Girl wants to be exclusive after knowing her for 1.5 weeks

Met girl off tinder, hit it off, saw her 4 times in the first week. I had a 4 day holiday planned for the previous weekend and she told me she doesn't want to be with anyone else and wants to know I feel the same then kinda said "so we agree to be exclusive then?"

I agreed.

What does this even mean?

Attached: 1520162760771.jpg (460x538, 40K)

It means you won't see or sleep with other people. It's not that unreasonable, it doesn't imply a lot of commitment or anything, it's just a sign of security.

hmm so she has feelings brewing? she loves cuddling and kissing me.. when I saw her after my trip she just hugged me so tight and let out this exhale like she had been longing for me.

Not necessarily, she just likes you enough to want to give you and her a proper shot.

That she consider you gf/bf

yeh I thought that too. It doesn't mean much other than wanting to give us both a proper chance without fucking other people. I guess shes paranoid since we did meet on tinder.

You're dating now. There's still a lot of gray area until you clarify a boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic, but the expectation of "exclusive" is "we are exclusively dating each other and no one else because this is how monogamous relationships work".

she asked me again last night as if to confirm again? "so you wanna be exclusive?" and I just said "yeah, I do"

I didn't ask her if she did again because I don't want to be too emotional about it.

This means that until the moment she asked you, she was having sex with other guys. Now she is no longer doing that, hopefully, so congratulations to you!

Attached: 1524429730651.png (998x487, 1.01M)

She's desperate af and wants to lock someone down? Don't believe me? Wait and see. Any person who wants to be exclusive or tells you they love you that soon is not all together in the head.

Dated a bitch like that; you're in for a ride friend.

Lol. Not necessarily. My girl told me that she loved me the morning after our first date. And my girl is perfectly norm.....RUN OP RUN!!!!!

She really likes you. 'Grats.

AHAHAHAHA

CRAZY TRAIN

TOOOOT TOOOOT

T H I S

you are dating her, and she is your girlfriend.

Proceed accordingly until one of your feelings change and break up.

If I kiss a guy I usually make clear that to me we're exclusive and I'm not seeing anyone else. Not because I'm in love or have super strong feelings, but because I don't like dating "casually" so I prefer making it clear.

lol it is kind of a red flag.

Anyways OP, either she's "making it clear" or she's batshit crazy.

Just flow with it until you figure out which

Sounds like a yellow flag to me. It is a very, very reasonable request, but it's also quite early.

yea ok

>all girls are whores
>but if you want to date one guy at a time you're crazy

girls dont date one guy at a time. if they do, theyre also talking to some prospects online, theres always a potential for a lil switcharoo or add-in behind the scenes.

if you had access to the plethora of mate choices women have, I'd honestly be afraid to see the result.

The moment dating gets romantic in any way (even just kissing) I usually drop anyone else I'm seeing and stop talking to guys online.
Before that I'm just getting to know people and seeing if we work out. But if it's clear that we have an interest and we're into each other, to me, we're exclusive and I don't talk or see anyone else.

funniest comment I've ever read