My Grandfather owned a totenkompfring for several years until it along with a lot of other jewelry was stolen from his...

My Grandfather owned a totenkompfring for several years until it along with a lot of other jewelry was stolen from his house when it was broken into. His brother had died in the baltic division of the SS. I wish I had the ring, it's an important piece of history. Any body else have similar stories to this one with relics from the war?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Holy fuck i would buy it for 200k usd. I am for real my man give me a way to contact you

My bad didnt read the end

Kys op

Now I really wish I had it. Are they really worth that much money?

Nazifag grandpaps

you dense? he said it was stolen

Nigga here, ok that ring is cool as fuck though.

mad bro?

Lol they are worth millions.. look it up, you made me excited for a moment, piece of shitt

My grandfather has swag his father took off some Nazis he killed, he has a functional officer’s pistol.

just went to a website and they were selling for 10k

I see listings online for 10.000 euros. Which is still a lot of money, but not a million..

Fuckin bullshit. They are rare af, keep researching

My great Uncle got recruited near the end of WW2 at age 45 because he was a German immigrant and they need translators.
He stormed the concentration camps and picked a bunch of silverware sets off dead Nazis. Now when we go camping all the silverware we use has swastikas on it.

Attached: nazi cigarettes.jpg (446x595, 24K)

haha you use the nazi silverware for camping of all things?

Even if rare, stuff isnt that valuable. German tanks and even Hitlers armored car sold for less than millions.

Yeah it's a family tradition, my grandpa started doing it so we carry it on

What else are you supposed to do with it

But but ok you proved me wrong..kys i am going to buy one

idk auction it somewhere or keep it as an antique.

Go to dinner with your family wearing it or go on a first date with a girl wearing one and a fedora hat.

I can't believe they made silverware with swastikas on it. Normal silverware wasn't patriotic enough so they had to nationalize that shit up a bit.

Should i?

Attached: 4664C974-3FA8-4D62-AF1F-0DA8624B8193.jpg (1122x2208, 239K)

Of course, you have no other reason to live.

I think a goth gf would be into it. Just dont tell her the context

Or you can use and enjoy it. I d ol nt have pics but I inherited a nazi pistol and take it shooting.

If you have 12,000 euro you can afford to throw away. In that case send me some money too!

If you dont youd be questioning what if for the rest of your life.

All Norwegians are rich because they have oil. They got basic income.

Work
Good point i am going for it.

Since you guys liked the last one, here's another

My other great uncle served in the Korean War. My middle name is named after him. When he died his knife from the war was passed on to my grandfather. Well a few months ago my grandfather died. My mother and especially my aunts are all diehard liberals who hate guns/weapons, so none of them wanted the knife. So it got passed down to me. I still need to polish it and sharpen it up. When the time comes, I will pass this knife down to my children.

Attached: the knife.jpg (2040x1148, 552K)

My grandfather took a bag full of these out of the Reichskanzlei ruins at the end of the war. Sadly had to sell all except pic related to feed the family. Wish I had a complete set.

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-105002_Gallery.jpg (1080x1398, 810K)

My grandpa's brother was in the SS too. He died fighting mutts and inselaffen in Lelgium or northern France. However, I don't know much about him and I'm not sure if gramps had any nazi memorabilia to remember him. The subject was very taboo in my family so grandpa never told me what really happened. Although when grandpa did, my father did find a letter from grandpa's SS brother to his gf, which grandpa apparently never sent so my father send it to her relatives. I was only a child then and I don't remember what the letter said.

Great grandfathers tophat.

;'/

no but my grandmother's wedding ring was stolen by nigger nurses before she died, it would have gone to me and my future wife

Attached: Click on the Bicycles.jpg (1024x768, 230K)