Atheist here, AMA

Atheist here, AMA.

Attached: atheism-symbol.png (500x501, 20K)

How's it feel that nobody cares? Kill yourself.

What's it like being completely unremarkable but thinking you're special enough to warrant an AMA thread?

Where does the banana go?

what's it like having your head this far up your ass

Ah, first reply is telling me to kill myself. Good old Jow Forums. If I' gotten any other response I would have been disappointed.

Gee man I dunno, you tell me. You decided to post in this thread.

In the hole. Because ice cream has no bones.

Like my colon? Or my lower intestine? You're going to have to be more specific.

I bet you thought those replies were witty and clever, huh?

Clearly, I have much to learn from the master.

Tell me is there any reason to believe your religion
>there is no god, i am sure!
instead of any other religion
>there is god, i am sure!
?

T. Agnostic.

Attached: religion.jpg (800x7212, 681K)

What is the halflife of Strontium 90?

What is the capital of Outer Mongolia?

Who promoted Peress?

So, technically atheism isn't a religion because it is characterized as a lack of faith rather than faith. However, the answer the spirit of your question I honestly find myself leaning more towards agnosticism but I find it easier to identify as atheist because otherwise religious people think I am convertible and don't leave me the hell alone.

Couldn't tell you, honestly. I could Google it but that feels like cheating.

>atheism isnt religion
To claim X you need a hard proof of X being true. Unless you have a proof that god doesnt exists, your atheism is based on belief aka like any other religion. The fact you dont go with your fellow atheists to church like buildings and praising nihilism doesnt make your belief any less religion than lest say kebabs behavior.

Also you are on wrong boars. Try /pol or /int (pol light version).

Attached: do you have any fact.jpg (207x253, 17K)

Well i dont give a fuck here.

>Unless you have a proof that god doesnt exists, your atheism is based on belief aka like any other religion.
Not what atheism means. It just means that you don't believe in god. It does not mean that they claim that there is no god.

My apologies. When I said that atheism isn't technically a religion I was being more pedantic than anything else. A more appropriate title to this thread would have been ask an agnostic anything. I don't particularly enjoy the Dogma associated with mainstream religions and I especially don't enjoy that Dogma even in a secular context. I enjoy objective ( or rather as objective as possible) scientific pursuits and explanations because they are based on the most recent data and interpretations of data and as such can and do change over time. Organized religion has a fixation on a concise answer or methodology whereas more scientific pursuits are concentrated on the expansion of knowledge in whichever direction it may lead.

Fair enough.

I see where you're going with this, and I agree with you. I think his argument however is that belief in non-belief still qualifies as believing. And, from a certain perspective this is acceptable.

This. Believing in God takes the act of belief or faith. Atheist lack that belief or faith.
An atheist who believes there is no God is like a Christian saying that their favorite color is blue.

I know you will kill yourself, can you tell us when? and can you stream it?

That's fair. And as a side note my favorite color is a nice shade of seafoam green what's yours?

>I know you will kill yourself

Really? On what basis? Or do you simply have faith that I will do such a thing? Do recall that belief in something does nothing to prove its actual existence.

replying to an obvious bait
>absolute state of (((atheist)))

You know, you don't *have* to be in this thread. Yet for some reason you choose to be here. So now that you are, what's your favorite color? Or your favorite mollusk? I'm a big fan of the octopus myself.

reddit is not that far, you know :^)

Ehh, I don't like Reddit. I prefer my sewage raw and chunky.

I like my green.

Are we talking like a forest green or an avocado?

Im also atheist. What are your other beleifs tho, just because we both are atheist doesnt make us exactly 100% agreeable on everything else.
I may be atheist but im anti liberalism, tranny shit, im more right wing politically socially economically. I also dont beleive in other silly religions like buddhism, taoism, and all that. Im definitely anti islam its complete shit.
In my view lennon and stalin were criminal thugs, so was pol pot and fidel castro.
Nihilism is a silly philosophy.
I personally dont give two shits about "in god we trust" being on the dollar anymore than a chinese atheist would mind having "in the great dragon we trust" on their money. Im pro gun rights. I dont support trump. National borders are a good thing and should be secured.
What do we have in common? Just atheism?