Be a Bigot, Lose Your Job

Check and mate, racist retards.

Attached: 1543661011358.png (632x631, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RWhiteGoose/status/1067707564689776642?s=19
imgur.com/a/X7qLRXa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, because the optics affect the company's brand and bottom line. Fucking retard.

Context?

Post like Jow Forums, pay the toll.

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-052457_Chrome.jpg (1078x622, 153K)

Post screenshots

Games Done Quick is a Nazi company dumbo, always was and will be

Someone at my job got fired for talking about redpills. One of the managers thought he was talking about real drugs, so they tested him.

remember when that speedrunner said nigger during their stream?

classic

I love goose's speedlore videos

When you just can't let your memes be dreams, hahaha.

Attached: 20181201_052716.jpg (853x853, 207K)

its tough being jwoke

Wow OP you must have Incredibly low standards to consider speedrunning a job I mean how of these poor autistic faggots make more than flipping burgers at McDonalds.

I feel for these future suicides so much wasted potential the speedrunning community has they're so pathetics that they have to Circlejerk to each other's Autism on being the fastest at a game no one fucking cares about

And the knee has been bended, hahaha. He knows we're in charge. Good boy.

Let this serve as a warning.

twitter.com/RWhiteGoose/status/1067707564689776642?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-052850_Twitter.jpg (1074x1342, 517K)

Remember that Crash 2 speedrun where the running purposefully triggered the libs so hard.

>BEEEDDUNNING

Attached: 1513007204881.png (866x900, 95K)

S O Y

Attached: 1536800658851.png (571x618, 29K)

Games done quick are useful idiots.

Attached: ED43DC0A-F155-4817-899C-4AB681675CA1.png (750x1334, 236K)

GDQ has been a lost cause for years, do people still watch that garbage?

Good thing he apologized. It is clear that apologizing always has its desired effect of placating the ones angry at you and setting right the offense you caused them. Surely they will cease to malign him and he can continue his life in peace.

Attached: not rude.jpg (750x634, 78K)

Literally not true. If 'optics' mattered to a company Coca cola using slave labor and murdering (allegedly) Colombian workers would stop people from drinking their garbage.

Remember when speed running was an interesting mental exercise and not tranny shilling SJW bullshit? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

this, its also the general thing of calling everything a "community" these days
You have a guitar, you're suddenly in the guitarist community or some nonsense, even though you probably hate the guts of that other faggot that has a guitar
World of Warcraft back then was so good because everyone of these characters running around there was some dude (maybe poor, rich, young, old, douchebag, respectable,...) and you interacted and chatted with them and it was an interesting social game, just like 4chins. now everyone is in the "wow community" and pretends to be happy and friendly to another by default. It's fucking annoying, I can't stand all these people, I'm not in their community, i'm on 4chins for 6 years but i'm definatly not in the 4chins community ffs

Yeah. Here's the warning: You die a traitor.

Further cementing right wing ideology as the new punk counter culture, well done

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Supporting GDQ when they support Human Trafficking. Brainlets.

Attached: FuckNGOS.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

GDQ doesn't give a shit about optics. The Prevent Cancer Foundation is a shit tier charity that doesn't do anything and half the money goes directly into the pockets of the person that owns it.

Based Collett

Maybe his doxxed screens serves to redpill some of the lynching mob.

imgur.com/a/X7qLRXa

GET ME FIRED AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU PERSONALLY

NOTHING is off the table when dealing with these fucking faggots

look at this pussy ass nigger. If they call you out you double down. You don't have anything else to lose once you get fired. just go full redpill on all your followers.

Lefties finding any excuse they can to force conservatives from the work force.

great. now that he has confessed to wrongthink the punishment phase can truly begin.

let me rephrase it in a more honest tone :
"neo nazi got caught being a neo nazi, suprisingly peoples don't like nazi and kicked him out"

TL;DR: his carrer in streaming is open as his mind was : internet is over for him exept maybe there

>tfw CEO of last Indian company I worked for openly calls for Hindu nationalism on Twitter

Feels good man

"Not okay" - the hallmark of the tremendous faggot.

If you're actually doing shit together the community meme at least has some merit. The community meme gets hilarious when applied on individual beliefs. As in if you think certain things these random fucking e celebs you've never met have any bearing on your thoughts or status so if the e celebs went full retard that's considered a point against you without even making an attempt at countering your actual beliefs.

But even in something innocent like gaming instead of politically or ideologically charged by default if it's a single player game or it's multiplayer but you play with a limited group and the general population is chewing on scenery people will still try using that against you and the only real defense is not giving a fuck what most people think and being as edgelordy as possible on purpose just so all the SJWs self identify by being triggered immediately and then you know who might actually be a PC.

SJWs have only the power you grant them, never apologize. They cannot condemn you without your permission.

Enjoy your twelve inches of cultural enrichment.

The ironic thing about exiling wrong thinkers (the Jewish Question is the key to understanding political and social trends, i.e. once one knows about it they can start making accurate predictions about the future,) is you have actually done the man you hate a favor. You have forced him away from a distraction.

What he's done there is akin to a wounded antelope laying down and saying 'please don't eat me' to the lions.

>Games Done Quick is a Nazi company
No wonder this channel started showing up in my feed.

speedrunning.
for people who suck at pvp and australians.

>my comments are indefensible
>SJW outrage is fully justified
>my former views have no place in this community
>what I said is not okay
>I am committed to move forward and make reparations
>I promise to do better
Literally every sentence and every clause is trite boilerplate apology or official condemnation, if you can even make a distinction between the two anymore. I can't even think of a cliche he left out.

Can anyone explain this to a non-virgin?

Attached: 1533426230949.jpg (254x341, 18K)

Anyone using their real identity to push the right wing agenda is a Moron we all know how vindictive the loser left is.

Dilbert-tier

Maybe they'll try a job worth a damn where they won't be kicked out on a whim, something important like sewage management

C O R N U D O

>Can anyone explain this to a non-virgin?
Lifes a bitch
Then you marry one

popular speedrunner gets outed as holding Jow Forums tier beliefs. gets banned from popular speedrunning event. puts out boilerplate apology. things just get worse for him

p.s. people who insist on not being virgins are the likeliest to be virgins

Never mind. I don't care. Answer my far more pressing question; how good is a pb&j grilled sandwich? Like a grilled cheese sandwich except with pb&j instead of cheese?

normie was honest and got banned from trangender videogames convention
now he cannot use dilation stations to pleasure himself anally anymore

The only thing he did wrong was apologize.

t. Virgin

I select this as the most probabil answer. Good day

>If they call you out you double down. You don't have anything else to lose once you get fired. just go full redpill on all your followers.
this. once they target you (esp if you’re a white male) you can NOT recover. no apology no matter how well you try to word it or how much you degrade yourself and your dignity, will be accepted. there is no path to redemption on the left. once you are marked you are marked for life.

so you might as well own it and double down and reply “I’m sorry people were offended by what I said. but also it’s fucking true and you all know it, here’s a chart of everyone at CNN who’s a jew you think that’s a fucking coincidence??” and just drop red pills relentlessly while you have the spotlight and try to wake up as many people as possible and shift the overton window for the greater good as you go down in flames.

Attached: 74BB0C49-1F3C-48B2-8FEC-C0FB561D7818.gif (320x180, 1.36M)

>Be a Bigot, Lose Your Job
If that were true all libtards would be jobless.

Who the fuck cares GDQ did him a favor and barred him from being around mentally unstable trannies. GDQ is a fucking tranny loving shit show nowadays.

Attached: 1543379951939m.jpg (765x1024, 108K)

Add pickles and you're golden

Reminder they'll never accept an apology and they want you gone for being white already. These opinions and views that most of us hold are entirely artificially controversial.

Ya ok bud

Have some god damned conviction you faggot

GDQ has been absolute trash since 2013. No one cares. They have more trannies than a university now.

It's funny because if he is smart he can make being a bigot his job.

the only thing worse than a PC cunt is someone who doesn't know how to act right in public

be a pervert, lose your life

Attached: 58D1815A-A565-45B3-A4E4-957F52EB472E.jpg (360x270, 23K)

Thanks bro. I've always wanted to try it but I didn't want to be let down

I don't know if the guy used the dilation stations to pleasure himself anally.
But GDQ does have dilation stations and most of the speed runners are transgenders.

Also:
>Games Done Quickly?
>moar like Games Done Queerly am i rite

>Speedrunning
Isn't that the autist community that is infested with trannies that speed run their dialations?

well there is a strong correlation between autism and transgenderism, no joke.

Speed running does sound like the gayest form of video games and would require dildo-esque implements to be a speed running.

*runner
Damn I need sleep

He should take some photos crying outside a holocaust museum so people believe him

Yes, and since it's mainly populated with autists and the transgender community preys on autists by manipulating them into transitioning you end up with a shit ton of them with more joining every year.

I don't understand this. Like if you're still racist, you shouldn't be allowed to have a job? Then how are you supposed to shelter, and feed yourself? At that point why wouldn't they just say that racists should be executed? There's a lot worse things snoerson can be then a racist. These same people fight for sctuwo criminals and claim that they are victims because they have to serve a prison sentence

Economic terrorism is perfectly acceptable when somebody doesn't agree with you slightly.

look at all the anonymouse warriors hiding and talking how awesome they theoretically they would be whilst one person did the same in public and faced actual consequences.
keep it up Jow Forums, your changing the world in a spectacular way.

He had my respect and he lost it.
What a fucking loser.

MY FRIENDS

and government loses all future taxes, win win :-)

Good for him. Speedrunning is the cancer of the Esports scene. None of them make any sort of money doing it and they are all massive spergs.

Seriously, try watching speedrunners, these people are the most autistic people ever. You're watching someone do the exact same fucking thing over and over again for literally nothing. It's such a boring viewing experience and it's autism purified. When a player for an Esports team wins, they get thousands upon thousands of dollars for accomplishing that. When a speedrunner gets a #1 spot. They get their name on a website. Whoopty fucking doo

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 43K)

wouldn't the pb&j spill out of the sandwhich and unto the pan?

DONT RUIN MY DREAMS LEAF!

Attached: HH.png (949x612, 54K)

HH brother.

What a faggot

C U C K
U
C
K

POST A LINK YOU FAGGOT
POST A LINK YOU FAGGOT
POST A LINK YOU FAGGOT
POST A LINK YOU FAGGOT

Which is why, like so many people and not just to keep our jobs, don't get caught. When and if there is a reckoning you're going to crap your pants when you see just how many.

Attached: 1540712471530.jpg (600x404, 139K)

AS long as you don't put too much of either in no. It ends up pretty good. I've yet to perfect it myself though.

GDQ is a scam. They say 100% of the money goes to charity. What they don't tell you is that only the would be profit goes to charity. This is after overhead and handing out $250k salaries to the "volunteers". And they also pocket all the ad and streaming revenue

>i fire people who don't think the way that i want them to
this door swings both ways

daring to criticize the agenda of the joos.

nope not on their watch!

Attached: 1528475320290.jpg (239x255, 17K)

wow, he went about that entirely wrong.
he should have doubled down.

That comment about the overton window is great wisdom

There is little to be gained by cucking. They are never going to forgive him. He should have just doubled down and embraced his new red pilled audience. He obviously has contempt for sjws so I don't know why he wants forgiveness from them

>from 2015 GDQ goes to shit
>from 2016 medecins sans frontieres also goes to shit like the bunch of NGOs ferrying shit from africa to italy
>literally no reason to watch GDQ past 2015
well there you fucking go, you give money to a conman and an african ferrying servive, there's literally no reason to watch GDQ events, not even memes

This is great though... you can't be a cuck to money syndicates and live in a nice society. The more people realise this the better.

I hope he goes on welfare and takes as much as he can from the system... it's white men that keep it going.

U talk liek fagoo keel thyself