Anxiety

I need help with anxiety. How do I overcome this. It’s fucking me up.

I can NOT go to therapy or use meds. Don’t suggest this please.

Attached: AA651364-6AAF-4E51-9C67-0DA78B23FEA1.png (225x225, 5K)

>I can NOT go to therapy or use meds. Don’t suggest this please.
Get fucked retard. Do you want to solve your problems or not?

go to therapy or use meds.

I said I can’t. My career would be over if I do

Have you tried not doing the things that make you anxious?

My anxiety is all of a sudden being trigger by something that relates to my career. Which makes no fucking sense. It makes me even MORE anxious because I’m anxious that I’m anxious. There is no reason for this shit to be happening now.

What do you think triggers your anxiety tho?

This is pretty useless advice, sorry, but have you tried looking into meditation? The breathing exercises are supposedly useful in social situations- slowing down and controlling your breath generally helps me a little. I bought a meditation book for anxiety reasons but I haven't made time for meditation yet or read the book, so I can't vouch for if the actual daily meditation helps or not.
Do you know what exactly causes your anxiety? Is it self-awareness?

What's your job user?

Is it anxiety, or is it stress?
You need to explore your emotions, user.

The next time you feel anxious, just stop for a moment, breath, and try to step through it in your mind.

I’m getting myself worked up over nothing. I don’t know why I started doing this. But it’s been the past few weeks. Like I said, this is happening out of nowhere.

I keep stressing myself that I’ll become spatially disoriented.

pilot

Both?

I’ll be flying and think “ok everything’s good. Wait am I feeling disoriented?? Fuck I don’t want to be disoriented. Everything is fine tho. I’m doing good. Everything is completely normal. Oh.. that feeling I just had in my gut. Am I going to get sick??”

Everything has been perfectly fine too. I’m just fucking anxious for no reason. It affects my sleep. I went for a long run late last night, showered, shit posted and then went to bed. Woke up with a fast heart rate. Again. No fucking reason

Rofl. Just remember this user. It's alright to be anxious. You said it yourself. It doesn't affect the result of you work.

Keep in mind. You are the man user. You do your own shit. And you are capable.

Fucking lol, dont they do regular psych checks for jobs like that? You refusing to get therapy puts everyone you work with in jeopardy every time you get in the cockpit. The only way your ruining your career is by refusing to fix a disability that negatively impacts your job.

Yes. But how do I stop this. I feel miserable. I can’t sleep well at night, I feel tense all day, my palms sweat. It used to not be like this. I don’t know why I’m doing this to myself now. I want it to stop

Yes. and as I said, this only just recently started. I hope this is temporary. But I need it to go away. I can’t see a shrink because if I do I will be fucked.

>. I can’t see a shrink because if I do I will be fucked
Why?

What is your diet like? Taking any medications? Using lots of stimulants? Do you get much exercise?

>What is your diet like?

I do eat fatty foods sometimes. But lately I’ve been also adding in lots of carrots and spinach.

>medications

None

>stimulants

None

>exercise

Yes. I go to the gym twice a week. I just started running again last night too. I’m in good physical condition.

because this shit isn’t allowed

>I can’t see a shrink because if I do I will be fucked.
You are either retarded or a pedophile. Which one is it?

read the thread

Any history of heart conditions in your family?

I'm sorry to say this but you need to see a professional.What if the anxiety becomes worse and it starts affecting your work results?
You could also try herbal medicines like valerian,maybe they can help a bit.Ask your local pharmacy.

Not that I’m aware of. However, I have had anxiety issues in the past. But it was before I started flying. Infact, flying is what took me out of depression and anxiety. It really changed my life for the better. But that’s why I’m so confused and pissed off that’s I’m having a period of anxiety right now. I shouldn’t be. I want to feel normal and enjoy my flying again

Attached: 318E706A-512B-4D4A-832A-ED485A4B8587.jpg (2048x1536, 911K)

So let me get this straight:
You have a condition that you don't know how it came to be, you actively refuse to take treatment from healthcare professionals and rather risk killing yourself an hundreds of people at work because of your ignorance. I'll be watching the news

You had mentioned waking up with anxiety earlier. Do you have troubles sleeping? Any troubles with balancing? (One foot, eyes closed)

Also, I was a bit curious about the conditions surrounding the occurrences. You've said that it usually occurs regarding work, is that specific to your time in the cockpit, or just in general?

>rather risk killing yourself an hundreds of people at work because of your ignorance.

No. absolutely not. If I thought others were at risk I would ground myself. But my work performance is fine. I just personal issues that need to get worked through.

lately I’ve had trouble sleeping. Balancing no.

Well. I just get worried I’ll either get sick or become spatially disoriented while on the job. Neither of those things have ever happened. But recently I have just had thoughts that it WILL happen. Even tho it never has. It makes no sense. But it bothers me quite a bit

>I can NOT go to therapy or use meds

You could try cognitive behavioral therapy and optimism training. Also meditation. In particular look into something called "walking meditation" from Thailand. It's very effective. I haven't been able to find any good accounts of how to do it except for that contained in the book "Fruit of Karma." You can just ignore a lot of the paranormal stuff in the book,though it will make you think. Combine walking meditation with mantra sitting meditation.

>My anxiety is all of a sudden being trigger by something that relates to my career. Which makes no fucking sense. It makes me even MORE anxious because I’m anxious that I’m anxious. There is no reason for this shit to be happening now.

Yeah, meditation is the way to go. As I indicated in an earlier reply, try walking meditation. At least 30 minutes sessions daily. It will seem like a weird thing to do at first, but it will work - and in a way that you do not expect.

What is walking meditation?

>Why?
Pretty obvious. Some kind of security clearance or something similar involved.

ok I will go for a long walk tonight

>I’ll be flying and think “ok everything’s good. Wait am I feeling disoriented?? Fuck I don’t want to be disoriented. Everything is fine tho. I’m doing good. Everything is completely normal. Oh.. that feeling I just had in my gut. Am I going to get sick??”

Definitely meditation. Teaches you how to control your thoughts.

explain the meditation part. What am I suppose to do exactly

>ok I will go for a long walk tonight

That's not it.

>explain the meditation part. What am I suppose to do exactly

Get the book I mentioned or google it.

If you drink covfefe then dont.

Dont give advice on shit you have no clue on retard. If you've got clearance your company has a vested interest in making sure you are psychologically sound. In the US terminating someone upon finding out they have developed an issue is illegal, it it in the company's best interest to provide treatment so that those issues dont impact work performance. The only thing OP is doing, assuming he's not larping, is endangering the lives of everyone he flies and jeopardizing his own work prospects by hiding issues that impact his ability to function safely.

No

So you're larping, got it

how does your career come to an end if you seek help? are you a psychologist or something?

>I can not got to therapy or use meds
lmao

than you're fucked you idiot

>How do I solve my problem without ever actually going through the steps to solve my problem

there are absolutely zero careers that will fire somebody for getting mental health treatment. what the fuck are you on about?