Itt we laugh at Varg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1543634198541.png (829x550, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ283N_ZdKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sumerians were Europeans

All those civilization wete conquered by the aryans so he is not that wrong

Attached: Swastika-worldmap-e1496838782910.jpg (1600x900, 272K)

>Sumerians? European
>Egyptians? European
>Poo's? European
>Chinese? European
>Italians, Greeks? Filthy non-European mutts! How dare you suggest that these brown haired subhumans who had a civilization that outclassed Scandinavians for hundreds of years are Europeans!
t. Varg

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: gettyimages-90898719-1024x1024.jpg (1024x714, 237K)

The halogroup of the aryans extending from the steppe since inmemorial times
Indus valley
India
Egypt were conquered by the aryans we have not genetic proof of the sumerians thou

Attached: Haplogroup_R_(Y-DNA).png (400x206, 59K)

China is the only civilization not conquered by the aryans i think

>Haplogroups having anything to do with race

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 270142.jpg (1400x899, 732K)

This is the white people version of we wuz kings and afrocentrism

AHA HA HA HA BASED VARG SHITTING ON ISLAM FOR ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING IN HISTORY

b&R

He's not really wrong tho

>Italian, Greeks
Ok but like actually look at some of their 23andme results. I'm not saying "Greeks and Italians aren't white", just that a lot of mixed people live in those countries.

But we have dna text already of all the group that spreaded around the world scythians , yamnaya,andronovo , sintashta , afasanievo and all of them cluster with europeans
You are an iliterate retard this have been published in nature already , its old news

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA

Attached: abbott-spill1.jpg (224x224, 6K)

he's right you know

Let me get a citation on that, this should be fucking hilarious LMAO

Attached: Billy+Slater+Melbourne+Storm+Training+Session+Vep8v68ayWzl.jpg (594x386, 40K)

never heard of great britian?

i guess, because it's shit-britian now

He is only partialy right aryans conquered all those civilization ( except china)but the mayority of them were not founded by them

Source: Non existent

phenotype of all indo european tribes that conquered the world

Attached: 1523760179885.png (961x1271, 150K)

all indo european tribes cluster with actual europeans

Attached: PCA.png (637x594, 82K)

we're not "white" as "pigskin white" like the anglos, but even the southernest of the terroni ain't black or sandy whatsoever. that been said, italy hosts different two main ethnicities, both of them are derived from the caucasian white gene pool

proportion of indo european of yamnaya admixture in europe

Attached: adf.png (1180x987, 260K)

they even expanded to china in the bronze age and inrouced c hariots,apiculture,horse ,metalurgy....but were able to change the language

Attached: 1534304238863 (1).jpg (1280x2872, 1.48M)

werent

What a dumb cringey cunt. He really unironically said that? I wish he would just off himself or that some French Arab would help him along.

but like i said earlier indus valley was founded by iranians farmers and egypt by natufians even if later on were conquered by indo european tribes
we dont have dna samples of sumerians but certainly arent semitic

You dont honestly believe haplogroups = race do you?

surely you dont actually believe this? lmao hahah noo......

Attached: 534c1614ba91aa403b712b67ed1a03d6.jpg (650x366, 21K)

Lmao

retarded sandnigger i have posted an autosomal pca map where say clearly that indo europeans tribes cluster with europeans
stop embarrasing yourself

Varg is the king of WE WUZ

the dna text were done by chinese scientist

So if Europeans came from Middle East, and Christianity also came from it, then it is an Europeans religion since the beginning!

Attached: 1535815110765.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

I like Varg but sometimes he’s such a retard

Attached: 93FF8286-5960-454E-B3F3-FFBD31EDB2B4.jpg (750x599, 361K)

WE WUZZ ARABZZZ AND SHIEET
PATHETIC

Attached: 1542801138697.jpg (376x309, 21K)

This is of neolithic Europeans. How on earth does this prove vargs claims right you delusional retard?

Post a a full genome sequence of ancient Mesopotamian, Indus valley or ancient chinese proving varg right. Pro tip: you cant

He's right, at one time all those places had Indo-European rulers

it isnt hard to see why the middle east or mediterranean would be best for early civilizations due to the balance of somewhat higher IQ from lower temperatures but still somewhat ok temperatures, so somewhat easy living ocnditions due to not wasting time prepping for and dying from fucking winter and starvation

why cant shitskins and commies realize this?

redhead mummy in china 2000bc ,the tocharians

Attached: chinamummy1.jpg (640x305, 51K)

learn some history you fucking transexual

not defending varg or anything btw which should be obvious

no retard ,the grey points in the left are today europeans the rest are the protoraces that spreaded around the world
andronovo ,sinatshta,yamnaya .....

It’s so autistic to claim that all ancient civilizations were European.
Because unless all the Europeans in those regions were exterminated, all Egyptians, all Arabs, all Chinese or at least a huge amount of them would carry haplogroups that show that they had European acestors.

Attached: 75D94F22-85F1-4DEA-BB58-9EC20A9E7DB2.jpg (480x591, 44K)

*Ancestors

This is we wuz kangz level of bullshit.

Is that a skeleton boner?

all of them were conquered by aryans except china,and india iran ,the steppe....founded by them

Then were are the Aryans in those regions?

tocharians tribes

Attached: jp.jpg (200x252, 17K)

*Where
FUCK I’m having a stroke

just go do the most basic research into actual history.

Varg is in the right here

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 358K)

At first glance, I thought the upper left image was a shifting pattern on a standard car shifter.

mixed to extinction ,very few remain pure
pic in china descendants of tocharians

Attached: main-qimg-844cc8bbecf9ec18545bd7f7118a91d9-c.jpg (500x375, 29K)

You can really feel that OP is about to mentally snap. Fun thread. 3/5

>Europeans founded Chinese civilization

Attached: Blank+_9caebd660c24b6e755e08a331c69176b.jpg (552x423, 36K)

So your proof that europeans founded egypt mesopotamia and china is now extinct protohumans that lived tens of thousands of years ago and likely didnt resemble anything close to the distinct phenotypes we see today

genius

Varg also lived in Iraq, lol.

Look at how perfect the Anglo is in that chart, the perfect mixture.

Basic research tells me that a lot of pharaohs had European DNA and that’s it.
To claim that those civilizations were ”aryan” is just stupid.

You don't honestly believe that the Chinese civilization was founded by europeans, do you?

we are considered white only when it's convenient

Again, a huge amount of them would still have a tiny amount of European DNA that proves that their Ancestors were European.

i have said thousands times already they didnt founded some of them they conquered it

its scientifically proved already ,check yamnaya expansion
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ283N_ZdKY

Chinese today are known to be pure mutts, from constant invasions. No one can say who the racial group that founded China are because it has been conquered so much. BUT the oldest remains found in China, are red haired people. And Northern Pakistan has a lot of white red haired people, which is right next to China (just Google image 'Northern Pakistani').

WE

>Basic research tells me that a lot of pharaohs had European DNA and that’s it.

as far as im aware theres no research into ancient egyptians that shows them being of European descent. Only buzz word news articles proclaiming a symmetry between haplogroups and ethnicity

china was founded by chinks but indo european spreaded metalurgy,chariots,horse...that would let them start their first civilization

Wew lad, have you not watched the YouTube channels 7phonecian7 and ASuperEgyptian? That is all you need.

It is objectively true that Islam accomplished literally nothing and is entirely backwards and need to be illegal, but calling Indus valley European is not quite right

>Caring about loser Jewtube e-celeb.

Kill yourself.

archeology will eventually testify for what we already know deep down
WE

Your own video disproves varg's theory, no indo european presence in indus valley during their civilisational period, nor egypt, nor china

no they weren't they were shemites.

>if you quote someone's words with context you are character assassinating them!

Attached: windmill.jpg (581x767, 82K)

Fag is as ridiculous as those afrocentrists who claim everyone were black

this are only the tribes were the indo europeans language was implanted succesfully and like isaid earlier egypt,indus valley and china were founded by the natives even if at some point were dominated by indo european tribes
the new kingdom times in egypt and when egyp reach their max expansion is clearly under idno european control,chariots horse,bronze weapons are introduced and all the pharaoh texted in that time are r1b redhead

nice horseshoe theory d'blenge bongo fromage
there are actual genetic reasons to believe varg, common sense was always on this particular side of history. you know who shared this belief of indo-european supremacy? starts with an H

>they was r1b

There you go again misinterpreting how haplogroups work

shitler? thank god we made him lose

you are on the wrong side of history user

That famous genius that was Hortler ? Or is inbred cousin that wanted to find europeans in Tibet ?

Hitler? He didn’t believe that that Aryans ruled ancient China. He even wrote that he admitted that China and Japan had a richer and more advanced history than the Aryans.

no u

>theres genetic reasons to believe varg

more haplogroup data lmao?

Attached: _68348149_michael_clarke_darren_lehmann_smiling_getty.jpg (480x270, 17K)

they introduced the same bronze weapons from the steppe
they introduced the same horse and chariots than in the steppe
they buried their horse the same way that in the steppe 5000 km away
the pharaoh in the new kingdom time are redhead
r1b is nothing more than a confirmation convined with the rest of evidences at that point

you mean like in ww2 when you fucked everything up or in ww1 when you also fucked everything up

i watched one video with this varg dude to know he was full of shit

i never said he did, didn't even imply it. for supremacy to exist, there needs to be a clear tribal separation. the turks didn't genetically conquer anatolia now did they? their proclaimed genetic origin stands at about 7%
go back to somalia

i mean when we made shitler lose
can you read faggot?

t. Muhamad da Silva

i'm in a country that reflects my genetic heritage, i'm not a leech to european ideals thank you very much

I mean it's not very convenient for us since you fucked it up. Be glad you are still considered european, you're like a razors step from being the next greece (who is razor thin to being the next turkey).

The one in Norway looks like jews were behind it.

i don't want to be considered european,whites are all effeminate faggots

>He even wrote that he admitted that China and Japan had a richer and more advanced history than the Aryans.
Did he? must have been a meth induced hallucination if so.

yea they were conquered by manchus while outnumbering them 1000:1, imagine this 1000 chink men watches 1 manchu chad rape all their women, amazing O_O

go to turkey then you'll probably fit right in