Why are women more empathetic than men on average...

why are women more empathetic than men on average? does this quality pervade their decision making on a professional level in any way?

Attached: 1522244439407.jpg (1080x1080, 1.27M)

Yes thanks merkel!

They are traditionally the caregivers. This inherently means that they need more empathy. This actually makes them better suited for some jobs/roles.

God intended it to be that way. Why else?

The word is empathic for fucks sake, and women are not naturally more so. Less in fact. They have to chemically bond to a child who they will eventually compete against for resources in the wild. This leads to the sociopathy of women. Men are just generally protective of others.

Can't say I see them as more empathetic. Never saw men run campaigns to kill their own kids in the womb.

>The word is empathic
no it isn't

>why are women more empathetic than men on average
fake news

Attached: 21212144.png (713x611, 26K)

yes it is

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

It is, “empathetic” was wrong but people used it so much (because they are thinking of the similar word “sympathetic”) that it has become normalized. Anyway doesn’t matter the language is being buttfucked in a million other ways.

your thread is shit. go away

OP, how much onions do you have to eat to still think women are empathic in 2018? Let me know.

They aren't, they just pretend to be. Put to the test, i would never trust a woman over a man to be empathetic. Look at the mob mentality on twitter and tumbler, they cant help themselves if they think they can get away with it.

Believe it or not there was a time when men weren't better at literally everything than women. But then it became (((fashionable))) for women to snub their natural gifts and instead pursue their lives as shitty knockoffs of men. Men, being driven and good at jumping on exploitable situations when they see something that somebody will surely do and gain from, have now taken to excelling in traditionally female arenas as well. It's sad. For every woman handed a job over a better qualified man for (((equality))) there is an opening in a traditionally female field. In the end, women NOT being relegated to life as servants while eternally pregnant hinges on governments staying afloat, which hinges on productivity and quality of life, which are both under assault by those governments pushing women into jobs they're just not good at. Meanwhile men have found that they really only need women for sex when all's said and done as being caregivers isn't, as was long believed, something only women can do.
See what it adds up to?

tl;dr: women are literally only useful as cocksleeves and incubators, their other traits are overrated and it's too late to put that cat back in the bag.

Attached: 1539740784753.jpg (746x888, 64K)

I bet you're a virgin.

Married, two kids. Nice try schlomo.

You're a terrible liar.

>empathic
>empathetic

Interchangable.

I have no reason to lie on your strawman. It's not an argument, it also happens to be wrong. Do you have anything else, Moises?

>empathetic
with words mostly

This is a meme idea. Barring autists, men are able to empathize perfectly fine. Men just understand the rationality of conquering your emotions instead of allowing them to conquer you.

Women are far less likely to have the intellectual capability to understand this, and the majority are therefore ruled by emotions to the point of dysfunctional lifestyles.

They have zero empathy but they know how to do cold reading and say whatever is needed to convince you to do what they want.

>why are women more empathetic than men on average?
Probably for raising kids.
But I question it now considering the insane amount of women who want to murder their fetuses.

Empathic is usually just a variant of empathetic, which means characterized by empathy. Some dictionaries, especially American ones, list empathic as the standard word and empathetic as the variant, but while the shorter word is indeed the original, empathetic has prevailed—probably due to analogy with sympathetic, with which it is often closely associated—and is now about five times as common as empathic in newswriting, blogs, and mainstream books from throughout the English-speaking world.
There are qualifications to this, though. While empathetic has prevailed in popular usage, the older, shorter form is still preferred in scientific writing, including writing on psychology, where the word has a breadth of meaning not fully captured in popular usage. Empathic is also favored in certain types of nonscientific writing, including modern spiritual writing and self-help writing. All these factors likely explain why the below ngram, which graphs occurrence of the two forms in a large number of 20th-century English-language books and periodicals, shows empathic to be more common despite empathetic being clearly preferred in most contexts:

Meanwhile, empathic has developed the latter-day sense very in tune with the thoughts and feelings of others, which it does not share with empathetic. This sense is mostly confined to pseudoscientific writing about supposed psychic powers.

> . . .women more empathetic than men

- women are known to kill theirs own children much more often than men

- women have much stronger self preservation instinct. In case of danger,
women is much more likely to flee, leaving kids and husband to die
I guess this makes sense from viewpoint of evolution -- a young women
can have many more children from many man, it does not make sense for
a women to risk her life protecting 2 kids, when she can have 20 more.

- women's sense of empathy kicks off only when situation serves women's interest,

there really is nothing more infuriating than the modern woman who unironically thinks all "people" are the "same" lol XDDD
sometimes I just wanna show them videos of chinkoid or nigger subhumans on liveleak, but I like not being an edgelord in public

>why are women more empathetic than men on average? They aren't particularly. It depends on whether you are part of the social group or not. Ever been a newcomer to a group or a random face at some sort of social get together? Notice the way the girls will hang back and snub you if there's not something immediately appealing about you. The men will make a bit more of an effort.

Attached: 1529549199490.jpg (900x1211, 138K)

>but I like not being an edgelord in public
what's the point of being australian then?

being the chad of europe, destroyer of pusy
you get no pusy if you start talking about subhumans, it totally sux

theyre dumber thanshit and need to virtue signal to other women 8n public to c9mpensate for being childless whores. if they were good mothers and women their family would be the best virtue signal they can make. but selfish whores and childless women need to comoensate in a degenerate world where they traded virtue for materialism and the worship of degeneracy.

Women aren't more empathetic than men. They are more skilled at wrapping their own demands up in the needs of others and calling it empathy to get what they want.

of course it does. please tell me youre just kidding.

So they won't kill their own children

Naw, bro. Bro, naw.

>women more empathetic than men on average
This is a meme born out of security and provision. Women are more empathetic towards their ingroup (or were, once) while they are also alot more ruthless towards outsiders. I.e. if women were in charge of the colonization they would commit alot more atrocities than men would have.

You spelt pathetic wrong