Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_25.png (609x690, 534K)

The Spanish speaking world is not affected by political correctess

This just shows that Argentinians are the master race of Latin America.

Nobody cares. It's a distraction from the shitshow of govt. they have

I feel sad as shit that a beaner from this shithole imitates mexicans, floods the USA, and lowers the quality of the USA posts even lower that they already where.
Bite a bullet

Attached: ohshi.jpg (261x299, 24K)

It's so beautiful to see your children surpass you

And he doesn't even integrate into the USA and follows their values, no. The fucking beaner still behaves like a third world wetback shilling nigger memes watching cattle vision, shilling for the communists news networks from here unawarely like a good cattle.
Jews are right when they say that goyim are cattle, if they're refering to beaners.
Bite a bullet OP, bite a bullet

The same with the other feminist nigger thread. You go to the USA, and start spamming shit that doesn't belong in the USA. Why the fuck do you change your residency country if you're not going to follow their behaviours nigger? Do you feel proud showing yourself as an example to the rest of the world? A beaner nigger that doesn't integrate into their nations nor websites (take note this place is an english board) not using the language that they're supposed to be using.
It's like niggers that motherfuck the driver in the public bus, they're subhumans but they don't notice.

top keke

Attached: 0BCB2240-EFF2-4709-88E8-DD858E3CE8D5.jpg (326x320, 24K)

bro I think you're confusing me with someone else, I'm not even fucking white let alone argie

plz come again

based argies

Attached: D24D42F6-3D40-414D-BD2E-99898CC1DD89.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Based and redpilled

bumpppppppppppp

Someone with a fake twitter call this guy out for daring to impose his cultural values on Argentina.

We are not sorry. The most familiar Indian figure we have in Argentina is thank to The Simpsons. We love Apu, he is not a street pooper or uncivilized guy.

why argies love simpsons?

It is a reflection of our society too. And it became a relief valve to escape the agony with laughing.

Someone doesn't know about California

(You)

Attached: negro.jpg (900x527, 79K)

I never understood why leftists took offense to Apu. He was a hard working, legal immigrant/business owner that was college educated and raising a family.
Dude was literally the personification of the American dream.

Because he has a funny accent and a hard to pronounce name. That makes him a racist figure to the Baizuo.

Sneed

That’s not Spanish that’s Mexican know the difference user, Youd probably think a quebecer speaks french