Why is it that every time I play any genre of vidya dumb brazilian turboniggers have to ruin it...

Why is it that every time I play any genre of vidya dumb brazilian turboniggers have to ruin it? Does your subhuman country fill you fucks with so much rage that it causes you to turn that hate on literally everyone else? Without fail every time I play any fucking game there's a brazilian there to ruin it. What is your guy's fucking problem? Always up in chat typing broken english IN ALL CAPS, YOU LITERALLY NEVER TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF unless you're speaking your fucking huespeak. I wish you all would get fucking quarantined to a locked down containment server in every game but I always have some fucking dumb hue screaming and bitching.

Attached: brazil-hi.jpg (1000x701, 150K)

I REPORT U

LUCKER LUCKER! YOUR MOTHER! YOUR MOTHER!

>still playing video games

Lel

WHY ARE YOUR PEOPLE SO ANGRY? IVE NEVER MET A NICE BRAZILIAN IN A GAME. WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S FUCKING PROBLEM? IS IT ALL OF YOU?

Attached: B266B7F4ED544CFBBD36EDC732B72447.jpg (640x686, 101K)

ALGUEM TEM GEAR PRA ME DAR ? COMECEI HOJE
POR FAVOR O BOSS E MUITO DIFISSIO NAMORAL
KRL Q MERDA VEI
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK
GIVE GEAR PLS OR I REPORT U
KKKKKK HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I used to think it was a stereotype but then it never stopped, every single one of them. They do nothing but shitpost and scream.

>vidya is for degenerate
>not politic related
>amerimutt

You're literally dealing with illiterate favela niglets when you play online with Hues. Be more of an anthropologist and chill. Or you can always choose activities that underfed niggers won't do. Pro-tip: smashing keys is easier than learning burger speak

Brazilabased@internet

You only notice the ones that act retarded.

Attached: 134636262.jpg (500x327, 23K)

Sorry for the outburst I just needed to know if there are more like you. As long as there is even one I leave with some hope for you lot.

They ruin real life by screaming, stealing and acting like niggers too. I got used to it.

On an off topic note what is life like for a 20s white man in Argentina? Specifically the Buenos Aires area?

They are going to ban 90% of brazil player base then

I feel you, our sassy niglet culture is brutal kek

>playing online crap
Ele merece tudo isso.

>On an off topic note what is life like for a 20s white man in Argentina? Specifically the Buenos Aires area?
Hell on earth, stay there

We can get away with a lot of things anglophones can't bless be the companies desinsterest in having a portuguese speaking staff.

>Does your subhuman country fill you fucks with so much rage that it causes you to turn that hate on literally everyone else?

Ironic coming from a niggerburger.

Rabetão, gostosa pra caralho!

they're better than chinese at least

We have souls, It's not a fair comparison.

>chinese are soulless
Oh yeah, true.