Why are young white guys undesired now?

Been talking with my white male bros, we’re all zoomers and they’re all basically incels. I remember back in high school how the prettiest white Girls ended up with tall athletic black guys and now I think Jow Forums is onto something. Most people think whiteness is embarrassing so white guys just seem cringey and weak. Why are things like this? Why are blacks, Latinos and Middle Easterners more preferred than white guys in the eyes of zoomer girls? What happened ?

Attached: DBC8E50B-56B9-450A-83DE-3F5E628D15CD.jpg (683x1024, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every zoomer I has seen dresses like a giant fucking faggot, acts like an even bigger faggot and has no self confidence.

Might be why.

Chad gets sex, no matter what race he is

They made moves while you sat playing vidya. I don't blame them. Most modern white men are weak cowards. I made the move early and got married while in college. Had two kids before I graduated.

whites are systematically oppressed vis-a-vis affirmative action and girls just want money

but keeping stroking the flames im sure itl work out for u

because black men are the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1images (11).jpg (633x585, 33K)

>>Back in my day
Yeah yeah old man boomer over here.

Attached: 936F6C93-EF6E-4100-BD64-4CC9331DE84B.jpg (251x201, 18K)

Show flag poofter.

Attached: zoomer.gif (652x562, 392K)

I'm 29. Stop making excuses and start producing children.

Oh look, another (((memeflaggot))).

you and your friends are just fuck ups

Are you fucking kidding me? I live in Libcucked Seattle and despite being a MAGA tech/healthcare bro I have managed to fuck plenty of attractive women.(Mostly latina and Asian)

Stop being fucking sad sacks, white men are still considered the most desirable on dating apps...

Attached: 1540402989392.jpg (338x305, 34K)

seriously, how could you compete with this?

Attached: 1UT8q9F.XK8aXXagOFbXC.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Protip: you can't

Attached: 1images (10).jpg (480x360, 12K)

They aren't.

Attached: 1.png (500x719, 156K)

Exactly. The Alpha male always wins. Nothing to do with skin complexion or the (((boogey man)))

>Why are blacks, Latinos and Middle Easterners more preferred than white guys in the eyes of zoomer girls? What happened ?

Maybe if you write it many times it will become true

Attached: laughing-pepe.jpg (399x385, 27K)

murikan here

i graduated HS 8 years ago

all the top tier girls went after me, and other white chads

do you happen to live in the mid west, or in a city, or in california, seattle... or what?

or are zoomer white males actually just this pathetic?

Well dressed, fit and confident men have never problems getting laid. In my expierence if you got your act togheter every woman in the world will desire white semen in her body. It´s making the most beautiful kids. In some parts of the world beeing white is being like a god walking within the people. Like a victorious soldier walking around the defeated city to pick your rightfull bounty.

And it´s this the planet is the bounty of the white men. We just have to get up, get a new mindset and claim what´s rightful ours.

Doesnt matter where he lives, anywhere in the US you'll be fine as a white guy if you lift, have a decent job, "travel" and dont suck ass with game

Attached: DcrUznXUQAI4RBy.jpg (500x263, 21K)

Except they're not. Grew up in the most racially diverse area in the country. The whites stuck with the whites by majority. Nice try memeflag.

thats a lot of work just for some thots that will give me dick aids and want to cuck me

>I remember back in high school how the prettiest white Girls ended up with tall athletic black guys
this go- I mean guys. White girls just can't get enough of blacks!

Attached: 6f1a3444a2b20bb7c2f9749dae4a58ce9c1e9bac70423928c5a92529b8d43f6a.jpg (896x667, 68K)

You are full of shit

Where? Bullshit

In what kind of Bizarro world do you live? Even litterlal whores usually refuse to fuck with niggers

Attached: 1542529296423.jpg (626x960, 53K)

>I remember back in high school how the prettiest white Girls ended up with tall athletic black guys

Attached: you.jpg (331x386, 23K)

Not in American high schools

Attached: 33urws8qtk121.jpg (750x746, 63K)

I feel like this is a slide thread but for any white guy seeing this, get your shit together. Read 30 minutes a day. Eat healthy. Workout. Learn how to socialize. Find what you like and see if you can get paid for it. Learn money management. Become a minimalist. Have good posture. Carry yourself with confidence.

Attached: 1505996901067.png (2839x2300, 3.34M)

>memeflag
Sage

Tbf affirmative action does affect him

A lot of work? Fucking the shit out of life should be a purpose. The bitches are an after effect. Cmon now....

Attached: 1541220880381.png (500x338, 44K)

I'd like for him or you to provide an example with documented evidence of a sine time affirmative action negatively affected your/his life.

This is a mentally ill poster that constantly posts transparent shill threads but thinks he isn't transparent because he has the "white supremacist" meme flag.

Make the case for white nationalism, fellow neo-nazi

Attached: final straw.png (1000x764, 210K)

user that’s really not hard when almost every single university in the country does it. Yes we may have reached the higher standards but that doesn’t mean we weren’t held to them. While it’s impossible to know why we were rejected from certain institutions it’s definitely possible that was the reason why. How is this debatable?

>Why are young white guys undesired now?
Dont worry they are, you just spend way too much time circle jerking nonsense on the internet.

You guys don’t know what it’s like being a zoomer. All the white girls were raised on tumblr and they’re ashamed to be white, they feel like if they treat white guys like shit it absolves them of something.

Attached: 1821DFA6-0731-4BFC-A13A-BD2002B56103.png (500x590, 34K)

They aren't. You just are because you have no job

Because your dicks are small, last a whole five seconds and fuck like a jack hammer. #themoreyouknow #sizematters

One of the white girls in high school started talking about how “white Boys got small dicks” it was so demoralising. I used to have a crush on her as well :(

Are you retarded? The most elite school in the nation is facing a lawsuit right now for their discriminatory practices. These things are exposed constantly if you cared to look. When AA was first banned, the blacks and hispanic percentages enrolled in universities completely collapsed because they didn't meet the criteria. It's why Texas has a "10% rule" and other universities take "personality" into consideration. If it's arbitrary, why not completely do away with it for a purely meritocratic system?
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

Attached: MCAT.png (4179x6889, 2.29M)

How about that case for WN, my fellow white SUPREMEist?

You failed to do the one thing my post asked. Provide an example of one time affirmative action directly negatively affected you, with documented evidence instead of some shitty story anyone could have made up. It's a simple request if it affects you like you say it does.

*Clap*

get back in the oven

>give me your anecdote instead of data

kys you fucking moron

This

>This is a mentally ill poster that constantly posts transparent shill threads
Yeah, I thought I saw this thread before

>white girls go for black guys

Not all do, mud sharks aren't as common as you elude to.

To be honest a lot of guys just don't find a lot of women attractive enough to start a relationship with. Sure, they will let anything with tits drain their nuts, but a relationship is more than pumping loads into a whore.

Women are kind of hideous relationship wise. They bring zero to the table other than their holes and don't offer anything but problems outside of that because traditional feminine mannerisms were axed.

I got married to a good woman. The kind of woman who meets me at the door after a long day of work with a happy kiss, dinner ready, house clean, and she is excited to see me.

When I take a bath, she washes my back (I wash hers too) and she babies me when I am sick (as I do for her). She does a lot for me.

For any femanons reading this wondering what I do in exchange. She gets all the money I make, literally 100% of it, if I want something I ask her for it and respect her decision on the matter, the yard is maintained exquisitely (proud of it actually), I make sure on my off days to be the one doing the dishes and helping more with the house, and such like that.

It's a give and take thing. Most women will not do this. If they work, it's slot always a shit job making shit money but they want your money anyway (our money if the man earns it, her money if she earns it), they don't clean, cook, or contribute to housework any day of the week despite working part time at a piss easy job, and they get mad if you aren't pampering them. All while not even draining your balls routinely.

They aren't worth it.

Not all women are like that, of course, just the majority of them are and they aren't trying to fix their bullshit because "men won't grow up".

The bulk of the online incel/looksim community is literally pakis, indians, middle easterns, north africans, central/southern american mutts, hapas, east asians living in white countries depressed that they can't get a white girlfriend.

Prove me wrong, you know I'm right.

I wish i could
>t. Morrocan

The point remains that I have yet to talk to a single person who can provide factual events that affected them negatively on a personal level due to affirmative action. Thanks for keeping the chain going. People like you refute data until it fits your bigoted mindset. What are your stances on rape statistics and climate change? what's your opinion on Trump? What's your opinion on Democrats and their policies? You use data as a means to further your racist agenda. Affirmative action is NOT a negative thing. Show me data that tells me it is, or provide what I have asked for previously. Instead, you'll most likely fall to your knees and spout ad-hominem, ignoring anything I have to say because I disagree with you. Do blacks have a lower IQ? Shown through data, for sure. So why not try to fix that issue and introduce them to a system that allows for academic success, intellectual purpose, and eventually a better culture and higher IQ amongst them? what's your solution to affirmative action? Keep them impoverished and angry at the white people who are far more successful and smart and wealthy than them? Have you ever stopped to think that black people have only ever known the culture they are introduced to from birth? The upbringing for whites and blacks are different for a reason, and it's because from the very start of being in this country they have been denied right after right, scrutinized, put down into their "place". Now that they have a reputation for being there you blame them and ignore the reality. And yet you try to use data to discredit me. You're pathetic.

Wealth, mobility and social circle determines who dates and who doesnt, more so than looks. Specially at that younger age.
Little shits who have a vacant house (family out or a separate annex) a car friends and money are all set. Thats what I always observed to happen.
A very important note! Do not trust those people. They will spread poison on your back and trash you to their friends in order to make themselves look better to their peers. Usually in a cowardly way when you are not looking.
This is valid all the way up to college.

Bro affirmative action barely even works if equality is your final end goal. Why do you think the black drop out rates are sky high? They tell them they have to go to college so they just funnel them into African American studies where it’s fuck wypipo 24/7 “we dindu nuthin” narrative. Get them into shit loads of debt where they’ll be a wageslave in some mediocre career. I don’t really care about inequality but I know that this unfair system (aa) harms whites from impoverished communities the most and as a pro-white person I will always prioritise their needs over the needs of niggers.

I got about half-way through your wall of text and quit reading. You're fucking retarded, just fuck off back to plebbit.
So Mr. facts, what refutation do you have to offer for the video I posted here?You don't know anything about what "IQ" is, it's malleability/lack thereof, it's heritability, or how it manifests itself, so why even bother talking about it?
>muh rape statistics
The "rape statistics" I assume you're talking about don't come from an institution or body that investigates and prosecutes rape. Those institutions that do have nowhere near the number you people like to throw around.

>GIVE ME ANECDOTES REEEE
You have to be a woman or a nigger to be this retarded

Attached: Income realation to SAT.jpg (644x644, 142K)

>>Blacks have low IQs
>>Sending them to college will fix it

Attached: B26D8405-29C0-4CD7-82B9-6D26BDE72F7F.jpg (1024x576, 32K)