Women in the military

Yes or no?

Attached: F1EA6B5D-7145-4DB5-B09C-7BFF38C9EA41.jpg (799x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only in support roles. Nurses, seamstresses, etc. are fine. Absolutely no combat roles or officer positions.

Not every role is a combat role.
So sure.

Fpbp.

When I was in the army, the girls cried at some training things.

What about combat roles? Artillery support? Chairforce? Navy? Drone operator?

Cute AF but no. Killing is man's work.

basically this

/thread

Sure. Gotta rape something

Nobody in the military, its a jewish controlled cash grab and sends people to die for the kikes.

>Drone operator?
Literally every Thot in the future. They already pilot men.

Attached: Drone Operator.png (1888x887, 493K)

Ex army. As a squad leader I had to deal with women cry and go through the whole routine: whats wrong? "nothing" no tell me whats wrong "nothing its fine"...

Held back the entire squad, poor communication, no strength, and no willpower to march a few more miles. Do not even get me started on their fieldcraft.

Nobody in the military.

The fact this question is queried tells you everything you need to know about our future.

Lolbertarians please leave.

As nurses yes but nothing else. They need to run the factories.

Your religious fear of cartoon-worlds and unknowns ought to fuck itself while you fuck yourself.

The Norwegian navy has more female conscripts this year than any year previous, apparently 4 out of 5 people on the bridge the day a 500 million dollar ship crashed into a tanker ship (These things basically move in a straight line, its like crashing a sports car into a mountain and yet they still managed it.

Attached: the-norwegian-frigate-knm-helge-ingstad-is-seen-partly-news-photo-1060953154-1542146980.jpg (480x320, 27K)

The military teaches them how wrong they really are

Attached: bossbabes.jpg (666x500, 112K)

>America abolishes standing military
> British Royal Family exiles that price and his mudwife
>Next king absolves parliament
>Britain removes kebab
>It looks like British Imperialism is back on the menu
>Decides it wants the colonies back
>America is lolbertarian now, no standing army
>Royal forces land
>Civilians try to go all John McClane
>Get slaughtered
>Tributary status established
>Libertarians succeed in undoing 250 years of history because it seemed like a good idea at the time

Attached: ScullyDisgust.jpg (500x359, 15K)

only for me to fuck

on both sides of the conflict of course

NEIN NEIN NIEN NEIN!
youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

Attached: Hitlercape.jpg (640x640, 34K)

As a stress relief yes, otherwise no.

that's what I mean by cartoon-world fears
utterly fantastical delusions

>Source: Just trust me, bro

As comfort women, yes
Humping a rifle up a mountain, no

>just trust me bro the bongs will take over the world if you don't keep giving Lockheed everyone else's money trust me bro its real

like this user said I don't even agree with having them as ceremonial guards because its portraying them in "slutty" fashion

women should not be working in any male-dominated industry: military, law enforcement, espionage, politics, hard labour
I don't mind them working as long as its only in feminine jobs and doesn't stop them from being mothers

>Just trust me bro, imperialism is dead. Neither the bongs nor anyone else would ever make a move on US Sovereignty if we abolished the army.

>Russia launched a small war the retake Crimea within the last decade
>The EU is trying to build it's own military
>Wealthy private citizens who can afford to hire mercenary armies are real

>But trust me bro. Imperialism isn't coming back

>trust me bro everyone wants to take over the world I seen it in my dreams you gotta have bases in Germany trust me bro we gotta SURGE man the surge WORKED man bro think of the world dominators they're everywhere in my dreams bro trust

No.
It is a black mark on the men of a nation when the women defend them and rule.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

Only qts for propaganda shots

Ya sure but dont lower the standards. Plenty of drone jobs and shit. Basically just not the most physical demanding frontline shit unless they can pass the requirements.

This is a true story:

>plan a midnight attack against fellow platoon
>walk on road for kilometers
>hide everytime we see a vehicle approach
>get to enemy infantry barracks
>wait for their dumbass patrol, who was using headlamps, to pas
>everyone is ready and pumped
>signal flare goes up
>mg is in position with C9
>girl next to him gets up and runs and swings the muzzle of her gun into his teeth
>mg spits out front two shattered teeth
>she immediately picks up the gun and starts firing

The attack went well, but my section buddy had to get dental surgery the next day.

This was the only injury that took place during the entire training period that required surgery and the only one that was soldier on soldier injury.

Attached: nuclearfission.gif (600x409, 29K)

Never

1/2

Attached: 1527155452273.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

2/2

Attached: 1527155319848.jpg (3056x3483, 3.27M)

Not the world. Just the United States. We're resource rich, in a strategically advantageous position (worlds two largest oceans on two sides), with plenty of urban infrastructure and plenty of arable soil.

We're an attractive target for takeover. If you honestly think that people wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity afforded by your lolbertarian plan to strip us of military protection, then you have a tremendously naive view of human nature and the world at large. It's never going to happen. But you know that, and you count on it, because then you'll never have to deal with the consequences of your horrible idea.

not one person in this thread would get through basic

are girls smart enough to play Fez? I didn't understand it

Only a nation that hates itself or is on the brink of destruction would send its mothers, wives, and daughters to war. Women are too valuable to society to serve in war. It's the same reason why women & children evacuate a sinking ship before men may do the same.

Depends. It's stupid to ignore such workforce in army if they fit for the job they at. Mostly it's support, administrative or not requiring too hard labor. And obviously not being treated "same as men".

>Do not even get me started on their fieldcraft.
spill it corporal

oogey boogey booga boo - the bongs will come 4 u
oogey boogey boogey bee - the aliens come 4 thee

Attached: anon the fortune teller tells us about what is, what will be, and what would have been.jpg (1181x978, 249K)

Yes, but in all-female military units and non-combat roles.

Attached: 03810E52-1C79-45F6-8296-F2A421D47185.jpg (1079x1600, 181K)

Women fought in the revolutionary war.
You beloved norsemen had shield maidens.
While I feel it could be somewhat of a distraction. It would probably make men fight harder at the same time.

Attached: 1536882489922.gif (540x280, 1.98M)

this

Attached: 4279419972187131932556.jpg (1080x994, 142K)

I actually was drafted into the Austrian army. Volunteered for the 1yr service so I could try the special forces entrance exam after basic training. I got through the exam, but hurt my knee two weeks later and had to quit it and go into the regular forces.

Basic training can be managed by literally anyone who isn’t obese. And that is how basic training is supposed to be. If you try out for specialized units, then the selection begins (we had 80 people trying out for Jagdkommando that year and only 5 remained after 3 weeks - I was number 6 and the last to drop in the formal 3 week selection process before the actual commando training).

Attached: CAE1C841-BFC2-40EE-BD8F-34ACB0BB4B28.jpg (1280x854, 315K)

They were probably on birth control meds of some sort. I used to deal with the same shit in USAF security forces. Their constant mood swings were annoying and fucked up morale. . Moreover, they were slow in combat exercises and it got to the point where the rest of my squad ignored their pleas to "wait" as we proceeded to our objective.

>women fought in the revolutionary war
in such small numbers as to be literally meaningless, you absolute pleb. do you get all your knowledge from the Jew's moving pictures?

Just gonna post this

Attached: 1543544102610.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

Yes

Attached: H20161202002046.jpg (1024x747, 90K)

in case they have their own female squad or smth im fine.

Attached: 1543608713649.jpg (540x429, 45K)

>drone operator
>your friends defragment on the spot right before you
niger they can't even drive a car in a fucking GTA game

12 years in the Army. Women become turbosluts in the military. As bad as women cause problems in the civilian workforce, it is far worse in the military. It becomes 10X worse when deployed with them. They make every mission way harder, and cause nothing but strife when not on mission outside the wire. A common phrase is Queen For A Year. I am not opposed to women serving. I have a major issue with the problems their inherent nature causes.

Is that pic real? Is this goddess a soldier warrior?

Attached: F896243C-A06F-416F-847C-4B0688ADD5F6.jpg (948x1291, 237K)

>in such small numbers as to be literally meaningless, you absolute pleb. do you get all your knowledge from the Jew's moving pictures?

It's always meaningless. You can always find cases of women disguising themselves as men. Occasionally, you find the heroine, always an exception.

Attached: joan-of-arc-3.jpg (900x750, 88K)

>ywn be captured and tortured sexually by qt female soldiers

Attached: i87c4xlkbay01.jpg (709x765, 67K)

Also spies, interrogators, psyops and general jewish-like activities.

based

Attached: 1542412291666.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

You think that term is a good one?
Serving?

I was hoping someone would post this

Just end my suffering

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

That's quite the argument you have there.

No it would make them fight stupider

Only in anime

US Army has many soft MOS. Like Supply, Cook, and Data Entry. Why waste a much more physically competent guy in that job? Also, in twelve years, I have seen two physically competent females, comparable to male standards is what I mean. Two. Out of thousands. And the Army has very low standards for physical fitness.

Only for feminists

>You beloved norsemen had shield maidens.

oh wow! a tapestry that shows a vikingwoman figthing, this surely proves women are wothty warriors.

Attached: 1331024373450.jpg (3438x2184, 1.99M)

Because the guys who end up as cooks and other shit jobs are far from competent.

I think it's significantly better articulated and plausible than "[insert unidentified foreign barbarians] will invade the geographical region of the United States if you didn't have a tax-funded giant massive enormous standing army" ;)

Absolutly not. For those of us who worked in military, we know thath puting women in combat roles just does not produce good fightnig unit. For example, even if you had a woman which is well trained and overall a good soldier she will inevitably be a burden, because most man won't focuse on the job, they will focous on her. Especialy when you are on a misson for 6 months strait. Besides most of the women who enroll join only becuse they want to faind a new mating partner.

modern military is 90% support roles anyone can do regardless of their physical or mental ability. it would be discriminatory towards women to not let them earn that government paycheck for being a glorified warehouse worker

They're way less likely to die in a surge in some foreign land. Their families ought to appreciate that.

>modern military is 90% support roles anyone can do regardless of their physical or mental ability. it would be discriminatory towards women to not let them earn that government paycheck for being a glorified warehouse worker

That's only because we aren't fighting any actual wars.

>tfw no bad ass big tiddy anime gf that has a soft, kind and caring side
3DPD truly is shit.

lol i did a reverse image search of that photo and look at the people sharing it
>chinks
>arabs
>japs
why do they fetishize white women so much?

Attached: r.png (1876x543, 1.36M)

Joan never fought tho, she had beasts like Gilles de Rais to do the work.

True. However, a simple "No, you do not qualify for any jobs open to males" from the recruiter would solve that problem.

Libertarian ideology says that we shouldn't have a standing military, because then the government will inevitably use it.

But for some reason you believe that foreign governments won't use their military against a soft target when they have everything to gain and nothing significant to lose. That's asinine.

Comfort battalions

Funny part is, that is about all females in the military are good for. Working in a warehouse, or ladling food, or filling out paperwork.

soldiers need to be mentally stable.
women are not.

/thread

Libertarianism doesn't say there shouldn't be a standing military, it says a standing military shouldn't be paid for forcefully.

If people want a standing military, they can volunteer and pay for it themselves - willingly.

Not true, my first deployment had civilians working all aspects of the DFAC. The cooks in my BN were put on QRF, as they were not doing their job. On the positive side, they lost a lot of weight, and one of them got a Bronze Star during a fire fight. Probably first time a cook earned that award.

Lichtenstein is rich and has a population of like 40k.
Nobody is invading it - but the U.S. - which is surrounded by Mexico, Canada, and two fucking oceans while being the richest country on earth - INVAYSHUN IMINENT OOOOOOOGA BOOOGA

I think we can all agree that women make for good caretakers like nurses, even doctors. But combat roles? Not really.

Women don't belong anywhere near work.

Attached: 0C47CB88-4224-4468-842D-10752CE2A0DA.png (360x594, 250K)

One of the two competent women I have come into contact with in the Army had huge tiddies. 38F. I know because I sent her to the board, and had to help with her packet and setting up uniform. She was not attractive, but popped at 20% body fat. Butterface in every regard, and ran 14 min 2 miles and hit 54 push ups on PT test consistently. They are rarer than hens teeth, but they exist.

>It is a black mark on the men of a nation when the women defend them and rule
>defend them and rule
If it's not a combat role and they are not the "head nurse" then it's still ok

Fuck no, also no Germans

I don’t think Germans serve in the US military.

This.

Attached: blexit.gif (181x292, 2M)

That sounds horrific.
Train someone in a non-combat role, and then throw them into a foreign land and make them fight.

I feel so fucking sorry for dumb highschool kids who get roped into that shit.

Only the ugly woman in the front lines.

yeah, if the whores want equal rights they should go die for israel like men do. i ain't fighting in a war if women won't be conscripted, because (((everyone is equal)))

Incorrect. All soldiers are trained during BCT as if they are infantry. AIT is where they learn their MOS. All soldiers coming out of BCT are equal in their skill level. Infantry go to more specialized training after their initial OSUT training, yes, but basic soldier skills do not change by MOS. The mechanic should be as good at basic warfare as the 18X series straight out of boot camp. It is their later training, or lack thereof, that causes them to be more or less useful.

Only in administration and support roles, as it was when I was in.

Silly user. Haven't you heard of Lilith?

Attached: wotm8.png (610x224, 19K)