Look I'm attracted to my bank teller, she's about 20 years older than me

Look I'm attracted to my bank teller, she's about 20 years older than me.

I'd like to ask her out but I'm really unsure on the best method.

Could Jow Forums give me some guidance?

Attached: shutterstock_238709815.jpg (310x240, 13K)

Attracted to gym girl ive met few times. We talked like twice, and first time it was started by her.
shes always super nice to me and smiles whenever our eyes meet, which is often.

problem is i didnt introduce myself yet and only had talks on gym matters, but i want to get to know her.

What do

Attached: 1481109385002.jpg (300x300, 53K)

Offer her a protein bar. Tell her it contains your protein and she can have some more freshy milked from the source.

Classy ;)

She already knows your account balance so you will have to go straight to lying about your dick size.

>Look I'm attracted to my bank teller, she's about 20 years older than me.
>I'd like to ask her out but I'm really unsure on the best method.
Fucking don't. Only reason ur attracted to her is because its a women you have an excuse to talk to. Start talking to more girls and the attraction will fade fast.

No there's a general complexion of women I find attractive and it suits her.

I talk to plenty of women through Church

Since she can see how much money you have, just keep putting more and more money into the account, and she'll be impressed with how good you are at making money!

Women get really turned on by guys making money quickly. I just told this to my wife and she said "I don't think that's true, but actually maybe..." and then she giggled a lot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-09 at 20.58.33.png (634x470, 390K)

Tell her you have a large deposit you'd like to make after hours, and ask if she could meet you to help you with it.

I think hitting on working women is bad form since they're a captive audience and kinda required to be nice to you, but I love to flirt. If you want to test the waters just flirt with her a little bit.

You don't have to say anything stupid, just hold eye contact a little too long, speak slowly and deeply (relative to how you usually speak, don't try to sound like Barry White), compliment something on her. If she's really into it you'll be able to tell.

Now that I think about it, it's kinda insane how the right tone of voice and body language can turn a completely innocent and otherwise unremarkable conversation into this sexual foreplay

Is she already taken?

I don't think you should ask her out at work, customers asking women out while they work is a bad idea user. It happens all the time and most women are very tired of it.

lol

Here's what I can tell both of you. You are both picking someone to ask out based on the ismple fact that they talk to you. Gym guy at least has a shot because she is putting some effort in. Back guy is just setting himself up for failure.

Anyway, you both need to know that dating is not a process where you do the "steps" to get poeple to date you. Dating is just talking, flirting, and then it might lead to a date, or not.

How social are you guys? When was the last time you invited someone out (even a male friend) to do something? Tell me if you are Gym Guy or Bank Guy in the reply, please.

Gym guy
>how social
Not social at all
I can handle myself when it comes to talking to friends and people i just met but thats about it
>interaction with women
Lets just put it that way, im 25 and never held hands with girl romantically and closest ive ever been to sex is when one chick that liked me sat on my lap jokingly

My main problem is i get the girls interest and then i sperg out and act like theres zero interest on my part and they get bored or something.
have no problem jokingly flirting with girls im not interested to, lets say coworkers

Thoughts?

>Thoughts?

The question is, what's stopping you? Why do you avoid girls that give you a chance?

>what's stopping you?

I agree with this guy

OP, you sound like you're having a pity party

man up and go fix your life.

Slip her a folder piece of paper that says “This is a robbery, give me your number.” Then sit there with a big smile on your face.

lol

i like it

i'll be watching the news for you user

for some reason i want to take it slow with girls because i imagine life is like from disney writings
but i realize its not, and then its too late

this happened way too many times in my life to be frank

Then don't hesitate so much next time.

thats why i want to act on that girl from gym
she seemed so excited to talk with me when she first approached me

and she is so damn cute and has beautifull feminine curvy body

Yeah, but don't you have someone you actually know? Someone which would be easier to gauge if they like you or not?

I mean, by all means, go ask this girl out. Just don't take it personally if it doesn't work out, you know? You don't have much experience and you might be reading too much into it.

problem is i basically only meet women at gym or workplace, workplace is busted in that regard (already fcked up with one girl and she moved on) or sometimes on concerts that i go to.
But its not like i go there every weekend.

Besides, that girl isnt the only one that seems interested in me. Quite a bit of cuties smile to me and give signals, but that one approaching me and talking was quite obvious (at least from my perspective)

Are you ready for it to fail?

wont be first thing that i failed in my life to be frank familia

i rather take the short embarressment of failure over long term regret like im suffering from rn

Well, if you can handle it if it goes wrong, go ahead. Good luck.

thinking about this girl made me forget about the other one at least momentarily, so if we could hit it off that would be fucking amazing for my mental health.

>so if we could hit it off that would be fucking amazing for my mental health.

The thing is, what happens if you don't?

keke

then id be back to my current baseline
like i said, that wouldnt be my first rejection.

But since those, ive been working on myself hard, haircut, lifting, clothes, self care. You know the drill. Even coworker girls started flocking around me like crazy.

So im trying to keep head up and look posivitvely into future.
I dont deserve anything, but passively waiting didnt do anything for me over last 25 years of life so why do that further

>Even coworker girls started flocking around me like crazy.

Why not ask them out?

Oh, right, a few posts ago it was "busted". What's the deal, man?

sorry i had something

so those girls are mostly married by now so theres that

and the one busted girl is a long story
but tldr i fucked up by not acting or she was just playing with me for attention

one or the another

it's over, you're not chad she isn't interested, life sucks.

just leave her alone unless she acts like she's into you. bring a female friend with you to the bank and have her suss out the situation if you're not sure if you're reading the signals right.

Ask her if she knows usury is a jewish conspiracy against the goyim.