Everybody with an IQ under 85 should be sterilised

Everybody with an IQ under 85 should be sterilised

every generation would be smarter than the last

relative IQ compared to the last would increase, as the bottom 15% of the population would not breed

Attached: predic.png (625x910, 74K)

What if we had an IQ child policy? 150+ is encouraged to breed as much as possible, while

Beta males, christcucks, and women would never allow that.

125 is less than 10% of the population you dolt, you would literally halve the population in a generation and cause total societal collapse

So 125 IQ means that you get 10 children. Women go into the brap barn unless they are over 100.

Try to find a manual labour worker when 120 IQ is average.

Plenty of high IQ drug addicts or with mental illnesses like myself who work manual labor. High IQ does not necessarily mean high functioning. Maybe past the 160 mark, but there is a definite group of fuck ups in the 120 range.

tfw too smart to work

not how it works, when your would be very smart in most countries but here you are average, you have an average job.

imagine how many less mistakes will be made if the average building has an IQ of 100 instead of 90, if instead of 10% of the population being smart, 20-30% is smart.

Ok, but from the view of a employer, or a politician, it's not important to have workers/voters more intelligent, because of increase of awareness amongst them. All they have to do is learn some basics and act properly.

people with an IQ under 86 can't work anyway

a smarter population is a better educated population is a more productive population

Sub-85 IQ was considered literally retarded decades ago, so it is a matter of public health. Half of the brazilians wouldn't reproduce according to this rule.

They lack conscientiousness which together with iq is an important trait to have in order to be successful

But the major problem here is, that the more educated a person is, at least those whom have been instructed about the world via 'universities', the they very likely to only want one child or none at all because of all the stories of the white devil, and interestingly enough this is a bigger problem among men than is among women.

This does indeed sound like a preposterous statement, but the more 'intelligent' you get, the more likely you will dismiss family concept.

Attached: Snufkin.gif (498x372, 1.17M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktion_T4

I believe it is more about finances for child upbringing than anything. School, clothes, hobbies, their car, school, and so on. They are just more acutely aware, or at least over estimate how much of that their kid actually needs to have to have a good life.

so much for any of us having kids then

I agree 100%, it's a way better method of raising the IQ than the gene manipulation bullshit china is going.
There's an actual problem with people being unable to read and follow instructions, which should not happen in a world with our level of technology.

The problem with that, is the number would keep changing. And probably too fast to raise the entire Gene pool with it (I'm not well versed in genetics). And one day your lineage might find itself on the wrong side of the iq divide. I would suggest instead encouraging high iq folks to breed through incentives, And discouraging lower iq birthrates through removal of certain programs.

t. sub 85 IQ.
My chances of having kids however would improve.

>he doesn’t have kids already
So what are you waiting for? Australians are racist as fuck so you should have no problem.

I'm an autistic neet

You should be purged along with the sub-85 IQ tards then.

what happend was your family mean to you?

Ok mohammed

>sterilizing 90% of women
That will totally work, you fucking retard.

You do realize the vast, VAST majority of hyper attractive top 10% in terms of looks males are well under 110 in terms of IQ, right? Women would never allow it, vast majority of super geniuses have always been ugly, and insanely anti social. Intelligence and looks only meet in very, very circumstances, and they're almost always related to an abundance of wealth. Women will never ever allow sexual selection to be based on anything other than looks and social charisma. They'll fight tooth and nail to prevent other traits from being deemed the deciding factor, because that would lead to a meritocracy where average men will vastly outperform better looking men at mating.

fewer

I mean agreed, at the very least in white countries. But real talk, are you sure your IQ is above 85? Granted your appreciation for stone toss gives you some points. Are you of high caste or just a snownigga on a business trip?

Just get stupid people to sterilize themselves. They will gladly trade kids for short term gibs. In exchange for sterilization give them:
>free car
>free phones
>free food
>$100k/year with an annual inflation adjustment

You are unfortunately correct, but that would kick the gates of full blown eugenics. Bad thing. For everyone.

I don’t want low-iq darkies around me but I think a healthy white society’s population should include the whole gamut from genius to spurdo to grug. There’s something to be said for the animal instinct of white trash who have always harboured a primal, reflexive disgust toward lesser races while the rest of polite society convinced themselves they were creating a multicultural utopia.

>nigga

Fucking cuck, stop listening to white rappers you pussy bitch faggot

>eugenics
>bad
NPC detected

When it comes to dogs, some breeds were intentionally bred to be disabled because downie dogs looked cute or something. In nature being smart is always an advantage

Why not everyone below 100

>they are just more acutely aware, or at least over estimate how much of that their kid actually needs to have to have a good life
Honestly speaking here, if we people in the West somewhat lowered our living standard, and set our economy on a lower gear, we would be overall more productive and happier after 20 years.

Attached: LonelyMaster.jpg (848x480, 263K)

It's bad for those that are culled. In other words, you.

intelligence is tied to good looks due to the fact that successful people in the past managed to secure better living and more children lived beyond yo

Because nobody would be fixing the roads then,.. or be interested in a job that would include such things as fixing your car, sink or computer when it breaks down

Attached: 1531415829892.jpg (626x626, 65K)

This I think is an ideal, realistic scenario. Anything else won't pass (unless a fascist revolution takes place and takes absolute control of the state) but this can work
>"Hey! We're not forcing you to do this! It's your choice!
>"Who cares about children anyway! You're going to abort it anyway lul!"
Meanwhile, the non-retards of the society that understand what is happening will quietly continue breeding.
In 2 generations the nigger tier of humans would have had its population halved, at least.

Attached: brainy pepe.png (659x525, 166K)