Fall for racemix meme

>fall for racemix meme
>have turd baby
>it grows up to be a pixar bug like this thing

why in the world do people expect a good outcome from this?

Attached: lasgoblinas.png (630x749, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk man I like her hair. However her face deserves to be stroked.......with a rake

looks like a jew

it looks like every american i've ever seen. what's your point, mighty mutt?

Trade it for meth. Then get high AF and start headbutting people. You literally can't go wrong.

Attached: NfFfwm5.gif (399x225, 1.99M)

>why in the world do people expect a good outcome from this?
Why do you expect race mixers to think about the future?

Looks like a 20%-er mulatto or quadroon. Probably a nice girl though.

Attached: 05F455F3-7313-4989-A9B9-4FFDB204D9FF.jpg (750x1301, 892K)

What do you call a female bugman?

because a lot of normies unironically think
DUDE CUTE MUTT BABY LMAO

isnt that just a jew?

She looks like she sucks and fucks on the first date.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why interracial couple think this shit is okay. Like I understand it's natural for a couple to want to have children, but it's almost selfish to not consider the child's future.

I'm mixed myself. Black Brazilian mother and White American father. They're not bad people, quite the opposite actually. However, there is a small part of me that will forever resent them for giving me shit genes. At 18 years old, I'm only 5'4", despite my dad and younger brother being 5'9". The rest of my family is actually good looking, and meanwhile, I look like a mutt version of Joe Pesci.

>las goblinas.png
>not AYYYLMAO
an attempt was made

HalfBlack/HalfWhite here. I feel you bro, I feel like a mule. I don't want a low iq nigress but I know intercourse with a white woman isn't good with me isn't good for her nor our 1/4th mixed mutt child

But I will have my vengeance against the jews before I die. And I will help the fight to make sure there aren't more cases like me or youm

kek what is a pixar bug?

La Goblina

You probably look like shit, my man

It works in less than 10 out of every 100 attempts. Most times you end up with a violent dumb lazy brazilian.

> swings a heavy press wood table like a Louisville slugger
WTF

dios mio....

We had a negress chimp out at work a few days ago. One minute she is calmly talking to another women. The next she is screaming and throwing stuff

catches a chair afterwards

its not always a bad outcome

buddy of my father is black and has a white wife. all her children are white, blond and with blue eyes

kinda rare i guess but its possible. but yeah iam still not a fan of racemixing

BASSED MUTT OF REVENGE: a man denied his ethnic purity.

Attached: 6EE00FA7-A592-428A-BF87-BCCBB86DA38D.jpg (436x344, 35K)

No hes just a cuck raising alphas son.

I refuse to believe this a real person.

Looking at the picture you posted....I had no idea there were so many definitions of non-whites.

>castiza
>mestiza
>native
>mixed
>hispanic
>latino

The English language is very descriptive.....many different words that all mean the same thing: non-white.

She literally looks American. What do her parents look like? Also, do you think two average looking Americans would make a better looking child?

Pixar bug
Fucking kek

That chart was made by somebody with a blatant Asian preference.

>Jews are to blame for your parents meeting and making you
>Race mixing is to blame for your short stature despite both parents being tall
How pathetic you both must be to blame others for your failings.

He's a cuck and she cheated on him

Actually you can thank the Spanish for those classifications and words.

Read thread

why do you get off on tearing down other people who you have never met? she looks like a happy nice girl who is living her life, stop being a bitter faggot

>she looks like a happy nice girl
She looks like a literal bug eyed monster I'm actually having trouble believing is a real person. It looks shopped to me.

>pixar bug
fucking kek

tbf I would impregnate a black just for kicks

Attached: pixar lamp.gif (300x300, 1.98M)

I am a Quadroon from `94
My father was already born in `59
Race Mixing was VERY popular here considering we have a unironically kind Negro population who came from Suriname

However his father was Jamaican-British soldier who pumped and dumped his mom and he never got a chance to meet him

My half-breed father was constantly in a switch with himself, alot of self hatred since he visually appeared as ANY black man in the world but talks white since he grew up in the north of my country ( and was accepted by the people of Den Helder)

Fast forward, Always resented him that when he is aware of the racial mixing problem, Why contribute too it ? I am aware since 6 that i am a La Creatura and it has not been too nice, Sure people compliment me on my green eyes and olive skin, But it does not help that i am fully aware (((They))) imposed this upon the white people of my country, And it wont be 5 years untill i meet another Quadroon ( alot of half breeds but never encountered another Quadroon)

I am a voluntary celibate, Not because i hate my life anymore or any of that but knowing fully well that whatever my intentions are by marrying a white woman, I ALSO contributed to the washing down of white genes in my country

Found God again this year but unironically aswell, I am very happy that i am alive and understand fully well that i can live a full life! But atleast a self aware one.

Side note, I am getting confused for a Italian alot and it is not wonder why they look so different all over the place, DONT MIX!

Attached: 13482842.png (1200x758, 433K)

I made the first row to complain about why people called black everything non-pure white as if it were the same a black and an oct

How it got mixed up with the rest, i don't know, nor I think I get it either
What's the point of the whole chart?
Or is it just a Pantone catalogue for race bleaching?

The last one on the first row has absolutely no black ancestry because that was the point, so I don't know how it even fits in the scheme, nor what the itention here was

Attached: black.png (1280x1584, 2.17M)

Check out how your Mexicans get self-hatred influence ( Agenda) by having their shows full of Castiza`s and, ESPECIALLY full "Blancos" imported from Spai.

RULES OF NATURE

This gif always gets me

Attached: 1541407415194.jpg (380x359, 117K)

should have drunk more alcohol whilst pregnant to cancel out the bug eyes.

>green eyes and olive skin
pic now

>washing down of white genes in my country
Can you move? The Americas are race mix central
You are stuck in the mutt zone, why resent it? It's not like there aren't other mutts galore
Dude, everything was ancient racemix and later speciation. You are your own thing, run with it.
What bothers me is the forced attempt at dissolving Europe, but it's not like Euros didn't conquer most of the world, as if that wasn't going to bite them in the ass.
After having bleached a large part of the planet you can't eat the cake and have it too.

>Found God
pure delusion

Attached: DTWuzqsWkAAL-jf.jpg (530x684, 42K)

Says the French faggot who watches Muhammad take over his country and fuck his women.

Spanish colonial system

Attached: sistema de colonial de castas.jpg (1419x2000, 430K)

Mutt reporting in.

The women you nerds lust over choose us.

Sorry.

Attached: IMG_20181123_142750.jpg (1384x1028, 244K)

i've seen pure whites look way worse than that and i've seen mutts that look really hot, just admit you're being bitter because you prolly look like shit or have nothing going for you so this is the tiniest bit of enjoyment you'll get all week

>Dude, everything was ancient racemix and later speciation

Attached: 1539824868633.jpg (220x255, 6K)

Looks American to me!

Attached: 1543595820336.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Attached: 1483396543523.jpg (989x1330, 420K)

Single

Attached: 1543473088852.jpg (600x585, 195K)

they dont but they are too stupid not to follow a globalist agenda simply because others do...

fucking hell, I couldnt comprehend having a child knowing it bears the gene of a nigger

>pixar bug
lol'd

It's hilarious how people are talking shit about mixed genes. Like the majority of Jow Forums doesn't fit the physical stereotype of a basement dwelling, antisocial, beta to a T

Attached: how-light-skin-niggas-fall-when-you-punch-them-1989681.png (500x594, 187K)

read this bollocks

Attached: mix race beauty.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

The eyes are too large for the orbit so I call photochopped.

my guess would be a Turk/nigger mix

Dead ringer kek

Attached: IMG_0992.jpg (242x262, 29K)

Dios mio...

Holy shit

I honestly feel bad for them. They did not choose to be come racemixed abominations. Kikes are evil for pushing it on gullible idiots.

Attached: 62ea99a36aa33fa82769235a7ed0420c.png (748x922, 1.16M)

Welp it's happening boys. Fate is pairing me with a jew because of all the antisemitic thing a I said online.

Id fuck her

Absolute unit.

>I feel like a mule
>Mules are far more retarded than their horse and donkey parents, utterly intractable beasts overly fond of lashing out and doing the exact opposite of what they're supposed to

Jow Forums incarnate

Attached: Harribel Humungous.jpg (5800x4600, 3.82M)

>take responsibility for your failings
>take responsibility for being born\

High IQ post.

Attached: perplexed.gif (200x200, 2M)

You halfies aren't too bad. My best friend growing up was black/white but when he got around niggers he tried extra hard to "be black" to fit in. Otherwise he was a pretty normal white kid.

If more people knew how genetically unstable hybrid offspring were, they wouldn't race mix as much. A marijuana breeding meme that exposes F2, F3, F4, etc genetic instability would be really effective.

Attached: F1 F2 hybrid.jpg (586x400, 149K)

Because TV tells them so. Too bad the reality never matches but that can always be blamed on non-race mixers, again like TV instructs. If you put it on TV, cunts, niggers, faggots and other assorted losers will always mimic it, logic, wisdom and common sense be damned. TV implies that YOU may be the next reality TV star or rapper if you race mix. Of course after the fact is too late and why if I were to ever witness a roastie being murdered by a colored, I'd not help him or her. Same thing with when wiggers are assaulted by blacks for trying to mimic them.

Okay but what does that have to do with you trying to say this bugeyed bitch looks normal when she clearly doesn't lol

goooooooooaaaaaaaaallllll!!

yeah it's totally because they are mixed race and not you cherrypicking ugly children or ugly people in general to fit your narrative!

Attached: picrelated.jpg (220x270, 14K)

Attached: alicia_keys_2347584.jpg (300x450, 23K)

Attached: w2.jpg (586x399, 40K)

Attached: tumblr_mxekj47Nc91qzkyono1_500.jpg (500x500, 59K)

she's cute though

>pixar bug

Holy shit my sides!

Attached: 20181126_154239.jpg (4032x2268, 2.14M)

i dunno why this guy was considered attractive by his sponsors. his wife is a fat landwhale.

Caucasoids look like rats next to him.

Attached: jeremy-6.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

yeah who knows why they find people with strong jawlines and hunter eyes attractive user I'm confused about it too
lmao the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 1543678506160.jpg (735x978, 153K)

Attached: hybrid vigour.jpg (950x632, 61K)

the outcome is overwhelmingly good most of the time.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bfyja46atds0c8gw8c0wos08o_640.png (613x345, 398K)

yet he can't get a nice looking wife. lel

Sounds like the high rope is near.

Good night sweet prince.

Seriously. Can’t be real.

I mean he could but I'm pretty sure the chick he's with right now is a billionaire so I mean lmao seems like he's smart
also
>implying he isn't cheating right now

Attached: lmao.png (825x82, 10K)

get a french girl to kiss you and then you can talk to us

Attached: heterosis-6-638[1].jpg (638x479, 61K)

racemixing is evil

Would marry she is beautiful .

My biology university's teacher tells us that we should mix-breed to increase genetic "strength" and that we should stop making "Men and Women" categories, because XX and XY aren't accurate enough to accommodate to the very extremely few people who have abnormal sexual reproduction and that can't even reproduce.
I fucking hate this hell.

>there is a small part of me that will forever resent them for giving me shit genes.
>Black Brazilian mother and White American father.
>Black Brazilian mother
>White American father
That's why. Your parents' belong to the lowest common denominator of their respective races' sex. The white beta cuckold mass shooter and the sassy black kween.

Black male/white female children usually turn out beautiful.

Attached: 023895b9e1c2aae159584f7df35797cb.jpg (490x782, 62K)

>Octroon looks more black than a mixed or Quadroon.

Blondism and blue eyes look attrocious on black features desu.

the mother probably fucked a 2m tall aryan god when he wasn't looking

Ha no

spot on