Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums

A few spaniards believe they're a white race. SJW "activists" who cash on "white guilt" think it as well. Many others think no way it is.

I'm curious on a perspective from your country, would the people from your country call spanish people "white" or not?

Attached: espanyoles.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elespanol.com/ciencia/investigacion/20180319/gallego-arabe-andaluz-genes-vives/292471410_0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_NSEfNDtPNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White is a concept borne in the americas so it doesnt transfer easily to europen over all white is not a useful term for discussion or a meaningful label for what people consider "white people". When the term is pulled out in conversation you can rightly assume the person youre talking with has a very basic grasp of history and of the complex ethnicities present in europe. I honestly have this feeling that white was promoted as a label in america to push certian ethnic groups to be seen as the same by the outgroup.

Yes, it helped with cohesion when Anglos, French, Irish and Germans mixed and decreased feelings of being in an outgroup.

Oh specially the irish, right? It was not so long ago they were frowned upon in the US

I would say yes, I am mostly Spanish, white as a motherfucker, blue eyes, average height, red beard for some odd reason. There is some moor in some Spaniards, El Califato de Cordoba was a terrible time for Spain.

spend a couple hundred years living among nigs and youll come to understand why we care about white vs nonwhite

>A few spaniards believe they're a white race
If you're asking to be allowed into the ethnostate I would say yes.

Apart from the Irish, I would say that the Spanish have the most fun culture. Except for that running of the bulls nonsense. That's nigger-tier.

>spend a couple hundred years
You mean seconds right?

>White is a concept borne in the americas
When will this stupid fucking myth die

“I am apt to suspect the Negroes, and in general all other species of men to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was any civilized nation of any other complection than white, nor even any individual eminent in action or speculation.” - David Hume

We should stop using "white". And start using "European"

Personally, yes Spanish are white. But most importantly Spanish are European. And we belong to a European family. That's what matters

Well there's a few different questions to look at here.

The Moors left a detectable level of MENA admixture in Iberia, which I believe is where the Iberians' noticeably dark features come from. I don't have any links to genetic studies but it should be easy to find them.

The average American doesn't have a considered theoretical position on whether Iberians are white or not. Most of them probably think that all Spaniards look like South American mestizos because most Americans are retarded.

Whether an individual Spaniard would be considered white in America is just up to how they look. The two guys on the left would definitely get flagged as non-white, the next two guys would be white, and the guy on the right might be a bit ambiguous. In fact I'm suspicious that the two guys on the left have very recent non-white ancestors or are simply foreigners.

Yes

Nobody cares. Get this snowflake faggot bullshit out of here.

Pic related, its you.

Attached: hngZALk.jpg (900x675, 102K)

Spanish are undoubtedly white european colonizers.

The only reason this line has become blurred is because the mass spanish miscegenation in the new world

So Asian descended people can call themselves Asian, African descended peoples can call themselves black, but European descended people cannot call themselves white?

Gtfo of here with this divide and conquer bullshit, faggot.

>red beard for some odd reason

you know spaniard iberian celts are a thing right?

Spaniards that went to colonize the new world stayed there. They didn't return to Spain.

This becomes specially funny when you watch southamerican descendents from spaniards blaming Spain for the colonization. Man its your ancestors who went to South America, not mine.

But that's bc Galicia was the origin of celts, who travelled to Ireland and so on.

Funnily enough, it also is the place with the most moorish blood from Al-Andalus:

elespanol.com/ciencia/investigacion/20180319/gallego-arabe-andaluz-genes-vives/292471410_0.html

While that's not entirely true, yeah i know that.

My point was the only reason you see the issue of spaniards being white or not being a prominent one, versus someone like Brits or Germans, is just because the Spanish have a history of colonizing these places and miscegenating with the native populous and creating these large swarthes of spanish speaking "hispanics" (with varying amounts of spanish blood)

So to your original question, Homeland spanish are by and large white, and hispanics abroad are by and large not white.

southern europeans are part of the mutt area
we are an extension of north africa

>mfw these are the people calling me a Gypsy on the Internet

Attached: 1488551799221s.jpg (125x103, 3K)

>t. Schlomo Shekelsteinbergowitzbaumblatt

said the meme flag

Talk for you Giusepe.

Attached: 1511179101022.jpg (500x689, 61K)

>Hurr Durr memeflag
Good job, you’re starting to pick up the lingo JIDF, but you’re getting rusty with your D/C

Your prostitutes are the worst of europe, so fuckin disgusting

Attached: genetic-map-europe.png (720x816, 226K)

ok i will from now on

I had a spanish teacher in my uni. He was pale as fuck.

3 guys on the right look pretty white. 2 guys on the left look like mixed arabs.

>d/c
>implying europeans are brothers

>Yes goyim keep fighting, keep fighting goyim, don’t focus on us goyim, fight for Israel too while you’re at it, don’t find common ground because that’s like anudda shoah oy vey
Fuck off Jewseppe Bianchoberg

>yes stay all togheter in peace,one race the human race,we are all equal

They are european, that's all that really matters to me

>And we belong to a European family.

the state of nu-pol

>Believe in brother solidarity between European nations
>Hurr Durr ur civnat cuck u want mutts lol XDDDDD
Sorry to burst your bubble faggot, but that was the fact you could pull that much straw out of your ass for that Argument you built there is fucking impressive.

obviously an american would promote "brother solidarity between European"
what a bunch of buzzwords

And so says a traitor who allies with Muslims to kill Europeans.
Your country is a shame for Europe

Attached: 1515147862189.jpg (721x1024, 82K)

Look up some southern Italian 23andme results. They're like a quarter middle eastern. Northern Italy is white though.

no,northern europeans don't consider north italians as white

Iberians are white metzos are not, it’s not hard

>I lol'd so hard

Let me tell you why. Many of my fellow spaniards can't tell a romanian apart so when a spanish says "romanian" he thinks of your romanian gypsies.

But my italian friend we should totally solidarize with the germans whose Deutsche Bank almost blackholed southern Europe since us mediterraneans had to pay for its frauds.

How does this prove me wrong exactly? What use did the average european have for refferring to themselves as a white person? As well i would love to see the source of the translation.

Spanish people are genetially and racially white, just open any pca dna map.
The limit north are the finnish people, the limit south are south italians.

Attached: 1dna21_10_1utos_9-0v_pca-mnv0800r45.png (1600x1440, 515K)

This shill trying hard on the D&C

the shill is trying to keep his globalist status quo

Now you're changing your claim. You didn't say the concept was "useful" for the average European, you just said it was invented in the Americas, which it wasn't.
>translation
David Hume spoke English.

Fucking hell... we have so many inmigrants that they are already starting to post on pol...
Guys... inmigrants hate us ,not all but most,probably the same situation in other euro countries.
Its over for Spain its over now,bye now its over.

Attached: BronzeVengefulChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted[1].gif (427x327, 1.84M)

>estudio de mil personas
Dude, you go to Galicia and you hardly see a moor, in the big cities you can see them more, but those are not galicians, just pure moors

If some place is white in Spain, that's Galicia, don't delude yourself.

I don't mind what I get called like pretty any well minded individual, if you go to Germany and ask what is he he will reply with 'german', if you ask in France he will say 'french' and so on, the only place where you get replied with white, black, hispanic and so on is on the other side of the ocean, where such terms born there to differenciate people from different castes back in the discovery age. If you ask an average Joe in the streets of Madrid right now he will reply with a 'I'm a spaniard', and anyone who doesn't look spanish, say a black, would say 'I'm senegalese', for example, or if he was born here, 'I'm spaniard but my family came from Senegal'.
You will never hear someone telling you that he's white, black etc. outside America or the Internet.

However, when the US sneezes, Europe gets the flu. It's common knowledge that most of if not all of the current social movements and changes are originated from the there. The whole 3rd wave feminism, social justice, etc came from there and is expanding in the rest of the world, that's why SJW are now using those terms. That doesn't mean it's gonna stay forever tho, it's like using an 'x' in words to be more inclusive, people will get tired of it sooner or later.

Attached: castas.jpg (1419x2000, 414K)

Whiteness is a US term. Outside of America there are Europeans and non-Europeans.

>white european cooperation
>globalism

>white

After being conquered by the Muslims for 500 years, I’m going to go with no.

Some of your northerners are okay, but the rest of you olive skinned fucking paella niggers aren’t white.

Some of you.

Fuck off Mohammed

We invented the white term so only countries that were part of the roman empire are allowed to call themself white

>Muslim country talking about who is white

And the italians among other europeans. Honestly everyone in this country is a fucking Mutt and concepts such as white, black, Asian etc. are a result of miscegenation and immigration obfuscating peoples national origins. In order to compensate for this identity crisis and to simplify demographic census, these categories where adopted yet continuously change parameters at the nations leisure and convenience.

The Irish were hated for being painfully Catholic, not that they were non-white.

>t. d&c alien

t.globalists

Yes, but not for much longer if you continue like this.

Every caucasian or multicultural country has their "white" group despite not being white. What is white is spain my not be white in Germany.
On that pic only the 2 in the middle would pass as white in germany

Nigel say what ou want but Iberians did not miscigenate with moors. Cultural and religious divide prevented this. Especially when they didnt have social media or government encouranging that behaviour

Current UK, France, Germany and USA are far more interracial in just 10 years than whole Iberia inn 1000 years.

try harder low iq mongrel immigrant on italian soil
>white europeans
>globalism

Attached: 00baLAMM-AB1662'MYYTQz0z1xx02_78VAJ-662120003.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

the global government will be an union of unions
retard

Let's try not purposely darkening the already backlit photo and see what happens.

Attached: 1543659858978.jpg (1200x675, 375K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=_NSEfNDtPNs
video of random spaniards on the beach, so tanned,op is an inmigrant spanish hater(moor,negro or south american probably)

french, english, german, spanish, italian, dutch, portuguese, russian,swedish nationalists all fighting side by side against non european immigration...... has absolultly nothing of globalism you dumb fuck d&c shill

what you say don't make any sense meme flag

yes it makes d&c shill

Attached: spanish-9civil-war14re80.png (295x815, 66K)

all those man wasted for nothing,imagine that
worse that the war in ethiopia

Yes Spaniards are “white”. It’s their “Hispanic” half native carribean rape babies that are not white.

looks like a good quiddich team

a big part of spaniards/portuguese don't look white

does this irish mate looks white? explain us please, mr phenotype-clueless-tard....

Attached: Colin_Farrell--irish-last-1filmbienal102.jpg (1200x1831, 259K)