Biz, what is the right age to get married and have a kid?

Attached: asian-women-white-men.jpg (391x295, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
youtu.be/-VZpM0gVVi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Early 30s
or late 20s

>2018
>marrying

>get married
never.
>have a kid
doesn't work like that. you want 1 boy and end up with twin girls.

unironically like 16-21

every year after that your DNA is getting sauted by gamma rays n' shit, male or female

look at trump's kid bannon or butter or whatever he's basically going to be elephant man

no thanks

Never marry if she makes decisions based on emotion.

never

Attached: 1517868419551.png (527x504, 211K)

Attached: kek.jpg (225x225, 9K)

look at his older kids he just has shit genetics. Ivanka has had multiple plastic surgery's.

Attached: mwsqrgu1awyr9venot6k.jpg (800x547, 48K)

For a man: 30
For a woman: 25

Girls look after you in old age, better long-term investment.

Anywhere between 25-35. You'll never be "ready" for kids. Just as long as you have a stable income stream. Kids don't give a fuck about big houses, fancy cars and other trivial material shit, outside influences care about that and they're irrelevant. As long as it's a happy and healthy home, that's all that matters.

Why would i want kids though? i hate kids, i guess ill just die alone.

For males late 20s
For females early 20s

The span of wedding ages with least divorces is from 25-33
On either side of this age range divorce rates tend to skyrocket, for seemingly clear reasons

So probably the best time to get married is, I'd say, like 28-30 and have kids maybe at 30-35

This is why the developed world is doomed. Look at how fucked up Japan is. Their millenials are fucked.

those guys look like your average NEET.

Hating kids says more about you than kids themselves. Says you've been brainwashed by the liberal media and the objectively worthless "me only" hedonists. Or your own family unit is a pile of shit.

The whole hating kids meme is just cope from a generation shit-scared of personal responsibility and accountability. Look at the worthless, mentally ill spinsters who advocate being single and childless. 35-40 something year old cat ladies who work at Vice/Cosmo/Elle/Huffpost etc. A collective of rotting wombs inching towards menopause while staring down their increasing irrelevance as their only real value evaporates with time.

This. Clean your damn room user.

Fuck off mom
>Peterson
Oh shit. You're based bro!

I got poop in my butt

What if I just don't want to pass on my bad genetics?

yep its perpetuated by a bunch of loser cunts who couldnt find someone that was willing to have a kid with them because it would be life long commitment. These liberal, no kid people have such high opinions of themselves, but the rest of the world thinks they are vile so they created this no kid meme.

Adopt and build a sizeable family unit. Change the lives of children for the better. Those who had no say in when or how the were brought into this world.

I've considered that. But then I see ungrateful NEETs posting on here wishing death upon their father in law for inheritence etc etc. I would hate to end up with a little shit like that who isn't even from my seed.
No thanks.

just raise them with a speck of discipline and youll be better than 60% of parents

It's bizarre to watch these people say they hate the idea of being maternal or nurturing and then spend half their time doting on and dressing up their dog or cat.

Late 20s. Disregard kissless virgins who will tell you not to. Being in an exclusive monogamous relationship is a fulfilling experience. People have been doing it for centuries for a reason.
You just have to find the right person and not settle down for the sake of settling down. Shop around for a little bit (most your 20s), but don't wait until you're too old

Attached: 1459471834017.jpg (500x500, 92K)

That would be your own fault. I'm 35 yrs old and only have a rough estimate of my fathers net worth based on the observable (house, business etc). Never once have I ever considered inheritance as even being in the scope of our relationship.

Raise your kids right

You will age like wine after 25.
Your market worth will increase unless you’re a 1/10 then rip.
Women on the other hand age like milk.
They are good looking now but later when they hit the wall, uuuh yeah.
Enjoy while it lasts and get a girl in her early twenties.
But don’t be that beta guy who gets hapa children or marries a fucking roastie who needs a niceguy after ridng the cock carousel for 20 years.

Best part is, when you're old and you have no family to rely on (you know those kids you should've had) prepare to be homeless on the street or getting your ass kicked every day by "caretakers" if you don't have shitloads of money for a respectable retirement home. Not having a family is possibly one of the worst ideas in the world for long-term sanity.

This.
Dying alone is the worst possible thing.

lel, i tried to find similar images of this but got suck down some weird rabbit hole of angry posts online about interracial relationships. internets a weird place.

For females: 14-18
For males: 18-25 (financially stable if possible)

also
>not waiting till marriage

Attached: 963a4a7201b.jpg (1200x800, 183K)

When you're ten years ahead of schedule financially.

>Disregard kissless virgins
Implying that's a bad thing.
Stop promoting degeneracy.

I read about a theory once that women ‘save’ the genes of every sexual partner they had.

It's not "save"
It's the sperm cells getting into her body with that dna.

Apparently it's "psuedo science" in that circumstance.
But it's true when females carry a male baby though because of their cells or something become a part of the females body and literally change her biology.

Okay just get a wife that wasn’t pregnant before?

Only if they carry a fetus from said sexual partner does that happen.

Depends if you want divorce or not.
The risk of divorce rises by how many sexual partners the female has had.
If you haven't had sex outside marriage than marry someone who hasn't either, or else go for a female who's had the lowest partner count you can find.

Attached: q3gv6etg.jpg (580x787, 114K)

Kek

Thanks for the advice anons

Life is much better single

>You just have to find the right person and not settle down for the sake of settling down

>just have to find the right person

Easier fucking said than done..........

this

Never

I usually feel this same way.
Dealing with a women daily is just a hassle.
Having to hear her problems and this and that just isn't my cup of tea.
Have sex when needed but forget getting married or having a long term relationship.

> getting pussy
> degeneracy
I knew there's a lot of closet homosexuals Jow Forumstards, this just confirms my assumptions

telegony and micro-chimerism

both are very real

telegony happens when prions inside semen infect the eggs of a women with her first creampie

micro-chimerism happens when sperm penetrates into blood stream even through skin and the dna can get stuck in womens body and lay dormant or be integrated

Sex outside marriage is degenerate.
I'm saying waiting till marriage isn't a bad thing, retard.

This is not a theory but proven fact. If a man ejaculates in a women, his sperm stays in the vaginal wands for a long time and some of it gets immediately absorbed into the bloodstream. Most of the time they can find dna of the man months after the fact. If you don't get children with a virgin, you are basically raising someone else's child.

returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

what use that has?marriage is a religious thing no?

It's a Holy Commitment before God.

>goes bald aggressively
Hmm wine indeed

I’m not bald and my dad isn’t too
Good genes lel

Interesting, and horrendous when it gets mainstream.
Especially for roasties lol.
The asshurt in the comment section is real LMAO.

Sex isn’t good without a mental attachment to the person you fuck.
Trust me, it wasn’t that great.

The best sex I've ever had was sober with someone I cared about. Drunkenly fucking roasties, or even lower, buying hookers is nowhere near as satisfying.

>2018
>marriage
>kids
Fucking cuck.

i don't think you know the meaning of that word son

I was like this man, but I realize lately I'm just a self-absorbed POS in that regard. Working on it. I suggest you do too.

fuck that was a sickening read... I dont even want my slut of a highschool sweet heart after reading this.

Just remember this if you ever get married:

Love is never ever enough in a relationship.
Trust and Respect is the foundation of relationship. Love sprouts from the trust and respect. Love is not something you do to your wife/husband, it happens when you fully trust and respect your better half.

Is it that bad? I am legitimately autistic, aspergers. I study whatever I feel like for 12+ hours a day and only care about facts and non fiction. I've dated before but having to deal with a women is such a hassle to me.

I'm not a self-absorbed POS. I just like being comfy and living a happy drama free life. Maybe it's the autism, idk.

t. middle class kid who had a decent upbringing

come back and when you've actually struggled a day in your life, child.
maybe then you'll be be able to pull your head out of your ass and no longer believe the world should revolve around a specific set of ideals.

If you're autistic/aspergers then maybe it's not for you I'm not sure. Sounds like you need an introverted female though.

I'm semi-sperg sometimes but I don't think I'm officially on any spectrum. You really do get what you give though - once you realize that females can help you and are good for you you'll start reciprocating more.

So much this. Thank you for posting user.

Stop crying, no one here gives shit.

For women it's before 25, for men it's whenever they achieve financial stability so around 30 I would say.

Thanks user, will remember.

>being this new

how's mommy's warm lap feel little timmy?

people like you are exactly the types that enjoy the comfort of an echo chamber. you can't even tell when 2 people are samefagging.

you reddit/pol/summer fags need to fucking leave. go back to your containment boards.

Attached: 1504393777984.jpg (395x401, 55K)

I never read so much projection in one single post.

>tfw 21 and married to an 18 year old qt3.14
>we are each others only sexual partner, first kiss, first date ect.
>have 2.5k OMG
>we're both in college and will have zero debts, and my parents pay for apartment and food ect.

Feelsgoodman, in 2-3 years I'll probably have at least 1 million usd worth of OMG, then I'll work for maybe a few years then retire early in a comfy rural area. You will never make it if you marry a female that has had other sexual partners other than you.

>implying men don't get divorced, lose all their money and die alone anyway because their children are busy / alcoholics / dead
also forcing children into existence as a retirement plan is pure egoism

Friendly reminder that if she breathes, she's a thot.

youtu.be/-VZpM0gVVi8

high chance she will dump you because she couldnt experience what other thots did, or just cheat

oldfag here, what stops me is that i love booze and hookers too much to stop. so i've been thinking it might be better to knock up 5-10 random chicks and just see how it goes.

Doubt it, statistically our marriage has a very high success rate. If you marry a woman with previous sexual partners she is more likely to cheat, and there's a much higher divorce rate.

thanks for reading my blog.

kek
you faggots stick out like sore thumbs. you browse Jow Forums for a couple days and think you'll blend in, but you don't, so you congregate to threads like this to LARP and stroke each other.

why are you fags even here?
at least than newbiz has >$300 invested.

Lol. Dude, do not let some cuck convince you that marrying a virgin is a bad thing. Just make sure she isn't getting the postmodernism brainwashing in college.

Attached: defend.jpg (539x569, 776K)

Attached: 19A85FFB-C464-4FE1-B3FF-B57642256684.gif (280x280, 2.39M)

pic related but unironically

Attached: Capture.png (603x246, 86K)

I had to do a quick search to see if this was legit.
Checks out and makes the most sense to me.

>literal incel until 40 with only one kid
>love, marriage, sexism
if you want an advice from incel at least pick a cool and edgy one

Was aristotle the most redpilled men ever ???

Wrong. Broken family, grew up fucking poor. Hence my original post of

>Kids don't give a fuck about big houses, fancy cars and other trivial material shit, outside influences care about that and they're irrelevant.
As long as it's a happy and healthy home, that's all that matters.

We had nothing. Government housing, moved every 6-12 months, homemade clothes and haircuts etc. No money, ever. Also had no excuses. You worked, that's it. You're old enough to work? Then fucking work.

So while I "take my head out of my ass", you can take your victim complex and projection and shove it up your own ass.

>if you want an advice from incel at least pick a cool and edgy one
i don't want your shitty advices senpai

28 for you and 25/26 for her

half of greece was redpilled at that time.

the other half were women

YIKERS

Sorry I misunderstand. You suggest (who?) pick a cool and edgy (what)?
>autist needs clarification.

keked hard

have a kid but dont be retarded and get married, that shit only benefits the woman

Attached: gnome saying.jpg (625x468, 111K)

>Broken family
>healthy home
>buzzwords
>this is unironically onionss' idea of struggle

it's ok user, you don't have to prove yourself on a mongolian basket weaving forum. the only "people" you're appealing to are the other reddit/pol/summer fags invading Jow Forums.

now please go back, or shut the fuck up and actually invest instead of LARPing about roasties and kids

and yes, we can tell that you're reddit/pol/summer fags.

Schizo lol

fuck off asians are hot as fuck

shouldn't you be contributing instead of derailing this non-biz related thread?

Attached: 1504477298059.jpg (320x290, 15K)

MGTOWS are male cat ladies.