Why are young white guys undesired?

Been talking with my white male bros, we’re all zoomers and they’re all basically incels. I remember back in high school how the prettiest white Girls ended up with tall athletic black guys and now I think Jow Forums is onto something. Most people think whiteness is embarrassing so white guys just seem cringey and weak. Why are things like this? Why are blacks, Latinos and Middle Easterners more preferred than white guys in the eyes of zoomer girls? What happened ?

Attached: DCFA7DA4-9EBC-4512-83B8-131585366A77.jpg (516x612, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFARztGNJDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

White, all-American, academic all-American athlete, never experienced incel-dom in my life, from what I’ve noticed incels are just beta males, with the beta male mindset of victim hood and rejection, blaming women and society for their failures, creating a world inside their head where they are “”””””“actually”””””” superior to their male competition and female (feared rejectors) and do not make realistic attempts to better themselves, based on this false reality they build. They blame women for just being nigger loving sluts because the girls they obsessed secretly about and chronicled masturbated too in high school is a whore and also likes to use social media every day, flaunting their race mixing etc. the reality is that most decent women aren’t like this. The beta is focused souly on sex, but set standards in their minds for a woman so impossible to exist, rejection is equally impossible. They don’t realize that ugly fat guys, get girls because they are demonstrating intelligence by collecting wealth. They like athletes because they are physically manifesting healthy genes.
These betas need to man up, learn social behavior that they haven’t developed due to their arrogance and stop rationalizing it by hating the world around them.
Let your genes manifest themselves to the best of their ability, workout, learn a trade/skill/graduate school, develop social skills, show your intelligence, clean yourself up. If your genes aren’t able to attract a mate, you should realize your lonely death is for the best when it comes to the gene pool of man kind.

Don't make excuses for why you can't get laid. I lost my virginity in middle school despite being a short and effeminate white kid. Literally just be friendly to women, if you can get along with them they'll fuck you.

At least change the phrasing every time post it you shill retard.

Not only a shill but a bad one at that. Disgraceful.

Attached: 1527843096917.jpg (3800x4368, 1.94M)

I’m not a shill that was my experience growing up in a affluent suburb in D.C.

You post this shit every 10 minutes and are bumping your own threads you colossal faggot. If you story was true, which it isn't, it's only indicative of women avoiding the type of effeminate, defeatist, limp dick loser that you'd be classified as.

Attached: 1543057188141.jpg (1400x831, 488K)

Nah it was everyone, I’m trying to start a convo but Jannies are cunts. I want to ask fellow zoomers if it’s the same where they were?

Out of curiosity, who's giving you orders? I don't actually give a shit but I'm interested since they seem to have a 50/50 understanding of Jow Forums; telling you to say "jannies" but also not understanding how IDs work.

White guys are expected to have money. Black guys are expected to be broke ass niggaz. Since everyone in highschool is broke, the blacks come out ahead. Just wait till your 30s, the college thots will crawl through broken glass to suck your rich dick.

You should be asking yourself if it’s only you. Why aren’t you excelling socially? Why aren’t women finding YOUR genes attractive?

>friendliness will get you laid.
Bullshit.

Why is it always a meme flag?

Obvious demoralization thread.

>Spam thread after spam thread

Attached: 7723152842270.png (900x900, 298K)

These memeflag shills have spammed this same thread several times in the past few hours.

Nah it was all the white guys at my school and most I know at college
Ask any zoomer and I’m 90% certain they’ll agree.

>learn social behavior
>2018
You sure about that, buddy?

Nigger this faggot has been posting this same thread for months now.

Why don’t you use pictures of Lana del Ray for these threads anymore

user maybe just maybe it’s a common problem with different people complaining about

If you don’t have the god given genes to fuck sluts without commiting more than 1 min for them to get to your place in 2k18 then you’re just a tradcon who will settle down with a roaster who problably let me bareback her last month

Attached: C8CD715E-B67E-428A-AB3C-83B5DA9228B0.jpg (640x816, 97K)

Why would I do that?

Meme flags predate geo flags, retards

Positive. These betas struggle with social anxiety and generally feel so threatened by their competitors and scared of possible mates. Causing them to act out, awkward behavior, what normal people call weird. Off color jokes weird body language, uncomfortable

This is bait. Even if its true for 85% of women, it is still bait.

Most sub 8 males get sex exactly like the guy who said he’s effeminate and got laid in middle school.

Sub 8 males make tons of offers and give up tons of their time, money and resources to have the chance of getting lucky with a single female, who will often times pressure for exclusivity and for even higher amount of resources.

Tradcon / incel / sub 8 males don’t get free, hot, attractiveness based sex, they get transactional sex, WHEN they get lucky after making tons of offers. (Yes being some females little gay friend in the attempts of getting laid is wasting your resources on making your offer for sex more appealing somehow)

Women prefer mates who are genetically distant=look different, its evolotion's way of avoiding inbreeding, the positive side of this is that twerkisha and chingita probably find you really attractive

Look it's this thread again.
In any case, if you're intelligent and nerdy it will take some more time for girls to like you. Give it 5 years and the tables have completely turned.

what's your point stupid nigger?

Those guys are desirable. You shut-in slobs aren't. Any woman that does want you has severe baggage.

no it's literally the same exact post with that shitty GUID image name.

alex jones censored ghost is going to ass rape these shill posts

Mexican here. We don't take white zoomer girls, that black dudes. Leave us out of this.

I’m sure you’d like to believe that.

In a country like mine 85% of women is a good number for the new generations

In a country like USA? You best believe my words lad.

Monogamy is a meme, biological hardware trumps all and females are now running on direct machine code, no compilation required. They like to fuck as much as men do, they simply have a monopoly on the market and a certain small percentage of men also share this monopoly.

Best believe these roasters you have growing up on USA these days will lie through their teeth about their mileage when they’re 30-35 and been through the whole ordeal

You used to use her pics
Sadly you don’t anymore

Well you're dead wrong.

Not me
Tbh it was black Guys they loved the most

>look mom, i posted it again!

You or your cohorts
It’s a weird but effective shill/slide I’ll give you that

> Why are young white guys undesired
Not everywhere.
Come to Asia white man, I literally don't have time to fuck all this sideways pussy myself

Attached: 1537113373884.png (1102x200, 20K)

Jannies are asleep that’s the reason why I asked again. It’s a genuine post

Oversimplification. Nature looks for different strategies and to uphold heterozygocity. On the other hand, too much genetic difference is prevented because genetic 'innovations' cannot survive that way. In fact, too much difference produces non fertile offspring.
And of course generally humans have an ingroup preference as well.

The word 'bait' only truly has meaning when talking about an exceptional abhorrent event, not the rule

Are you an incel ?

You're a loser because you chose to be one.

It's no one faults but your own.

They will tell you anything you want to hear as long as you vote for a republican.

Exactly, most Mexicans will never be competition to White guys in stealing your women. Most of us are short and stubby with strong indigenous phenotypes. I won't even get started with Athletics in the United States, it's mostly blacks, then a couple of token white guys. We are nearly absent from all college athletics.

Warning, this is a daily spammed cuckthread, meant to demoralize white men.

This thread is spammed daily.

Attached: Agent47HITMAN2016.png (350x372, 122K)

>Not manning up to take a roastie with double digit n count is being a loser

You’re a loser in the sexual market because of your god given genetics and because of the amount of time and resources you’ve invested into trying to get laid. That’s all.

bait thread #untermensch

Attached: big_skull.jpg (600x900, 76K)

God it would suck to be a wet back
No athleticism to combat blacks/whites
No brains to counter Asians/Jews

America is a large country. Although I would say this is true for all our cities.

Attached: happyHanukkah.jpg (466x466, 51K)

>Hey it's that concern troll thread again

Don't accept that premise, it's created by people who want to demoralise you and keep you out of the competetion

Their women are quite loyal so it could be worse

Basically most of american white males (including every amerimutt of Jow Forums) is a pussy-whipped beta.

Attached: 1534195336379.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

Thinking every girl has been with all these guys is part of the reason why OP is such a loser, as people like yourselves are.

You are probably too afraid to even talk to girls haha

The ones with high enough Spanish genes could compete either with brains or athleticism with other men.

Meme flag trying to blackpill white people
Everybody knows white girls prefer white guys, nobody even buys this
Sage

100% Agree. Jews even put blacks in Hollywood and make them singers and politicians. They don't do any of that for us. All we have is shity Mexican-Catholic culture. On the bright side, the Incel problem hasn't hit us, yet. Most of our women and men stick together.

No. I'm handsome, sexual, extremely charming and my relentless optimism brings people to the verge of tears.
But there isn't anything resembling social behavior happening if you live in a major city. You're telling people to dip their bell curve so they can get on your level, and that's precisely my point. You're dumb and you don't understand things when they affect someone who is not you.

Yet they don’t...
Weird.

>But my coutnry is the exclusion!
This shit is worse then the spam OP.

>shity Mexican-Catholic culture
I'll take that over Judeo-Masonic worship of gay black men.

of course you stuck together
Nobody wants dirty brown hobbits

Castizos do well dude. But they’re basically just Italians desu

Did i say anything about being an exception, retard? Did the sun get to your pea-sized brain, straya?

Attached: 1534763257037.jpg (500x667, 37K)

Rude

>What happened ?

60 years of left wing propaganda. look at the media around you carefully. it's everywhere.

I simply get on tinder and tell them to meet me, I usually get them to come to my place or if they’re actually 8/10 and they try to push for more I go on few dates til they give me what I want.

It’s funny how you think personality has anything to do with your ability to get laid lmao, true incel / tradcon bargaining that in today’s society women value looks and good fuck as much as men do, and they’re gonna give just that to a genetically gifted man, like me, it’s even easier for me given my geographical location and how I look foreigner.

No,but your intent was to specify on america.

Attached: 1481958540496.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

Sticking together is a good thing. Don't you want your people to stick together? We also don't have the baby mama problem that blacks and white trash have. Even though it's reported in official government statistics and research papers. The truth is most of us lie for SNAP, TANF, and housing.

60 years of propaganda destroys 2000 years of propaganda?

Best to finally look at the sun and acknowledge human beings and in particular human females have no interest in being monogamous since they by nature have control of the unrestricted sexual market.

How are you correlating tradcon with incel? Are you dumb? What the fuck do you think mormons are?

>Genetically gifted man, like me, a foreigner
mmm
okay, you're shitposting

Attached: 1479946443916.jpg (980x700, 112K)

>Why are white men undesired
It's just you and your neet friends faggot. I used to think I was undesirable but when I actually started going to gigs and clubs with my friend I noticed I actually got a decent amount of attention from girls. Get some confidence and go outside you sad bastid

>Women have no intent on being monogamous
>muh ape naturalism bullshit

End your life, moor.

Attached: 1475744661690.png (642x414, 469K)

Still getting none.

I agree with you but, your forgetting birth control enables women to be whores. Imagine a world where it didn't exist(or before). They'd have to be more careful with their mate.

No I'm not forgetting about it, I'm perfectly aware how important birthcontrol was in giving females sexual liberation. Doesn't change the reality of the present times.

Retarded tradcon coper who looks like warm shit and can't accept that women have as much sexual freedom as they'll ever get and there's no way they're going to stop fucking 20 year old cock until men as a collective stop taking them in when they're 30 and roasted.

It's fine with me, I never planned on taking any for me, and so far i've been responsible for roasting over a hundred of these sluts (That I know for a fact some desperate basedboy or some COPING tradcon is gonna marry in the future)

lol tradcucks are disgusting. Litterly used up roasties and mudshark, joining cuckcommunity since their reputation is destroyed amongst alpha females.
The guys are all onions betamales

>i've been responsible for roasting over a hundred of these sluts
Not sure what roasting is to you but i assume you mean fucked and i must ask you if you expect us to believe this bullshit?

You admit yourself that unrestricted sexual relations are in womens control so why are they fucking you instead of some rich movie star or top 5% man?

Man, you really use cope far too much.

Again, what are mormons?
(Not to mention, specific american structures based around a patriachial polygamous family)
They're pretty traditional, conservative.

Where's the disconnect? Oh, oh wait there is none.
You're just some larping faggot being as cringeworthy as a nigger with the "muh dick" bullshit.

>Sweden
>"Tradition is disgusting" and "Cuckcommunity"
>Says the nation which is pretty much universally known for being the most cucked scandinavian state, which is surprisingly enough, mostly athiest

You think you need to be rich to fuck 20 year olds? You just need to be good looking, I was lucky to be born with genetics that make me atleast in the 5% of most attractive men, I never had to lift for years to get women, I played sports naturally when I was a kid and I always got compliments by women of all ages on my face, height and body.

Attraction is non negotiable, your money doesn't get her wet, this is something u tradcons desperately wanna COPE with. Females will find a broke nigger with a 10 incher more attractive than some tradcon who looks like warmshit making 400k a year (WHO SHE OBVIOUSLY KNOWS CAN'T ATTRACT WOMEN AND WILL THEREFOR EXTRACT RESOURCES FROM HIM BY TRADING SEX)

>mormons

Holy shit what a COPER, go find ur virgin mormon girl, i'm pretty sure most of them have been taking it up the ass like catholic girls here to save it til marriage lmao

Fucking tradcon losers, i've been redpilled since I was 14 years old and my teachers wanted to fuck me, i've accepted female nature, have you?

>muh dik
>muh dik
>muh dik
>coper

That's one expansive dictionary there pablo, how about you show me some more difficult words and I might give you another (you)

Attached: 1534987172970.gif (397x307, 1.47M)

You have no objective proof of any of this. Show me a Mexican track and field champion or Nobel scientist or something lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=XFARztGNJDo

>Woman date nigger refugee
>Get pregnant and beaten
>Suddenly Tradwoman! Learned her lesson !
>Find worthless betamale

Wow such goodness! Also, australia has MILLIONS of foreigner so there is nothing you can say, you are worse off than us

Attached: 1542772743031.jpg (897x1200, 324K)

You are a burden on western society and you can’t even run or jump high, shit is bammer as fuck cuz

>You think you need to be rich to fuck 20 year olds?
That wasnt my question at all, and "good looking" really depends
Ive had girls openly compliment me and approach on the street but id never try tinder because i know thats not worth much on the platform.

Point being if girls only go for top men(assuming they control the sexual market 100%) why are guys who are lower down getting laid?
And youre actually wrong about income, several studies have shown that men with a lower than average income are much less likely to have kids.
The most important thing to women, is honestly social status trather than pure looks

I think youre full of shit mate and you seem very angry

I never mentioned my dicc but I can give you it's size if you want.

I know tradcons are obsessed with nigger dick but you'll be surprised to see a thick white sclampfa

Why don't you go save your white babies?

>white wymen are brainwashed into wanting nigger dick durr

never underestimate the tradcon subhuman coping strategies.

Nigga, pls. Bitches benefit from monogamy in the long run way more than men do.
Women from 16-29 are the gods of the unrestricted sexual market, but 30-end of life it is 100% a man's game. Only retarded women would want a society that has no monogamy at all.
>and the majority of women are retarded.

That would be individuals not a representation of a whole group. They are less than a percentage point of their respective populations. This is like saying Nikola Tesla's genius represents 100% of Serbians.

Guys who are bellow 8/10 get TRANSACTIONAL SEX, now get the fuck out. I know many of these guys, and they're the first ones to tell me:

>user as soon as i finish my masters, i know my girlfriend isnt gonna shut up for a single day until i give her a kid and move in with her

THIS IS TRANSACTIONAL SEX, and the standards just keep raising and raising. Open your eyes and see the world around you, when was the last time you've seen a 5 or a 6 get casual sex more than X times a year? I'll even let you pick X, the reality is that males who are sub 8 are the working class of the sexual market, they work a very shitty job with a very shitty wage, and most of the times they don't even get paid at the end.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1541624408235.png (1154x1664, 692K)

>memeflag
>people are actually replying to this
Kill yourselves

Well then you illegal invaders and leeches need to go back then. Or at least killed off.

>Australia has millions of foreigners
About like, what, 3 million? Out of a 24?
Of a majority white population, with most being chinks or poos?
Meanwhile you're at nine million and almost a quarter of your population is from foreign nations. Atleast learn about the country you're criticizing.

You just posted some anecdote to help you, and didn't dismiss your country being mostly athiestic, and anti-traditional, surprise surprise you're taking refugees up the rear and your politicans are on the level of sarkozy on how much they want white swedes to go.
I'm mocking you for being obsessed with sex, didn't mentioned anything about what you're talking about whatsoever.
>Give you the size, if you want
Jesus christ, you faggot. Contain your penis.

We are Western society, deal with it. What is jumping or running high even good for besides escapism sports? What do sports even contribute to society? Last time I checked, soldiers weren't throwing their rifles down and fighting hand to hand combat. Modern people would rather use their index finger and eyes rather than bare hands.

Hope you get aids then.

>your best bet to finding a qt virgin waif is by marrying a black woman.
Fuck my life and my national socialist ideals.