Stefan Molyneux is not intelligent

I tried watching one of this guys videos since you seem to love him so much. It was 90 minutes of rambling and I gave up after 30, but here is a summary of the first third:

>when we talk about
>...
>'X'
>...
>well you see
>...
>when people want 'Y'
>...
>[starts singing shitty song]
>[continues singing shitty song]
>...
>uhhhh
>...
>don't you guys hate your parents?

This guy might have been 10-20 iq points above average intelligence back when was 20yo. But he can't even speak a complete sentence or form a coherent thought. It's one thing to pause between sentences, or occasionally pause in the middle of sentences, but this guy can hardly speak a single sentence at all.

It is clear that:
(a) he was never remarkably smart to begin with.
(b) he suffered notable brain trauma events degrading his ability to think out sentences.

That you faggots are wooed by this guy is hilarious, but then again most of Jow Forums has brain damage too, so I guess it makes sense.

Attached: 882627.jpg (192x266, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENzwTQQdBtA
youtube.com/watch?v=M8ul4429H84
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-RZZu6Afc
youtube.com/watch?v=0ea5AqClTQM
youtu.be/jWMfFmODorg?t=460
youtube.com/watch?v=gcJzLdj_P3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NOT

YOU'RE

When's the argument coming along, fatboy? Did the McDonald's WiFi cut out on you?

ALL the e-celebs are shite without exception, i think most of the poofters on here see them as virtual friends.

Attached: 1537879726010.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Stefan Molyjew is a kike shill. Pol knows this already, Jean exposed him a ethnic jew. And he constantly repeats the 'muh ashkenazi jews are more intelligent than whites and thats why they're overrepresented in industries' completely avoiding nepotism and Kevin Macdonald's culture of critique book. He's not only a kike but a kike enabler, i unsubbed several years ago

Molymeme was never intelligent, his IQ is probably around 100-110. He only seems intelligent to his low IQ followers.

You should try watching his movie review on World War Z. It's basically him just in full REE over how bullshit it is having a Chad as the protagonist, being able to act cool, be a the perfect family man and kill and see death all day. I bet Molymeme didn't lose his virginity until pretty late in life.

no shit

I'm not sure what you mean about being exposed, he has always talked about his mother being German Jewish origin. He's just another narcissist that thinks he's smart because he can debate the tumblr weirdos he brings on his show.

The guy also does not debate the best representation of a position he is opposed to, but when it comes to people who agree with him or support him position he'll bring on experts and researchers. Take for example his videos on theism, whether Christianity is true, evolution and 9/11.

he's a good "speaker" but the way he calls himself and what he does "philosophy" is cringy af

he's also a terrible writer
just hideous

>white nationalist
>not intelligent
wow color me surprised

And what makes it worse is that he in regards to the question of God cries in one of his videos and pretends that his perplexed by the question but has shown no effort to do any elementary research on the matter. Before he became somewhat popular with the alt-right crowd you'd think you were listening to a British and bald George Carlin. He's arguments against theism were your typical low IQ rehashed talking points. He's book Universally Preferable Ethics was a flop and critiqued by an actual, professional philosopher David Gordon. He's book the Art of Argument likewise was shown to be seriously lacking by many trained philosophers. He's a third rate thinker if that. Anyone who has a basic grounding in philosophy and logic can see that he is a narcissist who changed the direction of his channel to milk it for donations.

i am not from reddit

But the point still stands that WN aren't smart. Thinking being of low melanin is a rallying point for Europeans is a display of historical ignorance.

No no no. You're supposed to say "AN" then I as the third person goes "ARGUMENT" so recap. 1st user goes NOT then Second user replies to first user and says AN then third user replies to Second user and says ARGUMENT. Make sense?

I agree with you. And it's not just the issue of dumb people being attracted to this ideology. You can see regular people literally get dumber the more they get into it.

He had been flip flopping on that for years & then as soon as he gained an alt right following he's basically switched to a hardline "I'm totally not a jew goys!"

He's not an idiot.
The notion that because you dislike how someone conducts themselves that must then be unintelligent is itself utterly moronic.

it's funny how Jow Forums turns into an utter faggot fest once the Euro Shills start waking up

That is silly binary thinking. Europeans have historically favored whites over other people, just have not had to deal with non-homogenous nations until the past 50+ yrs or so. Quite a fair chance they shall become more racially conscious thanks to the great replacement concept.

Have not noticed that really, in fact the opposite is normally true.a WN has to know a fair amount of history to fend off the contrived deconstruction of “whiteness”, and dozens of arguments against a white racial consciousness passed on to the postulants of liberal democracy in public education.

>completely avoiding nepotism and Kevin Macdonald's culture of critique book

The human scum, or not even a human, nazi is lying again, what a surprise. Molyneux took MacDonald's critique head on. You haven't even read the book.

MacDonald's thesis is entirely based on his explicit premise that Jewish "culture of critique" is a Jewish group evolutionary strategy (he has another book by that exact name) to provide for genetic Jewish group continuity inside host societies. To undermine with the critique the ethnic cohesion of the host society in order to weaken them as a cohesive unit, so to prevent the host society from forming a strong collective opposition to conflicting and competitive Jewish interests, while simultaneously promoting their own Jewish ethnic self-interests, staying biologically and culturally separate from the host society (MacDonald has a book on this too, Separation and its Discontents).

Now, as Molyneux points out, this whole fucking thesis MacDonald has been developing for 40 years is blown to pieces by the fact of American Ashkenazi intermarriage rate of 58%. Up from 40% in 2000. And of these 58% of American Jews who marry a non-Jew, nearly always a white gentile, in absolute opposition to MacDonald's thesis, these intermarrying Jews also abandon their Jewish social identities. Only 30% of the intermarrying Jews raise their children as Jews. 70% of them assimilate, with their children, to the white gentile American society. In other words American Jews are en masse abandoning their biological and cultural Jewish roots. If this continues for another 3-4 generations, and it has already been going on for quite some time, the American Jew will nearly disappear by mixing with whites, assimilating to white culture, adopting white identities. Do the math. You go from 6 million American Jews to less than a million before the century is over. This is a genetic-cultural group evolutionary strategy? MacDonald has had no answer but denial.

Attached: Not An Argument.jpg (598x792, 63K)

I will fuck you, with my benis :DD

>Only 30% of the intermarrying Jews raise their children as Jews. 70% of them assimilate, with their children, to the white gentile American society.
There is practically zero significance to being raised "as a jew". The Jewish "religion" is no religion at all, it's just an extension of the race. Since Jews themselves made Catholic religion low social status, it would be a little too obvious for them to identify religious themselves. Hence they're "atheist jews" who just do the same shit politically as "religious jews."

And if that's your definition of "assimilation" you're fucking retarded.

The elites at the top aren’t going to be marrying some random goy who works at Home Depot or whatever, maybe some pleb-tier guy who works in a deli or something will, but how does that change anything?

The real truth I think is that the elites (and that’s a group that includes (((elites))) and just, yknow, elites) are a group unto themselves. It has a kind of Jewish nationalist flavor to it, but only just that. It’s divorced both from pleb goyim AND Jews alike.

Basically, elites as a group are like 60:40 Jew:goy while plebs as a group are more like 10:90 Jew:goy. The fact that the elites are Jew-heavy doesn’t itself mean that every Jew gets to be in the big club.

Two things can be true at once. There are jews that operate in a manner that is congruent with that outlined in COC, and there are also many Jews who simply don’t care that much for their Jewish identity. The Ivy League Jewish acceptance rate is quite high considering their population, and they are quite clearly over represented in select societal areas. There is nonetheless a schism between Zionist sympathizing jews and other jews, such as the case with Gilad Atzmon.

You are insane. Or so stupid that you appear insane. You deflect the fact of the American Jews abandoning their Jewish identities by the "argument" that the identity was just an extension of their race, when these very same Jews are marrying NON-Jews by 58%. How is that extending their race? There is no counter-argument. MacDonald's thesis blown to pieces.

Attached: 01d.jpg (500x510, 55K)

58% of American Jews intermarry. 70% of them raise their children as non-Jews.

Harvard University seems to be living proof of CoC's theory in action.

As i said, two things can be true at once. Also, the qualities of Jewish identity are rather complex, and there are Jews with a strong sense of identity who never went to temple etc.

What the fuck does it mean to be raised "as a jew" to you?

If it's not about being raised specifically in the Jewish religion, what is it? Nobody on the internet opposes Jews because they read lines from the Torah and spin fucking dreidels.

They oppose Jews because of what they DO TO THE COUNTRY. No amount of synagogue visits changes what these ethnic Jews DO. And as we see from Molyfaggot himself, half Jews are typically willing to continue the narrative, being ostensibly bought by bribes to say ridiculous shit like "because Jews don't go to synagogue anymore, there's no threat!"

You're a fucking moron. Jews are WHAT THEY DO, not their religious memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENzwTQQdBtA

>these ethnic Jews

58% of American Jews intermarry, mostly with white gentiles.

And the higher status ones don't.

And as I said before, half Jews like MOLYMEME HIMSELF are am example of what you get with "mixed jews"

You get a goy-presenting half jew who is willing to continue the narrative and convince low IQ goys like you that he's actually making good faith arguments.

Why the hell would I support making crypto jews even more effective?

Yep
Limited

Both stormfriends and bluepills are kinda right.

Stormfriends are right that elite Jews both stay elite and stay Jew. So pleb Jews mixing in won’t change the fact that a hostile Jewish elite exists and that it is still Jewish.

Bluepills are right that the average guy who works in a deli or even a Jewish jeweler or whatever is mostly harmless, but the point is that those pleb Jews don’t matter and have never mattered.

The elites Jewish identity matters because a) they will never assimilate and b) their Jewish identity distances themselves from the masses. You could ALMOST separate the idea of an elite class from their Jewishness completely given that they consider themselves above both goy and Jewish plebs... but for the fact that elite Jews keep their distance from elite goyim as well.

Basically, the elites can be though of as a sort of cherry in constitution. The fruit around it (the goy elites) form most of its bulk, but the seed (the Jews) are the core of it. They are part of the same class and share interests, but they don’t fully mix on account of the Jewish elites exclusiveness AS Jewish elites.

Pleb Jews are less elitist both as Jews AND as plebs. They are so irrelevant as to almost not be worth discussing. They only exist to be used as a distraction in arguments like this, and as useful decoys when the goy cattle get angry. They get pogromd while the top Jews head to the airport laughing.

t. Jew

>but for the fact that elite Jews keep their distance from elite goyim as well.
This but it's even more extreme than merely keeping distance. They actively work to eliminate elite goy influence.

For instance, there used to be an element of old British upper class money in various industries and organizations in American society. With a few limited exceptions, this British influence is almost entirely destroyed. It was either subverted out of power or (similar to Trump) assimilated to Jewry in a psychological sense or, in Ivanka's case, literally.

The American elite is nearly 100% Jewish in at LEAST thought and action, if not genetically.

lmao!
Cultists 'see the light' that Moly is a fraud...
BUT then just keep following Trump / QAnon / Hitler...
It's all so -tiresome-!!

>And the higher status ones don't

Not true. It's mostly the Orthodox Jews who don't. Otherwise the number would be considerably higher than "just" 58%. And ironically these Orthodox Jews who keep to themselves vote Republicans 2:1, and are not the Jews overrepresented in Hollywood, MSM, Ivy League or banking and finance. Although nazis, existing in self-made imaginary reality, draw their Jew-memes to look like Orthodox Jews in Der Stürmer tradition. Deliberate nazi dishonesty and demented ignorance throughout.

For these liberal "critical Jews" of MacDonald's refuted theory, a generation later your "half Jew" is a quarter Jew. Two generations later okta-Jew, i.e. Aryan by Nazi standards.

And the abandoning of Jewish identity means what it says, abandoning Jewish identity. You translate it into abandoning Judaism, because you don't know these studies on intermarrying American Jews. The two factors have, specifically, been studied separately. 15% of intermarrying Jews pass on Judaism to their children. 30% pass on some form of Jewish identity. You tried to get out of this complete refutation of your ideology by arguing that "so what the identity is just an extension of race", but it is also the biologically separate race that is disappearing with the 58% intermarriage rate. Ashkenazim are 2/3 white-European by their DNA to begin with. What Nuremberg logic are you going to apply to them if they keep intermarrying on 58% rate for 3-4 generations?

Molyneux cited those numbers and refuted MacDonald's thesis. Argument over. But this is not about arguments, logic, fact. This is about identities and tribalism. You can go through thousands of nazi comments of tribal ire and rage in reply to Molyneux's video and you'll struggle to find one single comment that would try and counter-argue in terms of logical coherence, empiricism, good-faith. As with Peterson, after he refused to comment on 200 Years, it's just primal and cultist nazi screams, all sanity gone.

Attached: autistic screeching.jpg (294x317, 24K)

He reminds me of pic related.

Attached: scanner_darkly_02.jpg (438x300, 79K)

that's nice and all spurdo, until you find out that it's secular jews that are ruining western civilization
go read mein kampf, hitler already addressed this

also your idea that jews lose their heritage is laughable, a european jew marrying a european does a none european jew?

most annoying: he thinks he is

>It was 90 minutes of rambling

I want to like him he makes some good points but there is a lot of dead air and he could do with making his points more concise.
I don't have 2 hours to listen to things that could be summarised in a 30min video.

>Peterson
Idiot: "He'll save us from the post modernists."

"Truth is that which rectifies conflict within dominance hierarchies."
-Jordan Peterson

Also JP:
Take your pills goy, they'll make you a better individual.

Attached: 1533479311145-pol.jpg (1188x899, 541K)

>doesn’t believe in the supernatural
>says ‘satanic’ every 5 seconds

As opposed to the "Muh Trump muh Democrats muh Israel/Jews" 250 reply burger shit flinging posts that fill the board around 3am GMT.

You’re right that Orthodox Jews are ironically the least hostile to Westerners despite their insularity, while still getting the brunt of goy hostility when there is a gentile chimpout. That doesn’t mean there doesn’t also exist a class of elite Jews at the very top though. Soros, Rothschild etc.

I have every sympathy for Orthodox Jews and the average pleb urban Jew who runs a bagel shop or whatever. There is something to the goyische kop meme.

You refuse to describe what you consider "Jewish identity" to be, so your entire argument is something i cannot even contend with because I don't know what the fuck it is.

Do you know what a crypto jew is? Do you know how Jews """assimilate""" into societies they intend to subvert? Are you aware how Jews intentionally take goy surnames and make themselves look gentile? What happens when two half Jews marry each other - are you going to argue the children are quarter jew?

This entire thing is fucking disingenuous because you won't even describe what being Jewish MEANS. And you won't even contend with the facts of what Jews DO.

Do half Jews subvert white society? Do Jews pick their goy spouses on the basis of their agreement with Jewish narratives? How many white nationalists intermarried with jews?

You throw up smokescreen to distract from the ONLY relevant facts of the demise of your own people. Apparently getting mixed with the very people enabling the invasion of your territory is "winning."

The best time of night is 0 to 2 GMT.

That gif is totally unrealistic, Hickock would never curse like that

Fuck you bigger. Molyneux is the voice of your generation

no way jose, my voice is EMJ
every e-celeb needs to be gassed

yeah, he's a butt slamming nigger loving
faggot just like the rest. no true genuine
men, just faggots who want to be famous
and not work.

Attached: canadas new flag.png (1280x640, 44K)

This Jew is gaslighting you. He's not capable of disaggregating 2nd, 3rd marriages et cetera. I've been hearing this argument for decades and in that time the number of people identifying as Jews in absolute numbers has increased. The number of Jews is not static or decreasing. It keeps increasing and they keep making the same argument claiming that Jews in the US will totally dissolve into nothingness any day now.

Molyneux predates ecelebs. E Michael Jones doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about most of the time

But don't you see goyim, the Jews aren't teaching their children about the Torah.

Therefore they don't exist and multiculturalism is our strength.

There is no permanent elite class. There's constant flux in the top 0,01%. Just consider Bill Gates, Steve Jobs(d.), Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Mark Zuckerberg.

Let's take the last three who are all Jews. Larry Page is married to and has two children with white gentile woman Lucinda Southworth. Sergey Brin was married to and has two children with Anne Wojcicki, half Jew, half Polish. Mark Zuckerberg is married to and has two children with Priscilla Chan, Sino-Vietnamese. And let's not forget Soros. He has three children from his first marriage to an ethnic white German woman. Then two children from a marriage to a Jewish woman. And is currently married to this third wife, a Japanese woman.

Your claims of a permanent elite Jewish class and this imaginary elite class marrying only other Jews do not hold water at all.

Like a typical goy, measuring power by financial dick size.

How about you tell me about Israel you disingenuous Finnish faggot? Who do they marry? What is their BIRTHRATE.

Why don't you tell me about the history of intermarriage as a subversive tactic? Are you familiar?

And if at the end of the day, the Jewish psychological genes of these mixed people win out, resulting in new people who are willing to continue killing the West, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

Jesus how stupid can you get? The first nazi says "it's not identity, it's race" in desperate counter to the fact of Jews abandoning their Jewish identities. Then when reminded that Jews are also disappearing racially through intermarriage, it is desperately countered "bu-but it is not about race, it is about identity" and by heroic twist of reality it is then claimed that "the child of a Jew and white gentile is a Jew", although 70% of these Jews abandon their "Jewish heritage" also culturally. There is a third alternative: Facing up to the fact that your nazi ideology you have brainwashed yourself with is utter nonsense, and that is the reason for the conflict with reality you cannot resolve.

Attached: 1487098345507.jpg (402x402, 25K)

>abandoning their Jewish identities
Keep using this phrase without describing it you piece of shit. Nobody cares about your lies.

Do these Jewish mutts believe in the holocaust? It's illegal not to in many places, so I'll assume they do.

That's enough of a narrative---an identity, if you will---to support the destruction of white countries.

So, they're as Jewish as they need to be.

Close to 100% of white gentiles know the Holocaust was a historical fact, except the insane cultist ones with their rehearsed memeology. So now, believing in the Holocaust marking the Jew as it was possible to be uttered by your brain, there are billions of Jews in your world. No wonder you seem off the rails and shriekingly paranoid.

>the Jewish psychological genes willing to continue killing the West

OK. Confirmed insanity. Jesus Christ. Enough for the day.

Attached: a nazi flew over the cuckoo's nest.jpg (1024x683, 38K)

I have never ever seen anyone on Jow Forums praise him, but I guess you know that and you're just strawmanning all of pol to justify having a conversation about the man.

Also you cannot base your view on him from one video alone, he produced shit tons of videos, if you made 1000 hours of you speaking I wonder how smart you would sound.

Attached: your argument shall not pass.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

>Close to 100% of white gentiles know the Holocaust was a historical fact
Do you even know where you are?

>There are billions of Jews
There are billions of people willing to accept the memed reality that Jews propagate.

There are billions of psychological jews. What you are shrieking at is the size of the task before us on the white right. We have to break the spell that paralyzes the world.

Geez we went for like a month with no threads about this bitch and you go ahead and start one up.

Attached: 14f17i.jpg (804x446, 47K)

I seriously hope nobody actually believes this

okay, here's the following question:
what ethnicity are mexicans?
if a mexican were to have sex with a european and produce a child, what ethnicity would the child be?
boom

Why don't you just answer his question? What does "Jewish identity" mean or lack thereof mean? You are trying to tell us that the children of Jews don't know they are Jewish and are 100% interchangeable with a gentile.

I've literally never met a single person who has an identity like the one you claim is the absolute and overwhelming majority of those in Jewish families. These are the same stats which have been propagated for decades. At this point there should be virtually no Jews among millennials.

In reality what you are claiming is that people who call themselves Jews, who have a special connection to secular Jewish memes like "The Holocaust", who have special affection for "the Jewish people" do not have a "Jewish identity".

What does lack of a "Jewish identity" mean? The only practical thing it could mean is that a person is ethnically Jewish but has no knowledge of this fact and falsely believes themselves to be a gentile. Is this the claim? That Jewish parents are hiding their children's heritage from them to alter the experience of their upbringing? What does "Jewish identity" mean exactly?

Stefan Molyneux gets exposed as a JEW by JF:
youtube.com/watch?v=M8ul4429H84

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult where he convinces vulnerable people who had a decent childhood that they were abused by their parents
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/nov/15/family-relationships-fdr-defoo-cult
youtu.be/Spe9JbmDOms?t=52m

Here's what happens when you give Stefan Molyneux money but not as much money as he wants
youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho

Stefan debates Stefan on whether or not concepts exist and contradicts himself left and right
youtube.com/watch?v=4I1JdbGBFRs

Molyneux: "Fuck physics, make iPhones."
youtube.com/watch?v=gDoIilJ-_Z0

Molyneux: "Nothing I say is original"
youtube.com/watch?v=kEq--iEm5oI

Stefan Molyneux tells followers to cut off all family that disagrees with his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=SZASruN-mIA

Stefan Molyneux believes the world needs his show for its survival
youtube.com/watch?v=wVa8VtsSQZY

Stefan Molyneux forgives his mother by not killing her
youtube.com/watch?v=3jIMLKBVt00
Stefan caims he doesn't think about his mother any more
youtube.com/watch?v=0HvUE5Odb9s

Stefan Molyneux initiates force, proving all of his moral arguments invalid
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxT24kBnHD0

"A lot of people in my head are desperate for me to fail"
youtube.com/watch?v=bstVtJVItf4

Adventures in Stefan Molyneux's parenting:
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aby3fpY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GXAxAxQ4HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AQvxz6gg4HA

Stefan and his 6.000.000 first jobs:
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-RZZu6Afc

Molyneux Throws Hissy Fit when Cornered:
youtube.com/watch?v=0ea5AqClTQM

Stefan can't answer a simple question:
youtu.be/jWMfFmODorg?t=460

Stefan Molyneux Will Not Admit He Was Wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=gcJzLdj_P3Y

Attached: stefbot sees a donation of more than 1 dollar.jpg (534x432, 53K)

Non-white

i'll add on to this
it may be on the tip of the tongue of most Jow Forumsacks, but secular jews still have their own culture, it's sort of a strange thing
normally religion shapes people up and in jews case it should create their character, but in this case their lack of religion but their ties to their blood create within them a very specific culture, one of lefty ideals and a deep hatred for christianity and western cultures

>Stefan Molyneux
That's going right into my filter option.

technically correct, it wouldn't be a european child now would it? it would be a mexican that could be raised well within mexican culture
same thing with jews desu, even 25% jewishness is bad if the religion/semitism is there

Intermarriage, the religion, how they were brought up doesn't matter you fucking retard. It's in their genes hence the hard coded survival strategy of an outsider within a homogeneous society.

Attached: *****EU Top Rabbi: Jews & Muslims Common Cause to Oppose European Nationalists.png (989x1000, 776K)

Not an argument

Stefan Molyneux is just a man that wants to fuck his mother and prove he is a man like his father who left them.

It is why he loves the concept of defooing as he believes it gives him familial power over his family and gets him closer to his goal of fucking his own mother.

The man Oedipus incarnate.

duh

he's an old jewish internet marketer who teams up with other jewish marketers

he has no ideas, no originality, nothing

just a jew with spam bots at his ready