Blacks are superior! Face it

They are invading europe and replacing the original population.

Almost every gene in Blacks are dominant over white genes, just look at mixed kids between white and black, they come out looking almost 80% black, not only with blacks, when you mix whites with almost every other race the white genes are supressed.

Whites are evolutionary weak

Attached: images.jpg (468x344, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/african-fertility-rates-are-falling---but-not-fast-enough-for-some-western-groups-18034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They gave the world aids so you could be on to something.

Attached: Lynching_of_Laura_Nelson,_May_1911.jpg (423x700, 129K)

the black man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1black-fat.jpg (540x540, 22K)

And still they are rising in numbers, the white race is DEAD

catholicnewsagency.com/news/african-fertility-rates-are-falling---but-not-fast-enough-for-some-western-groups-18034

will you go away ALREADY!??!

Attached: 1543639876365.jpg (792x1024, 171K)

a mulatto sticks out like a sore thumb when in a room full of pure-blooded niggers, this talking point is gay and so are you

Attached: obama is not black.jpg (800x533, 35K)

Yeah. Shitting in a river is pretty destructive too.

Lets all drink from the poisoned river to show how progressive we are.

Only for a few years. They will die of AIDS soon.

Attached: 45C2046D-332E-4C64-AF28-FC85C1960B86.png (1125x2436, 975K)

>invading
Crying like a weak little bitch about being homeless refugees in order to gain the sympathy of cucks is not and I repeat NOT a conquest, an invasion solely based on the misguided empathy of the host is an invasion that can be reversed with nothing more than a change of mind, get that into your thick fucking head before you embarrass yourself further.

Attached: d6a296223e8fa750bbe89af2830752b3.jpg (988x820, 240K)

That's not true and you know it.

You know your race is going to be extinct in a few decades, how does that feel user ?

Attached: images.jpg (549x559, 29K)

Agreed. White women can make the empowered choice to end their whiteness by being impregnated by superior black men and birthing a brown baby.

Attached: 34324234 (2).jpg (500x309, 54K)

Such beautiful superior coloured baby with his dominant genes

Dominant doesn`t mean superior.

Fuckin moron.

I'm black. My wife is white and we have two kids. I hope this triggers someone.

can you not handle the fact that the black man is the epitome of masculinity?

Attached: 1images (7).jpg (194x259, 6K)

Low tier slide thread.

Attached: Flag_map_of_Colonial_Africa_(1913).png (2000x2050, 139K)

indeed, just look at this superiority

Attached: 1images (8).jpg (191x264, 4K)

In terms of evolution it means

Truly beautiful. It's great to see this being promoted in French school textbooks too. Soon enough every white girl will want a coloured baby in her womb.

Nice. Have more kids. Breed out whites. Encourage all your wife's family to do the same.

Attached: 44678722.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

exactly, and the black man has evolved to be the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1images (9).jpg (1280x720, 41K)

>invaded
>literally couldn't exist in Europe with kike NGOs

Sweetie

without*

>cancer is superior to its host

we'll see how well it lives without it

Jews are just one more prove that the white race is inferior and in fact weak, you can be controlled so easily without even knowing

Attached: images (1).jpg (554x554, 42K)

Based
Finish whitey
t. Asian

So, what the host SHOULD do is kill all the parasites. Gotcha. Sounds like a great plan!

There's something beautiful about a white woman ending her pure bloodline of European ancestry by taking the decision to have a brown or black child. The world is for the better with each white woman who chooses to end the dominion of white lineage. Please, my friends, post more.

Amen to that, God knows what he does, and if he decided for the end of the whites, so be it

the age of men is over, the age of the orc has come

Why am I strangely ok with this? When white women get BLACKED they are breeding out the cuckoldry. Black women are innertly prideful of their race, so the black daughters of white whores will grow up not to be traitors like their mothers.

Attached: 1543489359039.jpg (246x161, 16K)

>memeflag
Stop shitposting you fucking kike

Did you mean lightskins. Lightskins arnt black and depending on which parent is black it will play into there identifies.

For instance most kids with white fathers and black mothers turn out culturally white. And kids with black fathers and white mothers turn out culturally black.

I thought I was the only one who had this take.
While it's definitely true that in a proper white society with white elites at the top instead of jewish ones, coal burning would be virtually non existent, even if blacks lived in the same country, basically how things were 100 years ago. Although in a proper white nation there would be no blacks residing therein at all.
But yeah I'm okay with the percentage of women who willingly racemix because the percentage is not high and it's culling the race traitor genes from the white DNA bank.
Basically any white woman who doesn't get a visceral disgust response from an ooga boo fucking her I want out of the white race, which happens once they pop a nigglet as all but the absolute most cucked 0.1% of white men would ever be with her after, which so happens are men that I also want out of the white race.
Same goes for boys of soi that erase their lineage by having supreme gentle sons.

In summation,
>All the garbage whites erase themselves from club white
>Either by having subhuman offspring
>Or by being a lifelong cat lady or marvel superfan and having no children
>Based whites have the most children
Yes whites will become a minority most likely in 25 years but those whites are going to be top shelf whites who will still be the biggest racial plurality in the U.S. and white nationalism will be an open political position by then, it almost is now. If not already living in a 4th Reich ethnostate by the shit that is gonna happen in the coming decades.

Attached: max whiteness.jpg (632x782, 38K)

>Superior.

Have to run away to Europe, to beg handouts from whitey, can't run their own country, can't organise shit, full of Hiv.

> Invading Europe and displacing the original population

> Blacks are superior

Blacks can only exist in that vacuum because of Whites existing. Much like every other predator/prey relationship, the predator will die off once the prey becomes extinct.

We all have our strengths and weaknesses which are further individuated within any large scale group

stop it both of you, whites are smart act like it

Attached: 1542583931704.png (1120x2499, 505K)

Attached: 1537133510486.png (1056x1320, 148K)

Attached: 1535343959957.jpg (803x342, 80K)

Attached: collide.jpg (900x853, 345K)

Attached: blood.png (661x496, 60K)

Attached: mousterian lithic sites.jpg (1024x585, 130K)

Blacks are inferior primitives. They are more likely to have heart disease, diabetes, obesity, mental illness, and low IQs. As well as unique disease like sickle cell anemia that only blacks get. They are the rejects of the gene pool. If it weren't for retarded liberals, blacks would be extinct by now because they aren't equipped for survival in the modern world.

Attached: monkey.jpg (1130x1283, 574K)

>Almost every gene in Blacks are dominant over white genes, just look at mixed kids between white and black, they come out looking almost 80% black, not only with blacks, when you mix whites with almost every other race the white genes are supressed.
1 part ice cream, 1 part shit comes out as shit.

Attached: straya arrives.png (628x625, 539K)

I have a folder with at least 32 news stories of
race traitors that commit suicide or murder suicide or some sort suicide murder combination with the child involved most of the time
and did you know an adopted kid is 15 times more likely to murder and adoptive parent compared to a biological child, it's called attachment disorder or someting

Attached: 120495811245.jpg (645x716, 105K)

I believe it.

Attached: when you burn the coal the coal burns you.png (639x602, 417K)

A little bit of shit will spoil a soup.

Nobody wants black kids.Thank God eastern Germany/Italy is where the madness stops.
More and more white women are killing they're mongrel children.
>Romanian women had a Arab/Turkish phase now that's done and dusted.
>A black/african phase will never take hold here,since even the few women that are married to niggers/mongrels are now trying to bury they're husbands.

But why the fuck do niggers from the Dominican Republic keep showing up at our doorstep?
Now that the African "student" phase is almost done.

>"Whites are evolutionary weak"

And yet, we were not slaves.

>They are invading europe and replacing the original population.
They are not invading anything, its muslim ARABS invading Europe and Latino mestizos invading the USA, africa-american popultion in US is around 13% and its not rising.You NIGGERS don't realise that your in a same boat as we are.

In a pretty real way, we are slaves right now.
But your'e right the only thing stopping it is us just deciding to get up and BTFO everyone once again.
The way things feel I think it will happen in the next 15 years.

Attached: white chimp out.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Post more

I would have never thought Romania would have fucking Dominicans of all problems.

Attached: 1539822703586.jpg (670x671, 59K)

I'm not talking about students,i'm talking about retarded wannabe gigollo's grown men.
That think that just cause some gypsy whore married a dominica half breed negro,they are somehow hot shit.That's one of the problems

Some come here cause they think they will do better and bring they're entire Haiti tier familly with them.

Thank God most of the foreign students in Romania are from Israel,Switzerland,Sweden,etc that come for the cheaper Med School.

And the "african ones" realized that this isn't Ceaucescu's era anymore when African students were brought over,given special treatment,that's how we ended up with some negroe/half mutts that call themselves Romanian.
But they are on they're way out.

Also can't forget about the Ruskies,they couldn't conquer Romania with communism now they do it with "being a student"

The flavor of piss is dominant in a milkshake. What's your point?

Attached: Facial_Geometric_Match.png (800x450, 1.38M)

I'm starting to see mestizos here even. Please quarantine "latin" america already

Can't into maths and science
Never had a written language or the wheel
Cant feed themselves and STILL can't farm
Can't even come here to leech without the white man helping.

Soo superior lel

Because whites are the newest (most evolved)race

Only one mutated copy of the genes causing Huntington's disease, neurofibromatosis type 1, neurofibromatosis type 2, Marfan syndrome, hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer, hereditary multiple exostoses (a highly penetrant autosomal dominant disorder), Tuberous sclerosis, Von Willebrand disease, and acute intermittent porphyria are necessary to get these diseases.
They are dominant genes, and hence clearly superior. (according to niggers with 65 IQ)

Should we go post to /lgbt/?

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-193104.jpg (944x1446, 218K)

If you drop a log of shit ínto water, the water is going to get a darker color.

In reality they are not. If this were 100+ years ago but the level of invasion were the same, we'd have eradicated them all in a week.

The only thing that keeps them safe are our cucked laws, globalist interference & the law abiding not wanting to go to jail.

Given the chance & with zero repercussions, white anglos would gladly kill every nigger & spic they see.

"African/arab student phase" screw it. Every girl I try to date I ask first if she ever been with a negro or mongrel before. If yes, then we have a breakdeal. No women can touch me after they were touched by sbu-races. Acelasi lucru si in cazul ciorilor.

you're wrong, post pics of the average sub saharan bushman, they all have the same pigmentation as obama, same nose structure, same eye structure, same ears, same skull shape.

half breeds still look very african

Best part of getting blacked is that it's pretty much russian roulette. Aids is so rife in Africa that where it's been measured its nearly 1 in 3.
Apparently HIV Aids is on the rise among heterosexuals... Mostly women and almost always from getting blacked.
Thers a very good reason why blacked white women are utterly repulsive.. It's your survival instinct kicking in saving you from certain disease!

Attached: 1543492363296.jpg (858x670, 62K)

how are we not slaves to our destiny right now

Attached: 1540479654524.jpg (1125x1000, 222K)

cute lesbian couple

Odd
I don’t see superior black men in this picture

Attached: 336683BC-45CD-49CF-B4C8-A4CA5E0653F5.jpg (500x264, 78K)

Whites
Weak
Still looking for a superior black man

Attached: 7FBA7F74-147C-48CE-9256-7FB9F374F771.jpg (3000x1997, 1.97M)

Oh hey I found ONE

Attached: 4C551F3E-D58A-4722-B6C6-1E1348EDF211.jpg (1024x548, 661K)

Yeah that’s why he came out lighter than his father

Yeah, that’s why they want to replace us with low IQ mud people, because we are so easily controlled.

Christ almost every post is a memeflaggot these days.

Those goblins need to be slayed desu.

they did the same thing when they
were dinosaurs, caused hell for
white man, then god destroyed
the dinosaurs.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 322K)