I have recently started dating a woman who has a child already...

I have recently started dating a woman who has a child already. I've known her for 1 month already and we have already been on 8 dates. Before I continue I should have you know a few days ago she took my virginity.

I'm a 28 year old who has never felt being cared for before. I always got into fights with my parents and they never really loved me while I was growing up. We've all had fucked up childhoods that's why alot of us are on this site. It appeals to our dark pasts.

I've never been cared by another person. This woman is something magnificent let me tell you. We have all the same interests. Her child is still quite young he is 2 years of age. The child isn't noisy or loud I actually don't even mind him.

This woman has changed my life though. I know I've only known her for a month but there's just this connection I feel when I'm with her its undescribable and quite remarkable. This is my first time ever dating or being in a relationship with any woman ever before.

Is it true what they say though? "love at first site?" she knows I was a Virgin was completely honest with her upfront and she didn't judge me. Infact she thought it was quite remarkable she would be my first.

I'll get to the point guys. Last year I kind of "made it" in crypto. I am seriously looking for someone to settle down with and start my life with. Is there any chance it would be a good idea to possibly have children with this woman and prehaps start my life with her? I honestly think she is the one and I know you guys are going to call me an idiot because I've only known her a month but I just feel like there's something between us.

Please biz. I come to you today seeking advice. Should I possibly pursue this relationship and prehaps have children with this wonderful woman? I love everything about her.

Attached: thinking-man-vector-3573219.jpg (1000x821, 69K)

REEEEEE NOT BUSINESE RELATED REEEEE REEEEEE

does she know you made it?
what if all this was just an illusion she tried to make so she could divorce rape you?

>retard human gets tricked by the massive amount of dopamine etc that gets released during sex and thinks this thot is special

uhh got news for you buddy. horomones etc are GREAT at tricking you into feeling thinks and THINKING they are your own will.
don't be a chump.

Beta bucks

hold back as long as you can on marrying her and dont let her know that you are the one that cares the most in the relationship. see what happens and how she behaves throughout the next 6 months before even considering marriage. not all women are wasteful and evil, but like 99% are. it eventually comes out.

"I have recently started dating a woman who has a child"

i stopped right there

Not doubting you feel the way you say but going from there to marriage and using your "made it" money on it...you are going to get raped.
People are people. You are inexperienced (as you said) and completely in love by the sound of it. Never make a decision like this based on impulse. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. Just take it slow and never tell her you "made it". Time till tell and by time, I don't mean 1 month and 8 dates. I mean years of dating + another couple years living together. Only then can you know for sure if she's the one.

Why the fuck are you guys so ruthless. So what if she has a kid. I was treated like a piece of shit while growing up by a father who beat my mom around and was an abusive alcoholic. Why couldn't I possibly help have this kid have a better life and be his father. He's young enough he's fucking 2 yrs old.

I'm so fucking tired of these edgy teenagers on this site "muh beta bux" kys you lonely miserable faggot.

You need to see what's behind the mask.

user, your hormones are going crazy. whether justified or not is difficult to tell. but you are as sexually and emotionally experienced as an average 15yo.
ask yourself, if your 15yo cousin asked you what you are asking us, what would you say?
go with that and get some more experience under your belt before you make such a profound decision.

Attached: polisi.jpg (640x619, 96K)

>Why the fuck are you guys so ruthless.
Because we don't have to be fake like everyday people who will tell you "oh, that's so nice! I really hope she makes you happy!" and shit like that.
Your morality is in the right spot but don't fuck yourself over. You can still have a life with her and be happy and help her and the kid, just don't do it after 1 month and 8 dates dude...seriously, think a little and you will see how retarded you sound right now. I wish you the best.

Consider her as practice

Stereotypes exist for a reason user.. Just like patterns in trading.

Can't tell if bait or not. But stop thinking with your cock and with your brain. Imagine the expenses you have to pay for her child. Unless you're fine with that, then sure go right ahead. The fact is, she must've been through a lot considering she's a single mother, and she needs someone thats easy to wrap around her finger. With you being a virgin, easy as pie.

Let me tell you a little secret about women. They're a lot smarter than Jow Forums thinks (master at manipulating, molded from our patriarchy world).

TL;DR - If she finds the right cock, she'll suck it right.

you're being raped by hormones right now
do not marry until you've been dating for at least a year, optimally 3 to 5.

this. If you marry, you’re an ultra cucklord. The kid will resent you. You’re gonna want to have a child with her, and if she refuses, again, cucklord.

There are so many single women that would be just like her or better.
Get out more

come to think of it, isn't she on the losing end of the deal?
she's desperate for a sugar daddy right now, and she knows the prime men are taken. That's why she's willing to date a 28 year old virgin with baggage.

This is solid advice. As he said, being a single parent is hard as fuck. She wants stability and you don't know what type of person she is with just 1 month of dating. You could be throwing yourself into the biggest trap of your life. Again, please take it slow. Don't be a fool.

be sure that kids father is dead or at least cant go closer to him than 500m and you will be fine

>this thread again
you bunch of fucking retards

Then just do it you fucking retard and don't come here to a Business board and ask us if we allow it. Dumb nigger!
God, how retarded are you fucking Beta. Thinking of marriage after the first time someone touches you.
Fucking do whatever you want. Nobody here gives a fuck. You will find it out soon enough by yourself if it's the right thing.
However, here something helpfull:
Keep dating for another year, maybe move together after a few month in a house or flat and don't tell her that you made it. Then see how things go, and then decide if you still wanna marry her. No need to push that so gard, fucking cuck!
Also improve yourself. I think you habe problems.

Same. Literally stopped there.

Came here to call OP a cuck.

user,
That happiness you have right now will most likely be fleeting. The problem is as you said ' I was treated like a piece of shit while growing up by a father who beat my mom around and was an abusive alcoholic.' to me that means you don't know what a stable family looks like. If she was a single mother, she did not know what a stable family looks like. This is not mathematics, two negatives do not equal a positive. The realist in me says its only been a month, you have yet to see her true face, even when you do, b/c of your upbringing you might think its normal...

user, you are more than likely falling for her as she was the first one that fuck you. the single mother but 'wonderful woman' should be a MASSIVE red flag....

This. ABORT ABORT ABORT

Fix your own psychological issues before attempting a relationship. Dependence is not love.

Whether she has a kid or not isn't relevant.

if not pasta then
consider the fact that you are not thinking rationally at this very moment, and your judgement is clouded by your hormones, pretty sure every man goes thru this stage only once, unless he is really fucking retarded
you are thinking about moving in and setting up a life with a woman you only know for a month
its a huge mistake
give yourself time, and distance to cool off

Attached: 1521998531203.jpg (1365x768, 145K)

Any woman can make you feel good about yourself if she chooses to. Mostly they only do this for Chad, but since this woman is desperate for daddy support she's doing it to you. Be aware that you're being manipulated.

Dont worry OP she will eventually break you into so many pieces you will be in agony. I too like you was a late bloomer in the aspects of "love" , now i know why so many are so nomadic in the aspect of relationships. Trust me its harder as an adult to get your heart smashed but learn from it. Please dont make any rash decisions because nothing is like a fairy tail, always be on your guard and as a man its natural to want to provide for a woman but first its better to grow some scales, see how it plays out but keep your wits about you.

Don't listen to these faggots, but also you've known her a month don't get married you clinical retard.
>tfw responding to bait posts

Jow Forums is over there. Go away.

Unironically, travel with her. Atleast a 1 month trip. Don't live lavishly on the trip. True faces come out with the stress and fun of travelling to a new place

Don't user. She's your first and has baggage. It just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Find someone more put together.

Good business and finance related thread.

No single mother is wonderful unless the husband is dead. Think about it. It takes not one but a series of bad choices over at least a year to end up with a child.

Please dude, if you "kind of made it" already, PLEASE don't rush into marriage.

DO NOT tell her about your money, keep fucking to practice while improving yourself and building your wealth.

When you actually made, you'd be able to shop around for better offers.

NEVER GET MARRIED, you just gonna lose half your shit down the line.

You got the ultimate freedom in financial independence, don't fuck everything up by marring the FIRST fucking girl you've ever dated.

Jesus Christ.

>Unironically advising a fellow man to have a relationship with a single mother

Lay off the onions

Attached: i-had-a-vasectomy-yesterday-and-when-i-woke-up-30450886.png (500x391, 102K)

Jesus you guys are too easy. The Virgin larp really does work. I swear there are so many fucking new fags.

I demand all my (yous) right now

marry this woman and tell her about your crypto wealth. don't have a child, just invest your money into Jamal, it will pay off in the end.

testosterone is truly the poison in the human mind. Women have an intense lure to them that is unmatched by anything in life.

If you feel like she will make your life happier then by all means go for it. Just know marriage is a big commitment and should not be taken lightly.

Wrong. Lions kill the kids too.

Enjoy your time with her and try to reflex about it. When you feel good for 1 year then you can ask yourself the same question again. You are in love right now. When you are still in deep love in a year then everything should be fine. Be always brutal honest to yourself and her. Talk about everything and I really mean everything! Advice from a 32 year old happy married man.

how much money have you given her so far

they are right though

taking on another man's child is the heaviest bag of all time

You've known her 1 month bro and you've never been with another girl. Sorry for the abruptness but wake the fuck up. She obviously has a clue you're well off right? That you have means? I'm not saying theres no potential. But shit bro, for you to be even asking this question at this point... this honeymoon phase will taper off. You're basically making THE most important decesion of your line drunk for the first time. Absolutely hammered...

>What's the rush?
>you've already had sex so no religious or moral principle involved I assume.
>You're basically going to make a pact with the state to give hey half your wealth amd YOU are making that under self imposed duress.
>Im not MGTOW but go listen to some of their horror stories.
> She's had a child out of wedlock so what is the reason you can't wait amd date 2 years.

It's fine OP. It's normal to hide behind your shame. But it's much better to just cry it out. Jow Forums is here for you.

First of all, really happy for you user, good job!

My only advice is to take it slow until you get the hang of the whole relationship stuff, then decide for yourself what you wanna do

Jeez buddy you need to remove that pole from your ass and stick a reefer in your mouth instead.

And this right here is the main reason people should break out of incel-ity. Makes you a fucking cranky cunt

nice blog phaggot

>he thinks she is sincere
>he thinks she isn't trying to entrap you for her own use

She has a kid with someone else. The feelings you guys are sharing have been felt with someone else. Although she may be the one, OP TAKE THAT SHIT SLOW. No word of your money for the next 1 year at least. Let the honeymoon phase cool down...

I really hate how Jow Forums has become Jow Forums for fags who think they don't belong on Jow Forums

Go back

Listen OP, you have no experience with women so its probably a bad idea to settle down with the first woman you meet and touches your pee pee. However, I will say that since you are 28, your prospects for a good women are getting smaller and smaller if you date in your age group. So, what you might need to do is date someone who is in their early to mid twentys and gain some experience. Only when you have a lot of experience can you finally make a rational decision on who you want to marry because you will know what you like in a woman and what you don't like in a woman. This is doubly so since you talk about wanting children. If you aren't going to do it for yourself, at least do it for your future children in selecting a great mother who you know isn't going to run off and cheat on you or have some major character flaw that fucks up the relationship down the road. Some men and women get lucky and find their life partner first try but the more practical way is to just learn by experience, as with all things in life. I know you are in love with her OP but that is only because you don't know what love is. If you had more experience under your belt, you could easily see that her having a child already is a red flag in itself. Unless the father died, there should honestly be no reason for you to be with another women who has already started a family with a man that ran off on her and is a scumbag. That shows her poor decision making and all the low life that the father is for even abandoning his own child.

You probably will ignore all this advice but i'm just trying to help your future kids and make sure you don't end up in a situation where you two are divorced and then the kids have to have step dads and step moms and then the cycle just continues

>It appeals to our dark pasts

Attached: 1522388213992.jpg (700x505, 215K)

Dam, this guy was spot on almost a bit scary? you got a story?

My brother is in same seat as you OP and he don't really like it any more, however he is not a family man so go figure.

However As this guy said

take
it
slow

bc she will start to sweat out anything that she has hidden with her, that she is hiding and you need to know what that is

Everyone has baggage, question is what baggage you can live with(subjective) / deal with that wont leave

but then you at least need to know beforehand so you can make a decision, even though you can live with it after finding out later its not gonna grow on you good. bc it didn't leave you with the choice, so take your time! you wont regret it

You should definitely sleep with a few more women before you settle down and put a child in one. First romances seem amazing but you aren't prepared for what happens a year or two down the road when you start getting on each other's nerves. Also I just fucked the condom off and came inside my woman and now we are at the clinic getting plan b. Expensive mistake but it sure felt good to cum

>the early passionate love stage of the relationship
that is where you are now
>that stage ends for ALL relationships
that is when fundamentals of your relationship matter. conflict management skills, what makes u happy, her happy, is she using you, etc

God damn it OP, you could not have waited two more measly years? What a disgrace

Attached: 38b.jpg (1456x777, 155K)

You lost in this life my friend. It's not about the outer influences that change us. You need to change yourself, you shouldn't be changed by something or someone. At this moment there might not be a return for you but I'll give it a shot. Start by reading seneca on the shortness of life and marcus aurelius the meditations either by George Long or preferably Gregory Hays. That won't be enough of course, you need te reflect deeply on your present state and why you are like this, on your past to learn your mistakes and what made you, you. You need to explore your own psychology but let me give you a glimpse.

You've like us suffered from bad habbits and bad situations in the past and are blaming the past instead of learning from it and applying the knowledge. You are desperate because you escape reality by finding excuses and that is why you never seeked a good relationship and that is why, when an easy but definately sub optimal opportunity (woman with child) presented itself you gave in.

The point is that you shouldn't feel good, loved or superior because of the things you own or things people say about you or someone who loves you. They are just a cover. As long as you don't fix your mindest, you will always be like this, finding excuses and only submitting to easy and self presented opportunities.

You'll know when you're ready once you don't think like this:
>This woman has changed my life though.

Good luck.

Don't do it faggot, It's the worst kind of hell.

Kill your self instead, it's more humane than what you'll experience with this whore.

Pump and dump

t. Son of Cuck

Attached: 1523464545390.jpg (646x971, 68K)

without reading the comments:
>This woman has changed my life though. I know I've only known her for a month but there's just this connection I feel when I'm with her its undescribable and quite remarkable. This is my first time ever dating or being in a relationship with any woman ever before.

thats a huge red sign you need to be careful. I'm autistic and dont have experience (what did you expect posting this here), but i can sum up 10 years of Jow Forums relationship greentexts and thousands of internet relationship stories with this: if you keep moving this fast, you are acting out of weakness (craving affection) and it wont end well for you. Ignoring memes about "my wifes son", there is a chance the relationship can work, but the only way it will work is if you are patient. There are a ton of reasons to be patient here. Please wait at least 1 year to establish that both of you have mutually beneficial, rational reasons to move further. If not, this has all the markings of a generic failed relationship story.

troll thread

Blog

Lol

OP you're anti-social fucking loser. Falling in love with the first chick that shows you attention.

I have no idea if she's "the one" for you because I'm a fucking user, but shit. I do know you're a fucking loser.

Wake the fuck up.

Jesus Christ.

If OP isn't LARP, reading this is gonna depressing as shit.

Fuck. It's making feel bad and I'm 24 and have had a few girlfriends.

33 year old wizard here.

My studies never revealed that I could power up further! I shall meditate on this tonight.

Attached: wizard warrior.jpg (500x586, 33K)

You are a child. Gz for getting laid nur your emotions cloud your thinking. Who the fuck does 8 dates nowadays. Get more experience with other women or you get fucked.

This

Be very wary especially if she already knows about your crypto adventures.

DO NOT GET TRAPPED WITH WOMEN. CONGRATS ON COMPLETING THE PYRAMID MANY OF US LACK THAT YELLOW STAGE. FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE BEFORE YOU SETTLE DOWN. WOMEN ARE EASY TO FIND. YOU CAN GET A TIGHT PUSSY NOT

Attached: 7897878978.jpg (320x320, 17K)

this

>I'll get to the point guys. Last year I kind of "made it" in crypto. I am seriously looking for someone to settle down with and start my life with. Is there any chance it would be a good idea to possibly have children with this woman and prehaps start my life with her? I honestly think she is the one and I know you guys are going to call me an idiot because I've only known her a month but I just feel like there's something between us.
Don't tell her you have money

Other than that, go for it.

babbys first love

if she truly is a good person, and you can say so without lying to yourself, of course pursue it, but be cautious going forward, dont set any expectations. There are many other women out there in case this doesn't work out. Dont get too attached.

>We've all had fucked up childhoods that's why alot of us are on this site. It appeals to our dark pasts.

My childhood was great. Wtf are you talking about? I come here to read about hyped shitcoins and laugh at unfunny memes. 28 yo virgin cuck, something definitely went wrong in your childhood

just marry her bro

some of us need to learn the hard way

just wow. youre a cuck op. and since you have no standards and are very desperate you’ve rationalized it. I’d honestly kms

you're unbelievable, dude.

>dating single mothers
>stay cucked

Date her and get close to her kid first
Will took a year but you'll see if its worth it

Boy you sound like me when I was 22. Dated a single mom and her kid was 2 as well.

Your mind is playing tricks on you. Enjoy your time together but believe me, she's not the one.

I also never told mine she took my v card, in fact she was positive I've been with more people than she had been with, always played it cool tho.

But yeah, fuck her and look for other girls bro.

Listen. I'm an older user, and see a lot of my friends dating both single moms and single dads. It just comes with the territory when you're single and over 25. I also have single parent friends dating childless singles. The divorce rate nowadays is 50%, so it's more common today. Based on my own experiences and seeing what my friends go through, my best advice is to take it slow. Date this woman, get to know her. The happy couples that I've known that have been successful, gotten married, and had more kids together took their time. Don't move in together. Don't get married. Stay in a relationship for a year or two before even considering marriage. If she rushes things, then that's a red flag. There are a lot of great single moms and single dads out there. I actually prefer dating someone with kids as long as they are established - a career, a home, etc. They tend to be more responsible and together. Don't listen to the nerds on here saying "abort mission." Give it a chance, but take your time. There are a lot of happy endings in the real world.

Say nothing to her just wait some month and see if she finds the one.
Protip: she got exp dealing with others you dont, carefull.

Lol future cuck. Turn in your man card OP
>muh oneitis
>putting the pussy on the pedestal just bc it seems new and exciting

OPs gonna cuck himself and then be on some common law marriage shit and end up paying for her and her kids expenses

>Her child is still quite young he is 2 years of age. The child isn't noisy or loud I actually don't even mind him.
Buddy, let me tell you something, because it happened to me, and it happened to my half brother, and it fucked both of us up pretty goddamn bad (granted, I came out better off than my dear, late brother).
Step children are 30 times more likely to be the victims of abuse, physical and sexual, and that's just instances we know about. As safe and advanced as we like to feel in this God blessed nation, there's only so much society can catch when the kids are more terrified of going into the system than they are of their really fucking awful parents, and "every" fucking child is chilled by that notion.
The reality is that there "is" an animal part of you that's in the depths of your mind. In fact, this is your first relationship, so you're just now starting to get acquainted with it. It guides you into a direction that seems like a really good idea from where you're standing, while withholding whatever ideas it's going to put in your head once you're at that destination. These new ideas seem a lot less disturbing, once you're standing there instead of where you are now. Some of the better socialized guys resist it entirely. Others dress it up. You're just teaching that boy a hard lesson to discipline him. There's gratification there, if you look at it hard enough though. You're satisfying the part of you saying that these kids are genetic competition. "Kill the sons or break them into castrated simps, rape the daughters." That's what an animal does, and while you wrestle with that gross idea, there's no telling whether or not you'll do something that everyone fucking regrets. Who knows? Maybe your stepson will feel a little ballsy when he sees his first chest hair, and you'll just happen to come home from work that day after being fired and having an argument with his mother the night before.

Attached: 1514283500946.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Wait a minimum of a year, maybe more before you even think about getting married. Small habits of a person can drive you crazy when you have to live with them, especially when the intial honeymoon phase is over.

>This woman has changed my life though. I know I've only known her for a month but there's just this connection I feel when I'm with her its undescribable and quite remarkable

Yea, its called oxytocin.

But thats ok you can get yout nice feelings while you support this THOT with your beta bucks. She will slowly drain your crypto gains while you eventually realize your mistake.

This is your first relationship and your im the honeymoon phase.

DO NOT BE HER BETA PROVIDER

DO NOT RAISE SOME OTHER DUDES KID

DO NOT ENABLE THIS SHITTY WOMANS BEHAVIOUR

find a girl you like that hasnt made the mistake of bearing children out of wedlock, you will be much happier raising your own children, not providing for some other mana seed.

I hope this is bait.

Attached: anger.jpg (236x381, 18K)

You may want to educate yourself on "cherry syndrome."
Jussayin'.
Also we're Jow Forums, not Jow Forums but... does she know you made it in Crypto?
Also do you actually have access to the money because crypto is a very delicate bubble just waiting for the government to notice it and buttfuck it. I hope you're aware of that-- the moment it is worth real, tendered money the government will absolutely be looking into regulating it. Be careful and have your ducks in a row, guy.

>I'm a messed up piece of shit so everyone else is
cool story bro tell it again

I'd advise against marriage. Like everyone else is saying, don't get married. All it is is a legal contract with the state, it means nothing otherwise. Focus on yourself and enjoy what you have already.

>everyone's good and pure, and I especially would never do anything bad, because I am so fucking great
There's nothing less trustworthy than someone who's as sheltered as you and refuses to honestly take a look at what they're capable of.
That is the kind of person who does real harm in the world.

/thread