George H. W. Bush (the old one) died!

George H. W. Bush (the old one) died!
S or F?

Attached: George-H.-W.-Bush-1989-e1366795264512.jpg (446x596, 54K)

S

S

Well

This is some kind of allegory surely

f

S
ISRAEL IS FUCKED

41st President of the United States George H.W. Bush has died.

>After Bush's promotion to lieutenant (junior grade) on August 1, 1944, San Jacinto commenced operations against the Japanese in the Bonin Islands. Bush piloted one of four Grumman TBM Avengers of VT-51 that attacked the Japanese installations on Chichijima.[7] His crew for the mission, which occurred on September 2, 1944, included Radioman Second Class John Delaney and Lt.(jg) William White.[4] During their attack, the Avengers encountered intense anti-a fire; Bush's aircraft was hit by flak and his engine caught fire. Despite the fire in his aircraft, Bush completed his attack and released bombs over his target, scoring several damaging hits.[4] With his engine ablaze, Bush flew several miles from the island, where he and one other crew member of the TBM bailed out;[8] the other man's parachute did not open.[4] Bush waited for four hours in an inflated raft, while several fighters circled protectively overhead, until he was rescued by the submarine USS Finback, on lifeguard duty.[4] For the next month, he remained in Finback and participated in the rescue of other aviators. Several of those shot down during the attack were executed, and their livers were eaten by their captors.[9] This experience shaped Bush profoundly, leading him to ask, "Why had I been spared and what did God have for me?"[10]

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 5a4568934aa6b51d008b75dc-750-978.jpg (750x978, 135K)

F
Goodnight sweet prince

Well you know his name in Skull and Bones is from the book of revelations I believe.

Never trusted Bush The Elder. CIA boss, Reagan getting shot by Bush family friend. JFK and other weird happenings. My condolences nonetheless.

f, i salute you mister presodent.

S

Do you think in 2001 a Space Odyssey when Hal says he was programmed by Mr Langley

it was a reference to Bush?

F

We could have had a Satanic CIA Wonderland if he remained leader for lyfe.

Attached: 1f741d22ff588be0372eb6311684db33a9900aef80b71f33126b34543031538e.jpg (820x1200, 146K)

F. A great US Presindent. A real old school conservative,

womp womp

F and S
This is man is what Donald Trump can only wish to be.

Attached: 5491724_794d06d2.jpg (640x480, 122K)

Can you tell a green field, from a cold steel rail?

Am i the only one who really does not give a shit? Go on social media and its all remembrance, but who fucking cares? Really.

No F, No S, just don't care. Too busy dropping this log right now.

F if your a Jew who loves intrest

Imagine how scared you’d be that hell is real if you were a bush

Attached: 949A0B52-D0A3-43AE-B57F-690669C3D6A0.jpg (1024x1024, 672K)

Fake news he didn't die.

What Langley falls?

S

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS OMG.
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST. CROSS THAT SHIT OFF MAH LIST.
S
S
S
S
Now for Junior, Madeline Albright, Tony Blair, Soros, Bill Clinton, Queen Elizabeth.
Rest in shit.

Attached: ol' rapin' bill.gif (440x248, 1.18M)

BUSH IS GONE

S and P like PISS and S like SHIT on his dirty dank grave, hopefully George Junior dies too, so only Jeb! is left!

Is there any chance this Satanist leader dying is a sign of change?

Another soul claimed...

Attached: 70269_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 942K)

S

Bohemian grove neocon

He took an unqualified back seat gunner on the mission and the guy died.
If they did not have the propaganda video of his rescue they would have court-martialed him but he was worth more alive at that point because of the film

>Populist and nationalist president enter powers
>Ex-Kike president is dead
KARMA, THE BALANCE

S

It's the superpower he got from 3 mile island. He only grows stronger

Attached: 823b589a-0e4e-400d-9533-c83d20fa7363.jpg (970x582, 96K)

F

S

Do you even have to ask? S.

Right! .. people are virtue signaling like there is no tomorrow

Kys nigger

RIP fellow Anglo.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

S
but he wasn't as bad as Clinton or Babby Bush
gotta give him that

F

While he certainly was a globalist, he didn't fuck up things too bad compared to his successors.

>Managed the fall of the Soviet Union well, without causing a nuclear disaster
>When Dubya wanted to replace Clintons CIA Director, Bush Sr. told his son not to be retarded by trying to politicize the CIA
>When Dubya kept Clintons CIA Director but still politicized the CIA, Bush Sr. went fucking apeshit on his son, to the point where Dubyas advisors thought they might never speak to eachother again

CIA was all about creating and maintaining a delicate geopolitical balance regardless of who were in office, prior to Dubya. Combination of S and F here, lads.

Attached: 1402853647028.jpg (420x345, 31K)

which is the letter for "constipate"

basically this

Will he outlive Bush jr and Clinton as well?

F

H. Bush was the last Republican president that I was not angry about. He did more right than wrong.

Glo' no mo'!

This Yuge faggot lived to be 94 thats twice as long as you beta orbiting millennials will before the mold from moms basement finishes you off.
S

Attached: CRZY Milkers.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

sauce? i haven't read that before
i think the mainstream press did their best to hide any rifts between father and president son.

>Bush's gulf war:
Mission accomplished, home in 6 months. No occupation.
>Babby Bush's gulf war:
16 years and counting, no clear mission, no end in sight

That's why I said he's shit but not as shit as his son.

yep

>regardless of whos in office

In other words the cia shalt not be affected by the results of democratic elections aka the only peaceful means for the american people to control their govt.

This would in fact be *not* good.

S and F. You were a decent goyim to me, but I needed you to die before you went to gitmo and doublecrossed me.

THE GOD EMPEROR HAS SPOKEN

Attached: trump2.png (627x425, 73K)

Being this retarded

S

Happy Hanukkah

I spit on this luciferian faggot

In other words, 51% of the population were not being handed an intelligence agency to fuck with the remaining 49%.
Traditionally, politically neutral individuals were tapped for D/CIA. And if not politically neutral, then individuals like Bush Sr. who were capable of putting partisan politics on the shelf for the good of the country.

Having a Director of CIA who acts as the lapdog for the White House was frowned upon throughout your fucking country from its very creation up until Dubya and Cheney decided to use the Agency as if it was their own personal agency.

Also, Dubya laid the groundwork for Obama to turn the CIA into what it currently is, since Obama continued down the same path and went even further than Dubya. Result? The politically biased CIA that blossomed under Obama continues to fuck with the current POTUS, because it lacks the capability of bipartisan effort.

It's a double edged sword. If you're willing to politicize the agency, it won't flipflop the moment someone with opposing views steps into the White House.

are you /comfy/ anons? Hoy hare una carne asada bien chingona para celebrar que we will Make America Mexico Again

Attached: basedpedro.jpg (705x435, 52K)

He'll outlive Trump and finally get his second term.

I'll never weep a tear for a member of the Bush family dying.
Except Jeb of course

All high offices are politicized. Better the politics are out in the open and can be seen by the public than that they are hidden and run by unseen personages.

Like I said earlier, from the creation of the CIA and all the way up until the early 2000s, the agency was ran down the very middle of Republican/Democrat agendas. Obviously with a very slight bias depending on who was in office, but nothing overt.
The current politicized agency is a fucking disaster. Just because we all know that the CIA is purposely and actively fucking with the current POTUS' foreign policy agenda due to the previous POTUS' politicizing of it, does not make it any better.

A politically neutral intelligence agency that doesn't have ambitious little rats who climb to the top by falsifying information because it puts a smile on the White Houses' face is a key to survival for the US. The former is exactly what happened with Iraq, by the way. Every Junior analyst at Langley were desperately looking for something, anything that could tie Al-Qaeda to Saddam Hussein so that they could give Bush a reason to invade. And they all took great leaps in logic to get there, but they did it anyways.

Attached: fiilismiehen hyväksyntä hylje.gif (421x336, 2.87M)

jej

Attached: 8a8.gif (500x281, 1.99M)