TO put it shortly I got into a car accident...

TO put it shortly I got into a car accident. I was driving as a car sped up on my bumper honking then sped up to my passenger side yelling racial slurs such as "cracker, honkey, White bitch" My passanger yelled "STFU" and the other driver threw a bottle hit my car i got startled and jerk as I didnt know what hit my car and I hit there side. What can i do? I got cited and have court soon.

Attached: 1520525515578.jpg (1074x1076, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/17/AR2007021701560_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with you, man?!
You can't just run people off the road like that.
I hope you rot in jail.

I didnt though

You're such a dumbass, the other driver distracted him with the bottle and potentially could've killed him

So you're saying that they drove their vehicle into your vehicle?

user distracted himself by allowing himself to be distracted by the bottle, and potentially endangered lives while operating a motor vehicle. They should be held responsible for their actions behind the wheel, a bottle does not change this.

Yeah cause a projectile coming at you is so not distracting

Dude fuck you, I'm not excusing user for his actions. What if his wheels got punctured, his windshield cracked, the window was open and he got injured, etc? I'm pretty sure you would think differently if you were in that situation.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/17/AR2007021701560_2.html

When operating a motor vehicle, one should be clear of mind and free from distractions. If you know the road in front of you, and have awareness of the situation around you, you've no reason to be startled.

Have you any idea the force required to puncture a tire, or crack a windshield? Why is it suddenly grandma barb's fault that user couldn't afford air conditioning, and had to have his window down?

Hire an attorney.

Also when operating a vehicle you don't the projectiles at other cars. I also had my windows down and my top down.

Also talk to your insurance company, they might fight this for you if the other driver is seeking a large claim.

again I was free of distaction until they threw something at me

You had your top down? So now you're distracting other drivers as well? For shame, user. For shame.

Interesting that you knew it was the driver who had thrown the projectile, and not the passenger. That's information one wouldn't have known, had they been looking down the road as they should've been.

So my passenger doesn't have eyes or mouth?

Oh they definitely do have a mouth, as you've previously stated. However, as the operator of the vehicle, you are responsible for the people within that vehicle, as well as their actions. Road rage will definitely be counted against you.

The fuck? They road raged they were throwing racial slurs and threats?

>Road rage will definitely be counted against you.
STFU

This kind of b8 is the best kind

But who instated it?

*instigated