Will anyone be watching the Gypsy King put a beating on a nigger tonight?

Will anyone be watching the Gypsy King put a beating on a nigger tonight?

Attached: image[1].jpg (847x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YP9xeNKELK4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMtAK4Ea2PA
youtu.be/59wDP2ar1WA
youtu.be/YoA3A1yC0qU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8VlkRxcIYA
youtube.com/watch?v=jrBe56rL-54
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Ifb79CFpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is as gypsy as i'm korean, like zero

they're both subhumans desu m8

desu i want to see tyson kick the shit out out of that nig mostly because said nig is dogshit on a klitschko's shoe.

no idea who the guy is, but gypsy does not mean roma, he's probably referring to irish travelers

Indeed, Fury has Irish traveller heritage.

Fury is /ourguy, top notch bloke, incredible fighter

This. Fury is definitely our guy. Redpilled as a mother fucker

This. Genius boxer and historian of the sport

Deontay wilder gonna batter that pikey. Y'all don't even watch boxing lmao.

youtu.be/nmhi6KRIB3Y

>Irish
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=YP9xeNKELK4

no he won't

oone of these people is a nigger the other is black

Fury's in Wilder's head big time

Wilder can't win

wait that's not conner mcgregor?
lol all white people look the same

Why are idiots so hyped on these nobodies? They aint the khabib or mcgregor level

?...I think it's you who doesnt watch boxing. This fight is tough to call, I would love if Fury won but the prospect of wilder-Joshua is fucking tasty.

literally who?

look at the way he uses his height to rip that left hook to the body. god damn i'd be fucked up with one of those.

holy shit
i stand corrected
he's /our guy/, lads. /are fookin guy/!

Check out his defeat of Klichko
He makes guys who are as hard as nails look like schoolgirls

M8, really looking forward to this fight! To scared to put a bet on though, Tyson will box circles around wilder, but wildet although a shit boxer is very accurate with the right.

>Give tyson your energy bois!

Attached: genki-dama-artistic-dbz.jpg (680x429, 224K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nMtAK4Ea2PA

I think he was trolling (((them))) in this vid

youtu.be/59wDP2ar1WA

>American
>Smart

Wilder beats Parker no problem, but this Gypsy is one tough fight

he's a mad lad alright youtu.be/YoA3A1yC0qU

Irish travelers are gypsies too dumbass

He is referring to Roma gypsies, fury is a traveller which are often called gypsies as an insult, but the two groups aren’t related.

Fury is a fat fuck, but he can sure as hell fight, perhaps that’s his strategy, make himself look out of shape, and then lash out.

His movement abd speed are phenomenal for a heavy weight. Comig from a bareknuckle background he's just too good at not getting hit. Unless of course he's hitting himself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8VlkRxcIYA

The real redpill is that they are

Roma are indians, they originated in Rajastan

In Britain the different social classes are kept genetically distinct under threat of violence.

Gypsy vs a Nigger? No thanks.

tyson in 2

In their behaviour they are practically identical, but ethnically they are separate, yet both equally as inbred, and retarded.

The only thing that will do is make his opponent want to take the fight late

Realistically Tyson can only loose by KO. He most definitely prefers boxinf on the outside and I'm not sure wilder has the tool box to break him open and control the distance and tempo.

Travelers are hard nuts to crack, and Tyson is the king of them so I’m confident in his ability to lay niggers out.

How can a white man be proud of being a white gypsy? It's basically admitting to that you're a LARPer who identifies as a subhuman.

If they had any real pride in them they would drop that shit in 2 seconds and say they're regular Irishmen.

The car thief has not fought in years. How is he supposed to jump back in the ring and be in top form. Big mistake.

I used to be a fan of Wilder but I can't stand his racial bullshit, which is what every black athlete with any prominence adheres to. I hope Fury dances on this gumby negro and shuts him out, im just nervous he's lost too much weight and "left it all in the gym" so to speak.

Anyone else nervous he's taking this fight too soon? One thing we CAN say about Wilder is the dude can punch for sure.

Attached: 1542826076285.jpg (492x640, 45K)

>Gypsy King
>British
>British people fighting

Bwahahahahahahahha

He's not a huge puncher for his weight but has a ring IQ over 9000. Most of.his stoppages come from shovel punches to the floating rib.

Wilder still only needs one good striaght right to win. I can't bring myself to bet on this one. He's a pikey, so he'll fight for as long as he can stand. Genuinely excited for this one, then Joshua will have to fight him next year unless one looses a title .

It's about constriction,we aren't robots mate.
Think of him as a EcoFascist.

Not too happy about how fast he lost that weight. I think it was over 10 stone. Definitely not good for the body. Pikeys genuinely are tough as nails though.

The amerinigger is getting decisioned

>Roma are indians, they originated in Rajastan
If its from Romania, they're gypsies.

mcgregor ain't at the khabib level, you mean to say

THERE'S ONLY ONE TYSON FURRYYYYYYYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=jrBe56rL-54

WOULD NEVER SEE jOSHUA DOING THAT

Attached: TYS.jpg (300x168, 8K)

tyson wanted the ring bigger but wilders team made sure it's smaller so he can't run

FO HUNDERED YEARS MY PEOPLE BEEN FIGHTING

jej

This is so much more entertaining than American boxing. Are most UK fights like this?

They went to Romania from india. Thats why they don't poo in loo (not even joking)

steaming links?

hahahaha, and i love him, but still, praise the lord

Really?! Don't the WBC have a specified size?

sure will

Ya I really hope he gets destroyed after that rant. What a fuckin whiny bitch he is.

Kebab is a boring muzzie wrestlefaggot conor drew the money

Gonnae whack the black right off him lol

Most people called gypsies in the uk are Irish travellers, not Roma

WASSUP CHAMP. HOW YOU DOING CHAMP. FIGHT ME CHAMP.

cry moar when he gets battered, will be a golden saltmining operation

>WOULD NEVER SEE jOSHUA DOING THAT

He'd be too busy looking at himself in the mirror

maybe conor should be in showbiz then
maybe he should be in wwe
because when it came to real fighting, in a cage, mano-e-mano, conor got exposed and humiliated
he got shut up
contrast him in the press conference,
>FOOKIN FOOKIN FOOKIN
>FOOKIN THIS, FOOKIN THAT, MUH BRAND, MUH WHISKEY
and all his nigger antics like attacking buses
contrast that with when the fight was stopped
tapping like a bitch, sitting on the floor like a cuck with no answer
as khabib stood tall

and he has the gall to insinuate there'll be a rematch
lol
when a challenger fails to dethrone the champ, the challenger doesn't get a rematch
conor is an african american tier in his behaviour
>muh money
khabib at least has honour, he makes it clear that money is only so valuable
there's more to life than money
sure he could earn tons more by giving the little cunt a rematch
but the cunt doesn't deserve it
there are some things in life more important than money

fuck conor mcnigger

Pikeys are below scum. Real gypsies hate them. Travellers are universally detested by everyone. If they move to your area you're guaranteed theft from sheds, vans etc, pubs getting smashed up, restaurants not getting paid etc etc etc and when they leave shit literally piles of human shit are left. Nevermind the distraction burglaries on old folk, cocaine and other drug dealing, car theft, threats, catapults, puppy farms, dog stealing. Bunch of cunts. Fury blamed depression on his positive drug tests! What a cunt. Sick of mental illness being used by scum to excuse their behaviour. He's a cunt. His family are cunts! His daughter is called "Venezuela" for fucks sake! Hope he knocked out and brain damaged, living his life wearing a nappy. Wilder is the lesser of 2 evils.

Is trolling worth it when you come across as a brain-damaged schizophrenic?

Attached: 1543337811140.png (346x307, 227K)

You're fucking retarded bong.

Conor is a world-class fighter, has shat on more top-tier athletes than you could ever hope to imagine.

And that's just Conors style, it's smart financially, it's good for attracting spectators to the sport, and its entertaining.

He was out of the cage for 3 years, got too cocky, too distracted with other business ventures, and khabib was very insulted and had oodles of pressure to do well, especially with the inclusion of the dagestani dirt conor brought up.

A prepared Conor will maul Khabib any day. Thats why he always has to hold on to dear life to a fuckers legs just to squeeze out another victory. Thats why Iaquinta exposed him. I promise you didn't give a FLYING FUCK about Khabib pre-conor fight. Go dickride some mad backwards goat fucking cunt you traitor, people like you are why britain is so fucking cucked.

Attached: disgust.png (232x217, 8K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Ifb79CFpc

you're right, i;m not necessarily a khabib fan
but when i see two guys,
and one behaves like a nigger
and one behaves in a dignified manner
i'm obviously gonna root for the second guy
(and guess what? he won, while conor mcnigger couldn't back up anything he said)

idiot

Didn't khebab like leap into the audience and start swinging at people after the fight? Not very civilized

oh yeah that's true
still, before the fight the choice was clear

and it's 1 transgression of basic decency
everyone can make one mistake
whereas it's conor mcnigger's way of living

A little Englander, bet you suck your own dick too

i fucking love Fury top teir man

Pikeys are honorary gypsies

fuck off nigger

>the way sportsniggers behave is terrible, but it's >LE EBIN FUCKIN BASED!!!!!XDXDXD when Conor does it, because he's white!

kys
Conor is a filthy human specimen
he's not even white, have you seen his disgusting full chest tattoo? he's half blue
you can't claim to be white if you're LITERALLY half blue
khabib doesn't buy into any of this nigger degeneracy, no tattoos
respects his body and natural human skin
doesn't attack buses, sending glass shards into innocent people's eyes
doesn't swear every second word

conor is an absolute trashnigger next to khabib
and he's a literal mudslime - how much of a nigger do you have to be where a mudslime is dignified and respectful next to you?

it's a real shame he didn't give that cuckolist a heart attack

hes the same height as Wilder but has a longer reach.
Most boxers add 2-3" onto their heights Joseph Parker is only 6'2 and Haye is 6ft,Usyk 6ft

reddit boxing live stream

just type that in goggle when the fights on
i watch all mma streams, football literally anything you're intrested in

Why do all of the British boxers look like flabby fucks from off the street?

knackers aren't white

Kebab is the most cowardly form of fighter, a wrestlefaggot whose spent his whole life rolling and holding down other sweaty men and probably ass fucking them too since hes a dirty muzzie. Also, youre a nigger.

Don't get so worked up, it's just bread & circuses for NPC mongs.

he's just irish desu doesn't have the inbreeding of the knackers we have clearly

It's the sport
MMA - MIXED martial arts
you can choose any form you want as long as it's in the rules (no strikes to back of the head etc)
boxing, kickboxing, muay thai, wrestling, capoeira or whatever eddy is tekken uses
kung fu karate, taekwondo
Take your pick
Don't cry when your style gets trumped

If anyone was cheating it was Conor - he cheated several times in the match and still lost
e.g. holding on to the cage on the floor etc

you're like those barca cunts who think tiki taki is the only way to play football
that no other way should be allowed
so when they get beat, they claim it wasn't really a loss because the other team's style of play is illegitimate, only tiki taki passa passa passa spic midget method should be allowed

WOMP WOMP

Lol'ed hard as fuck

Done well lad. Piratebrowser is good too

based
and redpilled

Fury's gonna get absolutely wrecked.

Wilder with the knockout in round 5

Took my winnings from Scotland/Shitrael and put it on Tyson. £8.50 on Tyson to win by KO/TKO or tech dec any round. 51 bongs winnings, come on boys!