Skip to 51:50

Skip to 51:50. youtube.com/watch?v=1opHWsHr798

(After an hour of Peterson and Shapiro stroking each other off) Rubin puts it to them as directly as possible:
>(paraphrasing) "Most people hear you two and no matter how much wisdom may be in what you're saying, they're still going to dismiss it because it's rooted in your belief in a magical man in the sky. How do you reach them?"

Of course they have absolutely no answer and go immediately back to talking about lobsters and biblical parables as the antidote to the left's destruction of western liberalism.

We're doomed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 6.03.17 PM.png (1406x850, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the two are satanic as fuck

literally shills for worldwide satanic government to work without interuption

Peterson literally opens up with a 6 minutes long argument for a biological case that some God Spirit exists within man, what are you fucking talking about you brainlet

they are occult shills dummy. The dont mention the hermetic principle of mentalism

nice ad hom retard, but i judge arguments on their merit, not the one delivering the argument

How anyone can take Peterson seriously after this shit truly makes me wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=sPof3taFRto

ITT: the absence of Lithium and common sense

i believe god-like energy is within all human life, along with evil energy.
you live your life according to the energy that you feel is strongest
if you live a life full of evil energy you will have lived a life in hell.
if you let god-like energy narrate your life, you will live a life with beautiful relationships and great memories. you will have lived a life in heaven.

Heaven/Hell is Earth
The life you live is your afterlife
You choose Heaven or Hell in every present moment

JP is a faggot and he doesn't believe in God. He is a fucking rat and his body is literally killing itself.

>a biological case that some God Spirit exists within man

Why not say "people have an evolved physiological need for greater meaning that's traditionally filled by religion". That seems like a perfectly sensible statement (I doubt Rubin, Harris, etc. would disagree with).

Peterson seems to be trying to sneak in two things that's don't automatically follow: that religious belief is the only way to fill that hole, and even that the existence of the hole is evidence of god. Neither of these seem self-evident at all to normal rational people, but Peterson just seems to skip past that.

Rubin seems to be in the place of "what Peterson/Shapiro believe is obviously bullshit, but it doesn't seem that secular liberalism is stable so perhaps it's better to pretend there's a god if it prevents people finding meaning in something more dangerous like identity politics' which is fair enough. I'd be interesting to know what Peterson thought about that simple logical practical assessment but he just falls immediately into mystical babbling. Sad.

>the bit when Rogan leaned back
kek

I remember Ben Shapiro stating that he think that
he and Jordan Peterson are the best thinkers
the world has to offer right now
imagine how delusional arrogant smug you
have to be to think that

Has anyone called him out directly on his obvious munchausen syndrome?

You need to have 2 IQ points to post here.

imagine how shitty the situation around you is in order for you to recognize that.

If you were Ben and Jordan and had to put up with waves of Cathy Newmans and Cenk Uygurs you'd have trouble thinking otherwise too.

He's not wrong.

Attached: lulz.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>the best thinkers the world has to offer right now
Maybe some of the best ones that get a seat at the table of good goys.

both of them hypocrite cowards that will be
destroyed in a debate against good debater from
the alt lite\right

and they know it

>Listening to three shills shill eachother for 2 hours
why do this?

Attached: 1542795542942.jpg (960x960, 118K)

>Peter Munk was friends with Jim Balsillie (the guy Peterson worked for at the UN) The Munk Debates were created by the co owner of the largest gold mining company on Earth with our friend Adnan Khashoggi. George Soros co-founded INET think tank with Balsillie.
>The Munk Foundation also supports the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology and the Fraser Institute funded by Charles and David Koch along with the most powerful players in oil and pharmaceuticals
>In 1989 Munk gave $4,000,000 to bail out Adnan Khashoggi from New York after being arrested for unorthodox gold transactions. By this time he had been tied to the Iran-Contra affair as the key facilitator for Israeli arms sent to Ayatollah Khomeini and inbetween the Contra/CIA drugs trade in the US.

Attached: 53424354656352.jpg (680x1768, 301K)

Attached: HH.png (949x612, 54K)

HALF OF THE INTELLECTUAL DARK WEB IN ONE ROOM OH MY STARS HOW LUCKY AM I?

Literally what does "alt-right" even mean? Populism + white identitarianism?

Shapiro crumbled against pragmatic populists like Tucker Carlson and Stephen Harper.

>Literally what does "alt-right" even mean? Populism + white identitarianism?
yes, more or less

>Shapiro crumbled against pragmatic populists like Tucker Carlson and Stephen Harper
true
I will pay to see someone like Nicholas J
Fuentes or JF cut Ben Shapiro to shreds in a debate
him to shreds in a debate

Pizza related maps of meaning

user that was very funny in a wholesome way which I appreciate

Erudite and astute as usual Korea

His fixation on Satan is a tad concerning.

Is there something essential/special about the Bible and Disney cartoons that Peterson draws all this meaning from them?

Could he just draw all the same "truth" from the Book of Mormon and Spongebob? (it'd be an interesting exercise to re-write some of his gibberish using those as the source)

Attached: 1*3PUgulG1JtnvWqQt5h5wGA.png (662x552, 89K)

Well yes user

Satan heads the

Magic
Kingdom

Ti is sumerian for rib

This guy is just massively stressed out due to his lfie being thrown around and doesn't even see he has developed a raging psychosomatic disorder

This.
Not surprising, psychologists are even worse at self-diagnosis than the average person.