White Australians are the ONLY Australians

I'm sick of being told by fucking aboriginiggers, chinks, mudslimes and niggers that they are as Australian as I am. That we were an invasion and we have no claim to this Land and no right to exclude those wishing to come here. This is completely untrue and I'll tell you why. Australia is unique we weren't a normal colony, we are majority of convict stock, brought here against our Will's as slaves in irons so tight and for so long that by the time we got here men's skin had covered then and the iron was grinding on bone. Then we were beaten, whipped and raped in the most hostile country in the world for 100 years, but for 240 years we have worked side by side to make gold from dirt.... And we have shed our blood over this Land defending it against invasion. And now when we have done all that and paved our cities with gold and spendor and secured it's sovreignty with rivers of blood, they tell us we are not of this Land. That we have no ties to this Land. "Thank you white man but fuck off and take nothing with you". The whites of Australia are different from other colonies and have more claim to this land than the Americans to America or Canadians to Canada. I refuse to allow these fucking animals to gently down a river of my ancestors blood and plant a new flag on the soil it was spilt on !!!! The price to pay to be Australian is blood, my family and my fellow whites have paid ours, and WE and no one else gets to decide who is worthy to be able to spill . Sick of the media white guilting us despite most conflicts starting by attacks on settlers by abos and the whites just defending themselves and winning cuz they have better weapon's.

Attached: 5801350-3x2-600x400.jpg (600x400, 55K)

this

No shit. Australia as we understand it today did not exist until the British settled and built this commonwealth of ours. I'd go one step further and say if you aren't of British stock or at the very least an Anglicized European you're not Australian.

We are rising up brother.

White Australia

Attached: 1542928061053.jpg (359x140, 8K)

Three words you should use at least once a day;
Anglophobe
Anglophobic
Anglophobia

I agree with you wholeheartedly except that you have any more claim to your land than Americans. Both of our ancestors created great countries from a vast wilderness, and both were paid for with blood.

They say the same thing in Sweden. That we are all immigrants and that a Somali who just got off the plane is as much a Swedish person as someone who has lived here for generations. It's what Jews does they take what is yours and sell it to everyone.

Less than 4 hrs ago I was chatting to a Traditional Owner about some claim he and his fellow scum had on a piece of infrastructure allegedly. The infrastructure is leased by a private company, but he’s convinced that the government should throw money at the TOs because reasons. He was equally convinced that he shouldn’t be required to put a convincing case to the company, even if backed by the government, that will show a benefit for the company.

It reminded me of a story I heard a few years ago of some island out the back of bumfuck nowhere where Telstra set up a 4g tower. The TOS cracked the shits and demanded royalties from Telstra because muh land. Telstra promptly turned around and advised the tos that they would dismantle the tower and charge the community for its removal. They shit the fuck up real quick

I don't care about Anglo even, I don't consider poms migrants Australian, basically in my eyes if your not of convict blood or one of your ancestors fought for Australia then you're not Australian

strewth cunt

Attached: straya bbq.jpg (650x1000, 128K)

There was another case about ten years ago where Perkins barge company, who were contracted to deliver freight to the Tiwi island off Darwin loaded a shitload of supplies for one of the communities on Melville island. Barge left Darwin, and when they landed he boongs tried to charge the company landing fees because muh land.
So they turned the fuck around and went back to darwin

Except we were brought as slaves and beaten and raped and built this country in every way, everything true of American blacks can be said of convict's, except we weren't just cotton pickers, we built the entirety of the country and slaves were the MAJORITY of the country, we need to succeed from the British Commonwealth and get back to our convict roots

Boys, Im thinking of joining the airforce for 10+ years.

Then I will go into politics, run for a small office then go for the top seat (prime minister)

Do you think military service would get more votes? I’m sick of my country being overrun by Somalians and other third world trash.

I am pro-nuclear energy and capital punishment.

Soooooo fucking Utopian holy fuck

GO for it dude, we need anons in office

so you're a wog?

That's literally my plan too, I'm enrolling in duntroon officer training in the air Force after I've finished my PhD in medical engineering.

So you’re related to convict trash then? We need less of that trash gene in Australia

Fucking yes mate!

Attached: FeelGoodInc.png (1000x666, 245K)

No I'm Anglo through and through, but I think that Celtic convict's and non Anglo European migrants who have ancestors who have fought for Australia are Australian

I think the voting base will shift in the next 20 years, prime target for a young and right wing leader to take office after the damage that leftist’s did

There is nothing wrong with convict blood, literally most of them stole to feed their starving family

Reminds me of an Amerimutt

Yes, ok maybe I was a bit harsh. However it stands that most Australian that are related to “convicts” are bogan trash. Germans, Anglos and other Europeans are the “middle class whites” we hear so much about.

So guess which ones are more productive in our society my dude

Basically I don't consider first generation English Australian until they've spilt blood, and even some non whites are Australian because they spilt blood, but obviously it's up to us to determine which demographics we want to give the opportunity to defend Australia depending on long term outcomes so obviously we want to be European exclusive, but we are a pan European Nation

Yeah but it's not just convict's I mentioned, people who have ancestors who fought for Australia are Australian too

Australia is Chinaman's land.

Attached: WhiteAustralianSlave.jpg (944x653, 107K)

What about Greeks or Serbs or Russians or Germans who fight in the Australian army and die, are they not “Australian”. Or are they since they split blood

It's not really about productivity, if I wanted us to be super productive I'd import chinks, it's more about who has rights to the land regardless of how productive they are or not

Nope, if I am successful with running for office I will punish the Chinese for abusing us. They will regret inflating our realestate

Why not work in Immigration department of Interior Minister?
Or some sort of Population evidence department?

That literally what I just said, they are Australian, because although they weren't the first to spill blood they have added their blood to the blood spilt, the fundamental question is what does Australia owe to our ancestors, and Australia owes it's sovreignty and hence citizenship to anyone who is the ancestor of a founder of Australia and spilt blood, and to those who have joined more recently but have had ancestors fight for our sovreignty

If any european man fights for Australia, they have every right to be here. This country is more than just a convict island. This country is Europa 2.0

Considering the military power of Australia? The US is easy to sell us out if chinks can get a deal with them.
Britain, with blood tie, easily sold us out, let alone Americans.
Australia is a weak country, before becoming strong, weak needs to know its places.

We have the largest uranium mines in the world, lots of farming land and coal, gold and steel mines that are unused

WE have the highest potential in the world

I honestly think that voting rights should only be granted once one of your ancestors has spent a term in the military or one of the ones who founded it

Plus the most lithium gold and cobalt deposits in the world and 25% of the planets thorium

Exactly

>it's more about who has rights to the land regardless of how productive they are or not
Can't believe this topic still hasn't been settled.
The strong has rights of everything, the weak has nothing. Australia is not an independent country, it only exists on paper, in reality it's a part of the US.
The US is strong, so it can have everything. The moment US abandoned us, it's the time Chinks cook us alive, like they cook dogs.
The mind-set of ordinary Australians is they DO NOT want to become an independent country.

If we don’t bring back White Australia Policy, we don’t have a future.

This country is filled with beta orbiter s o ÿ boys who wouldn’t shed a drop of their blood for this country.

Do you truly think a degenerate faggot with a military grandfather has the right to vote over a combat veteran who is a first generation from Austria

Heck, we can’t even deal with terrorist without being called racist and xenophobes

Fuck the queen, why should my tax dollars go to some German cunt who lost 90 percent of her territory

We’re waking up, bros, and realizing all this defeatist guilt infused ideology the universities and media are pumping into our heads isn’t a revelation of truth into how evil the white man is, but a subversive virus designed to demoralize us into giving up everything our ancestors bled for. They gave us a paradise and we’re giving it away.

Go back to Europe.

How to accelerate?

Sorry but all this is a lie, Aboriginals were enslaved and pretty much built the entire nation then were mostly exterminated before they were released in 1880

I see zero potential.
The true potential is the people. Japaneses got potential after American warship landed on their shore, Chinks got potential after Opium Wars makes them think if you're weak, you die. Same applies to Russia, Prussia and France.
I can't see this fighting spirits among Australians. Without this, anything else is useless.
The people can only learn their lessons once their peers get slaughtered, their homeland get occupied and their life is ruined. Anglos, fortunately or unfortunately, never been in a such situation, and I'm afraid they probably wouldn't have opportunity to recover if horror really happens - this world is deadlier than ever, the purpose of real war in modern age - not those proxy little games, is to eradicate opponent from the surface of this planet.
Australia better to get its nuclear weaponary ready and ready NOW.

It's too late to save this country. Maybe if the entire eastern half were wiped out, and that includes the rural areas because the reality is they're just as cucked as the cities. Then maybe we'd have a chance. Anything short of that is irrelevant. I welcome a Chinese invasion.

To save this country we need to all be doing he long mach through the institutions. We need to be gaining power in co-ordination with the other anons doing the same. We need to be sensible too, no risky discord shit if we dont know every member in person. In person clubs and meetings are always best or small groups. Do not become known. Remain hidden till we have enough power. Do not get yourself and others screwed by not being careful enough. We have one shot. This is a (non violent) battle for Australia and our ancestors and all generations before us will be depending on us

We can do this

Fuck these cunts, it was modelled after what us white folk considered a nice place to live.
we even used to tell others to "FUCK OFF WERE FULL"
now we just let em all in and they think they made this nation, fucking joke.
Whites are the only true aussies.
we started to form an aussie dream
now that aussie dream is chinks and pajeets seeing a giant school.

We also own most of antartica, the worlds resource reserves

Im here to help user
lets do it!

No we were brought here as slaves and we built this Land, this is OUR land

Fuck off nigger you don't know what the fuck ur talking about

Alright my subordinates, we need to do this with coordination.

Insults won’t work on us if we have service

When you got there, the fucking abos hadn't even invented the wheel. You should all make like Ivan Milat and go for a bit of hunting mate.

That is some absolute bullshit even the left doesnt claim that

He's a typical we wuz kangs nigger

Australia was never invaded as Aboriginals claim. It was colonised. An invasion requires a nation state to have been formed beforehand.

No but they are the ones in power and the ones represented in our media

You all know that history is written by the 'victors'

>Americans have less claims to America than We do to Australia

Yeah, no, we actually fought wars for this nation, comparison to your getting machine gunned in Gallipoli "war".

Imagine getting paid more on welfare because of the colour of your skin. Imagine receiving greater healthcare benefits than any white guy in a socialized healthcare system that is already extremely liberal. Imagine having a free ride through any tertiary education course you want because of your heritage. Imagine being provided subsidized housing. Imagine being allowed to break certain laws just because. Imagine that when you do commit a crime that you have your own, blacks only, court system that is more lenient by design, and imagine that if you do somehow end up in front of a white judge that they have a mandate to be lenient towards you.

Imagine getting all that and then bitching that the white fella is oppressing you because he won't give you another dollar or two so you can fill up your Jerry can and take a sweet whiff of that delicious petrol.

There was many Aboriginal Frontier Wars.

FUCKING OATH YOU ABSOLUTE GOOD CUNT.

We were brought it as slaves cunt and built this Land, we fought the Japanese in southeast Asia to stop them taking over Australia as well dumb burger

Every abo so just a fuckin petrol sniffing deadbeat dad living off Centrelink and the government like the rest of the shitskins. Fuckin abos pull up in their use in fuckin Bintang singles and a vb in their hand and complain about how we didn't do a welcome to country. The media and the government are cucks for the abos and there is nothing we can do about it.

You're the descendant of a rich pommy cunt who migrated then nearly starved to death but was saved by Indians

>Imagine fighting ooga boogas 'War'

>Fought Japanese in Australia
>Japanese diversionary attacks
Wow, you want a Medal? All we got left are Bronze, but it's the effort that counts.

Hey now, some of us still remember how y'all helped us in WWII. When we were out of supplies from fighting the Japs, you guys stepped up and gave us meat rations to sustain us. Granted, you didn't really help us fight them relatively speaking (especially since it was in your own back yard), and the meat you gave us turned out to be horse meat. But yeah..um, I forgot what I was saying.

Sorry bud, whole family left Germany in 1920 to get Jobs, no "Colonizers" in me.

based greatest ally

Even worse. Stuck up German-American living off the Anglo's achievements, might as well be an Aboriginal.

The land in Australia is alot rougher and deadlier than your worthless land is, you still don't fundamentally understand that if you were brought there as a slave and you single-handedly built the entire nation then you have stronger claims than just being some pilgrim cunt

abos in sydney are the worst besides the territory abos.
there was a fucken tent city in redfern for years, the council had to fucken put a fence around this tiny park there were so many drug fucked abos sleeping there.

Attached: 20150316_Redfern_Aboriginal_Tent_Embassy.jpg (5200x1940, 2.14M)

Ikr America owes you fucking nothing, you don't even have a right to speak on your nation's behalf you euronigger

Attached: Site_of_former_redfern_tent_embassy.png (1209x861, 2.26M)

Knowledge of what is happening and who is pushing it(marxism pushed by Jews). You need the details so you can present an irrefutable argument. Then people need their comfort taken away, drugs, alcohol, entertainment. You can tell them the world is ending but if they can retreat into comfort they won’t care.

If a western country lost power/electricity for an extended time, forcing people to care for themselves(food water shelter and most importantly defend themselves, their family, and property from “others” especially from an other from outside their ethnicity) they will be forced to accept the reality of the world(which is not the marxist-jewish lie we currently live in) which means they will become fully redpilled, or they will die.

I was speaking on Australia's behalf.

The eternal Anglo strikes again yes? Gott strafe england, er strafe es. Hope it was worth it.

>Being a indentured servant is better than slavery
>Indentured servitude isn't soft slavery
>American Land
>Worthless

Guess the British fought so hard for it for honor's sake, right?

>Pilgrim Cunt
>Not building the Nation

Oi mate, getting a bit autistic are we?

Geeze thats far worse. You dont have any claim to america then beyond “im white” which is only a legit claim today because all us whites are that far in trouble.

> white people who move to Australia from 1870 to 1991 and their dependents are the only Australians
yeah, roll that up and stick it in your bum, cunt

My claim is that I'll kill you if you try to take it from me, no stronger claim than that.

Round up every abo in the country. Split them into groups of 20-30. Put each group into a cage and tell them the last man standing gets a lifetime supply of VB. That's the abo problem basically solved in an entertaining way. They can kill each other and the survivors can drink themselves to death.

You know this is bullshit, makes me LAUGH how you all racists claim there is no systematic racism! Put it this way, if anyone in this thread was a business owner would they give an Aboriginal a job? No matter how qualified they wouldn't hire them. But they will still say they get everything and are lazy- HYPOCRISY at its finest!

These same people will swear Black and blue that Aboriginals are given a fair chance and NOT discriminated against

Even worse you pommy cunt

the abbos are classed as flora and fauna iirc

Trusting Amerisharts wasn't worth it.

twitch.tv/irlpriest

what about the roos and emus user... aren't they true blue Aussies as well?

>A FUCKING MEMEFLAG
all opinions discarded

The mistake was them trusting you.

I'd hire anyone who wasn't a boozed up violent gorilla if they possessed the skills. I've only every met ONE aboriginal man worth his salt, and guess what, he called out the rest of his disgusting lazy kind just like I'm doing now.

Is this better for your little racist brain to handle?

I love Australia. Not letting it get bashed.

Attached: Blood Limes.jpg (222x227, 10K)

>If anyone in this thread was a business owner would they give an Aboriginal a job?

Not by choice but legally you have to if your company is over like 20 ppl. If it was up to credentials you would be right, niggers would never get hired. And I know this may blow your retarded little mind, but believe it or not, most white people are not racist. They would suck refugee cock to prove it. This is despite all media being against us.

Attached: 1541585726380.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

Abos get jobs just for them, apprenticeships, education (plus extra welfare for study) etc
I wouldn't hire them personally but there are more abo only jobs available than job seekers