STATE ENFORCED SEX CHANGE FOR SIX YEAR OLD BOY

savejames.com

PLEASE TRY TO BRING THIS TO TUCKER CARLSON'S ATTENTION

RT covered the story today
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

>James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
>James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
>She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
>He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
>His mother has support and financial backing
>The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
>Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
>He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: james.jpg (430x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-youth
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf
drannemd.com/
youtu.be/dxprkaJQNzU?list=PLZl3YxSGcPuGynRR9JB0ArUdrl3Weg-b6
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
rebekkaouer.com/contact.html
savejames.com/
nelaonline.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q
e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

previous thread

Attached: 1543641225549.jpg (1617x1841, 544K)

Attached: 1543634011802.jpg (1480x1845, 253K)

Send this shit to Pewdiepie

1/3

Attached: 1.jpg (1477x1862, 251K)

2/3

Attached: 2.jpg (1477x1848, 292K)

This bitch needs to be shot.

3/3

Attached: 3.jpg (1474x1847, 215K)

This is why homosexuality used to be a mental illness. It leads to shit like this

Attached: 8j3euqv0i2a01.jpg (765x630, 52K)

get a load of this fucking cunt mother

Attached: 1543633900183.jpg (1481x1690, 119K)

Dude I admire your persistence in spreading this information and keeping it up to date.
So much shit posting, shilling and sliding going on nowadays.

from the RT article

Attached: Capture.jpg (1634x476, 181K)

1/2

Attached: court ordered therapy 1.jpg (1323x1711, 263K)

Attached: court ordered therapy 2.jpg (1327x1711, 169K)

" If both parents maintain medical decision-making for the youth then it becomes the task of the medical and mental health providers to help both parents understand the necessity of medical interventions. This process is not always straightforward, can take a lot of time, and sometimes necessitates involvement of legal assistance.
For many transgender women, this disclosure has resulted in physical assault and all too often, death, at the hands of an angry partner. For many youth, social situations and dating are foregone, and the opportunity to learn necessary social skills during this stage of development is lost. Both the Endocrine Society Guidelines and the World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH) Standards of Care version 7.0 recommend deferring genital surgery for both transmasculine and transfeminine youth until the age of 18 years. As youth are transitioning at increasingly younger ages, genital surgery is being performed on a case-by-case basis more frequently in minors, in order to address the issues mentioned above. "
transhealth.ucsf.edu/trans?page=guidelines-youth

Attached: choppa.png (1000x1000, 39K)

Here's the boy's (((therapist)))

Attached: 1543640102323.jpg (1536x1717, 878K)

she doesn't look biased at all

Attached: 1543634287901.jpg (1855x1424, 271K)

the COURT-ORDERED therapist, that is

Attached: 1543634169495.jpg (1869x1827, 300K)

You're doing God's work user

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: rTJHGVaw) 12/01/18(Sat)09:24:56 No.195221252▶
>File: court ordered therapy 1.jpg (263 KB, 1323x1711)
>1/2

Hmmm, I know Jow Forums is not anybody's personal army, but is this a good cause to get a crack team of users on

The judge

Attached: 06FD867C-BCEF-4CA3-B11B-1E482487D672.jpg (400x400, 54K)

sup homie

i sent the same tweets to let more famous people know and jewish twitter put me on suspension

bump to fight against kike slides, if Jow Forums claims to fight shit like this, pick this up faggots

goddamn.
related documents
savejames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Younger-VS-Georgulas.pdf
Mother is one anne georgulas, a pediatrician. Here's her website.
drannemd.com/

wow, what was the bullshit excuse they used?

Imagine, some little basedboy faggots in San Francisco with beards and glasses are policing the world's speech. How fucking Jewish is that?

suspicious activity
i cant screenshot cuz i did the captcha and now they want my phone number lol

Always gonna bump this, poor James.

Also, what said, PewDiePie unironically could cover this and bring it to millions more people instantly, and this is the kind of thing he'd probably do now days.

probably because you tagged a bunch of accounts they think you're spamming? not saying those guys aren't faggots but maybe that's what triggered it

that makes sense ill try to get it fixed. i think the best thing we can do is get more people (especially locals) involved and aware

>OMFG SEND THIS TO THE GUY WHO SUPPORTS MUTILATING BOYS GENITALS!

lmao fucking nu/pol/

>MY JEWISH MUTILATION IS OKAY BUT NOT THIS JEWISH MUTILATION

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x960, 119K)

ok shill stop trying to derail
theres plenty of people who circumsize just becuz they were that wont think fucking up a boy's life isnt ok

will think fucking up a boys life isnt ok

Here's a playlist:
youtu.be/dxprkaJQNzU?list=PLZl3YxSGcPuGynRR9JB0ArUdrl3Weg-b6

you are really fixated on baby dicks, crypto jew

Somebody please kill her . One of you guys that we're gonna commit suicide and needed a bang to go out with, this is it. Kill the mother, torture the supporters.

Bumping

Heads need to fucking roll for this, Americans. I know the kikes and trannies are relentless but you need to try harder.

2.0 Treatment of adolescents
2.1. We suggest that adolescents who meet diagnostic criteria for GD/gender incongruence, fulfill criteria for treatment, and are requesting treatment should initially undergo treatment to suppress pubertal development. (2 |⊕⊕○○)

2.2. We suggest that clinicians begin pubertal hormone suppression after girls and boys first exhibit physical changes of puberty. (2 |⊕⊕○○)

2.3. We recommend that, where indicated, GnRH analogues are used to suppress pubertal hormones. (1 |⊕⊕○○)

2.4. In adolescents who request sex hormone treatment (given this is a partly irreversible treatment), we recommend initiating treatment using a gradually increasing dose schedule after a multidisciplinary team of medical and MHPs has confirmed the persistence of GD/gender incongruence and sufficient mental capacity to give informed consent, which most adolescents have by age 16 years. (1 |⊕⊕○○).

2.5. We recognize that there may be compelling reasons to initiate sex hormone treatment prior to the age of 16 years in some adolescents with GD/gender incongruence, even though there are minimal published studies of gender-affirming hormone treatments administered before age 13.5 to 14 years. As with the care of adolescents ≥16 years of age, we recommend that an expert multidisciplinary team of medical and MHPs manage this treatment. (1 |⊕○○○)

2.6. We suggest monitoring clinical pubertal development every 3 to 6 months and laboratory parameters every 6 to 12 months during sex hormone treatment. (2 |⊕⊕○○)
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558

BAN CIRCUMCISION that is not a good shill against saving James.

Attached: 1538863571893.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

thank you for this gift sir.

Attached: LiterallyPicRelated.jpg (810x1410, 321K)

Seems like a job for Jow Forums

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

the absolute state of america

i think after that information teh other day about calling female mutilation not illegal, which it used to be
that THIS is the iceing on the cake so to speak. if they cant ban genital mutilation, then now theyre mutilating his fucking biology while theyre raped speech to say that gender is biology

so he has to figure out the meaning of these words, and tell them to fuck them selveslike listenning to this video cause i started realizing while listening and writing this.

DELET

rebekkaouer.com/contact.html

contact info for the fucking deranged therapist trying to ruin this kids life over nothing
even has a phone number

Attached: no jews is good news.jpg (257x196, 11K)

Fucking a boys life up by doing your ancient Talmudic mutilation is okay then right kike?

Youre really defensive about your jewish ritualistic mutilation.

Tweet it to people who actually read their own twitter and have large, young followings on youtube and social media. post in the comment section of youtube videos if you want young people with social media following to see it.

Also, is pic related true? This was a comment on a cbn article that someone posted......no one has mentioned it here and I don't know where this person would have gained access to court documents that aren't already released. if it is true, the kid would be better off living with the grandparents.

Attached: Capture.png (771x283, 38K)

savejames.com/
if you got a few shekels to throw at this poor guy
his wifes kike lawyers are trying to win this by gouging him for money and she's a fucking doctor trying to get him to pay for HER legal fees for fighting this

sorry i mistyped lol look at my other posts

I'm going to bed. Put peeps keep putting up this thread and I'll add a bunch of links.
It will make your blood boil. It's been slowly creeping in for a long time. All tied in with cloward piven, as well.

The doc in Boston that started the clinic for trans children is also tied in with this group:
nelaonline.org/

ill just add this to your thread
>this smartass comment
12:00 -Durr murica has the best healthcare in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=84t0Gwgbv4Q

Major bump
This is some fucked up shit

>used to be a mental illness
It still is. It's just been removed from a book.

I can't believe how sexist the mother is. Women can have short hair if they want! They can also have a penis if they want!

Ok, so dad is a fag.
So why is the mom making the kid into a fag?
I'd love to see the military docs. kek
Love to know why they are divorced.

But, really, this should be enough to piss people off to stop this all together. Kids shouldn't be transitioning. There shouldn't be a ton of new clinics all over the country funneling kids in to ultimately get their genitals mutilated. The circumcision debate need not apply here.

how the fuck did you find this video? Did you upload it? is this your uncle or some shit? How do people find this obscure shit?

didn't texas just appoint an all black panel of judges?
expect more of this revenge from niggers on the White Man

Why'd you cut off the last bit? Where the kid is found hanging from a chandelier with no note to be found because there would be nobody in need of that comfort and stopping to write a note would prolong the suffering just that much more? Editing out the best part baka

thats all its about, they circumsize when they are kids. its the jews attempting to degenerate every thing in our society because, they dont belong in any country on earth throw them out of all of them
because i made it. thats me and i cant get a doctor for a basic infection. ive been threatened to be beat up.
e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
they framed me. my dad whatever man jeez fuck

Attached: ants.jpg (440x440, 107K)

still there, still a mental disorder. they just changed the treatment. before, they tried to fix the fucked up mind. now they make the body fit the fucked up mind

How does the circumcise debate not apply here you retard? It is literal mutilation exactly what youre crying about in this thread but on a mass fucking scale and affecting hundred million + men. You fucking deluded jew

>life in the u.s. of a
hahahhahaa

Attached: nomaam.jpg (512x384, 24K)

don't try to actually solicit it or assist people talking about this kind of stuff

Ok. People have been getting circumcised for a long time. People wanting to literally castrate little boys is a new thing.
They used to make eunuchs because they were big and docile. Trannys aren't very docile, though. kek
But really, going off on the circ tangent isn't necessary.

Bump. Is the mother a Jewess by chance?

This whole website is satire, user. Is your real name user? Probably not, but everybody knows you as user here. We're all playing roles for fun.

Because even though you're screaming about it, there are billions of men who have done just fine circed. They can have good sex lives and they can be fathers. So, no, it's not the same as castration, sorry.

Looks like it

what does homosexuality have to do with some crazy bitch trying to castrate her son?

digits confirm

Attached: 1543651580594.jpg (1883x1308, 200K)

Attached: 1543652563949.jpg (1994x1763, 161K)

She should be kept far away from all children.

>why did they want big and docile people then?
they hate us white people and the more quickly that they can label us as something, the quicker they can take our guns and our way to defend ourselvs with they can take
>the news screams terrorists all the time, and the topics mostly on this board scream the same

its sad really

it all stems from accepting homosexuality as normal

Homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness until a bunch of queers threatened a bunch of shrinks to take it out of a magical book.
That let loose the fury of the pervert army.
It's the only reason we are currently having a discussion about chemically castrating an 8 year old at all.

Doubt you're serious, so I don't get the joke.

because both are degenerate

>im the best for the case, because im mental case myself....YOU DONT UNDERSTAND....I KNOW HOW LUNAS MOTHER FEELS, YOU FASCISTS!!

Attached: 1543332437824.jpg (947x1184, 182K)

looks like it has the joker smile

Attached: 1539050652770.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

To be big enough to guard the harems without fucking the weminz.

Give an inch, take a mile. being kind to gays can mean you're being kind to the LGBT community, which supports this degenerate filth. That's the correlation for me, though I have some faggot friends who are incredibly normal so I know there are some good ones.

This creature literally mutilates baby penises on a regular basis.

The fact that this bitch is a pediatrician makes this even more fucking horrifying.

>its new so its worse.

Stop being cattle and look at things objectively for once in your life you fool. Body sanctity is body sanctity, mutilation is mutilation. You think this one kid more important than millions and millions of others? Hes probably circumcised too. This is a good place to start the conversation yet dumb fucks like you refuse to call it what it is.

That means nothing you fucking moron. There are plenty who have complications as well and ALL CIRCS reduce pleasure and ALL CIRCS done to babies is a violation of the most basic human right. How DARE you shill for jewish ritual mutilation and pretend like you care about children you sick kike.

Attached: ff.png (610x503, 478K)

She does circumcisions.

>She does circumcisions.

People need to take this and spark anti circumcision talk with it too. If it goes big and people can push basic body rights to mean what they SHOULD mean it could be a good thing.

You will NOT get that from the cuck cucker Carlson though. Hes made it clear he defends infant mutilation .

>>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
He should kill that whore mother and her entire family line.

good thing it's optional

His kid is being abused every single day and is about to be castrated. The fact that he still hasnt killed the bitch speaks volumes about the dad

>Hes made it clear he defends infant mutilation

Maybe he has but James is not an infant.

THIS is why you should chose carefully who you have children with.

Most american women are not suitable to be mothers.

>I just said the other day, they made female genital mutilation legal.
(it used to be illegal)
Because, if it was illegal for women, then, since men have been trying to get that removed, it would be illegal for men. BUT, they seen that found that then, like I ever agreed to have anything like that, they fucked that up.

Its like dominoes, they just get something through then try to throw everything else with it, to get the real agenda through. The real agenda is JEW DEGENERACY, and USURY.
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=417

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

guys post your real jew red pills to show the real agenda here. Its nothing more

Transgenderism is a Jewish construct.

So its okay that mutilation is optional? Do you even realize how hard hospitals will try and push it on you? Fuck off jew.

There is no excuse, if people can not observe the most basic amounts of human decency and respect for a human beings basic rights then we must force them too.

And? I'm speaking in regards to having a logical and coherent message on rights and body autonomy. Carlson is incapable of that. If you all wish to shill this one case to him and have nothing done about a larger issue at the same time go ahead, but there are much bigger issues that you can springboard off of this to. Two birds as it were.

There is still the issue of states criminalizing FGM individually, furthermore this is actually a chance to get redefinition and to include FGM and mgm under one unified banner. Women are more likely to join in now, but the two must be tied together BEFORE more outrage and action.

Attached: ff.jpg (536x785, 86K)