Anti-Semitism is a smokescreen for the real {{{enemy}}}. I am of course, talking about the Irish. Jimmy Kimmel...

Anti-Semitism is a smokescreen for the real {{{enemy}}}. I am of course, talking about the Irish. Jimmy Kimmel, John Kerry, the Kennedys, all part of the emerald cabal.

"Begorrah, the know. Shut it down, Seamus!"

Attached: FB_IMG_1518236331176.jpg (195x259, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ugi3rJAz2CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys anglo

Irish having been fucking up this country for a long time.

Attached: 1530783044566.png (1080x1069, 701K)

I love the Irish

And Bill Clinton

vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ugi3rJAz2CQ

Im 25% irish, im cool with them leading the nwo.

Have you seen the state of Ireland? I don't think people (Americans particularly) know how cucked it is

Attached: 6DF0038A-3423-45E5-908A-06CC4462045D.jpg (640x852, 138K)

It feels good knowing I'm going to die as a true American.

You are only scratching the surface you meme flag faggot. It's the Catholic Church, and the Jesuits, both of which include many irish members.

Attached: Jesuits.png (1233x321, 181K)

If only...

Okay

Ohhh so thirsty
Why don't you go have a pint instead

>Jimmy Kimmel
Italian/German heritage
>John Kerry
Jews who changed their name to kerry.
>Kennedys
catholic Irish

1/3 brainlet

Scots Irish.

yet another subversion attempt of the eternal anglo

Why are the Irish so inbred? Irish gingers are near the nigger subhuman level, even spics have a higher IQ than them.

IRA tried to work with Nazis, and we burnt places meant to house refugees recently. We better start fucking shit up here, I wanna see commie vs Nationalsist

Not really user, Ireland is a hotbed of Genius

this
/thread

Tis a'nuther potato famine

The enemy is a mix between Celts and Semites at the inception of the monetary system

Stonehenge is connected to Jerusalem and modernish construction all over the planet

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.20.08 AM.png (1280x800, 603K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.18.57 AM.png (1280x800, 336K)

>Doesn't know Ireland has the lowest mean IQ of all European countries and Irish gingers are more inbred than mudslimes
Yikes.

thye templ

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 7.00.00 PM.png (1280x800, 389K)

Then why does the devil live in Dublin?

>omitting O'Bama
nice try, shilbernian

Only there’s a day where everyone becomes a plastic Paddy and Larps as Irish.
Nobody will ever wear a button that says
Kiss me I’m Kike.

Doesn't know what brain drain is, and that the Irish are large contributors to other western countries by living and working in them.

Irish are just as bad as Jews for "fellow white people"-ing.

Seriously, if the person who says that phrase isn't Jewish, chances are they're Irish.

It’s the Mosh Lieberman day parade.
He killed all the women and children Palestinians.
And in honour Chicago is dying the river blood red. And everyone goes to a traditional Israeli bar full of hideous fashion victims reeking of cheap cologne and listening to techno

Of course there's such a day for (((them))). Double Coupon Day at Safeway.

So proud of him we named a petrol station in his honour

Attached: obama_plazaI1.jpg (620x343, 47K)

A glorious New World Potato Order awaits! Chips and fries for all or get mashed. All hail Spud

t. 1/16 Irish

Mother Macree!!

Attached: O'Hara.png (1440x1080, 2.9M)

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I mean, the Gaels or those of Gaelic heritage ARE dramatically overrepresented in British media... Particularly in:

Pop Music - Oasis, The Smiths (though Morrissey is based AF), Paul McCartney, Matt Bellamy, Johnny Rotten

Comedy - Andy Murray, Frankie Boyle, Billy Connolly, Dylan Moran

Left-Wing Press - Can't move through the Guardian or Independent opinion sections without having to wade through a swamp of Murphys, O'Somethings and McWhatevers

They're either at the forefront of a musical counter-culture, putting out pro-globalist, subversive "news" articles or getting us to let our guard down with anecdotal comedy with their funny accents.

Is Britain facing a long-game Fifth Column from across the Irish Sea? Did the Irish revolutionary period ever really end? Do we need to start another starchy food embargo?

Attached: 1539384767880.jpg (671x524, 46K)

The tribe of Dan and the synagogue of satan working together. It's really not as outlandish as you might think. They both abandoned their faith and started fucking with the demonic arts.

>Doesn't know how to greentext
If the Irish are moving outta Ireland because it's a shithole then maybe, just maybe, its people are shit too.

based and redpilled

Attached: hiberian irish supremacy.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

Attached: 65986_543426999012567_1560434619_n.jpg (692x504, 52K)

Either your a very very rare israeli or you are trying to pass the burn to the Irish...unusually, I am leaning towards the former...

Vatican II Catholics aren't Christians. Yes, I know. Look at the depiction of the Christ on the other side. They added horns to that too. Image related is the root of the Vatican II.

Attached: Sabbateans.png (1002x552, 238K)

LMFAO

Nevermind. That isn't even the Christ. It's Mary holding Christ as a baby. Well, that figures.

We think you're neat too, fren.

youll do fookin nothin about the irish

What you need is to realise there are subversive faggots in every nation.

God knows we have enough bleeding English hearts here trying to influence us.

You know he's correct.

Attached: 1542117169884.jpg (680x506, 58K)

Don't forget who turned America brown

Attached: PROUD AMERICAN.jpg (1132x801, 270K)

When are Arthur and Fionn mac Cumhaill going to rouse from their slumbers, drive the globalists into the sea and unite Éire and Albion in a glorious North Atlantic confederacy?

Attached: Albeire.png (750x500, 104K)

>Ireland
>a shithole
American IQ everyone