NYT exposes all those viral videos of black students accepted into Ivy Leagues

For once NYT did some good research. It turns out the for-profit high school with "100% college acceptance rate" is actually faking the students grades and backgrounds. It turns out, alot of the black kids in Ivy Leagues are dumber than bricks and got in with fake grades.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRewodHw-8E

Attached: ayrton_little_harvard.jpg (636x358, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I
dalton.org/page/admissions/tuition-and-financial-aid/tuition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Q predicted this.

Trust the plan.

Same is happening for most Indians and Chinese coming here to study as well.

To avoid a disastrous outcome, make sure your doctor or lawyer or any other trained professional whose services you wish to employ is neither a nigger or a spic or any other affirmative action abomination

legitimately feel bad for them.

We need all white colleges..

Basically any Christian college

Attached: christian college.jpg (1178x642, 240K)

I once had an obvious AA doctor assess my progress after an injury. He barely looked at me, and said I was fine.
I went to a different (white) doctor 6 months later, and he wanted that doctor's name. He was furious that I was that blatantly misdiagnosed. Ended up fucking my back up pretty bad because of it.

Someone posted that Ivy League schools for medical accept white at 54% for very good grades. A nigger with the same has an acceptance rate in the 90%.
Talk about black privilege

I don't even buy a coffee from a nigger/chink barista, let alone appointments with non-white doctors. It has nothing to do with their academic performance.

I go out of my way to look for an East Asian doctor.

did you see that black guy chimp out on the table?

Well, duh. Niggers ran it. It was only $700 a month (paying installments for private school instead of upfront...nigger tier) which would be $7K for a school year...which is absolutely garbage tier.

A good private school should start at $20K per year.

Not sure why jew York Times would choose to go after (((their))) pets. The school must have owed (((someone))) money or (((someone))) didn't get (((their))) nigglet sacrifice.

Color me surprised.

it is known... for decades... negro pundits even make fun other people... specially Asians...

Attached: 1524049039050.png (579x441, 201K)

You ameritards still think all schools should be private?

I always love to talk to you guys! This is all calculated. Worst part is dems want this! I wish you all the best in your endeavors! Trust me, I'm listening!

We're trying to work hard to save The United States of America. God Bless You All

>The Landrys also fostered a culture of fear with physical and emotional abuse, students and teachers said. Students were forced to kneel on rice, rocks and hot pavement, and were choked, yelled at and berated.

north korea commie shithole school

Same here. I also NEVER eat kebab as kebab places have atrocious hygiene practices. I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would.

Twitter will be the reason I win again, i've had america more political than they've been since, my favorite, Andrew Jackson! The people will get what they want.

just imagine being one of those kids
imagine your entire race being so retarded that you need the media to lie to make you look better
imagine having such a disasterous genetic makeup & historical background that people literally need to advertise lies to make you look like a normal, functional person
just fucking imagine
yikes
I honestly feel bad for them; the pity I feel for a retard who pisses his pants in public, is similar to the pity I feel for this entire group of 80 IQ slave-race abominations
Non-black Americans don't like them.
Real Africans think they're abominations due to their mixed, mutt-like genetic make-up.
Non-Westerners don't like them, as being an American Black is one of the worst conceivable realities to many Europeans & especially Asians
Hell, they don't even like each other, considering the insane rates of violence, incrimination, and ridicule they face from their own "peer" groups.

I truly can't imagine being one of these people.

The average Black American IQ is 85.

A genius level American Black is as rare as a white with an IQ of 165+

The only things they have going on for them are degenerate (((rap))) music, and basketball.

Wow.

Good to know while that I was working my ass of in high school and taking the SAT 6 times, a pack of niggers were cheating and lying and all got accepted into school's that turned me down.

This is why I'm actually looking forward to seeing America burn. No place for a white man.

Attached: 1541456775840.jpg (443x455, 40K)

it's almost impossible to find a non jewish white doctor now

>To avoid a disastrous outcome, make sure your doctor or lawyer or any other trained professional whose services you wish to employ is neither a nigger or a spic or any other affirmative action abomination
Always get a Jew lawyer! Don't make the same mistake as Larry.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI

Attached: j5fMJO.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

read the article, it tries to paint students as victims of the prep school

>read the article, it tries to paint students as victims of the prep school
The nigger cries out in pain and demands gibs while committing multiple felonies

Thanks for posting this video. I saw it in my feed, but usually don't watch Times vids -- Glad I watched this one.

I use Persian doctors.

this.
Doctor: WASP or Persian
Lawyer: Biggest Jew you can afford

This video is VERY IMPORTANT for everyone in the thread to watch and share. Whites are getting fucking shafted by AA, worse than whites when you separate jews from whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=UtXjAaxpI2I

Attached: MCAT.png (4179x6889, 2.29M)

Why are they all fat? lol

They're American white women. Did you really need to ask?

150 years and people still want to believe that they can fix niggers. I've learned by now that any appearance of competency among them is a carefully maintained illusion almost always.

Crazy, will watch that. Thanks for posting

I don't. They stole a more qualified white man's spot

Is the SJW tide over now? NYT is shitting on it.

Not as bad as asians, look at the revised harvard acceptance rates. Asians jump up 30 percent if it was based on merit.

NYT is shitting on it because their workers are negatively affected by affirmative action and they're butt hurt.

I don't see the problem in the video/school. When it comes to career, the means justify the ends.

What s 7 times 12, nigger?

dumber than bricks

Attached: 1507959961350s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Typical orcs.

They are exposing this stuff so when Kamala Harris is president, Harvard will no longer have chosen minorities even fill out an application or take the SAT. It's already being memed that the SAT is racist, and grading even at the college level is racist

Same ideals and misdemeanors as Theranos.
Fake-it-till-we-make-it.

No one should be surprised

>for-profit high school
for-profit

7*12=712
Do I get a free ride at Harvard now?

Imagine my shock.
I suppose this is why american universities are awash with black communists who do nothing but protest.

>niggers are accepted into unis as token niggers to fill in the nigger quota

Wow, color me surprised!

Attached: a143eb75f74177a260c9e724e1f7e613.jpg (800x1000, 113K)

If anything, this story will highlight this claim. Apparently the applications would have some cliche black person hardship story written in it too, showing that they were gaming the AA system

And thus the decline of Liberal indoctrinated education.
Anyways, the article says a number of students, possibly all of them, accepted to Ivy League schools dropped out due to being overwhelmed.

They all look like coal burners

theyre softball players. typically the manliest women.

meanwhile

Attached: vcharleston.jpg (1600x900, 400K)

Why?

So what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: USA - Donald Williamson - Urban Law 101.png (722x6464, 487K)

Doesn't separate Jews from goys in the white category. Probably some significant overlap with legacies as well. Hard to gauge just one way

Attached: nasim.jpg (411x467, 44K)

My wife used to work at the international student department at our university and said that they'd pretty much accept any foreign student if they're wealthy. Most of the Chinese I went to school with were retards who drove around in Maseratis and obviously paid people to their own work.

I walked in, and instantly out of an Erbers and Gerberts sandwich shop because I saw a nigger would be handling my cold sandwich.

They have to get the highest grades to get into medical school. Provided that they're male of course.

Obama's AMERICA

watch the video I posted, it addresses the white/asian disparity

Good, sounds like those niggers actually had to work hard, and if the grades were faked, they atleast got whipped to learn some respect.
Good on that slave master

this exactly

Of course, white cucks will watch this video and refuse to acknowledge that blacks are stupid monkeys who need to cheat.

our own race wants to hurt us and prevent
progress for this. most of the niggers transferred
out of the elite colleges they were accepted to
cause they can't handle it. steal your way to the
top then can't handle it, that's how you destroy
a civilization, greed.

stealing or burning the capable for the sake
of the incapable.

Attached: niggers are sodomites.jpg (723x960, 423K)

The more low IQ niggers the ivy leagues flood their classes with, the less people will want to hire ivy league graduates. It works out in the end you statist bootlicker

Betcha that white doctor still votes dem

No it doesn’t dipshit. They all get degrees in social justice and nobody will ever question their authority.

Attached: limeyniggers.jpg (962x645, 196K)

gee

This is America

Wow. I honestly never thought this would be called out by a Jew publication. OP the problem is so much worse than you would believe. I witnessed first hand in high school how teachers would give black kids and completely retarded athletes an A or B by default. All those fuckers ended up with free rides to good colleges, meanwhile, I'm agreed by most of my peers and teachers to be the smartest person in school, but because I'm white, I end up going to a shitty college I can afford without going into debt while complete fucking retards ended up getting full rides to division one colleges Iike MIT Yale and Harvard.
Shit is fucked. I try not to hate minorities for it as well- who can blame them for taking advantage of Jew handouts (from our pockets cough) but I swear it only makes me hate the whole world in the end

Most of the report is focused on the alpha-male teaching tactics used at the school. They are slamming them hard for that, but it seems like something that could be misinterpreted.

God I hated being in a christian school.

What about the part where kids are pretending to teach each other using an MIT textbook?

These kids aren't learning shit its a scam

And also remember that every one that drops out at a higher rate while all the non-niggers advance causes the school-wide percentages of blacks to drop even more leading to a need for even more next semester to make up the differences.

Why are they all called Taylor?

He's developed a taste for ground rhino penis.

Black people wanting to get into college for non sports related subjects should have been red flag number one this was bullshit

They can't understand, they just shout 'rayciss!'

>A good private school should start at $20K per year.
Try $50k

dalton.org/page/admissions/tuition-and-financial-aid/tuition

they group the girls by their surnames for inter school competition.

Attached: 1543449493823.png (634x620, 973K)

What’s the plan?

ONLY because some Kikes Kid got cut from Harvard or Yale , Elizabeth Warren style. Someone should publicly ask Warren her opinion of the NYT pc.

can someone do a quick numbering of hottest to ugliest?

Rolling.

What if you have a non mutt name? Are you on your own team ?

as if others are that smart in murrica, all they do is try and beat the multiple choice system.

>dumber that bricks and got in with fake grades
just like jews

Of course, do you think some shitty little town in Louisiana is producing genius Jiggaboos? It’s just logical. Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale all get diversity quotas and the school gets incentives for a guarantee acceptance.

My mom teaches at a university in the medical program. The blacks get accepted but they frequently drop out when they realize theyre retarded

Absolutely. If I could make one change, it would be to add to the First Amendment the following language:

>Congress shall make no law affecting the establishment of education, prohibit the free exercise of education

Nobody helps white men pass medical school, and nobody helps them get in. I can believe the degree on the wall when it hangs in a white man's office. I know he earned it.

I have a cousin who is in this business. Sickening stuff. She was one of the early SJWs, Charter schools are a scam and just feed the pockets of those who start them using public money.

>1 post by this ID

Don't american universities have interviews? You'd think they'd catch onto the retarded ones pretty quick.

the memes are true ,look at those ears.

>Don't american universities have interviews?
For PhD interviews at prestigious universities? Yes. At lower ranked schools? No. Our system is VERY different than yours (I have a collaborator in AUS), you would be shocked about what qualifies an applicant for doctoral studies.

>It turns out, all of the black kids in Ivy Leagues are dumber than bricks
ftfy