I have a small problem

I have a small problem.
so i asked a girl out on a date to a free music festival. She said she only wants to go as friends. But if she only wants to go as friends i'd rather go with my actual friends. What do i do now?

Attached: 1507314247108.jpg (600x224, 14K)

Tell her that and go with your actual friends

Ask her to come along with your actual friends as another friend. Is that really so weird?

Problem solved

You go as friends and have a good time. Maybe if she enjoys herself she's be open to thinking of you as more than a friend. Worst case scenario - you make a new friend. What's wrong with that?

Don't do this op it would he pointless bringing her around and will only be awkward. Just go with your regular friends fuck that bitch

"Sorry, I was only interested in you sexually. If you're not into that, I'd rather go with people I actually respect and enjoy being around. Enjoy your day!"

This. If you have a mixed group of friends, male and female, maybe extend an invite but only if you want to and are comfortable with it. She expressed that she isn't interested in more than friends. If you don't want less than date you should express that.
She will respect you for saying that.

>Maybe if she enjoys herself she's be open to thinking of you as more than a friend
Come the fuck on, that doesn't happen. If she went with an open mind, possibly, but she has already determined she doesn't want anything with OP and has told him upfront.

This.

invite your friends too?

Don't lie to her. Just turn her down. Tell her "oh never mind then, I'll go with someone else"

You need her to see you outside of the friendzone. If you don't want to be just-a-friend, don't act like just-a-friend.

Attached: 1515854554938.jpg (1024x650, 119K)

Go with your friends. You want a romantic partner. Does not work? Ok bye bye to her.

DONT YOU DARE TO RETURN LATER AND MUUUUUHHHH FRIENDZONE

FUCKING RETARDS

9/8 is deceptively easy, it's usually just interpreted as being triple-metre. The other two not so much but any good arranger will include a subdivision guide (as in where to place the emphasis / where "downbeats" fall)

Also yeah you should cancel on her. If you're still intent on pursuing her make up some excuse. But in all reality you're better off just looking for someone else to fug

I'd have a better chance at winning the Powerball lottery than what you just described.

His advice is horrible, I'd advise against it.

girls don't owe you sex you fucking incel

shut the fuck up pussy

virgin detected

>i asked a girl out on a date to a free music festival
>She said she only wants to go as friends
>But if she only wants to go as friends i'd rather go with my actual friends
>What do?
Tell her your intentions, you don't need to make more friends.
Best case scenario she admires that you have balls and makes it a date.
Worse case scenario you go to a festival with your friends.

wrong

I often tell guys I’d like to hang out as friends when I am romantically interested in them. If they immediately respond “oh okay, don’t worry about it” it says a lot about their personality.

Why waste your time getting to know someone, right? If you’re just friends, you won’t be having sex, so there’s no point meeting? I mean, men and women can’t be friends unless they’re sleeping together, in which case you don’t even really need to converse with each other or build a bond.

t. Virgin female scared being used and dumped

This is insane because if a man is expressing interest in you chances are it's more than just sex. By rejecting him right off the bat you're basically self-sabotaging.
If you don't want to get pumped and dumped I'd recommend YOU remove the value you've placed on sex.

>be woman
>say A, think B, expect C
>women, women never change
GG well played. You prevent cum and dump simply by not sleeping with them, not by refusing invitation on dates kek. When some dude goes on X dates with you without sex, you can clearly see he is either into you or very desperate.

Btw sex isnt so bad. You dont lose your value (much) by having sex. Even if he ends up cum and dumping you, it isnt THAT big problem.

Attached: METAbolism.jpg (640x942, 98K)

Am I supposed to just be friends with every girl I ask out then? I don't understand. If I want to date you then I want to date you. I have my friends and I don't want more. More friends is more work to maintain. I am an introvert, I can't be going out four times a week just to keep up with people.

I have to ask. Do you want to have sex? Because I could understand feeling "used" if you aren't actually interested.

Addendum; you've essentially told me that you're not interested in me. So let's keep going down that path, assuming I DO hang out with you. As far as I am now concerned, you're just a friend and there's no prospect of a relationship. So of course I'm going to keep looking for girls, and going on dates. If after a couple of months you finally flip and say "I have feelings for you," I'm going to be very angry about that. We could have been several months into a secure and productive relationship, but you lied to my face and I ended up wasting months of my time running around with other girls who ALSO didn't end up in a relationship with me, which is a shitload of time and money I could have spent at home or on myself, or more importantly, WITH YOU, all because you had to play some stupid god damned game instead of acting like a fucking adult.

For what it's worth, I said this last time I was formally asked out on a date. We went as friends instead because the event still sounded fun, then met up with mutual friends afterwards. We got drunk, kissed, and it's our 2nd anniversary in 2 weeks. I imagine this is probably more the exception than the rule however

Where did OP indicate he was owed sex? Stop projecting virgin

t. slut.

Sluts are very popular user. Maybe you want to have a ride with me as well? I could teach you thing or two. And i am clean as my monthly std results claim. And with UID you can go raw :3

>every guy that ever shows interest only wants sex
The vast stupidity of women is the one true redpill

How the fuck is a retarded guy like me supposed to fucking tell when this bullshit is going? This bullshit makes me want to avoid relationships

tragically, this.

This is what OP says.

So the issue is settled. If she might consider more as you hardly know her, then invite her as a friend. If she is someone you know already but she isn't interested in anything - then go with regular friends.

Go with her

t. girl that only sees OP as a friend

Let her know that you want to get to know her but not just as a friend, it can start with friendship but that's not the intent. Be clear about your intent. If all she wants is just a friend then its not going to work so don't waste your time.
And ffs find out if she has a boyfriend or other more whorish attachment.

No, thank you.

just wanted to cosign this 1million. if you wanted a friend you'd have asked her as a friend.

you wanted a date, that's not on offer. don't take her, as you'll be cutting off the many opportunities that will present at festival.

shes done you a favor by being honest. make the most of it.

You already answered your question.

Do you play music? I'm a piano major. Currently wondering what uni I should transfer to.

And also yeah OP just go with your friends. It's not a big deal.