Le stolen valor

Why do amerifats turn into a screaming autistic mess whenever someone larps as a veteran?

A normal person would tell them to cut it out but these fatasses start screaming about “MAH SERVICE AND MAH UNIFORM!!” to the point of looking like children

m.youtube.com/watch?v=we9W7oIdPE0

Attached: F2EE050F-B444-410B-A521-A73BDA7C04C7.jpg (750x418, 337K)

Typical Europoor. No national pride. But then again how could you.

>Why do amerifats turn into a screaming autistic mess whenever someone larps as a veteran?
I'm a vet and I can't watch these videos because they make me physically cringe. Most of these people playing dress up are mentally ill, what's the point of berating them in public? It's all so gay.

Also why don't Americans respect their police force. After all some of them do have to go through raids and shootouts etc .

Two star master colonel here, is it stolen valor if I use a made-up rank with a made-up patch just to fuck with you?

just serve your time and you will understand

>LE SERVING MUH COUNTRY XD
Your troops die for Israel stupid zog mutt lol.

lol did they stolen valor the middle guy just because he was wearing a bdu top as a fashion accessory

You don't deserve to wear that uniform. I saw my brothers die for Israel in thst uniform. Outside the window from my desk job. Take off my uniform NOW.

EU flag mad there's no EU army

Don't vets get discounts and shit and those people abuse it for free meals?

Can fake soldiers collect benefits?

That old dude with CIA, Airborne and US navy IDs, At the same time he is a colonel.
Isn't that an offence given that those are fake IDs?
He is more decorated than Best Korean generals.

Lol u mad

Most of those raids are for selling unpasteurized milk, kinda hard to respect people who kick in your door & shoot your dog over fucking milk.

>le die for Israel May May

Only 30 of the +1 million servicemen died in combat last. Nobody in the military gives a fuck about Israel. Stop this shitty meme.

Happy Hanukkah

Why would anyone pretend to be military in the first place? For the Russian bydlos in east Ukraine it makes sense, but the US?

Appropriate observation, making a spectacle of mentally ill persons, a typical hypernational reaction. In order to achieve battle honor, the fight must be honorable.

It's one thing to sperg about some poor cunt who pretends to be in the military, but there's like legit stolen valor paranoid delusions too. I don't give a fuck, but you can't even wear like military backpacks without gay looks. It's getting absurd.

Too be fair the Bydlos in Donbass are actual military/militia serving in an actual war.
These people in the US are just regular civilians with uniforms and no military experience (in most cases)

>oy vey goyim fuck the troops!

>the CIA boomer
LOOOL

It's not like the average military experience is worth bragging about either. And even if it was, why would some fat cunt office chick be allowed to claim association with actual veterans. Getting fat in some shitty admin office doesn't have much valor to it, I'd say.

I know omg who gives a fuck. The only people I care about recognizing my service is the VA.

>are actual military/militia serving in an actual war
Right. Like Givi the security guard who never saw any fighting and lied about his military training. And the fat, aging dyadya Fedyas with Kremlin handed out AKs. They are petty bandits at best.

True agreed.
Regardless of previous service they are still combatants, Supplied by RF aswell which anyone with an IQ above 50 should be able to figure out.

>Joined Navy cuz NROTC
>hated wearing anything remotely suggesting I was in the military
>hated wearing uniform on post
>>mandatory salute to everyone who saluted me
>>mandatory salute to all people with higher rank than me in uniform
>>have to carry everything in left hand cuz saluting
>>why would I even want to wear my shit outside, boots are hot, sweated in them for the past several hours... need t shirt and jeans right now.

I don’t get these faggots, or even the legit servicemen who wear their shit out of base - shower and change out of that shit before you hit the gate

Because they're just losers who think they became heroes after putting on an uniform, got deployed thousands miles away to shoot on unarmed brown people that they know nothing about. Then they come back and they are on welfare and have nothing else to do that chasing cosplayers and making open carry stunts

Yep, they have free mcdonalds. If those vets weren't such freeloader, there would be less stolen valor, but I bet they don't want to turn down the free cheeseburger

>1 post by op
slide/b8 thread
sage

We used to have national pride and honor/respect for veterans. But don't worry all of that is disappearing very fast, in a few years no one will care.

>they are still combatants
In theory. While in practice they all most of them ever do is pose with rifles whenever there's a camera around. If not for the media attention they probably wouldn't even exist in the first place.

Source on the milk claim you pinko fuck

t. cheese eating surrender monkey

France has a far far greater military history than you.

>to shoot on unarmed brown people
Found the mudslime. Shouldn't you be fucking a goat? Also pedoshit religion.

Yup, France was a country for far longer than the United States.
Good observation Constable Bigly

>taking drugs and molesting illiterate goat herders in some remote, third world shithole
>valor
I really hate how mutts distort meanings behind words like this

That second guy jesus christ lol

Attached: 1542594218205.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

and you flushed it all down the toilet in what, six weeks? get rekt baguette boy

Because Americans used to view the military as honorable and hated when someone would try to 'steal their thunder'. Nowadays the military is fighting for trans kids and open borders, so it's pretty pathetic that anybody would want to impersonate them at all.

>le welfare queens
>le poor innocent brown people

You anti military shills need to try harder.

>WHAA NOT THE ZOG BOTS!