BRIT ANONS - STOP THE UN MIGRATION PACT

IMPORTANT PETITION

>The UK should not agree the UN's Global Compact for Migration

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/232698

If you dont want continuous migration from the third world and any dissent against it made illegal, sign this and share. It only takes one minute.

Nearly half way to the 100 000 needed to be considered for debate in Parliament.

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU ...to sign this petition

Attached: Britannia by Rex Woods.jpg (1266x1600, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/u3GUW
express.co.uk/news/world/1052923/UN-migration-agreement-Angela-Merkel-EU-criticise-migration-hate-crime
archive.fo/436u2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

takes the about same time it would to reply to this post with something funny or rude

Bump

Attached: 98931171-3AA6-4A93-A458-FB347CB008C8.jpg (252x249, 22K)

numbers are going steadily up so well done to any that signed it.

Im sure you all have important shitposting to be doing but if you can find time in your busy schedule, lets force them to raise this issue in the commons!

Signed it, mate

Sticker campaign to scare to normies to sign maybe?

>sign up to this watchlist goy.

Lmao I’m on it now, meh

Good Lad!

Pay no heed to Project Fear

Signed.

Street Memes are best Memes

Im seeing this gain traction up over 600 signatures in the last hour since I signed. I had to seek it out though, I dont know how much publicity its getting so please disseminate this far and wide.

There is no way they can agree to it anyway. May and her whole vision of Brexit is the UK controlling it's borders. How the fuck can she sign this agreement while saying that? (Don't answer, I know she is a habitual liar)

bump for less nogs

SIGNED

Indeed, the audacity of these crooks

The headline is sensational but I wouldnt put it past them

archive.fo/u3GUW
>While debate on the UN migration pact rages worldwide, with a growing number of nations following the United States in withdrawing, the major deal has seen little discussion in the United Kingdom.
Britain’s ruling Conservative Party made pledges to reduce immigration “from the hundreds of thousands to the tens of thousands” in the 2010, 2015, and 2017 general elections, a promise they have not yet made significant progress in keeping.
Indeed, net migration to Britain still runs at over 270,000 a year, and former Tory chancellor George Osborne has suggested the party’s leadership never intended to honour the pledge.

Yeah it's pretty obviously they had no intention of reducing migration. We can only hope people make a big fuss out of this now that May is a PM always in the public eye and has repeatedly said the UK will regain control of it's borders.

signed to stop the great blackening and pakifestation of the united kingdom

Attached: 1543601759839.png (316x320, 120K)

project fear doesn't work. surely you remember the EU referendum? what am i saying? of course you do. you are still mad as fuck

Was just about to create a similar post. Well done. Keep sharing and spreading this around

Im quite impressed with the speed its going up. It might hit 100k within a week if it keep momentum.

This in the Express from an hour ago. express.co.uk/news/world/1052923/UN-migration-agreement-Angela-Merkel-EU-criticise-migration-hate-crime

Word is spreading

you know this petition has a deadline of 1 year, and the meeting is on the 10/11 of december, this year? right?

Signed

They're going to push through with it even if it gets six gorillion votes, the only thing that will stop this is when politicians start getting offed.

Attached: 1506069869712.jpg (853x1047, 316K)

Well we are fucked if that happens.

----------------------
archive.fo/436u2
“It is declaring migration as a human right so it will, in effect, become impossible to criticise Mrs Merkel’s welcome migrants politics without being at risk of being jailed for hate speech.”

In 2015 Angela Merkel pushed for an open-door migration policy across the EU. Critics said the move was motivated by Germany’s need to boost its workforce by at least one million.

The document is an "intergovernmentally negotiated agreement, prepared under the auspices of the United Nations, that covers all dimensions of international migration in a holistic and comprehensive manner”.

Austria, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Poland, Slovakia and Switzerland have already stated they will not sign the agreement.

Attached: DF48028F-50EA-4BE2-85CE-97EFF24ED9B5.jpg (691x1024, 146K)

there's currently 3 brit/pol threads , fucking (you) grabbing faggots

bump

Shut up tubby