Do you faggots read? Does it make you smarter? What should I read?

Do you faggots read? Does it make you smarter? What should I read?

Attached: nerdpaper.png (1840x1030, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KXPuBUdDtw
mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf
mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ
mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI
mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg
mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg
mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ
mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg
mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ
mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw
mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q
mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg
mega.nz/#F!WQ1j0Q5A!BrV-uEsC2VZlhFsqJV-YHg
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!8YhT1SwT!naXLsLCamWPYP6YxJZAopA
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA
mega.nz/#F!51Q0waSI!4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A
mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ
mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
mega.nz/#F!msA0Xb5Y!1t9OYAkkx0PUG8haYYiITw
mega.nz/#F!bENznApJ!zoLo1-76Rpraq_5ztpZ3SA
mega.nz/#F!x4JD1RzD!4_nIFmI2sBdSYg14j7pIdA
mega.nz/#F!X3YFwarT!m5u6luYu9lnejW-IgYc71w
mega.nz/#F!ZuZmiBqZ!XhyEetUaj6an8ntb-U1AZw
mega.nz/#F!ZaAgDbzT!aGwQn3grHN-Qea8e0Zyq-Q
mega.nz/#F!5Q5UFZIR!MvGFhWEPb03Qg3ZFOh5yKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skip all of the meme recommendations and read Pat Buchanan, specifically The Death of the West

Attached: pjb-bk-death-of-the-west-leather-signed-book-250-216x300.jpg (216x300, 23K)

Honestly? Read what interests you. The act of reading calibrates your brain in a different way than other forms of media.

dont listen to this faggot Read ONLY what makes helps you towards becoming rich as fuck. that includes reading about skills which help you to become rich/to create a business

read all books from mj demarco

Why waste your time with intellectual bullshit?

Yes reading books is a good thing.
No you will not get smarter asking this board for advice.

Yes, read books. Yes, traps are gay. Yes, the romanian trap asshole will go to hell.
Any more obvious answers for this board to give you?

I enjoy it as a pastime but I’m older (32) and reading was more common in my day. My last book was The Will to Power, which was a little uneven but that is understandable since it was a compilation of Nietzsche’s notebooks. Currently reading the Norton Anthology of Postmodern fiction.

Because reading is meant to be enjoyable you double nigger. If haven’t put a fiction book down after a few chapters and gone wtf did I just read you’re not reading anything challenging you utilitarian faggot

The bible. Repent and accept Christ. The end is coming.

Attached: 1543547729618.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Have a goal when you read if you want to be smarter
>You will be the same person in 5 years from now except the people you know and the books you read -charlie tremendous jones

I just play that concept in my head on repeat everyday though

It's a good habit, allows you to perceive the world through someone else's eyes, just read on whatever subject interests you, make it a hobby and you'll be alright.

vidya is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=0KXPuBUdDtw

Money is enjoyable you negro, not reading.

I need to read more.
I've got a bunch of science/engineering texts. It might not get me a job but I wanna go mad-scientist with this shit.

you could just give up instead of coming here giving terrible advice with your memeflag

mises.org/sites/default/files/Anatomy of the State_3.pdf

I got a perfect score on the reading portion of the ACT. I didn't study for it at all. I'd completely attribute it to being an avid reader in high school. I mainly read science fiction. There are a ton of great stories out there and they are usually a lot less kiked than the ones told in movies. You'll increase your vocabulary almost effortlessly by learning to discern a word's meaning through context.

Depends what you read.

There is plenty of garbage books, including some classic literature.

I have a broad appreciation for literature. I can read super terrible harem super hero novels where a guy gains super powers by fucking women with super powers and the Count of Monte Cristo with the same zeal.

I got a soft spot for shit like John Carter of Mars, Conan, and Solomon Cane though.

It sure does improve your lexicon.

Read about occultism and laugh your ass off when the christian mental illness is triggered and they start pulling shit out of their asses pretending it's occultism.

Only read novels and epics. Don't waste time drowning in Loche's drivel or the "philosophical perspective" of any one person.

this. Read only the sacred works of Donald Trump and learn them by heart, then you will become rich

Book dump
I did not compile these
inb4 muh pdf
JQ - mega.co.nz/#F!UdxSVLJB!bgBwqzuFIV3z0HvCswA0dQ

Religion, Magick, Occult - mega.co.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!cE5yWZoI

General - mega.co.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

Psyops - mega.co.nz/#F!m00SjRRA!R_I9wzUTEhSN6spP35TyZg

Jow Forums books - mega.co.nz/#F!eMs1HDRD!LJcwVTJXhhx1a5bUu2l0dg

Poems/stories - mega.co.nz/#F!6sgETKCa!vGFF5iTfCR6lH3ZLXaQorQ

Propertarianism library mega.co.nz/#F!0F5GXTjS!oGdz8UP5JbcleNMy6YKLvg

Fascist - mega.co.nz/#F!cZoSEbpC!kdnYuLw3hvYSus9uZl6PRQ

Stats and facts - mega.co.nz/#F!4MJE0L6Q!teKAfBlT2m3Ija-Tun-EFw

Sydney traditionalist reading - mega.co.nz/#F!pYRnSJaC!HrC3Siqyioo9PjdGMNWs3Q

General collection - mega.nz/#F!flYQGbzI!p1AFjtMuCLHQqocJqxV7rg

Homestead/History - mega.nz/#F!WQ1j0Q5A!BrV-uEsC2VZlhFsqJV-YHg

Book dump - mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Book dump - mega.nz/#F!8YhT1SwT!naXLsLCamWPYP6YxJZAopA

/his/tory - mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA

/his/tory 2 - mega.nz/#F!51Q0waSI!4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew

Languages - mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

Military History - mega.nz/#F!ZAoVjbQB!iGfDqfBDpgr0GC-NHg7KFQ

Philosophy - mega.nz/#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw

MesoAmerica - mega.nz/#F!msA0Xb5Y!1t9OYAkkx0PUG8haYYiITw

Germanic Myth - mega.nz/#F!bENznApJ!zoLo1-76Rpraq_5ztpZ3SA

Warfare - mega.nz/#F!x4JD1RzD!4_nIFmI2sBdSYg14j7pIdA

SoF - mega.nz/#F!X3YFwarT!m5u6luYu9lnejW-IgYc71w

SIG - mega.nz/#F!ZuZmiBqZ!XhyEetUaj6an8ntb-U1AZw

NatSoc - mega.nz/#F!ZaAgDbzT!aGwQn3grHN-Qea8e0Zyq-Q

3rd Reich archives - mega.nz/#F!ZuZmiBqZ!XhyEetUaj6an8ntb-U1AZw

German pre-war - mega.nz/#F!5Q5UFZIR!MvGFhWEPb03Qg3ZFOh5yKg

Attached: books3.jpg (500x369, 264K)

Good for expanding your vocabulary and whatnot, plethora of books out there that are just as shit as what they put on tv, radio, etc. Nothing has changed when it comes to opinions, beliefs, and indoctrination as a whole, just the primary medium in which they deliver it

https:// mega. nz / #F!qWwWDayT!5CrCGCLz9Li76XHbralnPg
Rare books all power level 9000 and up.

>Robert E. Howard Fan.

Fucking A bro, gold star. Have some Frank Frazetta.

Attached: Frank Frazetta.jpg (1024x1024, 218K)

Attached: EMJ Books.jpg (2000x2000, 932K)

The Silky Road - Famous, new history book about the history of the world seen from another perspective - in history class we (westerners) learn about Europe and USA but they were playing with sticks and stones for a couple thousand years when Rome, Persia, the Mongols and China were the hubs of the world.
Way of the Wolf - Wolf of Wall Street teaching how he taught all of these "kids" how to become master salesmen, he's using stories in a cool way so it's interesting to read.
Tribe of Mentors - Successful people answering 10 well-made questions
Principles by Ray Dalio, biggest fund manager in the world even above Warren Buffet, not in wealth tho.
I don't read too much fiction but it's good, because the best writers write fiction.
Biographies can be really great, find something interesting like someone who fought in war, a mafia boss or just someone you think would be interesting to read about.

anybody here read a book that presents jews in positive light?

Just go to you local bookstore, they probably won't allow anything else

torah and the talmud

Dune

These are free books!
Oh my

Any based sci-fi space ayy laser war time travel recommendations? Everything I’ve read lately to unwind and forget about life for a few hours is full of stronk wymin commanders, diversity characters and PC faggotry. Halp anons!

I read whatever is Jow Forums approved, and by that I mean I download pdf files files that look good and don't bother reading them.

>ancom
Please OP don't listen ti this retarded fuck, he's a certified genetic dead end.

Yes, no, books.

You cant serve two lords, for you will neglect one or the other. You can't server God and Money at the same time.

timothy zahn

robert e howard
jack l chaulker

philip jose farmer

there are 2 things that make you smart i.m.o.
first is the ability to think, which is being perspicacious, but I have no idea if this means exactly the same thing in english as in greek.
The second thing is to be well informed.
A book won't make you smart, a book will just give you the sources of expressing your self.
Training your mind with STEM problems, mainly algorithmic ones as in mathematics physics and cs will make your brain thing on different levels and approach different solutions than before.
You need both, to be considered smart.
also, music and a music instrument helps increase your mental abilities.

we already know the goyim are inferior, we dont need books to tell us that

how did that make you feel?

thanks buddy

Don't read anything that /pol recommends like Mein kampf, bell curve, culture of critique, evola, etc.
Read what is important in your line of work. reading politics books if you are not a political students is waste of time.

Whatever your line of work is, always get time to read economics, maths, statistics and law.

Don't read these kinds of bs.

Never waste single minute these bs books.

edgar rice burroughs

Shit
It
Down

hiroshima

>The state of toilet-worshippers
Reading will expand your way of thinking, which will open up possibilities. People who are truly rich doesn't just know about one thing. The average millionaire has 3-7 streams of income. The average goyim has 1.

Yeah.
bell curve, culture of critique, mein kamfp, gender studies, lgbt rights, jane adams will help me set up business.

shut up indian

OK USA. You can read those books.

at least i don’t use my hand as toilet paper.

>1 post

/thread
I came to find some good suggestions, and I found the MEGA website at least.

P O O