Mexico general/mxg/

Mexico general /mxg/

Technocratic kikes are out, the 4th transformation is in.
Teaching citizens how to participate is referendum democracy.
Taking away pensions for officials greater than those of the USA.
Mexico's supreme court gets pension like USA president, Mexican presidents get more.

Mexican nationalist in charge, time to revitalize the ethics of the nation

Attached: AMLO-Mexico-election.jpg (1200x630, 732K)

Is AMLO really going to turn your CUNTry into Memezuela?

>ending corruption by allow people to re-learn what democracy is.
>cutting expensive pension to kike whom sold the country.

He will show us the true colors of mexico.IT WILL EITHER BE A SHIT SHOW TO REDPILL THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF A FAKE BLISS BY THE KIKES, OR A GLORIOUS 4th TRANSFORMATION!

>ID:smuG

Is that how you're feeling right now pedro?

It a glorious time friendo, either it turns into a shit show where people wake up, or we become trump's safe country policy, where we cock block caravans, in order to make sure they Jews don't use boats to enter the USA

>tfw we could've had an austrian emperor
>tfw we could've had a mingling of german (austrian) culture with mexico
>tfw today we would have the descendants of maximiliano/habsburgs on the throne and unironically say "viva el rey" (long live the king)
>tfw mexico could've had been under the guidance of german (austrian) leadership
>tfw we missed out on all that habsburg/german aesthetics
>tfw instead masons have tried to decide the fate (and faith) of our country throwing us into pointless bloodsheds for at least 150 years
>tfw masons killed maximiliano
>tfw they're still probably ruling
>tfw we're just a third world shit-hole that's only relevant to other peoples due to immigration and our drug war
>tfw this is probably what the masons wanted anyway
>tfw our country can be used as an example for where other countries are headed
>tfw we're now stuck with immigrants that are brayan on steroids
>tfw our country is being used for other's political games
>tfw faggots like in the capital are allowed to run amok in our nation and only the darkest of indios have the balls to kill them
>all cause we fell for the republic meme

Attached: 1540193147781.png (277x595, 161K)

Nigger he was France's puppet, stop larping Austrian memes. We where a french empire fag.

Por fin, alguien que me comprende.

Attached: 1470448105448.jpg (250x214, 14K)

>fucking retards larping Austrian, when it was the french in control, with french people immigrating into Mexico, not Austrians.

we will never let come back those cucked tex mex fags, you are banned forever

Attached: 1543285632830.png (1154x606, 213K)

And? At that point it was just the same as when the Spanish Habsburgs were bringing in changes that would've fucked over the clergy and the landowners, we could've been jumpstarted into an industrialist nation saving everyone the headache of Diaz' administration and even the revolution you dipshit.

Fucking amlo not even president yet and already fucking the country up.
Mi unico consuelo es saber que los pendejos que votaron por el se van a morir de hambre lentamente

>kikes are are mad, why won't the goyim sell off his nation like all the other goyims, after all Mexico has the most free trade agreements in the world.

FOR TO LONG HAS MEXICO OPERATED AS A STORE WHERE THE FINANCIAL SECTOR ELITE KIKES DICTATES THE NATION.

Pinche chairo pendejo, te estan cogiendo y aplaudes miserable basura comunista

Won't you die as well, you retard?

>I WANT TO LIVE IN IGNORANT BLISS WHERE MY KIKE MASTER GIVE THE BLISS TO BLIND MY EYES ON THE CURRENT STATE OF MY NATION

YAS MASTER.

And your stupid commie messiah is already doing the same AND collapsing the economy, bravo pendejo

W8 m8 how are you blaming AMLO if he just got into power today? Isn't all of what's going on in México EPN's fault?

What he means is that OP is saying the technocrat jews are out, while just this past few weeks he's been arranging deals with them.
So it's just the same business as usual, just rebranded in a new coat

>Be Mexico prostitute yourself to the kicks for years.
>sell all your good to kikes, and to be praised as great capitalist model, all while fucking your people, officials working for the kikes and the cartel, fucking the people.

You are a faggot AMLO will redpill Mexico either bad and we become a true shihole. and we all realize this, or for the better. He has the right idea that the people need to re-learn what democracy is, not some retarded system where you vote what your boss tell you too,or what some kike bribe to to do. He is right that we must revitalize our ethics and morals.

>He a commie
Let the red pill happen you faggot. Cause we only had full blown capitalists, and look at how much of a fucking super power we are.

Is Salinas de Gortari the ultimate Jew?

yall didnt have democracy before 1521, why start now?

this 2bh, also you have to really be naive that amlo will change anything for the best
if anything, him trying to implement his gibsmedat policies will pull us further into a ditch
at least our country is industrialized to an extent that starvation is just a meme

>Cause we only had full blown capitalists, and look at how much of a fucking super power we are.
>Never had a societal or economic collapse in 100 years
Compared to the rest of south America, even mixing together la guerra sucia, 1968 and the war on narco, we're a hell lot better than the rest of latin nations, seas mamón OP.

Attached: 1448664937468.png (574x409, 253K)

>wanting to be ruled by foreigners
absolutely cucked

better than being ruled by masons desu, and besides, austrians (germans) make for good leaders, i would go die for the fuhrer if it were 1939

twitch.tv/irlpriest

The EU will eventually collapse like the Soviet Union. I just hope we get to see it in our lifetime.

Mexico is actually one of the better SA countries besides the narco issue and corrupt politicians. It's why I laugh when people make out Mexico to be as bad as Africa and that Mexicans are too dumb and poor to legally migrate.

Chtm

You tell me?
mexico is part of NA fag.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Mexico belongs in a list with SA countries not the US or Canada, you donkey show cleaning janitor.

>being this much of a retard that he doesn't know the countries in North America.

What do yo thinks the NA in NAFTA stands for?

fucking no child left behinds has really fucked the USA.

there is no nafta anymore you stunted corn eating fuck
now there is USMCA = united states, morenos, canada agreement