RIP WESTERN SOCIETY

>be me,indian user
>read about colonization
>read about how strong,powerful and scary the whites (british) were in the 1900's.
>lmaoo.gif
>2018
>UK is filled with fags and cucks
>feminism is overtaking logical thinking.
>feelsbadman.exe
>but karma is a bitch aint it.
>pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Attached: DB142C50-39C9-4419-A652-81AA16BBE477.jpg (399x385, 61K)

Based karma

What do you think of the Thugees?

Is that a gender fluid?

Is it karma tho?

We kinda invented everything. Colonization was just 20th century neo-liberalism. Now that jews and globalists have taken advantage of our egalitarianism, some whites know we can't/shouldn't impose civilization on borderline fauna because it always backfires.

Nazis are the only ones trying to leave you alone.

Attached: 1538445780174.jpg (1400x931, 361K)

dumbfucks following a dumb cult.

Not karma, Indians where far better off under British control, as was Africa under European control, and America when mostly white.
I have to agree with this AnonIf we didn't give women the vote or right to work we wouldn't be in the shit we are now and would probably crush everyone else through tech and intellect.

>Indians were far better under E*ropeans
Try again. From the largest economy in 1700 to the largest shithole in 1947.

Karma is a cope mechanism.

Most of your country shits in the streets, your government doesn't care, not that you can't do shit on your own but how you where treated ? Far better under the British. I'm not saying colonization was a good thing ( it should never have happened ) but the lives of those being colonized, especially Africans where so much better off with white men around. Indians seem to be somewhat capable, but a lot of your country don't have toilets...

Do you think we suddenly smashed toilets on independence?

This. India was undergoing revolution in 1757 with the Marathas replacing the Mughal administration which had become repressive. British just saw the moment and attacked us when we were at our weakest. Terrible administration and all they have is a fucking railway line. Couldn't even build highways or proper paved roads. At least the Mughals urbanized India, the urban population actually fell from Mughal to British India. And completely destroyed all industrialization the Mughals had tried, and turned India into a resource pot.

>Stop blaming British for problems pajeet
Agreed, I blame Jahangir and ourselves for trusting EIC as "hey they just want to trade some spices and textiles". Shouldn't have leased land to Thomas Roe and his goons. Never trust Europeans, they're basically Jews.

partly true, thanks for the indian railways. but nevertheless, british were extorting india of its wealth. and did not take into consideration the needs of the people. Check out the great bengal famine. And how fat fuck churchill killed nearly 3 mil indians. incidents like this and the jallianwala bagh massacre gave rise to the resistance.

Hey bro at least we tried. If the roles were somehow reversed and the superior untouchable race discovered the uncivilized state of the filthy European pagans, don't pretend you wouldn't have slaughtered all of them and made it a colony.

Attached: 1538272453408.jpg (768x768, 78K)

Not really and it cuts both ways. You say karma, I say after whites are gone, who gets to live in 3rd world squalor under the kikes as their goyim? Enjoy the blackpill. The less white the world is, the more hellish it will be for you. The running water, hospitals, and internet itself are testament to that.

You killed way more people than Hitler and Stalin combined, hanged bright,young nationalists here in India, you sucked us dry, turned us into frail human being.

I want a cute Indian gf and read scary colonial sex stories in bed about strong dominating English man.

Now it's time for your juicy woman to suck us dry, our cocks that is.

God I'm tired of hearing Indians make this "world's largest economy" argument. Even if it were true, you lost that because the global economy got way bigger, not because we stole your economy (which doesn't even make sense). You might have had the largest share of a tiny, pre-industrial pie, but nobody stole your share. The pie (ie. global GDP) just got fucking huge thanks to Western innovation and industrialisation.
How exactly could the Mughals industrialise you when their own countries were pre-industrialised luddite shitholes too?

Cope
Here's the truth: if we are limited by biological factors, we will just gene edit ourselves to superiority. With a population of 1.32 BILLION, and average IQ of 82, that still leaves MILLIONS of people in the intelligence range of 130-150 because the genetic diversity in India is 4 times that of Europe, with admixture from nearly every population, we can always have an elite (as we do), that can outperform others. Some of them emigrate and outperform the natives, and some of them stay here.

We have already fully accepted genetic modifications in plants and agriculture. Our entire culture revolves around eugenics, from genociding the inferior gender (w*men), to separating the castes and preventing miscegenation, and forcefully sterilizing the poor.

Now it's time for your women to take the brown cock. In fact they're already taking it, forcefully, but they'll soon like it.

im sorry for feminism destroying your women.
i truly am. they cucking you guys like anything.
thank god brown bitches aint like that tho.

I think if you'd never made contact with Europeans there would be 100% of the Indian population shitting in the streets rather than 50%.
On the flip side, we could be exploring space without having to babysit every shitskin "society" on the planet.

No one asked you guys to babysit.
You guys came in as traders, asking about spices.
Also if what you're saying is right, why are there so many indian origin ceo's ? of big companies.

Why do Eurocucks keep saying "without us you would be savages", did we colonize you when knowledge was passed from India to Arabia to Europe? The Japanese and Koreans produce more intellectual output than Europe combined, are they going around killing Europeans and taking over their land by force?

European achievement is nice and all, but European occupation was a shitshow. The fact that India could produce more than Europe in 1700 just goes to show this. Also, yes, Europeans industrialized but you're forgetting that Indian industrialization effectively stopped after the EIC niggers took over.

>did we colonize u
no you never had the chance.
>more intellectual output
false.
>are koreans and japs
no, as they are de facto under US occupation.

Uh. Japan + SK >>> EU

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01-16-06-36-36.png (1080x1920, 210K)

Dunno. People in the west are heavily influenced by Indian Metaphysics in the form of Yoga, evolutionism, re-incarnation and the like. It makes them fatalistic and gnostic I think.

probably

Britain is mostly Pakistanis now. I went there a few months ago to Birmingham and I was like wow cool indians here too, until i started talking to a few people and I started to realize most of them identified as Pakistani.

Interesting experience.

from what I've heard Birmingham sucks. Thoughts?

Attached: 149.png (760x749, 494K)

Its fine, you can see burqawaalis running around but I'm used to them in india so it didn't feel like a shock.

The architecture is pretty, I visited St. Phillip, St. Augustine and the Town Hall. I hadnt seen european architecture irl before so it was a nice experience.