Why are trannies so prevalent in gaming?

Why are trannies so prevalent in gaming?

They've tried to invade politics and sports but have hit a huge rock. But gaming seems be dominated by them now.

Attached: 1535197408697.jpg (1697x1135, 303K)

Because if you stream with tits you make more money, girls don’t really like video games, there’s a gap in the market. It’s fucked but basically, as far as the entertainment and streaming situation with trannies it’s basically sick fucks.

>Most games let you choose character gender
>Some people are happier role playing as the other gender
>Don’t understand life isn’t a video game
>Carry their made up persona into real life
>Cut their dicks off to fit with their psychoactive ego trip
I’m just glad they remove their stupid selves from the gene pool

gaming is an effeminate pass time

something like 30% of autists experience gender dysphoria, gaming being a hobby mainly for autists thus make up a minority of gamers. autists also have little to no self awareness so they participate in public events.

Speedrunning is already a red flag. It's already an indicator of autism.

guys that never ever got laid or could even get a good looking gf, so they become the girl instead

I always pick a female, Loli if possible, it's gay to look at a guys ass for 10 hours a day. I only like to dress up as a school girl on my free tie, but I don't have the will to cut off my dick and go around acting like a Loli.

When has that ever actually worked though? I mean seriously who is fucking these things? I've never heard of anyone sticking their dick into these gamer trannies.

because you watch them

this.

Holy shit very sad to see the lead singer from The Verve has AIDS

Nobody is. /lgbt/ is filled with incels.

this 100%
cut off your dick, give yourself a wound and then cry to plebbit about your depression
"atleast i have a pair of fake tits that makes men flock to me!"

>I always pick a female
>...
>I only like to dress up as a school girl on my free time
well, there you go. Too much escapism will rot your mind, trust me, been there (and still stuck there, along with you)

Beta bois turning omega

>I only like to dress up as a school girl on my free tie
Fucking based. I too like to dress up like a girl, but only in my free time and out of the public eye

It's tied to autism. It's why there are so many trannies in speed running. Also I would say that technology in general attracts autism, and since these people tend to spend a significant amount of time on internet they end up in degenerate communities that poison their minds.

>Why are trannies so prevalent in gaming?

Autists are more vurnerable to pavlovian conditioning, such as the positive feedback loop from being a MtF tranny.

well said france

Have a good protest weekend bro

If you can't look at a video game characters ass for a day without wanting to fuck it, sorry pal. You're a faggot.

Because the platforms that bring attention to gaming (AGDQ, Twitch, etc) all ooze the dogma of invlusivity, diversity and community out of every pore in their body.
It's like holding up a turd and asking for flies to swarm towards it.

This, so much this.

Sperglords are very moldable and M2Fs live in a constant affirmation bubble wherein they all validate one another's choices.

They aren't. You just think they are because moronic dipshits won't shut up about them.

Which one's the tranny

Because they are allowed.

because wh(*Te r betas who want BBC

Bump

cause it's 2018

Attached: 1542392049492.png (644x800, 15K)

take your pills, alice
cutting off your dick and even balls isn't necessary

They are not that common, I only ever see them in those weird speed running competitions.

Because gamers are more used to guys pretending to be females.

So it's the 'tsim?

starts with gaming journalism and works its way in from there. gaming journos are some of the most soilent motherfuckers to ever disdain the earth.

I believe that's what happened to CWC. He couldn't complete his love quest to find a boyfriend free girl so he became his very own boyfriend free girl.

Gaming is for losers and the weak of mind. Of course its going to be full of trannies

... sigh ...

because the degenerates at bioware and other devs have been indoctrinating morons since the early 2k's.

Attached: 1301503503498.jpg (445x445, 72K)

Autism

>Why are trannies so prevalent in gaming?
low barrier to entry + nerds are so thirsty they'll lust after anyone with tits, even if it's an ugly dude

Time to find another hobby it seems.

Umm like that's mentally illness, not hot at all.

tranny shit is a eugenics program from obama admin every tranny is a castrated freak addicted to hormone therapy drugs

It isn't about whether or not it works. It's that they THINK it will work. These dudes see how easy women have it and over time insert themselves into that role. By the time they get there, they are stuck in tunnel vision where all they see is their fantasy and not reality. It doesn't help that this is a sort of last ditch effort from the terribly desperate.