Be Lauren Southern

>Be Lauren Southern
>Promote tradshit
>Except your sister is a whore and does shit like pic related in public

Really makes you think

Attached: 845F268D-1F64-4975-80E2-218C6FCBA40A.png (750x1334, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfrRLO634NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OOOF

>say or do something good
>someone you know says or does something bad
>your actions are now bad

Attached: 1543497525890.jpg (600x744, 57K)

nice nazidubs

and how exactly is she responsible for the retarded behavior of her sister?

Unironically there are some poltards here that think women should work or even worse: do politics

Attached: 17499.jpg (520x397, 28K)

crappy calves

Finally a sane individual on Jow Forums

Too bad you're not white

I see no problem in it. Tbh, her sister does not charge/ask for donations and still offer us something.

Jess Southern is in the same trade as Lauren. She's an e-girl leeching of white neckbeard abutists in their 20s. Lauren went for politics nerds fighting for "traditional values" and "the west" on the interwebz, jess tapped the thirsty gamer orbiter market.

Can some leaf thotaudit both of them plz?

Attached: 1516391514231.jpg (750x937, 93K)

Best reply

top tier tummy

Attached: 1503212148822.jpg (1500x1200, 1.72M)

Better mentally sane and shitskin that a cucked white retard

I wish people would stop drooling over these thots.

>i bet there's "issues" written on the back of this shirt

>that hand

It’s a no from me

You don't choose your family.

Attached: 1483733004591[1].jpg (1080x1289, 109K)

The fuck's wrong with that filename, op?

Attached: Z0085492.jpg (541x480, 151K)

>thotaudit
awat?

What her sister does has nothing to do with her.

Jow Forums really needs to understand this concept as well.

Attached: 1499713504765.png (910x640, 108K)

Phoneposting

Don't kid yourself, you can't think and neither can anybody on this forum.

>Be Lauren Southern
>Share bed with a tranny while demeaning your fanbase
youtu.be/RfrRLO634NY

nice

Attached: jessu.webm (480x852, 899K)

If you could think you would be capable of conveying your idea with clarity to any and all human beings who can speak English.

>webm of multiple gif loops

Attached: 31123857236.jpg (621x480, 56K)

What kind of phone?

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

This.
Jess is such a goddadmn hot whore though.
Don't worry, I'm not funding any of their e-thottery.

That
Hoe
Owes
Taxes

Attached: b4c.jpg (680x850, 71K)

>all these low-grade shit shill threads
reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/bait/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 268)

There's nothing wrong with calling out a few slags. Stay mad mutt

Attached: 764739825637568276583.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

fucking based

iPhone

AND THEN THEY FUCKED

see

Attached: 1522131928229.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

hot

remember the southern sisters are biological males

>Giving money to women
>ever

I want tosuck her toes

well damn.

>pic
You may be punishing thots but you're also helping the US federal government.
Who is the bigger enemy?
A bunch non-connected random thots that waste money on horseshit
or
The ultimate shabbos goy, who uses that money to further kikery

You of all people should know this Poland.

Attached: 145.png (760x749, 494K)

Only to my wife and mother of my children.
And then just for getting groceries.

>be Lauren Southern
>promote tradshit
>have sex with niggers
>be in your 30's unmarried and childless
>whore out your ass on the internet for beta bucks instead

Stop expecting women not to act like whores, any redpilled man knows that a woman is a different creature from a man, are you going to chastise a dog for shitting on the sidewalk too?

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: nice sluts.jpg (813x1019, 103K)

holy shit you are retarded

Precisely so turning the sort of cunts who vote to take more taxes from people and are happy to use the services provided by other people to pay taxes might make them less inclined to do so and hopefully influence the people who are thick enough to give them money to also vote against tax increases
Divide and conquer mother fucker

>be tradthot
>sell $100 skype calls

Ah yes ofc. You are married with three children.

Dream niggers suck too much.

Am I the only one when I see videos and photos like this that imagines the scene around them? Imagine if you're having a boring day and you're at the grocery store and you see some thot down the aisle fucking with getting the right shot for showing her ass and walking back and forth and doing retakes until she thinks she has it perfect.

Attached: 1517572305249.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

Checked. It's mans job to constantly keep women in line. Only a mouthbreathing retard woukd actually expect women to behave like a dignified man without the threat of disipline from a man.

go be "mentally sane" in the shithole your dirty parents crawled out of, you smelly pissed-on camelfucker manlet LMAO

I'd rather be associated with reddit than this dumb thot. I hope somebody IRS'd her.

Attached: laurensouthern.png (1739x859, 245K)

hey mambo mambo italiano. We should elect Sivio to be our president so he can personally grope every American woman

with ass like this -- who cares what she is and does or doesn't do ? Seriously - look at her!!! I already forgot wtf you wrote there...

>guilt by association
Fallacious cuckold you.

hot

>the virgin lauren
>the chad jess

Someone meme it

Lauren Southern does all that trad bullshit out of a deep sense of insecurity. Her little sister is cuter, hotter, has a fine as fuck non-flabby ass, and her voice doesn't sound like she has been on test injections for 20 years. Lauren has to do abnormal things to get the same levels of attention that her sister gets just for existing.

They literally asked for it

Attached: f12.jpg (680x340, 50K)

>Le women are whores

I am not even white knighting, but the level of beta incels who keep spouting such silly shit is grating the fuck out of me. Those are fucking models who work their asses off, EARN real money for it, and enjoy their life. Its also not like they are stupid or bluepilled idiots, they dont fuck random people or engage in other degeneracy. Stop painting everyone with the same brush ffs.

>oy vey I love NGOs coaching african migrants now!

Attached: matzos.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

I think Lauren is the younger sister. I unironically think she is just a conservative trying to become someone/something.

you're not alone mate

Lauren is also a whore, but is smart enough to hide it from her patreon beta providers

But you're still feeding the feds tax dollars.
Maybe it pan out as you say, maybe it won't.

I'm on the side of letting them starve.

She is the older sister.

You see this all the time if you live in a big city. Thots in London are always taking "happy pics". You see thots at kings cross looking miserable as fuck then they put on a big ass fake smile for a picture " trains here, can't wait to xyz". As soon as they are finished they look suicidal again.

We're dealing with two problems here:

ZOG and its budget

ewhores

Campaigns like #thotaudit provide the govt with a negligeble part of its budget. The kikes dont eben notice its there

It does influence individual ewhores and the US camwhore community in a noticable way.

So in order to do good IRS the whores, at least it will have some effect.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 162K)

I have trouble believing this. Lauren looks 10 years older than her sister.

fuck all talking heads
death to all who submit their thinking to e-celebrities
fuck all talking heads
fuck all talking heads

TradThots gonna TradThot. They are all whores, they just run different NPC scripts for different audiences.

Why do you think she LARPs as the succubus from Catherine with a culturally enriched guy and goes "traveling" on betabux dime like any other thot instead of fixing those same problems of feminism and cultural enrichment in her home of leaf land?

Attached: rP60QDI.jpg (960x408, 112K)

Moree

because LS is so le trad, right?

Beta orbiters are worse than niggers

how is her waist so deliciously small bros

Why weren't they thot audited anyways? Venti is less of a high profile thot and most of the other targets were AnonTits.

Do you unironically see a difference between your pic and the bitch in the OP?

>I am not even white knighting
>models who work their asses off, EARN real money for it, and enjoy their life
>not like they are stupid or bluepilled idiots
>they dont fuck random people or engage in other degeneracy

(you)

>I'm just going to feed the beast that's killing us a lil bit.
Don't get me wrong, I hate thots as much as any of you goys, but ya'll are presenting this issue as a false dilemma.

>These ethots are a really big problem guise and the only way to solve it is to be the goodest goy and give the federal government even more money.
You people deserve to be ruled by kikes.

You want to punish thots? Great!
Just don't act like the only way to punish 'em is by feeding the feds even more money.

desu senpai she has a nice ass. especially when you notice that those are flat bottomed shoes and the foot on the ground in flat. an ass like that is rare for white women.

Attached: clvzj8f1zcz11.jpg (746x473, 45K)

There's one thing I don't understand how is this related to politics? why is this thread allowed to be on Jow Forums? back in the day Jow Forums was used to promote healthy political views, such as nigger lynching, hatred of the kike etc.
now it seems there's a lot more stupid people(both white and niggers) wtf happened?

You are an idiot, women ARE whores, the point is to get to the best first and convince them YOUR dick is king and if you prove that to them, they will be loyal and relatively obedient. Make the ones you want your whores, and say fuck society.

Romans answered that question a long time ago

Amici vitia si feras, facias tua. If you put up with the crimes of a friend, you make them your own

The lip botox is legit. The rest is makeup/lighting/angle.

you also get a cut

They use their bodies to make cash. No difference from prostitution, other than it is almost more evil, since this temptation is legal and far more prolific.

Her sister has nice calves.

>hatred of the kike
WRONG! Jow Forums loves Jews

Attached: images.png (225x225, 12K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Attached: SNIFF.webm (480x360, 322K)

>heh, it seems a relative of X did something dumb once, this invalidates anything X ever said or did regarding politics
Sounds legit, time to welcome all those poor refugees and blanda up

Attached: dolph.jpg (634x1025, 128K)

>Really makes you think
that people have no control over their siblings

fuck off shill kike
your just butthurt she's exposing (((YOUR))) migrant scheme

>be the perfect aryan specimen
>find the niggerist nigger in all of existance to copulate with

Swedes

Lauren is a prostitute that doesn't put out and pretends to be a moral agent.
Jess is just a literal prostitute. Ask yourself, whose car this is, and who paid for her and the other thot's plane tickets to be there and why.

Attached: i70z1q51re211.jpg (1080x1350, 173K)

I do that with selfies I imagine the girl sitting there taking a hundred selfies to get the perfect one