Russian battle tanks over 15000

>Russian battle tanks over 15000
>All europoors battle tanks combined less than 7000

Reminder that the only reason you yropoors are not speaking cyka's yet it's because of the USA
So be respectful you fucking cucks and pay your NATO debts.

Attached: 23563226362.png (1190x958, 985K)

NATO is Irrelevant when Germany makes themselves dependent on Russian energy.

i accept Russia as my new ovelord over (((JewSA)))

We have nukes too so yeah we can defend ourselves

NATO should be disbanded. fuck europe, let it burn.
your point is nonsense btw, russia has 15000 piece of shit soviet era battle tanks, europe modern tanks.

Same for fighter jets

Attached: 545636436.jpg (2048x1670, 225K)

dumbass

I dont know how get to a number of 7000 tanks.
Turkey is not the EU.Ukraine is not in Nato and their Tanks are in a shit state.Belarus is on the side of Russia.The most modern Tanks are in Germany,UK,France,Italy and are in number only 1000 of which maybe 50% overall are combat ready.
The EU militaries except maybe Poland are in a sorry state.

that confederate flag means one thing:
southern inbred white trash

Fucking German cucks. If they spent 4% of their GDP into their army like the US and Russia, there'd be zero dissent in the EU and we'd already be living in the glorious United States of Europe.

Meh. One missile from anti tank infantry and its FUCKING GONE.

People still have this WW2 mentality about war. A tank is certain death trap and the worst place to be as a soldier if youre fighting against modern military and not sand niggers.

>15000 tanks
How many are T34?

90%

wtf I love Cold War era rustbuckets now

Most of russian tanks are from ww2, and the vast majority havent had their engines turned on since the 60s, unironically. You can look this up.

No you dont

Get the fuck out of Europe, you burgermutt.

make one of them work properly and then come back Ivan

If Russia didn't have that many tanks and soldiers the threshold for using nuclear weapons would be much lower in case of an invasion.
And we all know who is the aggressor here for many centuries, attempting one massive invasion after another since the 17th century.
As long as the EU doesn't have a conventional force that can threaten Russia we are all pretty safe from destroying each other.
The only remaining risk is what ZOG does with their nukes, will they ever be so foolish to believe that they can get away with a first strike?
I doubt it and I guess Putin showed off his hypersonic weapons to remind them that they can't win this.

We will be by 2025

Modern warfare is won in the air and with artillery, not on the ground with tanks and infantry.

Those numbers must be outdated, Germany should have more tanks

Russia has won every single military intervention since Afghanistan.
They sure seem to pick their fights intelligently.

Nonsense. You can't win in Afghanistan after almost 2 decades with that shit.
The Taliban control most of Afghan territory today.
And in Iraq US soldiers have to ask Iranians for permission to leave their bases because only they can guarantee their safety.

Win what? You will have your hands full dealing with a civil war in the US.

I would love to see a ruso-german union some day, i bet we can talk about our eastern borders then.

Withdrawing out of Europe retard. A civil war helps my case due to extra military needed.

Poland will prevent that. So will the eternal Anglo.

Sorry let me correct myself.

Modern conventional wars are won with artillery and aircraft, not tanks and infantry.

Modern gorilla wars are won with tanks and infantry, not artillery and aircraft.

>be german kike
>be the biggest leftist fagg ever
>hate russia
>get elected in germany
>keep up russia hate rhetoric
>BTFO in less than 2 days with no russian military intervention after in office

>Modern warfare is won in the air and with artillery, not on the ground with tanks and infantry.

example of this please

Lmao, how many of those actually work and of those which work, how many soldiers can actually use them properly.

Hol up meme flag.
Are you saying that because Russia has about twice as many tanks as Europe they'll completely own us?
Really?
We're not even going to get out of our comfy chairs. We'll just let the Finn bros take care of them and pay them for their trouble.

Attached: tanks.jpg (294x1026, 148K)

a huge part of those are obsolete ww2 tanks, and the tank itself is obsolete since atgms were invented

>Poland will prevent that. So will the eternal Anglo.
Molotov-Ribbentrop 2.0 it is then. Seriously though, entire Eastern Europe should be divided among the most deserving nations (picrel)

Attached: Europe-Blank-Map-Street-Maps-Europe-Country-Map-Blank.gif (1280x1024, 244K)

If we look at their track record for the last 500 years then it's safe to assume that they'll muster enough force to repel any attack and in the end invade the invader.

The Fins know better and so they wont lift a finger. They are not even in NATO for that reason, better be at peace than have your country become a warzone.

Can we stop these discussions? France has nukes, russia has nukes. Everything else is pointless posturing in between.

So you think that when Dimo starts moving his regiment through Finland to get to the rest of Europe, they are just going to let them? Have you ever met the gloomy fuckers up there?

I believe that instead Imperial politics should be ended completely and instead we should all go for regional concepts.
No one wins by attempting to control a population that resists you.
You can live in peace beside the Soviet Union like Finland and have a nice economy or you can become a proxy for some far away empire and have your country ravaged by war in the future since the point where no other option but war remains always comes during a power struggle.

they gave up so much territory to the reds

You're telling me Europe isn't united because of you shitheads?

They will not do this to invade your shitty nation, they will invade if they perceive that a new concerted European effort to invade Russia is going to hit soon.
That't the reason why the Soviets invaded Finland and they were right about it.
The Nazis did come for them.
Sucks for Finland but if it's my peoples survival vs you illegally loose control over some strategic territory then I will pick my peoples survival.
Also the reason why Crimea will not be returned without a new world war.

also show your colors, I have a feeling you're not a mutt

Is Germany a Greek vassal?

And to be frank, only idiots deny that NATO wouldn't want to invade Russia at this point if they could.
And no one believes that Russia wants to invade Berlin or Paris.
Everybody knows who is what in this game, you can justify the aggressive stance of NATO all day long.
Historians afterwards will write that it was obvious that NATO was going to invade Russia, just like it was obvious that Nazi would invade Russia.

Yeah but if AA fails everything is going to be razed by aircraft. FLIR amongst other new technologies including drone warfare means there is nowhere for anyone to hide.

>buy gas from russia, support putin
or
>buy gas from arabs, support sandpeople

nuclear fusion when?

Nah, not much they can do due to our country being almost completely trees and swamp, and Eastern Finland is so undeveloped that they would have to build new roads for effective mechanized invasion. If their tanks even work. Russia isn't a real military threat to 1st world countries outside their nuclear arsenal.

cant trust the gopniks better off with scandis and greater reich

Do people seriously unironically believe that in the modern age, war between major nations is possible?
Get with the times boomers, it's all proxy-conflicts and financial warfare now.

Attached: 1543409970357.png (344x351, 176K)

It is inevitable because they can't bring down neither China nor Russia.
Both countries have build social systems that are highly resistant to foreign interference, thanks to decades of attempts at subversion.
And both are exporting this system to various other nations.
All those "authoritarian" presidents the Western press hates on - they all are building systems internally that are similar to what Russia or China does.
So there must be a direct clash at some point since the aggressor will never give up and stop being an aggressor.
The US, UK and so on now started modernising their ICBMs and nukes because they realised that "whoops, we wont be able to break them this way, we need some insurance again"

you're the one stuck in the past, the financial system is about to pop and then it will be back to the status quo warfare (after the civil war bloodbaths)

>Ukraine isn't part of Russia

Faggot.

No, it's part of the UK, isn't it? LOL

Oh, misunderstood your comment.

>Estonia
>why even bother

Take your pills already, no matter what the ZOG wants it will never risk annihilation through nuclear hellfire.
Especially against other ZOGs like the KGB ruled russhitia and nu-c*pitalist ruled ch*na.
It's all a red herring leading nowhere. Notice how the status quo is still strong.
When it pops, countries will have far bigger issues to deal with than petty regional conflicts.

You are an idiot if you believe that one side will not eventually be in the position to reasonably well deny the other sides nuclear arsenal.
Russia isn't focusing on this part of their military for no reason.
At some point they will do it because they must do it to prevent their own destruction since no standoff can last forever and accidents and miscalculations happen..

I said after but you are wrong as well since some countries won't have the internal strife.