HABBENING

twitter.com/shaunking/status/1068254676951461889

>We MUST be able to thoughtfully critique Israel, and their rampant human rights abuses and war crimes, without being accused of anti-Semitism or bigotry. No nation is beyond reproach. Period.

THEY'RE CHANGING TRAJECTORY LADS. SLOWLY BUT SURELY THEY'RE SHIFTING FIRE TO OUR GREATEST ALLY.
KEEP MEMING.

Attached: Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif (320x213, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qn7HvnMJZd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I thought all minorities were friends?

It’s illegal here

Happy Hannukah!

They're waking up. Dunno if itll do any good but this world needs to come together if we are going to save it. We can kill each other later.

youtube.com/watch?v=qn7HvnMJZd4

Stop electing the illegitimate sons of commie dictators, leaf.

based and redpilled

this is 2 times i agree with shaun king already

Be a us state or stop existing, kys faggot leaf

Dec 5th it will be revealed to the public that (((jews))) are not jews, but in fact a non human race that hijacked a religion, falsified persecutions so that they could quietly take over the world. Anyone who spoke out against (((them))) would be branded a bigot. CHECK EM

No it isn't, retard.

It must be nice to be a lefty and get to tell the truth without being called nasty names sometimes

This is literally in response to Marc Lamont getting fired from CNN for saying Palestine will be free "from the river to the sea" on air. Lamont is a DemSoc who the usual suspects proceeded to call all the usual names.

>basedboi band

Well well well. Can't keep is strong black brothas down

Read some history you ignorant idiots

Attached: 001.png (581x578, 420K)

Bump

>Homeland

The only document to suggest that it's actually their homeland is the Old Testament. And that requires you actually accept that they are descended of the tribe of Judah - a claim for which there is zero evidence. Khazars, on the other hand, hail from the Georgia/Armenia/Southwest Russia. So fuck off.

Oh yea

It HAS begun.

Attached: 1527966060817.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Attached: 1543269342907.jpg (474x474, 15K)

Palestine all the way.

Attached: JuMfG05.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>history written by the winners
>bad guys won
>READ THIS BIAS INFORMATION
Okay

enduring Mossad*

FTFY

Attached: 1543635575205.jpg (1408x1325, 1.41M)

>and that's a good thing
>here's why

Attached: trudeaucommie.jpg (500x338, 46K)

i bought a guitar off some methhead on craigslist who had a NIN sticker on the case. after i handed him the money i ripped the sticker off and threw it in his driveway

It's basically illegal here too.

Attached: Anti-BDS Dark Blue.jpg (750x472, 44K)

this senpai

>i won't do the right thing because it's against the law

Go criticize a Jew in public and see what happens

>>We MUST be able to thoughtfully critique Israel, and their rampant human rights abuses and war crimes, without being accused of anti-Semitism or bigotry. No nation is beyond reproach. Period.

Who wins in 2020:

Democrats with an anti-Israel stance

Or

Republicans with a stance of federal legalization of Marijuana?

Attached: IMG_20170405_075159.png (1440x2560, 1.02M)

>Democrats with an anti-Israel stance
Those Democrats are back benchers. Real power is held by pro-Israel Democrats, many of whom are Jewish. Anti-Israel Democrats are like anti-immigration Republicans, populists without any real hope of policy implementation.

1) he kvetches
2) social media frenzy
3) nothing else because i'm living off of the money i saved.
moral of the story: get "fuck you" money and do what you want.

Or the ADL lobbies the FBI, IRS, and SEC to crawl up your ass until they can prosecute you on some chickenshit charge.

>The intercept
They have been againt Israel for years. Nothing new