Takes flu shot today

>takes flu shot today
>gets sick INSTANTLY at the end of the day

This aint right and it happens EVERYTIME I do it

Attached: 1543643474668.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

You have AIDS

>falling for the Flu Jew

I feel weak user, I am feeling frail

Once I noticed this I stopped taking flu shots. Its been 10 years and I have had the flu 1-2 times.

Im about to die anons. I am about to take my last breath..(((they))) got me....its over

>takes flu shot
>gets sick
>does it repeatedly
why

Attached: 1492376423823.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Yeah I feel that, I havent taken one in years. Its been at least 5 or so...

My doctor reccomended it because of my other issues and it seemed alright. I thought I could do it this time but... i guess not

>literally not knowing how Flu shots work or what they are

My doctor raped me and shoved it into me. 19383378291 8381818277282 737372723

Do you people know what's in the shot?
A controlled amount of the bacteria or strain that's causing the disease the shot is made to control.
Your autoimmune system majes antibodies for this exact bacteria or strain and this is what makes you sick sometimes.
Next time your immune system will have the blueprints ready for this type of bacteria.

Ex...explain user im d...dying .... i feel the light.... darkness..mmmmm chocolate chip cookies

>see dumb frog thread
>have INSTANT urge to freeze that frog

Stupid frogposter!

Attached: cute.jpg (125x125, 10K)

Than....k you pancake.... i like syrup... how much will it be

Yeah good example of American education meme

There is no flu shot. There is L-ascorbate + Cholecalciferol.

CHECKED

Attached: 1538668261184.jpg (613x522, 91K)

anime faggots are worse than frogs

>takes flu shot to reduce chance of getting sick
>get's sick instantaneously
>repeat proces every year

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (600x600, 40K)

14,88 Euro's.

Callin the cops

Attached: FB_IMG_1543602748941.jpg (766x517, 29K)

Attached: 1506960984703.gif (400x204, 44K)

What an absolute waste. You ruined my day faggot.

Just came to check this.

Attached: 6D2702E4-3A31-4DA4-9EF2-0AFC7605A749.png (933x933, 45K)

you lost to these ppl, how?

Attached: 1495985457140.jpg (700x700, 417K)

>I don't understand how vaccines work
>t. murican

You're supposed to get sick you know that right? They put a strain of the flu in you so your body builds anti-bodies to it. Common flu fix. You don't got aids.

Le' Booo!

Attached: 1540559475824.jpg (720x705, 49K)

lol fgt

The flu shot contains a weakened form of the flu virus. The idea is that the doctor deliberately infects you with a weak form of the virus that your body can easily defeat so that your body will start producing flu antibodies.

I got you bruh
faggot

I like syrup do u have differnenntt syrup than Canada?![# i like to slurp it like my boyfriends cummies

dude thats what a flu shot does, it gives you weakend versions of flu so your body learns to fight the virus

you're the one who had that get on Jow Forums aren't ya

Attached: 1543189930515.jpg (433x433, 46K)

The magic of multiculturalism. How is an ethnostate supposed to defeat an open borders shithole with a never ending stream of cannon fodder? Oh and youre a faggot.

Checked and wasted

Attached: 1543148090343.jpg (236x236, 14K)

Are you retarded?

Ya i dont get it, explain it without science or whatevs plz

Shots gave me Alzheimer’s and gave my kids autism

ROFL. Then quit doing it, faggot.

Stupid icebitch

Attached: 1523044036383.gif (655x444, 795K)

american education for you. it's actually sad. is everyone larping here or is this the reality?

holy crap when are these stupid frog threads going to end

we need more cirno

Zoomer saves the day.
let’s all laugh at this faggot!

Attached: 7965A3F2-95AE-484D-AF8B-31DF7DDB4004.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

you fucking retards, if minor symptoms occur it simply shows that the vaccine is working as the body is doing its job by responding to it.
fucking dimwit low iq

>not even remotely any science in this explanations
>explain without science xd

Americlaps, I tell ya what.

Guyysysys i think (((they))) got meeeee...whatever u doooo dont take the flu shot its a nazi death shot......they knew..... they...knew

It's officially over. Americans really are retarded.
One side doesn't believe race and sex exists, other side thinks the earth is 6000 years old and needs an explanation how flu shots work. Sad!

never had a flu shot
never get the flu maybe once every 6-8 years
catch a cold every few years
still smoke cigarettes 1.5 pack a day

Attached: 1543250919132.jpg (500x333, 35K)

kek have been le praised

Attached: 1509066965447.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

Dude I dont get it

I love her

God said 6000 idiot but ya go believe ur dumb marxist science goys like based black goy and that chick from mission impossible 3

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

i'm 30 and haven't had a flu shot since i was like 14

i get the flu like once every 4-5 years and it's usually not too bad, and every 1-2 years i might get a mild cold, besides that i never get sick, i don't believe in flu shots

There are little animals called bacteria that are too small to see with the naked eye. Some of these animals invade the human body and start breeding inside your body. Their presence prevents your body from working properly, causing you to get sick.

Your body contains a defense mechanism. This mechanism produces a soldier-protein called an antibody that kills the flu-animals. But some of the flu-animals are very strong and fight the proteins off.

So, to prevent the strong flu-animals from setting up base inside your body, the doctor injects you with a weak flu-animal to trick your body-defense-system into making lots of protein-soldiers in advance. The advantage of their large numbers gives the protein-animal an advantage in the battle.

I hate u guys

*POSTED FROM SHARE4BLUE APP FOR iOS PLEASE DELETE THIS SECTION FOR YOUR SLIDE THREAD GENERATOR version 1.94 shareblue.com all rights reserved*

You need more Cholecalciferol in the winter and you also need to megadose L-ascorbate

Whats bacteria?

It's a really small animal made from a single cell.

Yeah yeah what the fuck is a cell

>Flu shit
Are you retarded or what? It's the second fastest changing virus on the planet after HIV, might as well inject yourself with mercury sulphate and cut out the middle man

>This aint right and it happens EVERYTIME I do it
Then fucking well don't.
You know intelligence is the ability to learn from one's mistakes. An ability you clearly lack.

then stop doing it you idiot

>Taking a ju shot

Enjoy your turbo autism

The bodies of the little animals are called "cells" because, when viewed through a microscope, they look like little rooms on a floor plan. The latin for "small room" is "cell".

Cell is unironically where your forefathers spent most of their time kek

>aussie shitposter getting trolled
Based OP
I take it back lad, good thread
Influenza is a virus by the way

When I see american flags asking dumb things, I just assume that its a negro.

Well done mate

Attached: Cirno 2.jpg (850x1301, 194K)

I've never we had a flu shot in my life. Sounds so fucking gay and Jewish. What kind of faggots does that. Also fuck vaccine shill, it's evil and causes autism and low testosterone.

OP has Captain Trips. Maybe he's patient 0

What a retard. This is exactly how it is supposed to work - you get this shit in weakened form so you can build up immunity. You will be sick for a day or two, instead of week or two in case of real infection.

kys

It builds your immune system. Still though, you shouldn't take it anyway and get actual flu to build your immune system.

>This aint right and it happens EVERYTIME I do it
Why do you keep doing it? I haven't had a flu shot since grade school.

They market it as not live, that's a lie of course. What it actually does is spread the flu to propagate sales of flu shots.

>takes flu shot
Found the problem.

You sound like a bitch. I instantly unfreeze the frog.

Attached: b0106ba23bf073f81acd22443ce733fd.jpg (675x726, 111K)

Flu shots are a fucking meme, the flu is always different dye to how fast it can mutate. Look at the influenza epidemic of the 20th century, was caused by the strain becoming more potent randomly.
The flu shot you get is for last years flu, just don't have a shit immune system and you are fine without it

research the ingredients you dumb shit you are poisoning yourself

You fucking moron, its poison designed to reduce population and cause brain damage.

Only year I got the flu was the year I got the flu shot.

The material that carries the flu injection is made from chicken eggs. Unsure as to the veracity of this but apparently eating a couple of boiled eggs helps.

Part of a vaccine is a mostly dead flu virus. Since the flu virus mutates so rapidly the odds that a flu vaccine actually helps you in the event of the flu going around is less than 50/50. So the question you have to ask yourself is, just what else aren't they telling you about what's going into these things?

is anime tards vs frog faggots the next war?

why are you even taking flu shots? you should be healthy enough that you dont need them

If you eat a lot of fresh fruit and veg, and move enough and don't drink or smoke very much, you shouldn't really regularly get the flu. But if you work in the health industry or use mass transit you will be exposed to every gook and pajeet humour there is :/

DE STRONGEST

>glownigger using a folder of animu reaction faces gets digits using a script while bashing frogposters
Well, I guess I know what your next divide and conquer angle is, huh?

I had to sign a form twice it said basically I was an idiot and I agreed not to take the shot I tried to find the image of the form of my phone but it led me through a diet gone Allie of the past rice saw pictures I took of me and the family dog that is now dead God speed anonymous

Attached: 20181201_024012.jpg (3264x1592, 1016K)

>>gets sick INSTANTLY
you fucking idiots, that's supposed to happen.
You are getting injected with a virus that is unable to harm you. Your immune system triggers due to the virus injected inside you, so it enable all the defensive mechanisms in order to fight the virus until it has produced anti-bodies.
The defense mechanisms are fever, high blood pressure, weakness, e.t.c..
The injected virus cannot harm you, but your body doesn't know that, it functions as if you got a real virus.
The immune system takes 3 days tops to produce antibodies. After that it uses the antibodies to kill the injected virus cells and it keeps the antibodies available for when you get infected again with the same virus.

>same virus
That's just it. You have a very low chance of that ever happening and a much higher chance of getting a different version of the flu virus from the one you were vaccinated against, so those antibodies aren't gonna mean jack shit.

>from
then, I meant.

more like autism

Attached: trump_autism.jpg (750x573, 52K)

You re not getting sick. That is just yoyr body responding with an inflammatory response to the dead virus particles (antigens), but it's harmless. Unlike the actual flu, which can kill.

Because their allies like Hungary didn't pull their weight.

Vaccines CAUSE the disease... glad you can finally experience this yourself, like me I only get sick after getting a shot, so I stopped getting all shots and I havn't been sick since.

>get flu shot
>sick for the next 2 weeks like clockwork

Vaccines literally cause autism

Attached: 1542785645275.png (602x646, 158K)

Attached: 1542785610723.jpg (480x480, 70K)

Attached: 1540444203899.jpg (1865x893, 560K)