On this day, 1st of 12th, 100 years ago state of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs unified with Kingdom of Serbia...

on this day, 1st of 12th, 100 years ago state of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs unified with Kingdom of Serbia, forming Kindgom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, later known as Yugoslavia. Say something nice about it, or bad, whatever your opinion is on it. ORJUNA and commies fuck off

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_the_Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia_state_svg.png (800x533, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>slavniggers

Attached: puke1.jpg (893x633, 217K)

fuck off Mehmet

GAS ALL SLAVS. GAS CHAMBERS ARE A MILD SOLUTION

Attached: anti_slav.jpg (886x600, 213K)

Reminder that Croatia did better under Serbian rule until kikes invaded than today

fpbp

economicly kinda, but entire country was doing fine economicly under Stojadinović goverment, especially when we got Banovina Croatia

disgusting

Fill me in on your glorious history, were Albanians invited?

You know it's truth, it may hurt you but it hurts many, that's why kikes and pope had to go in and abort it

Kills that king

>slavs

Attached: 7e7.jpg (600x516, 62K)

>muh vatikan
Italians were behind it because King refused to give more concessions in adriatic to them

Being so delusional to think that Vatican holds no great power today , lmao

Kill us, all slavniggers, we are hungarian, illyrian, slav, turk bastards

Tito was based.
The only successful leader who led the only successful state you Balkan niggers ever had.

Attached: 600b7d55b2044a766e3527d2b4028bbb.jpg (1000x1344, 161K)

It was trash and all Slavs need to be genocided.

t. alija

all popes since 12th century, wake up each morning with thought "how can I make this world worse for serbs"
t. Željko Komsonoglu

Bosnian muslims are more Slavic than you are turkroach.
But that'd be like trying to compete and see who's the bigger untermensch.

It could be good, but the king had to ruin everything.

Thank you for exposing yourself as a degenerate, keep believing that there is no foreign influence
my dog is more nazi then you

Only Empire that never defeated the Croats is Serbian. And that's because they're Slavniggers just like us at therefore unable to make anything work.

best without serbs desu

So many assblasted Albanians in this thread holy shit.
Tito was alright, after he died Jugoslavija went to shit.

SEETHING
doesn't change the fact that Southern Slavs need to be genocided

there was alot of foreign influence, anglo influence within serbian elite to be specific

t. Ivan Pokatolicenisrbinovic

Attached: elrisitas.jpg (220x220, 30K)

Fuck all Slavniggers, including him

t. seething manlet

Attached: Alb-Slo.jpg (960x639, 41K)

Washington agreement and Croat-Muslim comfederation was mistake, we should have let serbs deal with you

So you agree with that but you do not agree that popes destabilized this region for centuries?
they even created jewish homeland in christian holy land, fuck off lol
I doubt you know definition of genocide

Angry Albanians spotted, now we know which posts to ignore.

and how did pope destabilized balkan?

Imagine being this mad over some banter

Attached: 1543322805091m.jpg (483x1024, 85K)

Reminder that Croatia did better being under central-western powers for almost an entire millennia than not even one full century living with our "genetically similar" neighbors.

South Slavs are subhumans. That being said, Germans and Austrians should conquer this land.

Attached: 20181004_23_09_39.jpg (282x178, 10K)

hahaha this beta cuck servant mentality is beyond me sry
go read about what vatican owns in first place in order to understand what they can pull out only if they wish to

I don't even know if you're just shitposting or whatever else
yea they own alot and have influence, but for fucks sake it's not all about serbs, vatikan doesn't constantly undermine serbs

Serbs were a mistake.
They should just make Croato-Slovenia, a czecko-slovak small bro.

When did I say constantly and only Serbs? They just need to do it every once in a while and this whole region turns into ruins for 100 years, they just keep it on this level

we did, it lasted a month before we united with Serbia. We were in difficult situation and unification with serbia allowed us too keep most of our lands in one country and have some influence in country, before King established absolute monarchy

you would be more powerful together you fucked it all up

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ

Fuck Yugoslavia

Attached: IMG_8923.png (960x640, 604K)

this should unironically be todays borders

Attached: d0979fc341634d9e4639d7c0572fec9cf3c65ca8.jpg (600x512, 35K)

>germans
oof

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (832x1280, 281K)

Dubrovnik > Croatian
Fuck off separatist faggot kike

> someone starts a Balkan thread
> It becomes a shit flinging contest almost immediately

Never change, slavs

Attached: 1543666003440.jpg (600x365, 51K)

Attached: 1514361711058.jpg (3187x1656, 981K)

>Italian Istria
Try again

Kek

Attached: 1543666770403.jpg (2488x3240, 1.88M)

Serbia the "remover" of kebab and one of the few nations in Europe without its own culture, a rogue state of the balkans

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians
>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance
>medieval core of the serbian state formerly known as raška now more popularly known as Sandžak, given its name by turks
>medieval core of serbian state is now majority muslim
>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo
>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
>first serbian dictionary came to existence only in the 19th century
>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
>kill a few thousand muslims but still lose kosovo to them, another center of medieval serbia
>kill a few thousand catholics and banish several hundred thousand from bosnia
>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
>have to act as russian cockholders and use them as leverage for politics because they have made enemies from everyone in europe

Serbs are the niggers and villains of the balkans

Attached: 1477771143817.jpg (500x726, 48K)

2/10 pasta
better luck next time

Attached: 1538689226084.png (680x1007, 1.09M)

Attached: o kurwa.gif (288x400, 79K)

>hahaha this beta cuck servant mentality is beyond me sry
Hahaha yeah bro just take the foundation of south slavic unity that Croats themselves have fought for and then chimpout with Greater Serbia plans to make it shitty for everyone else.
Fuck you stupid nigger, Yugoslavia was never about slavic unity, it was always about Serbian hegemony. It's always subhuman serbs laughing at "slave mentality lmao" while you were just as quick to claim the throne of the previous slave master you supposedly liberated us from.

>stopped the Hungarians from joining Skanderbeg's campaign against the Ottomans

Yallah bre, shoes on your hands, you know the drill

Attached: 1543241992217.jpg (540x513, 22K)

>it was always about Serbian hegemony
who washed your brains out stipe?
why is it then that serbs on kosovo got replaced by albanians during that period if it was about that?
i can't believe how fucking retarded you can get

biggest mistake the serbs did to themself

You came to Kosovo with the nomadic tribes form east. The Illyrians were nice to let you settle down but at the end you claim their lands instead of some gratitude

>world was as pouplated 2000 years ago as today
t. albanian iq

Ever since I watch the movie "behind enemy lines" I have liked serbs.

>actually believing anything east of Gorizia belongs to Italy

Maister deserved better

Like you cared about the shithole that was Kosovo now that you had absorbed the territory that was twice as large as the entire Serbia at the time.
>Kingdom of """"""Serbs, Croats and Slovenes""""""
>First king: Serb
>Second king: Serb
>Third king: Serb
>Cue WW2
That's an really disproportionate number of Serbian rulers in a union that consists of 3 different peoples. Some would say it's a Kingdom of Serbia.
Not to mention the assassination of Croatian politicians that wanted to break away from Serbian hegemony.
It's almost as if Croats resented Serbs for the situation they put them in and they started genociding them the first chance they got.
Living 900 years with Hungary was infinitely better for Croatian people than 90 years under Serbs, that's a fact.

>you had any kings to begin with
lmfao
>Living 900 years with Hungary was infinitely better for Croatian people than 90 years under Serbs, that's a fact.
t. servant

>Italians
>Caucasian
Pick one

Attached: white Italian.jpg (750x500, 57K)

>no arguments
>you're not serving my king but someone else's and that makes you a servant haha!
>if you served the serbian king then you wouldn't be called a servant
This is your brain on serbian propaganda.
Just to correct myself, it wasn't 90 years, hell it wasn't even 70 years. Yes, serbian rule is that damaging to your country.

>>you had any kings to begin with
>no arguments
sorry brother but you never had your own king, therefore you never had kingdom , you're just servants

All of Yugoslavia is rightful Croatian clay.

SAVAGE

>amerimutt poster
where were you when pablo or tyrone got exposed for trying to label all italians as not white? still being pablo, thats for sure

la creatura

Attached: 1509899288808.jpg (1097x815, 167K)

Why do all the Ikea countries suck Croatian dick so much?

Attached: baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

This is what a caucaisan looks like, amerimutt

Attached: caucaisan.jpg (590x398, 30K)

created by freemasons and then destroyed by them

That's a kurd. Caucasians are white

>population replacement has never happened in the history of mankind

Because Croatians integrated themselves into Sweden whilst bosnians and serbs went full Afghan criminal level instead.

looks pretty italian, desu

Attached: shitalianmudentitarian.jpg (1024x858, 112K)

shes a kike lover

Attached: oyvey2.jpg (121x125, 4K)

Where did I say we had a kingdom, we were perfectly fine living with other catholic neighbors until you subhumans came along, with your pajeet looking street shitter called Gavrilo Princip.
My point was that Yugoslavia was not any different for Croats than living in AH Empire was, it was actually more damaging and that's when shit started to go downhill for us.
And thanks for proving my point in the end that Yugoslavia = Greater Serbia.

Attached: oy vey.png (544x100, 13K)

so that means you have a honorary chance, then

Attached: paddyhonorarybegorrah.png (501x684, 80K)

t. Albanian toilet cleaners

>just another meme shithole created by the Freemasons to destabilize the Apostolic Kingdom of Hungary
The region should be restored to its natural, and rightful state.

Attached: Visegradia.png (1024x796, 400K)

im not trying to make a point with fucking retards lmao

Jesus christ how horrifying

Slavs are whiter than you, mohammed.

because you will get crusaded and then purged

that's right horsebro , tell him what time it is >:3

Attached: ricardo1.gif (364x339, 768K)

Croatians were the only trustworthy minority in the empire's army because they didn't desert or surrender en masse like others.

People who live in the Caucasus are most definetly not white. Amerimutts use caucasian instead of white because they are retarded

no matter what you think about Tito, Communism and what Yugoslavia became - for the better or the worse - creating Yugoslavia was a century old idea of all south slavs and this day should be celebrated all over south slavic world. The Austro-Hungarian kingdom had more Slavs than any other ethnic group, more than Austrians and Hungarians combined, an ethnic "minority" that was never allowed any say in the country. South Slavic separatism was what started the war and what pushed it to the end - it wasn't only Princip killing the Archduke - Austrians were afraid of Slavs ever taking the power and that's the exact reason why WW1 happened in the first place. The unification was a culmination of decades of intellectual ideas and millions upon millions of dead people.
Some of my fellow Serbs my criticize that Serbia pushed so hard into creating something that eventually backfired into it's face - but it was our duty to unite

It was a rather good country, imo. Had it lasted, it could have truly become a great nation. Much better than the communist one, that's for certain. And actually capable of having an influence in Europe, both economic and political and not a bunch of non-nations that we are today. Oh well, won't ever happen again, that's for certain.

Goli Otok

Attached: 6zxsiqcon7z11.jpg (513x767, 75K)

Fascist scum like u deserve a bullet
Brazil is unironically fascist

slavics is bad guys
breed their women to unslavify the future

When will it end

Attached: 41632014_625144894554155_6304085956924276736_n.jpg (575x468, 54K)