If I could hurt the Jews by shooting up a place, what would be the best place besides a synagogue?

If I could hurt the Jews by shooting up a place, what would be the best place besides a synagogue?

Attached: 1534744087112.jpg (960x886, 63K)

central banks

OPs keyboard

Federal reserve is the best option. Might as well rape some white women before you go to the other side user.

See you on the other side in the future white brother!

Good idea. I have about 5 grand to my name what would be the best bank to go to?

I'm not a nigger, I'd never rape a woman you animal

Jow Forums is a board of peace. We do not advocate violence or any kind of illegal acts.

This thread is glowing

Op is not a faggot
Based and redpilled
There are jew only schools. Hi fbi.

Also chequed

Good goy. Respek wimmin

This is why white race will never survive. Most of you are afraid of death. I am not.

Fuck of JIDF falseflag, your time will come.

Happy Hanukkah

>0.05 shekels

A white woman's uterus, no condom.
The Jews fear this shooting the most.

Attached: 1543642112712.gif (367x265, 558K)

Probably yourself chief, fuck off.

the congress

Glow some where else nigger.

IBS

The Academy Awards.

Actually targeting real entities responsible for the issues at hand and not hurting random people. Low profile. Let me put it like this. If nobody ever hears about you and the aftermath leaves the authorities asking
>Was this just a random crime?
You did good son. If we know who you are and see a bunch of john Q public mother fuckers dead, then you did bad. Very fucking bad.

A jewish school.

Attached: 45324882_950053948522684_4551539648601522176_n.jpg (640x310, 24K)

>shooting up a place
You can't hurt Jews by doing that, they like it actually because they can take more rights from the peasants because it will make us safer or something.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

OP, just picking away at them is no good. They're a gelatinous entity and the whatever wound you inflict will close almost immediately.

>"Upon this, one has to remark that men ought either to be well treated or crushed, because they can avenge themselves of lighter injuries, of more serious ones they cannot; therefore the injury that is to be done to a man ought to be of such a kind that one does not stand in fear of revenge."

Listen to Machiavelli. A huge effort or none at all.