Do brits still support brexit?

Do brits still support brexit?

Attached: 1517230096799.jpg (819x410, 128K)

350 million is a splash in the pan

Planned spending for the Department of Health in England is approximately £124.7 billion in 2017/18

I voted remain but i still support brexit. Actual brexit though. If we "leave" under the terms of May's """deal""" we'll be in the worse possible situation - still subject to EU tyranny with no power. Theresa May really is the worst PM we've ever had. She's going to encourage people to vote for a communist after she's done fucking up the withdrawal.

Nope, most people realise now what a shit decision we made. Only the dumbest and most brainwashed of chavs still unironically wants brexit to happen.

I just don't want them to have any jurisdiction over our courts in any manner, and I don't want to be part of an EU army or have to give up sovereignty for a united states of Europe. If that means going into recession for a few years while we sort other trading deals out, then so be it.

Yes. BREXIT MEANS BREXIT MAY.

Yes fuck the EU, and fuck off we're full.

Happy Hannukah
may's deal will get shot down and a. result in no deal brexit or b. failed referendum, uk stays in eu

I support Brexit 100%. I am German.

Attached: 9FDB61B3-585E-4115-93C8-82B21A5F6906.jpg (722x903, 173K)

>could

We were supposed to be deep into recession by now just by voting leave.

Exquisite post

t. slave

Attached: 1538839054967.png (601x499, 91K)

Same kraut different thread

>If that means going into recession for a few years while we sort other trading deals out, then so be it.

So much this. You can't put a price on freedom.

>I'm a retard who wants more (((banks))) in his country

wtf are you doing?

Britain currently is divided nation, with the support for Brexit roughly running along socio-economic lines.

For the people that are in the shits, nothing really has changed, hence their support for Brexit is still the same.

In fact, it's the constant belittling which hardens such opposition even further, like this tosser

So yeah, think Hillary's deplorable comments spread out for years and years

twitch.tv/irlpriest

I'm so sick of hearing of how people who voted remain have all changed their minds now because we were so ill informed, or too stupid and lazy to research the vite that we had absolutely no idea what we were voting for.

Sorry leave I mean.

Yes and it ended up being 394mm according to may herself.

twitch.tv/irlpriest

I want to see a limited war that topples the eu in a matter of days and a hard exit that sends ripples through the markets.

Anyone whonworks for the eu deserves to die

I support Germany casting off its yoke as well.
Globalists dont deserve to continue living, much less prospering

you have naught to loose but your chains