Peterson the cuck

>tells parents how to educate their children
>raises a thot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.03.12 AM.png (1868x1204, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mikhailapeterson.com/2018/02/24/pregnancy-diet/
instagram.com/p/BpcrnZ7nPA2/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM7APGihUY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>small boobs
>Thicc juicy booty
Perfect

What's with that gigantic scar on her thigh

>Following a beta bitch that sound like kermit the frog

Attached: D2A9275D-B9E2-41DB-A32F-A6D7C108B691.png (1136x640, 1.12M)

she didn't clean her room

Imagine the smell.

I'd definitely stick it up her BRAPPER, if you catch my drift.

>Mikhaila
>fetishes wonder woman
>ashkenazi shit genetic features

So Peterson really IS jewish, pol was right all along.

She's had a bunch of surgeries. I think she had to have hip, knee and ankle replacements.

not kike but married to a kike

Her room is probably spotless.

>thot
it's a fucking halloween costume

>Peter Munk was friends with Jim Balsillie (the guy Peterson worked for at the UN) The Munk Debates were created by the co owner of the largest gold mining company on Earth with our friend Adnan Khashoggi. George Soros co-founded INET think tank with Balsillie.
>The Munk Foundation also supports the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology and the Fraser Institute funded by Charles and David Koch along with the most powerful players in oil and pharmaceuticals
>In 1989 Munk gave $4,000,000 to bail out Adnan Khashoggi from New York after being arrested for unorthodox gold transactions. By this time he had been tied to the Iran-Contra affair as the key facilitator for Israeli arms sent to Ayatollah Khomeini and inbetween the Contra/CIA drugs trade in the US.

Attached: 53424354656352.jpg (680x1768, 301K)

Kek

Wtf is with these posters?

She has Idiopathy juvenile Arthritis and loads of other autoimmune disorders I think

is she single?

Attached: 14111111.png (760x749, 494K)

Is that supposed to mean anything? You can make connections like this to thousands of people. Dig deep enough and practically every person living will have a connection to globalists, nationalists, Nazis, Marxists, feminists, MRAs, religious groups and atheist organizations and every other conceivable category.

>showing skin on social media
>not a thot

>that flag
>that post
Tunde Olajidibe go back to Africa.

That guy is a fucking fraud.

I want to smell her braps so bad can you imagine the smell of them they would be so unique and flavorsome considering she only eats meat in her diet. I'm getting excessively hard thinking about it.

Attached: 15427706156130.jpg (472x350, 22K)

This is some serious grasping at straws
Especially since Antifart groups keeps trying to sabotage Petersons talks

IMAGINE THE SMELL. She's clearly a braphog.

Attached: BRAAAP.jpg (525x526, 44K)

She is on a strict Keto diet, her farts would be utterly disgusting
Just a warning for you degenerates

> that sound like kermit the frog
Maybe he was chosen on purpose to inspire trust.

I know. Her farts must be absolutely putrid.

>politics

basically this dude preaches h&h while he benefits directly from the black market. You should do research first before making such broad concern shill postings

She's got enough allergies to warrant abortion.
Sadly she's Canadian.
Nothing she can do about it of course, and by eating nothing but meat she seems to have conquered her body.
Still a married thot mom lmao.

ketards cant fart. srs.

Attached: 39D5E4FC-7449-492A-B962-FCB50789D4C2.jpg (1131x1488, 318K)

You mean her farts are highly concentrated and thus more efficient

Attached: 1540475680839.png (334x346, 120K)

same post as your friend

That booty is a prosthetic tho

Wtf. They shouldn’t be issues until a person’s fifties. Shit-tier genetics if true.

white men like small ass

i'd enter her belly of the beast, if you catch my drift

>In 1989 Munk gave $4,000,000 to bail out Adnan Khashoggi from New York after being arrested for unorthodox gold transactions
seems legit

What does that have to do with Jordan or his daughter though? Are you one of those autistic faggots that walk up to strangers and interrupt their conversations so you can talk about an obscure topic that has very very little to do with what they were talking about?

Because you just did the Jow Forums equivalent of that.

well thats his job. If you dont consider the college he works for or his debates as being a product of the people jordan represents then i dont know what to say to you. its like fox news suddenly attacking conservatives. it just doesn't happen. and its exactly the same with jordan and his support

Whats his deal with Satan, wearing masks and shit

seems a bit eccentric

Dont be salty at beautiful/confident people just because you're an ugly loser, user.

Her dad's chronically depressed due to poor gut bacteria and susceptibility to inflammation, and her mom's equally misshapen in the psych department.

>incel
You dropped this, thot

His job is to represent himself and his ideas. Is every single person that has ever taken any part of a Munk debate now guilty of what the founder has done? Is any person working at the university of Toronto guilty of whatever bad thing the university has ever done?

You are just spouting guilt by association nonsense. Jordan has done hundreds of interviews/debates over the past 2 years, is he supposed to screen every single organization or individual he talks to or who hosts a debate he takes part in for any and all wrong doing committed by them or by people that were in charge in the past?

But again, what the fuck does that have to do with this thread? All you've done is just prove that you are indeed one of those autistic faggots I described.

well the majority of serotonin is produced in the gut

you would think a doctor would know that

You have to have a low IQ to make sense of the rambling idiocy spewing from Peterson's mouth. He sounds more and more like he's developing schizophrenia.

Saying ‘adorbs’ should be a crime punishable by death.

Nigger detected.

OH NO SHE DRESS UP AS WONDER WOMAN FOR HALLOWEEN!!

>she a thot

OH NO SHE EATS MEAT!!!

>she a thot

LE EPIC CRINGE

t. thot

>posing lewdly in cosplay
>a married mom
Yep. Thot.

Her room isn't clean though

Attached: B53B9E04-607F-46CB-83BC-AC4425991665-3232-000006DB8AC5F00E.jpg (442x546, 56K)

She looks kind of evil here...
That reminds me. She used to see a fucking demon on her brother's face, right?

Attached: seoul-.jpg (1300x1065, 214K)

She is Jordan Peterson.

>go down on me, bucko.
wat do?

>dad makes over 6 million dollars a year
>got money for a wonder woman costume but can't spring $40 for candy
>even cleaned her room like daddy wanted

gif petterson lineage

Attached: 1537396002568.jpg (764x512, 60K)

"she" is a MTF tranny

If you only knew how bad things really are.

Attached: Petersons daughter married instragram.jpg (365x625, 123K)

She ate a carbohydrate one time

She cute.

What, are you Muslim? There's nothing wrong with this picture whatsoever. Mikhaila runs a dieting website, and with this one picture alone, she's absolutely blowing the fuck out of lazy thots who say that having children destroys your body.

mikhailapeterson.com/2018/02/24/pregnancy-diet/

>Mikhaila runs a dieting website
So another scam artist, damn. What kind of self help is mom selling? What about her real dad?

Yes, we need more women fattening up after giving birth.

lold
Peterson is a fucking fag who gives a bunch of empty advice and just recites Jungian psychology

KEK.
who is this? some random milf?

Room looks clean though

Attached: washpeepee.gif (165x90, 29K)

shes perfect

Attached: 11.jpg (584x584, 57K)

Literal nigger.

(((vox gay))) has no kids because he's really a life long jewish homosexual that created a fantasy online world about himself

jp doesn't have time for abrasive chunks of corn in his shit, he's got bigger shit to deal with

Who does he think he is?

Click on it, I dare you.
instagram.com/p/BpcrnZ7nPA2/

No the AI Sanctuary posts were quite enough

Did she have hip surgery or something?

Do you know the story of how Peterson met his wife? When they were young she told him to wait for her and they'll get married. That's right. His wife slept with so many guys and kept him as her back up to marry.

This is Jordan Peterson. A Cuck. The epitome of beta bux.

Does your agent at CAA know you post on ebil Jow Forums, Jordan?

Confident people don't expose themselves to complete strangers in order to fish for compliments and attention. She is offering her looks for social points, aka whoring.

He's not beta, he's just Canadian

Attached: 1543657439603.jpg (1125x1125, 161K)

leg scar. hip surgery or ass implants.

Don't worry peterson, I'm sure you will still get plenty of gibs from braindead fags who can't string a sentence together.

>implying brap posters aren't the only thing holding this board together
I shiggy diggy

the villest farts I had were on vegan diet (few days long because of reasons)
pretty cool, because you can stink up whole room with just one fart

"I have an IQ of 150 but all I do is write gay fantasy novels and publish shitty comics.. Cernovich is great but also an idiot because he's a civnat. Peterson fans are idiots buy my book VFM!"

Well you seem awfully concerned about it, dont you have anything better to do?

You are either retarded or a woman but either way fuck way

sh-h-u-tup p-p-post a picture of your dog's ass right now... you k-know... as a prank

she will be a cam whore soon. she learned it from her leaf father.
come closer peterstein (i havent washed my dick in a week)

Probably from that retarded fucking diet her faggot dad forced on her

Better to do than make fun of Teddy? Not yet, wife is sleeping.

Joe Rogan liked this

Agree. The children always speak volumes more than whatever the parents say. Juden Peterstein talks an amazing game but at the end of the day, is mediocre when it comes to managing his family. His whole philosophy is to manage yourself properly, then your own small circle. He hasn’t even managed his own family well. What right does this faggot think he has to tell millions of people how to live their lives? He has none. It would be like if jesus had a family and was out doing preaching and miracles all day. And while he was out at work, his daughter became a slut. It would invalidate everything he preached because it would make him a hypocrite.

Attached: 1543662517875.jpg (1868x1204, 434K)

>her

Those hair plus though

> Ashkenazi Chosenite genes
> Dies of chronic IBS from a slice of bread

This is true. He's a cuck incarnate.

If se breathes, she a THOT.
That's a fact

>Peterson the cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM7APGihUY

Attached: (((best buds))).jpg (960x960, 110K)

Understand what happened to the West