Why do girls put so little effort in dating? As a dude you have to do virtually everything

Why do girls put so little effort in dating? As a dude you have to do virtually everything.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

Don't date lazy women. If they're not putting in effort to the relationship, there really isn't a relationship. Just you holding your dick.

Play the game or lose. Complaining isn't going to accomplish anything

t. Dateless virgin

Because you're the one who wants to put your dick inside them. Girls don't look at a dude and think "I want him inside me", so they have no need to initiate.

>Girls don't look at a dude and think "I want him inside me"
Oh please dude.

Because you date girls who don't really want to do you.
I go out of my way for my boyfriend, always had.

I asked him out first, I initiate most of our conversations, I give him gifts, I plan dates, I pay a lot of them, etc.

Its simply Nature at work.

Why do YOU put so much effort into it?

Female libido is reactive while male is reactive

Girls get horny for you once they know you, you're the one who has to convince them they should get horny for you
Hence why their role in dating is passive

You must be ugly or fat as fuck if you have to do all this for a guy

You don't HAVE to, read below.

Because women are the limiting factor in reproduction. A man can impregnate many women at a time. But, generally, a woman get pregnant from only one man at a time. Evolution and culture made humans (both males and females) prone to value females more than males because of that. Since if half of the males of some tribe died there wouldn't be nearly as damage to the tribe's chance of survival as it would be the case if the same amount of females died.

Sadly, that's how the world is, boys are disposable. Women are born with value (because of their wombs), men have to fight for it.

BUT, still this does not mean you HAVE to put more effort into DATING.

You have to put more effort into IMPROVING YOURSELF. That means you should have more to bring into the relationship than her. It doesn't have to be beauty (seems like most 4channers want a cutie), you don't have to be handsome, but you have to bring more than her. It can be being more intelligent, and funny and have more sexual skills etc...

If you have high value, women will be the one to invite you for a date, kiss you and escalate things sexually.

Because objectively they can just keep waiting until a guy that is willing to make all the effort for them appears and marries them.

Literally because they are afraid. Before my girlfriend was my girlfriend, I was the one who initiated almost every conversation online and in real life. It's only after we became a couple that she actually started to take some initiative. Just learn to read the signs that a girl likes you and you'll be fine.

>Female libido is reactive while male is reactive
want to try that again?

Put effort into becoming the man you want to be. Have goals and work towards them. It's okay if you have to work harder at the dating part. You want to find the woman who does her share of the work in the relationship part.

t. double standard slut

Logically correct, but practically flawed conclusion, when applied to humans. That's right about promiscuous species with a high reproduction rate and fast growing offsprings like rats or flies, but we, humans, have a relatively low birth rate with an insane growing time. A one and half month old rat can reproduce, they live up to 2 years in mean, Their juvenile period is 1/16 of their lives. in humans we live up to 70 in mean and barely start to reproduce at 12-14 in ideal conditions - 1/5 of life. In the recent past (1.5 million years ago) you, as a male, could impregnate hundreds or even thousands women, but even if they give birth, they and their progeny will end as dinner for the local leopard population. It's hard to run from a predator when you have to carry your child. You have young who can't even stand until 1 year old, can't run until 5 years, have forming brains until 25 years. And no bushes to hide, no trees to climb, you're not in the jungles anymore. . Because of that modest guys who had developed attachment to their partners and cared for their young got evolutionary success. It's better to have 4-5 children surviving until maturity with one partner than dozens dead with dozen women.
But that also led to an interesting thing. In most mammalian species females are the ones who choose. Males develop pronounced sexual features to show their fitness, while females are boring and grey. Yet in humans both sexes compete for each other and the quest for finding a good and fertile partner is a question of life and death. Having a right, fit and faithful partner leads to higher chances of survival. In other species females fight each other for resources. In humans they fight for the best males. And males can be picky too. In chimps, mice, cats, males do not care if the given female is fertile until she's receptive. In humans they care.

Also if you take a look at different cultures you'll see how really women are not"disposable". Two biggest civilizations - Indian and Chinese are basically killing their females in utero and beyond, to a detrimental effect on their society. If a boy was born in that country, he got much more attention, care and even food.

That happens because man are the primary heir as he carries on the legacy and the family name.
The action of killing females is due to culture and the ages long of warfare and division those 2 regions suffered.
We can also see this in some european cultures where males are more favored due to being the heir but the difference is that females are not seen as disposable

You can't split culture and biology, and it happens more than in one place. Also men were less numerous throughout the human history. Having slightly higher birth rate, they have also a higher mortality across the lifespan. it's not just about wars, males age more prone to diseases, have lower general immunity, can't deal with famine or adverse environment as well as females, they age faster. In case of male shortage the female wars for mates can be brutal.

Here in the ex-USSR we have a pronounced male deficit. Thanks to several devastating wars, lots alcohol etc, the process is ongoing. You gotta see how our women try to impress men. Make-up. expensive clothes, submissive behavior. A man can be a pathetic wimp, but until he's got a dick, he's got a mate. It's the first thing you notice when you go outside my country is how western women are plain and boring looking. They say our women are the most gorgeous in the world. Well, they have to, indeed.

In short guys compete for gals, gals compete for guys. The best get the best, no matter males of females. All the rest deals with left-overs.

If you're young you're at a disadvantage when dating because 20 year old girls are by far the most valuable females

shit changes after 30

lol no. All you have to do is ask them out and set up logistics. Women who put in no effort are not interested in you and are hoping you get the hint. Girls WILL chase guys but in subtle ways hoping you set up a date or they will do this

>dude it doesn't matter that you have to do everything they're just subtly making you do it

>Why do girls put so little effort in dating? As a dude you have to do virtually everything.
Because most guys scattershot pursue women who have little to no reason to be interested in them. I'm not a particularly good looking man, but the last 4 women I've dealt with pretty much pursued me. They put themselves in my orbit, dropped hints about wanting to go out, paid for outings, drove me around, smoked me out, basically put in real effort.

You're still the man so at some point you have to nut up to progress things but if a girl is really into you, she will make it as easy as possible without outright saying, "SEDUCE ME STOOPID". If it feels like the girls you deal with don't put any effort into things, they're probably not that into you. Sometimes women will entertain a guy they're not into because he provides some value. I'm never that guy for anyone. If I feel like my effort isn't appreciated and my interest reciprocated, I'm gone like a ghost. Time is finite

I'm not. I don't have to. I can get *a* guy without putting much effort, but I don't want to get a random dude.
I wanted my boyfriend, I put effort to get him.

I don't think girls are as interested in dating as guys think they are.

Spend some time together. Do some things you like. Don't make such a big fucking deal.

>Figuring out a place to get food is hard
Maybe you should just stick with mama if that is too hard for you

Attached: image.jpg (537x549, 38K)