Why do Dems suddenly love the Bushes?

Ever since Trump got elected I've seen loads of rose tinted revisionism from the Dems with the Bush family. Dubya appearing on Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen for example, which would never have happened between 2000 and 2016.

I still remember when GWB was the butt of every liberal comedian's jokes, and how so many musical artists wrote protest songs against him. Was too young to remember Bush Sr. but I know he was very unpopular with the left at the time.

It's not even the attitude of "at least they weren't as bad as Trump is", they've literally done a 180, calling them great men and regarding them to be great Presidents.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 11.51.20.png (629x424, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x-PQVBx54bY
harpers.org/blog/2008/03/the-torture-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly. W. Bush was treated like absolute shit by the left, media, and Hollywood. He was the butt of every joke. They made songs about him that were always on the radio. Movies would be some vague references to him being a dictator.

They called him a Nazi, a monkey, an idiot. And the cuck that he is took it all and never, ever fought back. He always took the high road, but it didn't matter. Now he accepts their praise, which is pretty pathetic when you think about it.

You're right, I will never forget, despite the fact that now they are trying to gaslight everyone by putting 2000-2008 into a memory hole.

It's so fucked.

Also, not that I like W. I think he's a person with a good heart, and that gets him in trouble. Compassionate conservatism. He's not evil - in fact, he tries to be too nice to everyone.

The same reason that everyone loved Michael Jackson after he died.

This guy has been exposed being a literal shill he is paid to say this shit

Because Q is real and the party is just beginnjng

How fucking retarded are you boomerkike faggot?
Bush was a neocon, beaner importing,wars for israel, shekels for goldman sachs, globalist zionist faggot. And papa was a literal king of deep state glow in the dark traitors.

Most of these people would rape a child to death in public on international television, then eat it, if they thought it would bring about an end to Trump. They have no morals, only power lust.

The Bushes have the added benefit of being deep state globalists.

>he had a heart
Tell that to Iraqi conscripts and people starved to death by sanctions.

Yeah, and? What does that have to do with what I said?

>I think he's a person with a good heart, and that gets him in trouble. Compassionate conservatism
Please

>HW Bush is not evil
I honestly consider him to be Satan himself and you claim he is not evil?

>Brian Cuckkenstein

Agreed until the last line. He is a warmongering neocon with the blood of thousands of people on his hands. Whether you love or hate Trump, the fact is that Trump isn't a war criminal.

I'm talking about W you kraut moron. HW is a manipulating overlord. W is just a weak person who gets taken advantage of by everyone around him, including his dad.

Dude I don't agree with the 2003 invasion of Iraq, but he isn't a war criminal. That's retarded hippie talk.

npc really is more appropriate then liberal at this point.

>

Wasn't H.W. CIA?

Big time.

what was up with that whole sex assault cases where there were accusing geroge bush snr of grabbing peoples asses from his wheelchair? no one cares about that anymore

Wasted digits
Literally the most generous interpretation of W anyone can make is that he's functionally retarded and a puppet of globalist overlords.
How that can possibly be translated as "Compassionate conservatism" is beyond me. He is neither compassionate nor conservative. He was an eager,willing tool of globalists.

Papa bush was cia director
Big time involved in coke smuggling operations, mkultra and other sordid deep state shit possibly up to and including jfk

are you for real
it wouldn't take long to provide you with examples if you think that's defensible

> Why do dems love the Bushes?
They don’t run on logic but on emotion. The low-T feminine party.

Some old todger pinching someones ass is laughable
I'd be more concerned about his connections to the franklin cover up etc

Because they aren’t the Trumps.
Ds would rather have Jeb the same way Rs would rather have Hillary. Just more proof that Trumps election is more than business as usual in DC. Something “happened”.

For the love of god please let the krappenstein bros get fingwr injuries that prevent them from tweeting. It is pure assault on everything decent.

Didn’t HW believe atheists shouldn’t be citizens?

This... in so many words.
Suicide weekend.
Yes he was old but someone probably cut off his oxygen supply or stuck a fucking pillow over the bastards face.

Does krassenstein know that he looks like an unnecessarily hostile asshole to normies

I used to think the same thing

This is a clear pattern with leftists. The current Republican is always Hitler and past Republicans are praised in comparison. In 20 years they’ll praise Trump while screeching about fascism from the next Rep leader.

Leftists are dishonest pieces of shit.

Dems have always been war mongers. The only republican presidents who started wars were the Bushes

Yet you are probably underestimating the tremendous hypocrisy, hatred and contempt some leftist have. They'd do literally *anything* to promote their views. They are willing to rewrite the past as often as necessary, 1984 pointed it right. This is true. Hateful manipulative people.

>Compassionate conservatism
There was literally nothing compassionate nor conservative about the man at all. He served his masters well and willingly, I can't believe that after 8 years of the man you still buy his 'aw shucks' election act

because the bushes were pieces of shit, pieces of shit tend to like pieces of shit.

Check out this video
Go directly to the 9:16 mark
If it piqued your interest by all
Means watch the whole video
youtu.be/x-PQVBx54bY

Sadaam did nothing wrong. At least on an international level to provoke invasion.

They just want to set a good example of dealing with the death pf a former president, seeing how Jimmy Carter might be next

twitch.tv/irlpriest

same with mccain somewhat at least

He was a big guy in the cia for me and you. He was the establishment choice for president over Reagan, and when Reagan won they primary they made him be the VP. It’s really not hard to imagine that Pence is a similar tool.

That's because it was all a ruse.
The media never challenged Bush when it really counted and that was the lead-up to the Iraq war.
Dubya was a basic bitch for the globalists.
>He's not evil - in fact, he tries to be too nice to everyone.
No, he's a globalist piece of shit and you're a retard for falls for his "aw shucks" routine.

Attached: illegals.png (414x427, 13K)

harpers.org/blog/2008/03/the-torture-team/

He was a pedophile.

Just like they’re all of a sudden disgusted by Bill Clinton’s behavior. Leftists are SO brave in their disapproval only once their “guy” is out of power

You're a fucking retarded boomer that still believes 1990-2015 CNN. Die off already you fucked your country up enough already.

This isn’t Rs vs Ds. It hasn’t been in my lifetime. DC is like the WWF. It’s all scripted. (((They))) pick who will be president. The superstars (Pelosi, Schumer, McCain, Flake, Feinstein, Collins, Snow, Cruz ((is not sure he’s establishment, he might be ok))), fight it out in the ring and get passed what (((they))) want to get passed. If you’re not a superstar, you’re a jobber and the superstars kick the shit out of you until you quit the biz OR you show you want to join them. They initiate you by getting you to do something so they have dirt on you to control you and you do (((their))) bidding.
Then Trump was elected. Now things are “happening”.

Because 'Orange man bad'

Every piece of news must be turned to Trump hate for them

It’s about to collapse so they are all throwing him under the bus but it’s not going to save them

twitch.tv/irlpriest
twitch.tv/irlpriest
twitch.tv/irlpriest

>bush had a heart
KEK WTFFFFFFFF

FUCK OFF WITH KRASSENSTEIN

>Why do Dems suddenly love the Bushes?
because they loved to invade other countries

Yes
And it was black

You’re the only retard Bud

Krassenstein is a glow in the dark.

Since Trump shit the bed on nationalism and couldn’t even keep the spics out most R’s will probably get disillusioned with government and become libertarian and Rand will be the next Republican President. Can you imagine how hilarious it will be when they call a libertarian a fascist Nazi? Shits going to be comedy gold.

>not agreeing with the iraq war
blue pilled and weak. it was a good war the issue was that we didnt stay in the country for long enough. there needed to be incentive to follow the Western world but the invasion forces chickened out. Iraq could have been a great outcome

Dems love kiddie fuckers.

they're going to love trump too when they see who comes next

Better question is why does Trump suddenly like him.

I agree to an extent, Trump definitely wasn’t part of their master plan.
Cruz is not establishment at all though. He only just barely won his second term and his whole first term he was demonized. John Beaner hated his guts and Obama and Biden constantly shit talked him.

>Still believing in the CNN propaganda more than 10 years after the propaganda was proven false

Or are you one of those veterans like the people who came from Vietnam who just refuses to accept the fact that he watched his friends die around him for no reason at all?

Attached: 1541861894795.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Mass migration is only one step of the plan.
The other part of the plan is getting America in a major war so they can cull all the whites enlisted in the military in some cluterfuck of a conflict. Why else do you think they're pushing the "muh russia" meme, they salivate at the prospect of sending whites to die in pointless wars.

>George W. was a good boy
>he was getting on track trying to be not a zionist war criminal
>he dindu nuffing

No matter what Trump does, he would be criticized for either being a shill, being unpresidential, or for being a complete monster for ignoring Bush senior's death or criticizing his memory on the day of his death.

Trump doesn't give an ounce of shit about Jow Forums's approval. We might as well vote or support for someone else, right?

The purpose of this is to make it appear that Republicans are getting exponentially worse.

have some self awareness the rights the same. theres a reason why the encumbent party always faces a massive swing against it

'cause they're useful now - to further western collapse

aren’t we all

>the war was a good idea, america just needed to occupy the place for 100 years to stabilize it

>idiot
Bush was. I still believe Cheney was the power behind the throne. Now the liberals are assblasted that Trump doesn't have handlers

cause dems are homosexual child molesters?
maybe?

Attached: franklin coverup2.jpg (693x417, 281K)

That’s always been their theme. They try to deflect and say the republicans have gone off the deep end when in reality it was only a few years ago when Schumer and the Dems were against open borders.

>Most of these people would rape a child to death in public on international television, then eat it
Checked and hmmmmm that's not a bad idea you have there user. Nothing would be more convincing than public baby eatings to catalyse DOTR.

Cause they are trying to pretend they are tolerant to others' opinions by endorsing a "conservative." Basically a play to make Trump look extreme

>Something “happened”.
this. lets not forget during the election we all knew how close we were to lock and load time

>putting 2000-2008 into a memory hole.
You got your bushes mixed up, fucking zoomer

Democrats wear their principles like a fashion. They don't actually care about anything. Its like if a frat guy was doing philanthropy, would you consider him someone who is selfless and loves to serve his community? fuck no.

Because jeb bush and trump dont get along? Because jebs wife is a 3 foot mexican with tooth pick legs?

Exactly this. I can remember how much they hated Reagan. The Jew York Times even claimed he was trying to start WW3 when he called for the Berlin Wall to be torn down

Democrats would scoff at a homeless man for not having an iphone, on their way to the Refugee Love-In Presented By Pepsi

They’re the bad guys.

>And the cuck that he is took it all and never, ever fought back.

That's not because he's not a cuck, it's because he's genuinely mentally challenged. This is the guy who hoped man and fish could coexist.
Jeb is the cuck in the family.

I've heard it alleged that W. was perfectly articulate when he was governor of Texas and only pretended to be retarded to dupe people as President

how retarded do you have to be to belive a completely bullshit proposition like that?

this is 100% spot on

Seems easy enough to check, just look for videos of his public speaking as Governor. I personally can't be bothered, though

What you posted, should tell you everything you need to know.

Attached: Com'on.jpg (530x288, 29K)

Democrats are moralless, scrupleless opportunists who use every bit of ammo they can and if you can't tell, this is another ploy at divide and conquer between the youth and the middle aged and above. We remember what Bush was like. They don't. it's easier for them to project their own idea of how he was based on how democrats portray him, onto him when talking or thinking about him. Now anyone that still remembers how Bush was and talks about it will be dismissed by the young'uns because they're more emotionally invested(thanks mom and dad!) by proxy into the democrat party. This pits everyone against the youth. The youth are the ones they are investing into with their time and resources. Hearts and minds. That's what it's about to them. Do you all see where this is going?

he was always a dimwit

It's because they realize that his contribution to the destruction of America aligns with their own desires of upheaval.

>Do you all see where this is going?
instilling ever-escalating fear into the population, so when they start the civil war, the bloodlust will be so strong on the side of the "progressives" they will tolerate and thirst for any amount of inhuman behavior to purge us out of society.

>compassionate
>Caused the deaths of over 1 million Iraqi children had his joke whore Madeleine Albright say that was worth it
Conservative
>Ran up our debt and spent huge amounts on his bailout for big banks and big auto
He was neither compassionate or conservative its like ppl don't know the definition of words.

Bingo.

McCain was the media's darling. Every time he's "go maverick" aka betray his party and voters. He thought they liked him he called the media his base. Until he ran against their God Obama then he was just another racist Nazi until he died now he's wonderful maverick McCain again! It's all so tiresome.

They loved Michael Jackson before he died as well

It's minimum of 20 million and no meme or exaggeration probably 30 million every single state is majorly infected all the way to the north and east every single state is packed full of goblins.

>packed full of goblins
its a powder keg waiting to explode whenever they spark it