SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE

SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE

Attached: Q U A K E.png (1200x1161, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSjratvNGmo
nypost.com/2017/09/23/china-says-earthquake-hits-north-korea/
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/02/world/chichen-itza-maya-tunnel-cenote/index.html
jber.jb.mil/Services-Resources/Environmental/Nike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1532849405345.jpg (957x671, 306K)

Ok continue...

>it was a nuke
>nobody saw it though
>you can see a nuke detonating from 300-500 miles away

Attached: 8Smji6k.png (584x712, 321K)

put the site was deactivated in 1979 so there hasn't been any nukes there since 79, bro

IT WAS A FUCKING MISSILE SILO IDIOT NUKE DETONATED 40 KM BELOW SURFACE

""""""""""deactivated"""""""

>What is an underground nuke test

I have a bridge to sell you, it connects London with Paris. Very cheap.

It was an underground test you retarded mutt

Attached: 1536289527170.jpg (399x370, 23K)

It is an underground blast. Just like we did in pokran

Israel did it just like they did Fukushima and just like they tried to nuke hawaii

Attached: 1525449206407.jpg (2400x1658, 1.38M)

stop calling it a test, it wasnt a test, it was sabotage

25 miles down is implausible, I dont think we can dig that deep

but that could just mean that the seismologists are wrong

Look up US Geo on the "Seismic" activity over past 6-12 months find similarities with Today. 10km deep. Across the planet. Someones( glow niggers/kikes) been getting their secret nukes blasted in place. Their stranglehold is being cut loose.

>40km
>the deepest human structure ever made is a borehole 9 inches wide and 12km deep
Must be those pesky subterranean lizard people again.

Attached: MMQBjXW.png (462x603, 360K)

oh for fucks sake
do you guys have any idea how large that detonation would have to be to do that from that distance? i mean unless the nuke was also what CAUSED the earthquake, maybe a tensed plate was about to snap anyway, fine. but if you think a nuke did this itself? jesus lol

So many attempts to start a nuclear war already...

God Damn it, these kikes will never stop.

Nike Missiles have long been decommissioned, my man.

And a 7.0 mag surface or near surface nuke would be WAAAAAAY bigger than what Nike carried.

Look at this Israeli pilot who died yesterday. You're gonna die just like him.

Attached: 1514302943692.jpg (1200x730, 67K)

brainlet

People dramatically overestimate the power of a single nuke. I blame the movies. It would take something like 12-15 just to flatten NYC.

oh sweetie

you think the us government discloses all their technology for the world to see?

of course they cna dig 40km deep, disclosure is another thing

Bump for nothing can stop what is coming
D5
Also...
Q predicted this

Attached: A7E1DAAE-22C8-4480-BB48-619582A043E9.jpg (2048x1364, 318K)

You're fucking retarded.

you dont know the yield nor how many were detonated stfu

sure buddy, whatever

I'm Schizophrenia and you guys put me to shame.

rudy giuliani is Q...
its fucking perfect...

Attached: 468569569.jpg (365x101, 16K)

Glowie...

Attached: 1543595820336.jpg (612x428, 97K)

The Tsar Bomba had a blast radius of ~34 miles.... that’s only at 50MT, they originally planned for 100 but had no safe way of dropping it from aircraft without killing the crew, at 50MT they were given a 50/50% to live. Pretty sure one Tsar Bomba could easily wipeout and level NYC

Now not only have they dug in complete secret, 28km deeper than scientists devoted to seeing how far they can dig, 54 feet wider than that hole, but they have MULTIPLE nukes 40km under the earth's crust and detonated them all at once. In Alaska.

55 feet across for one single nuclear missile silo. How big do you think this 40km hole was to have detonated more than one? Do you know anything about nuclear detonations? Do you understand that more than one going off in one place does not actually double the impact?

Where is the actual man-made mountain of displaced earth to make such a structure? Did they fire it into the sun using a second hidden silo that fires dump trucks full of dirt into outer space?

Attached: 1542986928311.gif (350x323, 1.66M)

Nice argument. I'm from the CIA and have come to a taiwanese underwater basket weaving forum to stop the hacker known as Jow Forums from uncovering yet another government secret. Because you're all so good at exposing major plots in the past.

Attached: xmW6jX1.png (1128x949, 930K)

>t. spook

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

I'm behind 40km of subterranean proxies. Try me faggot.

Attached: abb.jpg (565x676, 62K)

ur fuking idiot or cia nigger if u think the us government doesnt have technology to dig deep into the earth crust

Tell Yossi Cohen he's gonna die.

We're watching you, Steve. Don't make us come talk to your mother about your shemale browsing history.

Attached: P668R2S.png (441x549, 412K)

>you're dumb because I have no argument to refute even the most basic of claims

Attached: 1542263679440.png (431x450, 328K)

Proove it.

it’s physically impossible. metal melts when it gets hot. it’s really fucking hit the further down you go. do the math, nigger

muh scientists cant dig deep

lol scientists dont have the funding of Pentagon black projects

it makes all sense to store nukes deep into the earth

inb4 "ur fukin dum idit if u don't tink da govurmint has alyen metle"

Attached: hmUl7BA.jpg (1373x917, 137K)

Don't project your sick fetishes onto me you glowing faggot.

Attached: 1541306052617.png (646x655, 235K)

there isnt necessarily magma 40km deep into the crust, it's not uniform for the whole fucking planet

this

The earth is flat if you dig 40km down you would fall into space 4head

Attached: ouu5Zhj.png (333x294, 159K)

a Nuclear Explosion wouldn't show up on a Richter scale at that level. You're talking trillions of tonnes of earth and soil and water and rock being shifted against each other in seconds.

DUMBs have been a documented fact for quite some time

at 3km deep temperatures get to around 130 F, which is enough to kill a man if he stays there for an hour without enough cold water. There's a reason why mining is so dangerous.

fucking retards go back >Earthquakes produce 2 types of waves, one of which is longitudinal and no nuke can produce such waves. The earthquake make the ground shift side to side not just shake in a transverse from. You can feel it and easily tell the difference.

hitler is right

user I... they didnt use humans to dig a hole that deep...

Imagine knowing so little about how icbms and earthquakes work that you make garbage threads like this

detonation can cause the plaque to shift

its called accelerationism

sure its jsut a (((coincidence)))

Lmfao you are fucking retarded. Do you think he meant they have people fucking shovelling the dirt 3km down. Not even nigger slave could do that.

Attached: 1536765775572.png (550x617, 69K)

there is an ancient network of tunnels below the whole world, dating back to antediluvian days

Do you know how deep 40km is, bro?

Nice work. Is your source wikipedia by any chance?

Sure, they use machinery, but the avg heat of magma ranges around 1300 to 2400 degress fahrenheit. The deepest hole on earth reached 12km in Russia. Surpisingly hot, but also wet.

than could be true, but the nuke site is right next to a small town and an airport so I can/t imagine them trying to run that kind of op in this area.

The fireball was 8km radius, right?

Hollow earth residing ayy lmao’s absolutely BTFO

Attached: D42C880B-C889-4748-AB40-7B74B4A51E7D.gif (249x184, 2.38M)

safe enough to store a nuclear missile or 5 down there though, right?

>imagine unironically being this person

Attached: 1542510942562.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

its not a op its sabotage

just like hawaii was not a false alarm

>12posts by this ID

FUCKING SHILL

As far as anyone knows, there are no ICBMs in Alaska. We pulled them all out in the early 90's. We'd know if any were up there, because the handling and storage requirements aren't easy to hide. Most of the missiles are on subs, or south in Washington state.

Plus, if a warhead detonated in a silo, there's be a mushroom cloud, and measurable levels of radiation, and a fuck ton of dead people downwind from it - ie. most of Anchorage.

So no, retards, it wasn't a nuke.

Cool!
Post maps!

The Smithsonian, but if I told you the hole itself whispered it into my ear it wouldn't make you any less retarded. Must be a jew conspiracy like everything else.

Oh wait never mind I forgot it's the cia this time.

Attached: 467563565.png (449x642, 499K)

Missile silos aren't 40km underground, you sperging faggot. That's 24 miles underground, you incredible retard.

>40km deep
>mushroom cloud

Attached: pepepe.jpg (730x410, 30K)

Underground nuclear tests are nothing new.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSjratvNGmo

and counting! Still not one reasonable argument from you.

Attached: MbCtgoI.png (426x251, 12K)

nukes don't work like that
they have to arm themselves and preform a specific sequence in order to detonate

>Secret nukes
>No measurable levels of radiation or EMP damage.

The retardation in this thread is stunning. And hilarious.

there are more than 1,450 DUMB bases worldwide

>15 posts by this ID

FUCKING RETARD

>DUMB bases
Is this thread one of them?

Attached: D3YoGRh.png (295x363, 96K)

No wonder Portugal isn't a world power anymore, if they're all as dumb as you are.

Really? The "plaque"? You mean on earth's teeth? LOL.

relevant

nukes cause earthquakes:

nypost.com/2017/09/23/china-says-earthquake-hits-north-korea/

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/02/world/chichen-itza-maya-tunnel-cenote/index.html

>This month, archaeologists in Mexico will begin excavating a secret tunnel thought to lead beneath a pyramid built by the ancient Maya.

>The tunnel was sealed off centuries ago by the Maya, but archaeologists plan to clear it in order to reach a hidden "cenote" -- an underwater cavern that was central to Mayan spirituality.
>Cenotes are water-filled sinkholes and are the only source of fresh water in Mexico's Yucatan state. The Mayan civilization could not have survived here without them, but as well as sustaining physical life, these deep caverns were a key part of the Mayan cosmology.

>So important were these sites to their beliefs that the Maya practiced human sacrifice here, throwing bodies into their depths in the hope of winning the favor of their fickle rain god, Chac.

>He has previously analyzed the bones of human sacrifices found in Chichen Itza's Sacred Cenote and discovered that around 80 percent of the victims were children between the ages of 3 and 11.

All indian tribes of the Americans claim to originate from under the earth, describing tunnels and caves, large networks akin to Göbekli Tepe in Turkey. You have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes, literally and figuratively.

Unless kikes did it

Tha nuke site was decommissioned in 1979, dummy. It's basically abandoned. They openly talk about it on their website:

jber.jb.mil/Services-Resources/Environmental/Nike/

The air force doesn't put pictures of active nuclear sites on the web, lol.

reddit tier wit
Deep Underground Military Bases

Dismantling DUMBs.
Also Bush senior faked his death

well if they say so then it must be true

Attached: 1535836599501.jpg (900x900, 58K)

>people came from under the earth

Relevance?

5/6 failsafes have known to fail on a plane crash carrying nukes.
I wouldn't say it is impossible.

>only source of water
>throw dead bodies in
Why did they do this?

why would he fake his death?

Avoid military tribunal in gitmo

Why do Indians do it today?

>tfw aliens are disarming us because we just cant get our shit together

Attached: 1343612042843.jpg (132x143, 9K)

Can confirm. If you want a suspicious earthquake, look at the Virginia earthquake of Sept. 2011. It was a magnitude 5.8. Plausible for a tactical nuke, plus it only had one wave (which must have been the P wave).

prisonplanet.com/6-strange-anomalies-with-the-virginia-earthquake.html

>explosion from what we attacked
>it's Israeli pilot who died
kek

To all you retards asking
>wheres muh cartoon crater mushroom cloud xD

Underground,actual DEEP UNDERGROUND 500-4000 meters (ie:normal) look like simple landslides or mountain shifts. Like the earth burped

People being so out of touch that they cant formulate simple physics effects in their minds trigger me beyond measure.

You people are just like nogunz who thing the brass case shoots out of the barrel with the projectile whole

Idiots

Attached: E0FE71AF-A44D-4C6F-8A03-CE57D8E54D64.jpg (720x487, 305K)