How is all this not scripted?

Are we just in a simulation?

Attached: 1543652742160.jpg (494x494, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSRBU1mqZc
lib1.org/_ads/6CD622ED1F9B86BAB57D1EBC8F1AFB0D
lib1.org/_ads/DD44F49A204C731E9E0C7F61885C6C12
lib1.org/_ads/093BD502D561B73DDFE61435A4C48C8A
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the future is predetermined, what would be the point in any of this happening?

I just woke up and started fucking my gf before I actually woke up
100% simulation confirmed

who would simulate your shitty life?

Simulation of what?

If it's scripted it's not a simulation you idiot.

It is so scripted

The future is predetermined and that future is death for everyone so why is the point of anything?

Earth is flat, waters existed before land, the earth is about 11,000 years old or so.

>muh science

Yes the bible is very old, it comes from a time where the scientific method didn't exist.. but that doesn't mean it's not real

>muh evolution

natural selection is self evident, we did not come from monkeys though. See Noam Chomsky's works on children being born with knowledge of language

>muh how?

Because the elite are lying to us. It's so fucking simple. Look up southern Israelite and learn the truth.

*what

the earth is older than 11,000 years, but scientists are wrong on dating rocks fossils and evolution theory

yup thats why so much weird shit happens

Attached: trumpmanlet.png (692x920, 1.1M)

Earth is a formulated 3 dimensional plane with infinite quantum variation

nevermind all that. so sleepy. aren't we all? good night. t̷͓͈͔̫̣͖̹̭͉͍̤̾̀́̓̈́̒͆̈͊͐̈́͜͝o̵̳̹͔̝̹̝̣̝̊̄͑̉͆̎͐m̴̛̛̫̦̖̰̼̝͙̔͑́̿̽̒̏́̏̉̚o̵̢̠͖̝̮̻̩͕̠̹͇̰̐̃̎̈́̑̃̉̆̀̾̚r̴̨͖̱͍̓̾̈́̂̉̿͑́̎̄͝͠͝ŗ̵̹͓͖͚̰̻͉͊̂̀ǫ̷̗̦̫̪͚̻͔̘͎̥͚͓͌ͅͅw̵̡̙͙̻̍̇̽̔ͅ ̶̧̧̣͔̺̫̼͈̮̳̤͓̰̾̐̆͂̋̓̃ì̶̡̫̠̭͈̞̟̼͑̊̓̌̈̈̿̈̄s̷̪̱̰̖̤̜͚̭̩̪̮̀̊̀̒ ̶͖̠͈̘͍̥̭̖͐͆̓̉̎̃̈́̐̋̀͘a̷̧̮̻̖̗̹̹̗̹̭̪͐͜͜ ̶̢̻̖͉̍̓͗̓͛̒͊̇͛͋ň̶̫̑̈́͂̏̂̓̈̈͝ẽ̸̡̩͕̘̼͕̘̜͍̭͊̈́̔̈͘͘̕͜͜ͅw̴̮̦̬̘̼̤̣̼̼̃͂̿͜͝ͅ ̵̝͆̂͗̇̏͒̈́̈́̿̈́̀̃̄̚s̵̡̧̡̢͙͇̙̜̱͚̬͓͌̃̓͛̓͆͌̀̓͋ï̷̻̤͖̣̫̱͚͖̰̣̣͖͍͌̃́̇͆̀̈͗̌̾̚͜ṃ̷̛̋͂̃͛̉̒̐̚͝͠u̴̢̧͍̱̜͉̯̞̓̔̏͆̋̌̑̀̎̄̏l̵̻̟̯͎͚͔͍͉̮͕̦̝͛̓̄͆͒̽̕͝ã̶̼̈́͘t̸̨̨͓͔̞͕̒͒į̶̢̨͍͓͉̺̹̩̞͐͂̾͒͂̒̐͐̐̃̄̚͠͠ơ̵̗͕͔̰̭̞̹͍̦̮͍͎͈̿͛̈͗̾̓̋̿̀͒͑͘͠͝ͅn̶̡̨̞̘̪̘̼̜̳̤͖̎̎͊͒̋̀͌͘̕

Attached: shhh.jpg (800x675, 282K)

It's not his life nor is it your life that is simulated. You are the projection as is he. You are all projections within the simulation so you are not the simulation. Mere components. As for what is generating it? I have no answer.

Do you know what goes on in that leaf's mind? The crazyness, the nonsensical shitposts that infuriate other minds that you think are only projections? No simulation can generate the sheer volume of mental diarrhea that floods this board alone.

It's a simulation, even if it isn't. Everything is predetermined, it's like a 1000 page book and you are at page 10, however the book's already written.

and screws up character creation

Attached: 1487296167618.jpg (1140x700, 95K)

>No simulation can generate the sheer volume of mental diarrhea that floods this board alone

All you need is a text generator with syntax and emotive subroutines. It sounds hard for someone to just go and design such a thing but it's just that simple, probably. You already have an expression of this in the form of bots producing garbage that people eat up every day. To convert this into "human" thought is a matter of making it "portable"... to bastardize that term. Compare what one might interpret as a forum bot: just spouting dumb shit or touting a party line for mass consumption with how its virtually interchangeable with with the average person would say. Most forms of standard conversation have very linear paths. I wouldn't say to you "how about this weather" and expect you to say "sixty three", even though the context could mean you're being specific about the temperature. You'd be more abstract with your response, but still linear: "not too bad". When someone is out of bounds with a predictable response, then they are labeled as crazy and since this is an undesirable type of behavior (probably because what doesn't make sense right away, if at all, causes interruptions in the preset loops or the flow of things if you will).

>forgot to finish my own verbal diarrhea
since this is not what we like to do, see, or hear... we avoid behaviors that would induce these moments of awkward behavior. Usually.

what if you start to alter the parametres of the system

If you find a way to do that, godspeed and good luck. I think you know the answer to that one though.

Attached: 1540153163890.png (545x476, 198K)

See any rainbows lately?

why does that phrase seem familiar?

Attached: tenor[1].png (300x300, 174K)

Well The Aesthetic Morality of Immanuel Kant

That is probably where you remember it from I should imagine.

>See any rainbows lately?
Just unicorns and monarch butterflies, totally a coincidence I'm sure
youtube.com/watch?v=lD2e80vLjAI

And what do you propose is special about the Monarch Butterfly?

Something to do with Big Sur home of the Esalen?

>what do you propose is special about the Monarch Butterfly?
Ask the glow in the dark niggers, or just jewgle Operation Monarch, it's a well known CIA program

Attached: CIA_niggers.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Well I am extending my insight which is the migratory home of the Monarch Butterfly over winter is Big Sur California home of the Esalen Institute

and the monarch program was about recovering memories, as they had studied, the butterfly transmitted geolocation data through DNA over three generations I believe it was to their destination.

Speakers of the Esalen included the likes of Timothy Leary, Richard Feynman and Terrence McKenna, as well as many musicians.

As we discussed earlier, beings from a higher dimension were responsible for the nudging of Feynman during the challenger analysis

CIA please, you can't possibly be trying to peddle that shit here. The CIA program Project Monarch has been well documented through documents requested through FOIA requests, I suggest you choke on a nigger dick
youtube.com/watch?v=-XSRBU1mqZc

You are referring to a different program.

The Monarch program was specifically about genetic memory.

Monarch's not the one meant for us - the filthy, unwashed hordes of masses that infest these public communication channels. Greenstar is the one to watch out for. Monarch's usually meant for girls.

your insights are appreciated. thank you. Leary was a propaganda asset of sorts and McKenna had some interesting things to say but my personal jury is still out on him. The timewave zero stuff was a little ahead of its... pardon me for this, but... time.

funny how no one can recreate a rainbow inside a building without a mirror... or a dome

Yes. This world is as real as every other world you can imagine.

Also this.

Cat a cute!

Yes I like his novelty theory and can see it being played out. He was an FBI asset.

Yes you can using a hose of water

something something photon refraction. Like a prism, perhaps

They waked a monster that couldn't be tamed, spowning and army of folowers in the ones that were being experimenting on.

Attached: download (18).jpg (249x203, 12K)

As one experiment went too far in the memory,

Name of the projest Etalon

out of one, many

Do you know about Rayleigh Scattering and supernumerary rainbows?

You may enjoy these, they are free downloads:
The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects
lib1.org/_ads/6CD622ED1F9B86BAB57D1EBC8F1AFB0D
Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
lib1.org/_ads/DD44F49A204C731E9E0C7F61885C6C12
The Tibetan Book of the Dead: First Complete Translation
lib1.org/_ads/093BD502D561B73DDFE61435A4C48C8A

Attached: 1463253.jpg (540x657, 141K)

Attached: 220px-Rayleigh_sunlight_scattering.svg.png (220x180, 14K)

Wien's Law states that the wavelength of the maximum emission in a thermal spectrum is inversely proportional to the temperature.

Funny how light always acts in cubit proportion

no. I am ignorant on this matter

yeah because inside there are no photons

something something you are obviously

Fogbows form in the same way as rainbows, but they are formed by much smaller cloud and fog droplets that diffract light extensively. They are almost white with faint reds on the outside and blues inside; often one or more broad supernumerary bands can be discerned inside the inner edge.

Attached: 060.jpg (518x301, 10K)

Thats contested by the Greeks

Whom believed photons were emitted from the eyes in symbiosis to the form of the environment

Monarch'ed incel NEET here. I didn't remember shit during it but I did some crazy stuff out of nowhere.
Illuminiggers can go fuck themselves, you are all passive agressive sissy kike puppets.

I dont find my points to be passive aggressive, they are my personal insight.

I believe the Esalen connects to the Dakota building associated with The Vril

I often see rainbows in the sky, it is a phenomenon which interests me in physics and theology.

Just because you might have had an alter activated doesn't mean you were monarch'd. You may not even have had an alter proc... just a case of an implanted hypnotic suggestion being activated which is not unique to one type of program. Who knows? Maybe you were just overly intoxicated and, to paraphrase McKenna, the buttons to your control board were temporarily revealed for a time.

No, read what Thomas Aquinas had to say about it.

It was some sort of US Air Force training, I guess. After a while I stopped giving a fuck and they stopped "testing" me. My life still sucks a lot thanks to (((them))).

2 Dec 2016 - St. Thomas Aquinas routs Venice in Class 7A semifinal. ... “We didn't have a chance from the start,” Venice coach John Peacock said.

your life sucks because you are pointing fingers rather than stepping up accepting what happened and living despite them to spite them even.

Attached: 688.jpg (500x345, 50K)

No, it sucks because I can't sleep, I get strobbed everytime and if I leave my house arrest I get remotely tortured. Also I have chronic (((bad luck))).

Ask for angelic protection

Cherry juice will help you sleep and carry a piece of Black Tourmaline in your pocket

pray to jesus and find faith if you aren't baiting you are being tested

Tourmaline is pretty strong. Back when I used to do silly and harmless experiments with gemstones... tourmaline surprisingly knocked me on my ass. Yeah, I was drunk at the time, and the rod of green tourmaline I was working with straight up told me 'go home, you're drunk' in a manner of speaking. Not in a harmful way. Just an effective one. You reminded me of an old theory of mine where I wanted to look into how the different gems react or interact with different biologically emitted frequencies. A simple method to observe this kind of phenomenon is to put some crystals (or just a specimen about the size of your hand) under your pillow before you sleep. Interesting dreams may follow.

Yes, are you familiar with the quantum properties of calcite?

please enlighten us if you would

Well it has to do with the polarisation effect upon the surface occurring at unobserved angles and how that defies the collapse of the wave function through observation

Linear polarisation and quantum potential polarisation

If you're willing to believe in Sim theory, you may as well believe in God or Allah.
Either way it's a creator and creationist.

Both are wrong.

that is one shit simulation

Attached: 2212131.png (591x275, 32K)

Sort of, it may be some kind of mirage.
Every experience is seated in what ultimately you cannot prove, because you depend on brain chemicals that just might aswell may be sending you a hallucination of reality.

If you want my advice you should meditate until you experience divine consciousness, consciousness is beyond the mind and the senses, so you can guarantee yourself that this experience was true.

I had this experience.

Other experiences may be the result of the dealing of an unscrupulous dark power, even the people you meet and interact with may be the sons of this unscrupulous black god.

Fate is real, but there's an endless amount of variations to it. We live in a very limited spatial dimension.

Yeah, the shittiness of it might be evidence that it's the real deal.

LoL edgy and intellectual , nice 1 brO

Molecules are a simplistic way to perceive some of the smaller components of physical objects. Put a bunch together and you get complex objects depending on the composition. Is there a religious slant on that simply because cells tend to follow a set of instructions set forth by DNA in order to... dare I say, create an organism made up of other parts that are also made up of cells following different sets of instructions? No, that's a narrow point of view which, I believe, you were trying to make a point of trying to avoid. Chemical compounds form naturally all the time. It doesn't mean they were created with an intent by a single creator, but it does mean that specific patterns are being adhered to. Indeed, expressions of patterns are found often both in terrestrial and interstellar examples.

A programmer does not look at his carefully manipulated wall of text and think he is a god worthy of song and story (well... one would hope not). An objective point of view could be to assume that said wall of text is but a mere instruction set to be followed a certain way in order for it to work properly, much like DNA or the way our sun does the fusion bit with hydrogen into helium. There has to be a proper syntax. In other words, just because your perception of existence might be a projection within a simulation that is rendered somewhere, somehow does not automatically mean it is mystical, divine, or creationist, per se. It merely exists or it does not. It's essentially just like how you would perceive everything around you. It's almost like the whole thing is a binary notation.

Can't have order without chaos and vice versa. The game just isn't playable if there's no polarity to it.

Maybe there’s something after death though I hope it’s nice if there’s something

Are you familiar with the eternal recurrence?

It is like GTA V but you are the NPC walking around in loop and running when SHTF.

There's nothing for us after our death, sorry.

False

cool story christcuck, why don't you bring it over to /x/ where you would be laughed out almost immediately?

Im a nuclear physicist

shut up

It's true.
There's no Heaven.

But, do you like your Dream?
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM

Attached: 1539833116569 (1).png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

Oh please

Maybe it’s a DMT state

yes you're inside saturn.

but mars fell to earth oct 1st 2017

Care to explain your point?
Simple words Mr. Nuclear Physicist, please.
We're on /pol after all.

Sure, why not.

Jack Parsons is the Devil Incarnate

If this is a simulation then its a shitty one and I want off this ride.

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 151K)

I made this exact thread 3 days ago and got a ban for off topic spam. Meanwhile all blacked threads stay up. Fuck jannies.

Good luck finding other players who want to talk about it and not just be idiots.

It is scripted. The script is religion. Or you could say morality. But the fruits of morality will show themselves one day. And desolation soon after.

Attached: call me crazy!.png (890x429, 114K)

Morality is a human creation, therefore irrelevant.
I think OP meant more about "where do we come from?" instead of "are our actions really 'ours'?"

God wrote the script from beginning to end.
hes the director and producer of the whole play, and we have no free will.
every thought and action and feeling is 100% God.
some he leads to hell intentionally, a couple he leads to heaven.
he created evil so he will look good in comparison to it.
in reality however, he just looks like even more of a cock face.