Europe status:

Based:
>France
>Italy
>Hungary

Unbased:
>the rest

I'm i right sòyims?

Attached: 1540479355757.png (1000x880, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Sampaio
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-phenotype-of-portuguese.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's going on in Belarus?

there's no people left, they all came to italy to find some cuck to drain out of his money

Based i guess

2.7% of mongols, rest is pure slavic

>russia
>least white
Really made you think.

Communism

more like blacked status

Holy shit. this is very upsetting. we got a lot of work to do!

Attached: CGPjLj1VAAA-C43.png (530x663, 51K)

>99.3%
I am disappoint.
Son, get the gas tanks.

european my ass. ancient greeks have nothing to do with today's greeks you ugly subhuman shitskins.

I hate you too, kike.
The gas gods are on my side, though.

>ameridogs

why so mean with them

Attached: 1542067232017.jpg (991x644, 65K)

And ancient Jews have nothing to do with today's Khazars you filthy rat.

>90,9%

I am surrounded by ethnostates and I must scream. Imperial brothers, help us.

why you hate each other when Ashkenazis and Greeks are related?

mememap

The non whites (immigrants 1st and 2 generation) are probably 10% or 15% of our population.

France is shit

they are not related, the shift you see in some maps has different origins.

Lmao no, jews are filthy they dont shower since holocaustermade them scared of showers

Add Austria, Poland, Portugal plz
Also, every European rural area is based.

>france

The only place in Portugal I saw non-Europeans was Lisbon.

now take all east euros from west what % it will be?

Attached: 1543253609548.png (264x277, 148K)

if you struggle to understand that i'm surprised you figured out how to make a post.

same % idiot

Kek, the gay zoo teenager ape

Its common knowledge. Im just highlighting the fact for you low IQ people here.

Portuguese percentages are false due to 500 years in a row of racemxing with conversos. And we all know that jews aren't european. Immigration didn't start in these last 3 decades

The majority of non europeans are in lisbon (capital), for the same reason the majority are in paris or in london, but you see already many of them going to other places. Specially afrcans and brazilian mutts.

Portuguese have no genetic relation with jews, so your made up story makes no sense kike.

Attached: pca-005-dna_00_westen_1xis661vSomal0m76xx20068_9.jpg (4000x4000, 932K)

yes they have. you just have to look around
pic related would pass by white. it isn't

Attached: 200px-Jorge_Sampaio_3.jpg (200x294, 11K)

Eat shit esti you just village in swamp

>genetics/science/facts (my image)
>1 picture of one dude

lmao
why do leftards are so dumb?

Attached: pca_4122.png (1760x953, 59K)

they aren't facts if they are clearly incorrect

>they are clearly incorrect
>shows not even one single prove of what he claims.

how is 1st class going lefty?

Attached: 309-PCA_genetic_o2orfig0xc4111.jpg (1024x772, 249K)

>portuguese aren't mixed with je-

Attached: 1538937348944.jpg (1300x866, 241K)

>France 85%
>England 87%
>Sweden 87 %

Fucking hell. Jow Forumsfags need to shift the demographics otherwise its goodnight.

I wonder why would a guy with a portuguese flag posts a picture where you see several immigrants, and then claim they are portuguese

lmao
(((( )))) too much obvious D&C

Attached: portugal_81-Porto_c_Champ_leagu-abs10Porto.png (567x346, 437K)

>brighthen pics
almost a nice try shill. I posted a pic that you yourself posted long ago lmao.

Attached: 960.jpg (960x720, 112K)

They probably under report it and or migrants don't report themselves or are counted in their census.

Now he posts more immigrants.
lmao

On the science field your deafeat was astonishing:

the last resort of the kike, the intelectual disonesty.

Attached: England-U17-team00.jpg (860x573, 85K)

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Once whites become less than 70% the place is doomed. Getting closer and closer.

Attached: georgebest_Irish_N_irel.jpg (615x508, 47K)

russia map is just wrong, 83.3 is the total number of east slavs, not all europeans

>Spain lower than Germany
I don't think so.

No, heard about how Denmark is sending illegals to a small uninhabited island?

I have a friend volunteering in Africa. He said when France won the World Cup everyone was out in the streets celebrating saying ‘we won the world cup’. They are under no illusions that the French team was 95% African. It’s fucking embarrassing

>France

d.o.u.b.t.

>francia
>ungheria

>2014

it's almost 2019 and it's looking VERY sad by now

Are the huwhite ones even Portuguese? The ones in the NT team are mostly French born ones.

Tru, Sweden isn't that what anymore

As remember of the Swedish party.
These numbers on Finland is unacceptable.

>France
>Italy
>Hungary
>white

Of course not. But people insist they they are when they aren't

>israel
>israelite

the white ones are portuguese ofc, but those teams have been invaded.

i still remember when we played only wih portuguese/natives

Attached: portugal_real9_selecao132204.jpg (400x261, 46K)

83.3% subhuman reporting in

Attached: 1542210556400.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

What is he? Looks like an alien, look at his fucking chin

I still remember when he went to Cova da Moura do prove they were peaceful, fucking headlamp.

Was president of Portugal. He is a confirmed jew by himself. check the wikipedia: pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Sampaio
Portugal became the most mongrelized state in Europe centuries ago. There is very few native portuguese living in west iberia. Now look at him and think how many people similar to him have you seen

> be eastern e uropean country
> 100% white population
> cant achieve shit in 3000 years of history
> get fucked every time any other country decides to fuck shit up
> get fucked by nazis
> get fucked by communists
> country is so shitty that you decide to move to a mutt country to clean their toilets

More of your kike lies, portuguese have no genetic relation with jews or arabs, or any sort of non european. Every single person in portugal genetically ever tested, scores perfeclty europid/caucasoid, in pca between spanish and french and north italians.
and miles away of jews.

Attached: genetic_415-m_sample-proxi-_similarity10_from_portugal-9m442019.png (353x510, 26K)

you are the only one who believes on those memes. Portugal is clearly mixed, not with arabs or moors, but with jews

I believe that too, the phenotype doesn't lie on some of the faces I see. We have the most ugly women too.

>science/genetic tests/studies
>memes

I don´t have to believe on anything, facts are on my side as ive showed you, you have already lost. If portuguese had mixed with jews we would have score a relevant % of joo aleles and we dont:

deal with with kike (projecting your condition on europe)

Attached: 0001b17001M-AB1662'MYYTQz0z1xx02_78VAJ-6621v503.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

nigger, dont post your photo on the internet, what are you doing

Kek they tell me this everytime and everytime I wonder what kind of consequences should I be afraid of? I'm afraid about only one thing - disobeying God.

So, if God was posting on pol...what would you do ?

Bump his every thread at least

you forgot your meme flag, ShlHOMO

Attached: 1539187122930.jpg (4928x1802, 2.44M)

Cope more.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Typical Jew cunt "Durr we got sum white mtdna, now we as white as Europeanz"

You're hybrids, Mediterranean in Mtdna, Mena in Ydna due to the fact one of these groups are European and Caucasian, and the others are "Caucasians" who are the closest non-white group to Europeans, you shift towards some Europeans. You simply is mutt.

>Romania 96.4%
Yeah..no, every 5th person down here is either a Gypsy or a swarthy mongrel LARPing as WE WUZ ROMANZ AND DACIANZ

Attached: wm3OP.png (690x600, 203K)

>Lets post a collection of crowd photos that are also full of minorities.

KEK, reality of most Portuguese people.

portuguesephenotype.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-phenotype-of-portuguese.html

Hot women btw, damn Portugal.

Implying wealth is everything
Implying the jews aren't pumping your economy

t.fell for the material meme...sold his family and offsprings to Ahmed and Jamal for literal shekels

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 12K)

This map is way outdated. The post was written in 2014 but the data is from 2010-11. Take 5-10% off most Western countries. Even Poland is being overrun with pajeets. Turks and shitskins are flooding into Romania. Bulgaria has tons of gypsies.

Denmark is only 90% White according to their statistical Agency. If you only look at ethnic Danes + other Nords then it's closer to 85% or even less.

Sweden is only 75% ethnically Swedish. Add other nords and you get around 80%. With other EEs and the like you get maybe 82%. I don't count balkanoid swine.

>study published in 2014
>data probably collected in 202
>literally before the migrant crisis
wew lads

also friendly reminder that even Pew Reserach says Sweden and France/Benelux will be

Most probably the OP,s map was made by looking at each country's national census. According to Romania's census Gypsies are only 4% of the total popluation, but that's bs since most Gypsies say they are "Romanian" in the census, a lot of them don't have legal documents so they aren't even counted.
Also

I'd like to ask you, do you think it would be something positive if about 1 million white people moved to your country?

Why is your GDP per capita so low even though you have one of the best educations in the world and is in top 15 in Ease of Doing Business Index?

Are Estonians white? Why do you like to LARP as Nordic if in reality you are Slavic and you actually have more historical ties with German people?

Why is you IHDI so low compared to other European countries?

What is your opinion on e-Residency program?

Why is your language so difficult to learn?

Is your country cücked? Why did you elect a nigger? How are the politics in your country? Is the politics/culture similar to Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Hungary, Poland, Netherland or Italy?

our people hate niggers

all the white people are old
in hungary, all the 'white' people are gay af, former communists, degenerates opposed to all beauty and truth

also lmao at all the crypto-jews and undercounted gypsies in Hungary
Hungarians themselves aren't even of European origin

your people were protestant swine
now they're communist swine

Finland and Southern Europe being this high says a lot about the credibility of this study.