He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: The only truth a Bush has ever told.jpg (1343x1133, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Projections
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeb!

Well yeah

I mean, do you really think Mexico can stand up to Russia or China? No, they can't. And that's what a "less white country" eventually becomes.

>You are threatened by threats that's why you should ignore them.

Attached: goblins-welcome.jpg (980x980, 165K)

Attached: 1542517802564.jpg (576x720, 137K)

Saved lmao

Too late you fucking idiots. Most born babies are already non-white. You should have wake up 60 years ago not now.

Even if non- white immigration to US will stop, USA will still be a non-white majority, its just a matter of time.

Its your fault for listening to those jews in the media. Now look what you've done you dumb mutts!

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

Funny how he didn't say this on the campaign trail, though. I find that funny from amnesty boy over here. Why didn't he tell the voters? Surely they'd respond well to this opinion, no?

the very picture of a race traitor

Ding dong the warlock is dead

Attached: images (31).jpg (266x190, 7K)

birthright citizenship my kike nigger

>"heh, you're SCARED about your country becoming a shithole?"

Well, yeah?

Kikes say he dindu now

Attached: daily_ yeast_infection.png (1440x2560, 1.02M)

I’ve seen this same pic like 15x on /pol. Funny that the kike isn’t meme flagging .

No one likes Jeb.

Attached: 1450156709094.jpg (1280x960, 180K)

little swamp boy. never got the recognition he wanted..

Attached: Crossdresser jerks off 2 old men while wife of one watches.jpg (720x543, 47K)

And what if he's right? It's a valid concern as any.

kek. archived

Attached: 82752632.jpg (640x735, 69K)

Fuck the entire Bush family straight to Hell.

Attached: 939506393708.jpg (2320x4166, 1.36M)

Thank you master
Pls feed me more kike sperm mmmm
MIGA!

Maybe I should move in his circles. Country clubs, gated communities and whatnot, maybe the brown people are well behaved there!

Yep. The Founding Fathers would've supported immigration and open borders.

Drumpf is a blemish on America's history of compassion.

Attached: georgewashington.png (597x377, 55K)

Sho is he to decide what people should want and prefer?

nations didn't exist for anyone who wasn't European until about the late 1800's

he is correct. they should feel threatened, and respond to that threat accordingly to preserve their nation

Aren't nations and kingdoms the same thing?

Well yeah

We also have him to thank for the 1990 Immigration Act which increased immigration by 40%, dropped English language requirements, and created the diversity lotto. Ted Kennedy championed it in Congress too, just like he did with Hart-Cellar.

We'll be 70% white in mid-century, but keep reposting your cherry picked photo from some shithole in Atlanta that we've all seen eighteen times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Projections

No, America

They both have borders. They are both one people.

>his kids arent white

Excuse me for wanting a safe and productive society I guess.

Shame people for not accepting the globalist agenda.

GOP loves driving down wages. They like to pretend it's bc they are inclusive.

Dems used to be border hawks when they represented the unions. They sold them out for corporate interests now though. They should all be hanged.

Nations don't need borders. The native Americans, Sorbs, Kurds and Assyrians for instance form nations but they don't have borders/states.

Kingdoms are often homogeneous due to proximity and limited reach but it's not what defines a kingdom. The Kingdom of Sweden is an example of both possible cases. The Kingdom of Sweden used to own Finland and the Baltics at one point but after losing its territory to Russia it became a Swedish nation-state in effect. The UK rules over England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland which are deemed different nations although closely related.

Ah yes nothing to do with Jebs connections to multi nationals who wants endless cheap labor and expanded dumb consumer base is it?

no can't be.

I don't buy that at all. Erdogan can for example claim all of Turkey is his nation. And the Kurds in his nation would have to assimilate or fuck off elsewhere.

Whoah, that's deep.

brazilified.com

less white = more shite

leave him alone! his dad just died!

it's also true.

>People urging for fire safety threatened by fire risk

Virtuous and persecuted means whites only.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Imagine how JUSTED this guy is feeling right now, with this goblin family.
Meanwhile his chad brother George Jr. has attractive human family.

Attached: Jeb BTFO.png (1208x936, 620K)

>virtuous and persecuted part of mankind

Pretty enlightening how people miss the important parts of quotes. It's almost like they are blinded by ideology......

this

Attached: 51539345-1024x1024.jpg (802x1024, 366K)

vs this

Attached: tfw your soul is made 56%.png (830x553, 841K)

Racemixing son is disowned by based mommy.

Maybe (((those))) who want to live in a less white country should move to a one.

Attached: jeb_pool_shot_not_favourite_son.jpg (1763x920, 458K)

He thinks he's safe and is going full sell out because he married a goblina. Sad.

FORTYSIX%
O
R
T
Y
S
I
X
%

Sez the man that married a literal goblin.

Attached: image.jpg (435x579, 53K)

>man cornered in dark alley "threatened" by being "robbed" and "stabbed to death"

Attached: 1541959386098.jpg (522x394, 124K)

We can bolster our white numbers though.

What’s bad about feeling threatened by something that is threatening your people and way of life?
These cucks really feel so safe in their little bubbles that they are unable to recognize danger

I haven't seen candlejack in a whi

The world should be afraid of a less white America because they wont get any more charity.

looks like a mean baby

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Projections
>Non-his whites 46% in 2050
>56% today

Captain Obvious, The 'Special' Son

Fun fact: The diversity lottery was intended to increase European immigration.

>majority population of X country worried about becoming minority in their own lands through endless waves of foreign mass immigration

If this were happening to literally anyone else it would be a neo-colonialism 2.0, it would be condemned and the lefty journo faggots would be lamenting the loss of a unique people, culture and history.

But nah fuk whitey lol

Attached: 1528562032275m.jpg (926x1024, 89K)

On (((paper))), or did the saps that put this up miscalculate horribly what the true end result would be?

He's 100% correct.

Nigger he's married to a Mexican. The Bush family are a a bunch of war-mongering Christfags but they've shown they know how to appeal to minorities despite being Republicans.

This has always been pissing me of with "liberals"

They talk so much shit about republicans yet they somehow support a establishment swamp guy when he dies just like McCain. All coz drumpf.

I don't even know if you can call them liberals at this point. Have some actual beliefs ffs!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Projections
Civic nationalist cucks like you disgust me. Counting a bunch of arabs and spics as white lmao

Attached: 1539039402217.jpg (394x350, 37K)

>Under a good government (which I have no doubt we shall establish) this Country certainly promises greater advantages, than almost any other, to persons of moderate property, who are determined to be sober, industrious & virtuous members of Society. And it must not be concealed, that a knowledge that these are the general characteristics of your compatriots would be a principal reason to consider their advent as a valuable acquisition to our infant settlements.

In fact, it is never too late to change everything, even if whites in the USA make up 20%, they will still defeat this horde of goblins.

It's not. Add 100 million Japanese and I'll be fine.

Absolutely and there’s nothing wrong with that

Yeah sure its only the "whites" not wanting illegals. Not the blacks who will have to compete with illegals for welfare and cheap housing. Not the actually legal Hispanics who will be lumped with the illegals who will try to drag them down to their level and continuously ask for assistance. Not the lower class (filled to the brim with minolorities) who will end up with even less job opportunities because employing 3-4 illegals at the same cost of one legal US citizen is far less costly for businesses. Not the public education system who have to spend precious resources on teaching them English, reduced/free lunches, and other integrations. Certainly not the taxpayers who end up having to bankroll for all of the illegals on their hard-earned dollar.

Liberals speak out both ends of their axe wounds

>lives in a gated community
Opinion discarded.

Yes because people are ethnocentric. That said, huwhite people are probably the least ethnocentric of all peoples.

If millions of white male Christians all of sudden migrated to the middle east or Africa, the locals would completely chimp out, far worse than the other way around.

>He's right you know

White people build something so nice that a bunch of brown people clamor to move in with them.

There is a threshold of how many colored people there can be before it overwhelms white society and drags it down.

Soon, those very same white people who did nothing but build something nice are now living in a Third World shithole created by all those POC.

Damn right we are 'threatened'

With an outmarriage rate of 54%, Jews are going to go extinct. How does that feel, Chaim?

White Americans need a baby boom and need it fast. Demographics are destiny. This is the only chance you’re going to get. Reverse the trend and flood America with white children.

>but I can’t afford it!
That’s not a concern right now. Everyone else doesn’t care about this. Your own selfishness is what’s causing your people’s extinction.

what is this thing clamping bush jr's arm? It looks kinda like a weird, melted plastic edition of kate beckinsale or like an extraterrestrial trying to escape the human skin it's wearing through it's mouth.

twitch.tv/irlpriest

He's right you know. The US is not going to be somewhere white people want to live anymore. 80% of taxes in the US are paid by white people so it will be interesting.to see what happens after they leave.

Attached: 94jdcgoo45k01.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Sneed

Why would the white majority whose country this belongs to want to demographically suicide?

Race doesn't matter.

I live in a rich area and all of our people are classy. Get out of a shithole if you are tired of dealing with shitty people.

Came here to post
> well yeah
Anyone with a brain should be "worried".
Anyone who cares about American exceptionalism should be "worried".
Just look at the countries of origin where these people are fleeing.
Is this really so difficult to grasp?

"jeb" [croatian] = "fuck"

Dylan Matthews needs his second kidney to be taken away.

of course he earned their respect
he did ((( their ))) bidding

I also am threatened by wolves in my house. This retarded appeal to pride: lol you threatened bitchboy? Fuck off mate, yes I am and rightly so.

>>>>(((Our Guy)))

Attached: 1541567530775.jpg (960x727, 195K)

why are so many republicans total cucks?

Attached: Bridget Mccain.png (702x1371, 938K)

The reason (((liberals))) do this is to create a contrast between then and now. They want to make it appear as though republicans are getting exponentially worse.

i wonder how often mccain raped her?

poor kid, her parents need to move to a much better zip code...

his wife is a goblina midget

Attached: DRUDGE REPORT 2019®.jpg (786x530, 58K)

imagine rolling over after another 12 pack night and seeing this half dead goblin in your bed wearing her cpap and stinking like refried bean farts and beer, every single morning... fuck your life jeb

Attached: 1540269418629.jpg (2500x3158, 358K)

Attached: GHW-Bush-parade-gty-ps-180425_hpEmbed_23x15_992.jpg (992x653, 83K)

Fuck you, Barbara Jr. was always my waifu. She's hot af, would divorce my current qt and marry Barbara Jr. in a heartbeat.

Attached: gettyimages-522716394-1488647271.jpg (480x721, 32K)

she would have a pert pussy, I give you that.

Is that a dick!?!!?!?!?