South Africa - What is your honest opinion about us White South Africans?

I want to clear a few misconceptions that you might have about us.
And yes, it's me, you one and only A Kruger.
I am back for good this time. Happy Holidays everyone.

Attached: IMG_20181201_145701_682.jpg (596x591, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22BXKKDDbuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was excited to see some SA tittays then that picture gave me glaucoma

The tall one needs some violent dickin.

i saw a webm of a woman in a vehicle about to get out and some nigger pulled over and was running towards her with a rag but she got away thankfully. how common is fucked up shit like that

They need more BBC

Should have kept Apartheid.

Can you please post your alleged webm?

Attached: IMG_20181201_151251_979.jpg (1080x1300, 267K)

wtf would i save that

you guys are cool but you hate us
i don't blame you

>Should have kept Apartheid.
Apartheid was economically disastrous. Scandinavia & Soviet Union hated us because of Apartheid

Attached: 1507830367354.jpg (600x431, 65K)

>wtf would i save that?
Because you're a lonely autist who spends weekends on a Japanese board during the weekend

Attached: who_is_white.jpg (889x739, 130K)

How exactly do young white South Africans find jobs in South Africa? Do you just apply online and turn up to interviews competing with 20 blacks and coloured applicants who may get favourable treatment? Do they even advertise jobs online in South Africa? Do all white South Africans work in family businesses? How do NEETs survive there who can't find a job?

I never understand how young white people survive in the South African economy. Most young people in the West have trouble finding work, how the fuck do they do it in a country that's 80% black?

Love you guys.

Attached: pga_a_player_b1_576.jpg (576x324, 38K)

they are weird

Dont worry were coming to save you. plans are being made. fuck chinks and niggers

What you have now is better?

I'm all for you getting your country back and it saddens me to hear you getting fucked by the africans but every white south african i meet is a dead set fuck head true god.

fpbp also came here to post this

probably a bunch of coalburners and idc if theyre genocided.

why?

How can girls like that even exist over there without getting raped and killed by a pavement monkey?

Are these some neat-picked images or do you think it's partially true.

Also how is it for work for a european white guy, are limited from some jobs, can you get out of the main city hubs, is criminality and violence a problem?

Attached: 1541758285078.jpg (551x400, 59K)

Coalburning isn't really a thing in South Africa. The black men are all short, skinny/fat, speak English as a 2nd language after their Bantu language, are extremely poor, have an extremely high likelihood of having HIV/AIDs, and will probably murder them afterwards. The black men also have plenty of black women to choose from, and South Africa is still very segregated and the white areas are wealthy and the black areas are slums, so there isn't really anywhere logistically coalburning can occur if the women even wanted to, which they don't. There is also zero race mixing propaganda in the media funnily enough. Afrikaners in particular are also still very Christian and conservative, almost Mormon tier in the rural Transvaal regions. In general though, white South African women can be whores, but pretty much only with other white men. There is a growing trend in schools with some Zoomer girls getting with Coloured guys, who are basically like the Hispanics of South Africa and also speak Afrikaans as well as English, but that's still quite rare.

boer people were isolated for 600 years.

Don't care about you at all.

Saged it

Not him but here is a video and i think it's what that user was talking bout.
youtube.com/watch?v=22BXKKDDbuU

Sage

Boérs never die

Idk we love your whites. hate your blacks and half of us would unironically move there to help fight the race war as long as it meant going somewhere where white people work as a bloc. the other half would be more than willing to give their lives in the race war if it meant they might have a chance at decent south african pussy.

fuckin newfags

from what you have shown us, your women are ultra-whores

I can barely understand Americans wanting to live with a minority of niggers, but how any white man could live as a minority among niggers has me fucked.
Maddest cunts on earth.

IDK i found one ant looking female rapper who seemed like suffering from aids. She used to rap with niggers and it made me check out.

My understanding of your country is that it still suffers from grievous social injustices, along with economic challenges created from the Apartheid era.

It will likely take many more generations before your country begins to see concrete social and economic progress towards stable racial relations.

Granted, SA's issues are not entirely it's own fault and some of it's economic and social instabilities are due to it's neighbors and the African continent in general.

>Spends weekends, on the weekend.

And we are the retarded ones?

1) Can't emigrate to any country they feel like easily to escape with their South African passports, unlike Rhodesians who had British passports
2) Live like rich cunts with pools, servants, massive house, good paying jobs, guaranteed white waifu
3) Nice weather
4) "We were here first, we died for this land"
5) Country is so massive and spread out segregation is very easy and well establised, so you could go most of your life without hardly having to interact with blacks and mostly be around other whites
6) Southwestern SA (Garden Route) is still mostly White and comfy, and the Western Cape is mostly filled with Afrikaans-speaking Coloureds, who are all basically like brown versions of the guy from Die Antwoord rather than tribal Zulus
7) Most of the farm murders happen in the northeast near Mozambique or Zimbabwe, or in Zululand, the farmers were born into it after inheriting land from their parents and know what they're getting into and prepare and plan their lives accordingly, just like their ancestors did. They are still a small minority of actual white South Africans though

Once you take out the blacks out of the equation, most South Africans have pretty decent lives better than most other white Westerners could only dream of. Their lifestyle would be classified "upper middle-class" in the US/Europe and they're all born into it. Most white South Africans try their best to ignore the blacks and enjoy the high standard of living they have

faggot

Ah yeah I guess its similiar to our abos, they dont exist to the majority of us, I haven't seen one IRL in years. But still, we don't have millions of them that could potentially chimp out and do any real damage.. it still seems unnerving to me regardless

should´ve shot those niggers

Most South Africans live in a kind of wilful ignorance, but they are still very tense people, who know deep down they're on borrowed time. However, the Afrikaners probably always felt like that which is why they have loved prophets like Siener van Rensburg and they could still be there for another couple hundred years with the same paranoia, which is a typical African attitude across the continent.

White South Africans are made in the image of God and are being persecuted by the spawn of the cursed liar.

As far as I'm concerned I'd open the borders of the UK and let every single one of you emigrate here (not that this shithole is any more welcoming to God's people than your own).

Inb4 hatespeech.

mormons are shit dude

stop eating memes